The world of pokemon

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The world of pokemon

Postby LastLfan » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm

This idea may have already been done to death i'm not sure but here is my idea for a roleplay. What will happen is each person will choose their occupation such as trainer breeder coordinator ranger gym leader etc whatever you want. Instead of everyone being together we will be in groups of 1-3ish. And everyone will get to post at the same time. Posting order is optional within your group but is pointless for the overall. We can cross paths as nessecary. Battles against wild pokemon and npc trainers are up to you as who wins(try to lose to a gym leader at least once, you dont need to be quite as bad as ash but not as great as Red.). Battles with each other make sure you dont god mod. This is just to be fun while waiting for X and Y but if this gets bigger then we will keep it going. Haven't decided the region yet. It would be cool to have player gym leaders but it would be hard to rp new pokemon. New gyms in an old region may work best or a new region with no new pokemon. Anywho here's the app trainers will be starting with one since they are new, other than that number if pokemon is up to you
Name:
Pokemon:
History:
Personality:
Good or bad:(just in case someone wants to be part of team rocket or something

. And sidenote we will have characters from game just not player characters
Last edited by LastLfan on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LastLfan

Re: The world of pokemon

Postby LastLfan » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Obviously my character is in so i can monitor the rp(and it looks like fun) anywho heres my character
Name:alex grayson
Pokemon:pidgeotto, cubone, ponyta.
History: a trainer from pewter city with trained under brock to study as a breeder. When brock went to help out ash he took over as the breeding expert in pewter city. He finally decided to leave pewter city to go exploring and go see his dad, one of the trainers in the cinnabar island gym. There his dad gave hims ponyta, pidgey and cubone he got in pewter. He now roams kanto(and other regions if nessecary to learn more about breeding. And his findings he writes in a journal which pidgeotto carries back to his dad on cinnabar.
Personality: he really loves cubone as it was his first pokemon given to him by brock. He loves being a breeder and helping pokemon get closer to their trainer
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am

Name:Kris Pennington
Pokemon:Blitzle(Stripes),Wigglytuff(Melody),Chancey(LadyLuck)
History:A lover of cute and cuddly things(and people).Grew up in Cherrygrove City taking in injured or stray pokemon and nursing them to health.
Personality:sweet,kind,gentle,timid,motherly
Good or bad:good of course!
Last edited by thisiskris89 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
thisiskris89

Postby LastLfan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Approved, just one more person and we can start. I think it would be cool for a vet and a breeder traveling together. What region do you want to start in
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Kanto or bust!^o^
thisiskris89

Postby LastLfan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Lol, kanto it is. We agreed newer anime kanto? If so for gym leaders lets say brock, misty, lt. Surge, erica, sabrina, jeannie, blaine and blue. Lets call him gary. This should be good, i'm looking for a third member as we speak
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 am

ok,good!i cant wait( > u < )squee!this is gonna be so cute and fun!
get in here people!
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Admittedly, I know nothing of pokemon, but you told me in chat you'd help me along, so...in comes the newest trainee to the board.

Name: Amica Song
Pokemon: none, at the moment
History: Grew up alone in the forests, with no parents. Gets along well with the wild creatures.
Personality: Peppy, constantly upbeat, can't stop moving.
Good or bad:( Good, certainly.

will this work, or do i need a pokemon to start with?
Wolfsong

Postby LastLfan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm

You can start with none, what we'll do is start off by going to pallet town to meet proffesser oak. He'll give you your first pokemon, we'll teach you on the way.

Alright guys we have three we can officially get started. Is there any more background we want to establish before we get started? I say we start in pewter city(kris you know where that is in relation to pallet town right?). That should be a good distance to start.
Wolfy be thinking whether you want charmander(fire) bulbasaur(grass) or squirtle(water) as your starter as those are the standards, but if you wanted something else that would be fine.
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 am

Sweet!We can finally get started!
Pewter city is fine.Maybe we could get into the background of how we know eachother.Are we just meeting wolfy's character?
or has she already been traveling with us?
thisiskris89

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:43 am

Well since her character lives in the forest(for the sake of simplicity lets say viridian forest. We can meet her as she comes to pewter looking for help for a wild pokemon. Then she can decide to become a trainer an we'll take her to pallet town. Some background for how you and I know each other. Hmmm, lets say a nurse joy from your region sent you to pewter city to find brock and learn about breeding, since brock isn't there i take over and teach you. We would have met relatively recently. How does that sound
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 am

that sounds good to me!and maybe i can assist you on pokemon first aid and birthing pokebabies^^
thisiskris89

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

OOC:this is the first official post of the rp so here we go.

"So pecha berries heal poison" hmm "kris I'm never gonna get all these berries". It had been anout a week since Kris arrived here in Kanto. She was a pretty good nurse, but honestly she wasn't that great at teaching, but that's just my opinion. We here in the living room of my house here in Pewter city. Skully the cubone was sitting the corner playing with his bone per usual. I love Skully I really do, but he can be a real numbskull sometimes. Flames the ponyta and Kris's blitzle stripes were playing in the backyard, and wigglytuff and Chansey(i can never remember their names) were giving me a hard time about having my feet on the couch. Honestly they were worse then my mother. As I was waiting for this lesson to end we heard a person running into town from viridian forest. As such I decided to look outside and see what happened.
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:36 am

Blah blah blah blah...Alex...Alex?Alex are you listening?!
I look outside to see what was so interesting.
Oh! Its a girl! She seems distressed.Come on Alex,sadly I have to cut our lesson short for today.
(im such a wonderful teacher)
Let's see what's troubling her.Let's go my babies!*my pokemon respond and follow me*
thisiskris89

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Wow she runs fast. The two of us go down to see a girl running out of the forest carrying a little pokemon. What could of happened
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 pm

We catch up with her.
Hey sweety what seems to be the trouble?,I ask.
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:16 pm

"Hey there...hang in there, little guy," Amica begged desparately. The creature moaned in pain. The thorns were embedded pretty deeply, and Amica knew she couldn't pull them out by herself.
"But there is a town nearby," she reminded herself. "There's bound to be someone who could help." WIthout further ado, she rushed toward the town after laying a giant leaf over the creature's body and giving it a 'hang in there, help's on the way!'.
She encountered two people as she left the forest. "Oh do come quickly!" she said. "There's an animal in the forest, and its so dreadfully hurt, and I don't know what to do...Please come!"
She grabbed them by the arms and rushed back into the forest, dragging them after her.

OOC- I think bulbasaur would work best, considering...
Say! How about we pretend that's the pokemon she's worried about, there in the forest?
Wolfsong

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm

OOC:sure that works.

"Alright, We're coming" i told the girl. "We can help Kris here is a nurse, and I'm a nurse in...training I suppose" i gave Kris a confused look as to my actual title. We were dragged into viridian forest where we saw a injured pichu with thorns stuck in it. "Kris can you help him?"
LastLfan

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Amica bounced on her heels. "Please please please say you can!" she begged.
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 am

Ooc: I haven't done a Pokemon RP in the longest time! But I have just two questions: Are you going to have the Pokemon be able to speak to each other (without their trainers being able to understand what their saying of course) And is it ok if my character could understand Poketalk? (the reason why will be eventually revealed)
Diamond Dragon

Postby LastLfan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:02 pm

OOC:sure and sure not really sure if we will show the pokemon talking to each other but its cannon that pokemon understand each other. As long as it makes sense your character understands poketalk thats fine.
LastLfan

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Of course i'll help lead the way sweety!this will be a good learning experience for you Alex.
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Amica bounced up and down, really really agitated. "Please hurry!" she begged as the bulbasaur whined again.
Wolfsong

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 pm

i get to work pulling out the thorns,gently and skillfully.
dont worry darling you'll be ok.I sanitize the wounds and bandage them up.
There you good as new*gives the bulbasar a kiss on the forehead*
It'll be ok now sweety!
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Amica threw her arms around Kris. "oh thank you thank you thank you!" then she hugged the bulbasaur, who made a sort of happy noise.
Wolfsong

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:50 pm

it was my pleasure dear^^.I am a nurse after all.
I hope you payed attention Alex.
Anyhoo,who are you and where do you come from?
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:54 pm

"I'm Amica! Amica Song!" she explained quickly. "I grew up in here! See, my parents died when I was a kid, and I didn't want to go to foster parents, not the ones I was nearly placed with. Atrocity! I ran away into here. Been living here for years."
Wolfsong

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Well its nice to meet you Amica dear!Im Kris and this is Alex.^^
these are my pokemon Stripes,Melody and LadyLuck.say hello babies!*the pokemon greet her*
thisiskris89

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Amica's eyes widen. "ooohhh they're so cute!" she squeels. "But...what's a pokemon?"
Wolfsong

Postby LastLfan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm

OOC: I'm very confused in that i thought we were going to Pallet town to get bulbasaur, still to be a trainer we need to get you registered we need to get you to pallet town.

"I'm Alex, Alex grayson, these are my pokemon cubone, pidgeotto and ponyta. And being a breeder i think i can answer your question. You see all these creatures around you, from the caterpie's in the trees to the out of place bulbasaur here. In fact I wonder how it got here. You should become a pokemon trainer you know. You get to travel the world, meet friends challenge gym leaders an face the pokemon league. You already seem to have a bond with bulbasaur here". Bulbasaur snuggles up against amica
"Here let me help you catch it."
Throws a pokeball but it won't work
"I knew this looked out of place, its already owned by someone and by the looks of it i would say it belongs to proffessor Oak."
LastLfan

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying