Call me a glutton for punishment...
You ever enter chat and wind up locked in mortal combat with your latest arch nemesis? or went on an adventure? Or turned tail and hide inside a tree with secret tunnels? Or chased a friend down those self-same tunnels to terrorize them? Or you just plain wanted to do some griefing? Well anyway, you obviously wanted to rp, so lets do it formally, shall we? You can adopt anything you've used in chat, and even add some new things. Be creative. It may save your life.
Oh, one more thing. Romance will be considered trolling, which will result in your being banned...okay, I'm joking about that part, but if things get out of hand, I will 'gag' you and send you a warning for a bit, similar to regular chat. Further failures could result in your being banned from the RPG.
Hey, I sound like a real moderator, don't I?
Okay, the rules of the chatroom:
1. be nice. We're here to have fun, not troll.
2. You don't have to play yourself, you can make up a member. However, you are not allowed to play another existing member. I will be double-checking.
3. While not banned, persay, I would rather not deal with any romantic nonsense, even in jest. If you absolutely must have it, both parties must agree on it and pm me their joined agreement, even it the romance is one-sided. (ie. Jingo Jaden and Princess Zelda...most of you should know what I'm talking about.)
4. None of this is copyrighted. I know you all have your own specific abilities, moves, and quotes, and while I do discourage flat out mimic-and-copycat actions, none of it belongs to you.
5. No bickering. Any out of hand bickering and I will come down upon you like fire from heaven (sorry, just wanted to say something like that...)
6. "Always listen to Buck!"
sorry...couldn't resist...weirdo points for anyone who gets the reference.
Oh, and one more thing - I could use some villains. You know, people who bend the rules just enough to cause trouble without actually getting into trouble. I'm sure we all know people like that. There's room for two people. PM me.
Name: You know what this is, right?"
Avatar: This is what you'll appear to be in this rpg. You can change it at any time, but you must let us know.
Notible skills: For those of chat who have trademark abilities and items, such as my wolfpack.
You can have as many as you can handle, but I'll give you the evil eye if you go above four.
Notable Skills: Is one with the wolfpack, both in spirit and physical form. Can transform into a wolf. Can also enter the spirit realm, but this leaves phyisical body unprotected. Has an affinity for trees, and makes her home in one. There is a hidden passage in this tree which heads to a series of underground tunnels, where she stores a number of items, weapons, herbs, you name it.
Name: Jerid, nicknamed "Hopper"
Notable Skills: Is one of the wolfpack, with the ability to transform into a human. He is Wolf's closest companion in the wolfpack, her guide, and normally her leash when she loses her temper.