Infinite Powers OOC

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Infinite Powers OOC

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Well yeah, but I'll have enough time for my new subjects to build me a shuttle and leave the planet before the mess gets []too[/i] bad. Then, it's their problem.

Well, she's just out in the middle of nowhere right now. I'm open to pretty much anything that can get her in, but if nothing comes up, I may have something else I can use to get her in. Well, really, anything that works, I suppose.

Aaw. Are you gonna be able to post at all that week, do you think? Good luck, too.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Heartless. Ah, so much blood, pain and misery...the ideal world for monsters. *shudders* totally horrific...

yes. In fact, I think I'll post today. :lol:

Well, tell you what, I'll try and come up with something whilst I'm gone. Sorry to leave it out on a limb here, but...huh. I wouldn't go if I could help it. I'll miss you guys loads....
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:46 pm

For those who looked at Weairns and couldn't begin to fathom how to pronounce that, I'm going to try and show you.
wh-A-urns.

does that make sense? XD
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey Odd, I was talking to BL, and she was suggesting you get together with her. Judging from what she was saying, I think she means to include Valerian and Meeka as well. However, we're debating on a way to get Lydia to Shade. Any ideas?
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Well, I could kind of see Lydia randomly messaging Shade and saying, "Hey, I'm bored, want to do stuff?" If that'd work and isn't too random. If you have any better ideas, we could use them instead.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Actually...That would work. You can post if you want, I'll pm BL and let her know.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm... I looked through Lydia and Shade's conversation and noticed they never added each other to their friends list or anything. Does that effect things, or do they just need a players name to send them a message?
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Lets just say they can use a player's name.

someday I really must hammer out the rules of this thing better...
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Actually, bad idea. Flexible systems are better for these things, even if there are online gamers like me that have to be nit-picky about things.

Anyway, I'll see about posting something.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

you think so? Okay then.
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Freddy, I just have to say...ouch. What a post.
See you later alligator. I'm gonna spend some time thinking of how to handle this...
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am

Hmm, actually, Wolfy, nevermind that PM I told you to expect, I think I figured out everything I needed to have, so I'll try and make things work a different way than I had in mind, but it'll go better. Look forward to it. >: )
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm

If you say so. ;)
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 pm

And we've reached the 11th page! My thanks to everyone who's helped bring us this far.

Also, piece of interest I've decided to share with you all. A lot of how this rpg will end depends on the choices you all make. And...well, that includes the possibility that the villains might win. :) So...just fji. Have fun people, and I'll do my best to be your guiding angel.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Awesome. I actually kind of hope the villains win, just because the villains never win.

It's been lots of fun, as expected. And now, things may be getting a little more scary. Hehehehe.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, Pierce's chances certainly got shortened once Saify entered the room...

Which reminds me. Please post a character sheet for Saify, Odd. I understand its annoying, but please. For those who don't know her.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Yes, that... Uuuuugh that. I was getting to it, I swear. Just... Don't waaaanaaaaaa.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Well, you have to. Sorry Odd.

Don't cry, you're ruining the keyboard.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Hehehe... Well... I made it. Took a couple months longer than I intended but... It's here! *Throws it out and uses the distraction to flee*

Name: Real name is Katherine Stayer. In game she is Saify Calling.

Appearance: Katherine is a fairly average girl, judging solely by her looks. She's five feet and ten inches tall, weighs a hundred and thirty-ish pounds, and has somewhat pale skin.
Her once long blonde hair has been cut short, so it now only goes to the base of her neck, but is still as wavy as before. She has large eyes, green like a cactus. The rest of her face is pretty normal, with no outstanding qualities.
For clothes, she usually wears shorts and t-shirts, of bright shades and no particular style.

Saify resembles Katherine, but still has clear differences. Though if compared, they could be mistaken for sisters. She's an inch shorter, and a bit heavier, and instead of green, her eyes are dark blue.
She has black hair that, in contrast to her now short real-world hair, has gotten significantly longer, to the point where she has to now tie it into a bun to be able to fit in under her hood.
She wears dark leather armor, and has it enchanted to offer much more protection than average leather armor. She has thick, knee-length boots over her feet, and often wears gloves as well. Over her armor, she wears an orange skirt-ish thing wrapped around her waist, and a similar piece over her shoulders, with an attached hood. On her thick belt, she has several bags and pouches for storage of items without having to access her inventory.

Race: Human.

Weapon/Power: Saify can wield illusions. Although it is slightly more than just that, because if someone believes her illusion to be reality, it will, to that person, become real. For example, if Saify creates the illusion if a sword in her hand, and then swings it at some stupid goblin, it will likely not figure out hat the sword is an illusion and will therefore be cut by it. But many more intelligent beings will be able to see that it is just an illusion, and will therefore only see the illusion of a sword as it passes through them harmlessly.

However, with much time and training since the Cataclyst, her power has grown and matured. Now, she can conjure full, physical objects, not just illusions. This power does have it's limitations, and larger or more complex objects require immense concentration, but something simple like a weapon, Saify can hold on to almost indefinitely.

Personality: Her personality has also changed these past years. Where once she was cripplingly shy and could barely spit out a sentence to someone without knowing them for a long time, she can now speak casually to total strangers, and sometimes she can be almost pushy.

How Long: Katherine will have been playing the game for precisely eight minutes and seventeen seconds... Four years ago.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 am

*catches it and tackles Odd in one fluid motion*

man, I hate when people try to evade their punishments. Its so childish.

But in all seriousness, thanks for putting it up. I like your thing for time.
How Long: Katherine will have been playing the game for precisely eight minutes and seventeen seconds... Four years ago.

:lol:
Wolfsong

Postby FreddyCast » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Hey guys, please have patience with me as I'm busy with a project of mine. I will post later on during the week.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm

So long as its a long post, I'll wait :lol: run run run...
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Sorry about the wait guys, I'll make my post tomorrow. I had a really really nasty cold last week and didn't want to be sneezing/coughing all over my laptop, and this week I've been exhausted from skiing/helping my dad paint (you wouldn't think it would be so tiring, but it is!).
Banana Lobster

Postby FreddyCast » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey Fam,

I'm sorry for not being here. I'm typing this with a back-scratcher. I've been sick with the flu for a week now and I'm still sick. But I'll try to post on Infinite soon. Please carry on while I try to pick myself up from the floor. *Cough, cough, cough* ugh!.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey guys, a little help linking up again please? I didn't want to just drop Shade off near the others, it seemed like too much of a coincidence, but now she's just kinda wandering around. :P Any help right now would be greatly appreciated.
Banana Lobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying