The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm

"Hey, sis! C'mon, Cremia, hurry up!"
Romani puts her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently. Finally, she adds, "If you don't come now, I'm going to go without you!"
"That's a joke," her sister answers, opening the door to her room. "You dislike going to town, and you know it. Everytime you talk with the bartender, you get in a fight over the price! how many times do I have to tell you, its enough?"
"Because its not. Thanks to those...ugh, things, its been harder to run the ranch properly! Now c'mon, help me out here!"
Cremia sighed. "Alright, coming, coming." She started for the door, then paused. "Where do you suppose that little kid in green went?" she asked.
Romani's eyes widened a moment, then narrowed. "beats me," she replied. "He was really helpful then. I wonder if he could do anything about what's going on now?"
Cremia sighed. "Are you still going on about those 'aliens', Romani? Grow up! Its not real."
"Is too!" Romani argued hotly. "And grasshopper helped me! Why don't you come out with me next time, and I'll show you!"
Cremia sighed again. "No. I have work to do, and sleep to take. I cannot afford to stay up all night for...a dream." She walked out the door.
Romani stood there a while longer, hands clenched tightly.
"You may be willing to lay down and be a doormat," she hissed through clenched teeth. "But I won't! We'll beat those ancients back, one way or another! I don't care what it takes!" She started stomping for the door, then paused as a thought occured to her.
"Grasshopper came when I needed him, then. Maybe...maybe he'll come again." she shook her head. "But, until then, I've gotta do something. It'll be just like learning to use a bow against those aliens." she smiled, and left to tend to the cows.

Roshca glanced around to make sure no one could see him, then climbed up into the tree. He could see for miles from his secret spot, and he enjoyed it very much. After a few minutes of looking around, he stood and dove headfirst into the water. He felt the impact and worked into it, becoming a part of the flow and rhythm of the waves. To watch a zora swim was like watching the waves; their movement is fluid and graceful. He soon spotted the place he sought: the entrance to the zora's home.
He surfaced somewhat reluctantly and looked around. The place didn't look that much different than it had when he was a hatchling, just from the egg. His mother had told him a story about before, but he didn't remember it well. Something about his dad.
He glanced around wordlessly, then started for the room outside, facing the open sea and Pinnacle Rock. His thoughts returned to his mother, and the stories she had told him.
The details she had given him were vague memories, tales he had not listened to because he had preferred other things. Now, driven by his odd, recent thoughts, he struggled to remember.
You are one of the last surviving membors of our family. The other eggs were stolen again by the pirates. however, the sea serpents destroyed them, and ate the eggs. You, and your sister, must especially thank your father for his sacrifice. He gave everything to save you. Even his life, though we are not sure how he lost it, since he vanished after our last rehersal. Our family has...a sacred...duty...
Dang it! He'd lost the thread again! he couldn't remember! And his mother, Lulu, had vanished two months ago. No one knew where she had gone.
"I must find her," he reminded himself for the hundredth time. "I need her to remind me of our duty, whatever it is. I must know. It could help us against...them."

OOC- I hope I didn't overstep or anything. Will these work? Can you tell me just how much Romani Ranch and The Great Bay have changed?
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Sayru

Sayru was taking a walk through the town, she was smiling to herself, ' If I'm going to become a great warrior, I need a weapon. of some kind, I'll figure it out later.' Lost in her thoughts, she wondered where her brother wandered off to.
He's probably off with uncle Ramoon, she kept on walking, she noticed the Stock Pot Motel, she met the owner, Anju, a couple times when her uncle came to chat and whatnot. She seemed a like a sweet lady. " I'll go say hello~" She opened the door carefully. " Mrs Dotour?" She called, she digs around in her gardening bag abit, she pulls out some bright, cheerful, looking flowers, she grabs the small flower pot she bought the other day, painted beautifully, swirls of white, purple and blue made it look rather dreamy-like. She looks around, "..Maybe she's not here." She decided to wait for her to come back.

Raikyin

Where was Sayru? He was getting worried, she had drifted away from uncle and him, he sighed, she was probably wandering around town, maybe to get garden supplies? He wasn't quite sure, he knew she'd find them though.
Ramoon senses his stress, "She always comes back." He grins, ruffling Raikyin's hair. "I guess so." He huffed slightly.
He didn't like it very much when she walked around willy-nilly like this; especially alone.

OOC: Sorry, I feel bad cause mine are kinda short, I'll work on that, X3 .
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:51 pm

OOC: @Wolfsong

Great Bay hasn't changed much beyond let's say, Great Bay Coast and Zora Hall. Pinnacle Rock has been untouched, Zora hall however has grown larger, the ancients helped them expand by drilling into ground beneath the Zora hall to expand their underwater home.

@Banana, it's all right, we all have short RPs sometimes. xDD

BIC:

~Kafei~

He leaned against the wall, running a hand through his Lavender hair. "Anju, what are we going to do with those kids?" Anju sighed. "I don't know, Kafei. Those boys put their lives on the line to help people on a daily basis." She frowned. "They manage to get more work done then we can." Kafei walked over to Anju and hugged her. "Yes, but we've got a-" Kafei stopped, pushing silently away from Anju, he quickly pulled a knife from his boot. "Mrs Dotour?" Anju sighed in relief, then motioned for Kafei to put his knife away. "I'll be right back." She kissed him on the cheek then walked towards the front desk.

~Anju~

"Oh, Hello Sayru. How are you doing today?" Anju says, a smile on her face.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Sayru

Sayru smiled back "I'm doing great, besides my brother wandering off. I came in to see how your doing. Do you need help with anything?" She inquires, then remembered. She puts the many flamboyant flowers in the pot and delicately hands it to Anju. "I also brought these for you, I thought you'd like them, so I picked them from my garden." She said, quite satisfied with her colorful gift.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

IC:

"Mrs. Dotour?"

Nashta looked up from her position in the back room of the motel. She had been in the middle of reading about the history of the Four Giants. The book was well-worn, having been a gift to her from Anju, who said it had been one of her grandmother's books. Aleza was asleep on her shoulder, her glow dimmed as she rested after a long night of keeping watch.

Nashta moved towards the door, the habit of three years of manning the front desk overriding everything else for a few moments. Her hand was on the door handle when she remembered, and she slowly raised a hand to her face. Her fingers traced the dark red line that ran from just under her right eye, almost to her jawline, crossing over her nose and down her left cheek.

"Alez, wake up." Her tone left no room for argument, even though she knew there would be none. As the indigo fairy woke, her glow brightened, until she was once more a large, glowing orb with a pair of white wings seeming to come out of nowhere.

"What is it?" Alez was tense, and ready for battle, seeming to dart this way and that as she surveyed the room. Nashta walked back over to the chair by the fire, and jerked a thumb over her shoulder at the door behind her.

"Someone's at the front desk." Reaching down, she picked up her book again, and sat down.

Alez bobbed down once, then flew out the small hole in the top of the door. The hole was in the shadows, and cleverly hidden. She flew down the hall and peeked around the corner, to the front desk. She was releived to see Anju already there, talking with the girl on the other side of the counter.

She hovered there for a few more moments, listening in the the conversation. Satisfied that there was no danger, she returned to the room she shared with Nashta. Her sister was sitting in an old rocking chair that faced the fireplace. The walls themselves were bookshelves, and covered with books. At some point or another, Nashta had read them all, most of the time with Alez reading over her shoulder.

"Who was it?" Nashta didn't even look up, but Alez knew she was braced for the worst, ready to snap out her knives at a moments notice.

"Sayra. You remember her. She has green hair, always has some flowers. She has a brother, Raikyin." Nashta relaxed.

"She's no trouble." She glanced up, giving Alez a brief smile. "Sorry about that, you can go back to sleep now. We have another long night of watching later." Alez frowned.

"You need sleep too." She bonked Nashta on the head, and started flying around her in circles. "Come on, shut the book already! You've read it before."

"Okay, okay." Nashta closed the book, with only a quick glance at the page number. Nashta had an amazing memory, so that glance was all she needed to remember her page number. It came in handy when memorizing plans. The longer she looked at it, the longer she remembered it.

With a yawn, Nashta stretched, before climbing into bed. As always, she checked up her sleeves and under her pillow for her knives. Finding them in place, she closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 pm

~Anju~

Anju laughed. "Knowing him he'll find you eventually." She smiles at Sayru. "Well, I could use some help cleaning out the Knife Chamber. No one's used it since..." Anju trailed off, her eyes glazing slightly. "Well, it needs a good scrubbing." She carefully took the flower pot from Sayru with a smile. "Thank you for the flowers." She placed them on the desk, underneath her cow bobblehead.

~Kafei~

"Mayor Detour?" Kafei glanced up. "Oh, Viscen." The older guard bowed. "Yes, Sir. I was wondering if you'd be heading back to the Inn tonight?" Kafei frowned, he had snuck in and snuck out earlier, so how did Viscen know? "The Bombers informed me, sir." Kafei smirked. "So, you can read minds?" Viscen chuckled. "No, I've always been able to read your expressions." Kafei sighed. "Guess I should play cards with Gave more often then." Viscen stood at attention. "Honestly sir, that man couldn't fool anyone even with a Stone Mask."
Kafei laughed. then gestured with his hand. "If you'll excuse me, I have work to do." Viscen saluted. "Sir." The aging captain turned and walked towards the door. "To your question, yes." Viscen smiled to himself, then walked out the door.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Sayru

Sayru giggles "He always does." She noticed her eyes glazed abit, she decided to change the subject quick " Of course~, if your busy, I could find it myself." She politely assured. She heard quiet voices, very hard to hear, she couldn't tell what was being said, her eyes darted to the direction, it only startled her. She took a deep breath, and her smile reformed on her face.

Raikyin

He decided to take a break from searching, he and Ramoon went to sit down to eat the lunch they had packed.
It was so serene right now. He knew his uncle would know; but whether or he would tell Raikyin, is a
different story, " So.. Uncle Ramoon, who exactly was the boy in green?" Ramoon stared off for a minute, "I'm not sure exactly.. I've heard many stories, and I've seen him, I would call him a hero." He murmured, he slowly looked at Raikyin with a grin, "But he isn't here now, don't worry about it, it's.. It's the past now." Raikyin looked surprised "Alright.."

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 pm

~Anju~

"Of course~, if your busy, I could find it myself." Anju turned back to Sayru. "Just give me one moment, and I'll show you the way." Anju dug through the drawer on the front desk, she pushed through old keepsakes and pulled out the key to the knife chamber. "The Knife Chamber was once the pride of the Stock Pot Inn. But we haven't used it in at least ten, twenty years now." She led the way up the stairs to the second floor, the Knife chamber stuck out like a sore thumb, all the other doors in the hallway were new, fancier looking. Anju slipped the key into the lock and pushed the door open. The room was covered with dust, the ashes of days gone by littered the fireplace. The bed was neatly made, looking like whoever had the room last had never slept. A small chest was pushed into the corner, empty of course. Anju shook her head at the state of the room. "You think after he left I would have wanted to clean this room."
She smiled. "All right," She said, turning to Sayru. "There's a broom closet just next door, well, next next door." She leaned out the door and pointed one door past her own room. "There. If you could grab a broom, and the feather duster we can begin."
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Sayru

She nodded and quickly dashed to the broom closet, she grabbed the broom and feather duster, and then went back to the Knife Chamber. She began to sweep the place, humming. "So, Mrs Dotour, who used this room, if you don't mind my asking?"
Gliding around the room as she sweeped. ' I wonder what voices I heard downstairs on the first level..'

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

~Anju~

She smiled as Sayru quickly took to sweeping the floor. Anju took the feather duster and began to dust the fireplace. "So, Mrs Dotour, who used this room, if you don't mind my asking?" Anju stopped. She placed the feather duster on top of the fireplace, then turned and closed the door. "Only a few people know who rented this room, the Gorman Troupe, some friends, Kafei and I. But..." She ran a hand through her hair. "I need to tell someone, it's not exactly a dangerous thing to know, but..." She groaned, then slumped against the wall. "The boy, no, the man who rented this room was a child. His name was Link." Her eyes closed, a smile gracing her features as she reminisced about their time together. "He... He saved us once. Kafei has his wedding mask stolen, he had hidden out of shame, then Link showed up, the two found his mask, then one night we married. The day of our wedding was the last day we saw him." She stood straight then took up the feather duster. "He'll probably want to use this room if he ever comes back, so we better get this cleaned." Her smile never vanished as she dusted the room.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Sayru

She hadn't heard of this boy before in her whole life; no wait.. She had heard Uncle Ramoon talk to someone before about a boy who left awhile ago. She wondered if this could be the boy Link that Anju was talking about. " He sounds very nice."
She started cleaning once again. Time passed by, it had been an hour or two, Sayru smiled, proud of how clean the room is.
"This was fun, Mrs Dotour!" Sayru sincerely chirped ' Raikyin and Uncle will probably be out for a while, and there's absolutely nothing to do at home..' She didn't want to be an annoyance to Anju, she turned around to face the woman "Um, my brother and uncle will probably be out for quite sometime, would you mind if I have hang out at the motel for a while? He has errands to run."

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm

OOC: Banana, I'll try and pull Nashta back in soon, and Wolf, I'll try and bring in someone for your characters to interact with.

~Anju~

She smiled at Sayru's perky attitude. "Well, I have a few errands I need to run. Just one moment." Anju slowly walked to Nashta's room. "Nashta, I'm going out. Sayru is going to be hanging around here for awhile." She smiled worriedly. "Try to keep the Motel in one piece, please?" She waved to the sleepy girl and fairy, then closed the door behind her.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

OOC: Oy, my last post was long, wasn't it? Sorry about that. ^^''

IC:

Nashta rolled out of bed with an annoyed mumble. Wasn't the point of keeping her from manning the front desk so that people wouldn't recognize her? With her new scar, she knew she was much too easily recognized. Still, she quickly ducked into the closet to get dressed. She came out a few moments later dressed in a purple vest pulled over a white shirt. She also wore a dark blue skirt with it. The clothes were hand-me-downs from the Dotours, and they were loose and comfortable.

After glancing over at Alez to make sure she was asleep, (she fell asleep as soon as Anju left) Nashta left. She found Sayru in the front room as the door clicked shut behind Anju. Nashta turned the book on the front desk around so she could check the latest check-ins. After a quick run down the page, she turned it back around, and glanced up at the vase of flowers, now pushed up against the wall.

She looked back over at Sayru, checking to make sure the girl didn't snoop. She seemed quiet, and if Anju had left her with Nashta, then she shouldn't be too much of a problem. After all, Anju knew just how bad Nashta was with people; the only way she could ever get along with anyone was if she didn't say anything, or when she was manning the front desk, and only had to be business like.

Finally, Nashta could take the silence no longer. "Hungry?"
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Sayru

Sayru jumped, startled.
She turned to see an older girl, Sayru gave her a sweet smile "Oh, hello, I didn't see you there. Oh, um.. A little."
For some reason, she couldn't stop thinking about what Anju told her, she shook her head slightly.
It had gotten silent again. " I.. I'm Sayru." She doesn't know why, but she feels like she trusts this girl.

OOC: I'd rather have longer ones then short ones like the ones I make XD

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 am

~Anju~

Anju walked through the mid afternoon crowds as she pushed her way towards the milk bar. She pushed open the door, which was unlocked in the early
afternoon. "Hello? Uncle Ralof?" The mustachioed man behind the counter smiled as Anju made her way down the stairs. "Anju, my dear, how have you been?" Anju smiled. "I'm doing all right, I'm actually here to pick up our shipment." Ralof frowned. "Oh, shoot. Gimme a minute." The balding bar tender disappeared into a trap door added behind the bar. He came out about five minutes later with a crate full of Romani Milk and Chateau Romani. "You need any help with that?" Anju grunted as she lifted the crate. "You... Ugh, could get the door." Ralof chuckled. "Course', what was I thinking?" He ran up the stairs and pushed open the door. "You be careful getting home, you hear?" Anju giggled. "I hear you. If Cremia comes by, tell her I said hello!" Ralof smiled. "Don't worry, I will!"
Ralof went back into the bar, closing the door behind him.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 pm

OOC- okay, thanks, Twister, but what about Romani Ranch?

Cremia sat in front, like she always did. Romani sat in the back, her bow clutched tightly in her hands. She glared out into the twilight sky, just daring anyone to attack their wagon. Not that it had happened for a while, but best be safe.
"Romani," she heard Cremia say. "Do you see anything?"
Romani shook her head. "Nope. Nothing, unless you count grass."
Then she heard it- loud whoops and cries. The donkey hee-hawed, and she heard Cremia talking soothingly to it. Romani switched to a crouching position, fitting an arrow to her bow. "Ride, Cremia!" she shouted. "Get that donkey going now!!!"
She had to grab the edge as the donkey lept forward, as fast as Cremia could get it without risking breaking the precious bottles. Romani watched as two men, on some sorry looking horses and wearing dark hoods, caming riding after them. Quietly, she drew back the bow and shot. It only grazed the rider's side, and he came closer. The next shot caught him in the leg, and he drew back somewhat. The other rider had come up while she was busy with the first, and was trying to hit the jars. Her shot caught him right in the shoulder.
"Hurry up, Cremia!" she shouted.
"We're almost out!' came her sister's reply. Romani nodded grimly and fired again.
After a few minutes of frantic shooting, they escaped the ambush and reentered the main road. Romani smiled, then collapsed to the floor, starting to laugh. Cremia glanced back worriedly, but Romani shook her head. "I'm fine. Just...wow...I did it!"
"You did great," Cremia agreed warmly. Romani smiled back at her, and they reached Clockwork City.
Romani and Cremia lifted up the huge bottles and entered the town. Cremia, being the older and more experienced, led the way to the bar. Romani some how managed to open the door without dropping her precious burden, and they entered the bar.
"Heya, Ralof!" Cremia said in greeting. "I have the next delivery."
Ralof smiled at her from across the counter. "Wonderful!" he came around the counter, rubbing his hands. "Top quality, as ever?"
"Have I ever cheated you, Ralof?" Cremia asked, sounding somewhat tired as she carefully put the crate down. Ralof shook his head.
"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or anything." He opened the crate and inspected the milk with a experienced eye. "Yes, very good. Better than the last, in fact. I'll add two hundred rupees to the agreed payment."
Romani bit her lip to keep her mouth shut, while Cremia wordlessly agreed. The rupees exchanged hands. "How are things in town?" Cremia asked.
"The same as they've been. The ancients still rule, and the keatens are still on the loose. Did you really think anything would change?"
"No," she sighed. "I suppose I hadn't. How's Anju?"
"She's doing really well at the inn. By the way," he added, as he brought the crates behind the counter. "She was here earlier, and she asked me to say hello."
"That's nice of her," Cremia said, smiling. "I'll probably drop in and see her before going back. Have a good day." and they left.
Romani whirled around, heatedly saying, "That man practically swindled you! That crate was our best, and worth so much more than that!"
Cremia shook her head. "We've no room to bargain, really. Its enough to survive on, Romani. Just leave it."
"I...I can't! Its not fair! Its so wrong!" Romani began to back away, hands clenched. Pent-up anger was building in her, and she felt like screaming. Her sister gave her a direct look. "Romani, don't! Just calm down, and go back to the wagons. I'll go see how Anju's doing, and then we'll go home, alright? Now go!"
Romani stomped toward the main gate, fuming. Just because Cremia was the older sister, it didn't mean she was always right! When she reached the door, she suddenly felt very rebelious. She hated it, hated Cremia's 'lie-down-and-accept' attitude! Enough was enough!
She looked quickly around, then bolted into the crowd, intent on getting lost. "Sorry Cremia," she thought, unrepentent. "But its time something changed here, and if you won't help, then I'll do it alone."

"Roshca!"
he whirled around, startled out of his thoughts. His sister, Amily, smiled up at him from the water. She was growing up into a singer just like her mother. Her voice was beautiful, and she was already very much admired.
"Roshca, help me up, will you?"
He bent down, grabbed her outstetched hand, and pulled her up. She wiped some water from her eye, and smiled brightly at him. "Why the long face, Roshca? You look like you've been unable to swim for months."
"I was thinking about mother," he replied sadly. She blinked, then quickly said, "She's fine, I know it! She's just out there, somewhere, hiding for some reason. She's probably trying to protect us from something."
He smiled faintly. "I suppose." After a moment, he decided to get his sister's smile back. "Hey Amily! Race you to the shore!" and he dove into the water.
"Hey, no fair!" he heard her shout, and felt her enter through the ripples in the water. But it didn't matter, he was already moving. His body moved with the waves, and it was effortless to keep a lead. All zoras were at home in the water, but Roshca seemed to become part of the water when he swam. He soon reached the shore, and he turned to see where his sister was.
She was on the bottom, he could see, and struggling with something. He feared a like-like might have attacked her, and instantly dove in.
It wasn't a like-like, but a pair of rocks she had somehow got caught in between. "I was trying to get ahead," she mouthed. "Then they suddenly closed up. Help!"
He nodded and began pushing against the rocks. Slowly, resentfully, it came away, and she swam to the surface for a fresh breath of air. He went up to join her, and they laughed at the close call.
Suddenly, a dark shadow fell over them. Roshca turned to see the huge prow of a ship. Before they could move, they were suddenly caught in the web-like tangles of a net. They helplessly struggled as the net was slowly hoisted aboard. Before Roscha could do anything, something hard hit his head, and all went black.

OOC- do you mind? I wanted to do something with the pirates, but I can change it if you like.
Talk about long-posts....boy do I feel like a windbag.
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

OOC: Wolfsong* Don't worry about it, mine have been pretty long too. By the way, did you guys know that Kafei was once a member of the Bombers?

IC:

"Oh, um,...a little."

Nashta pressed her lips together--hard. Sayru was shy. Of course. After a moment, Nashta forced herself to relax, letting out a quiet sigh as she did so. Okay, it was mid-afternoon, so there should still be some food in the kitchen... Nashta studied the girl. Nashta had seen Sayru once when she was on a mission, but the other girl was thinner in person.

"There should still be some food in the kitchen." Nashta motioned for her to follow, "Come on, I'll see if I can find anything good for you. If not, I can make a quick batch of soup."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

OOC: Not bad Wolfsong. But yeah, I think we can handle something with the pirates.

~Kafei~

He quickly looked to the clock, then sighed. "I need a break." He closed the ledger on the desk in front of him and stood up. He walked past the secretary's desk and out the front door. While the Mayor's office remained the same, much of the surrounding area had expanded. The route once used to get to the sewers was blocked off, and the walls inbetween the sections of Clock Town had been removed, transforming North/South/East and West Clocktown into
South ClockWork. He pushed through the massive crowd before bumping into someone. "Ah!" He backed up, which was hard to do in the crowd. He raised an eyebrow, and lowered his voice to a whisper. "Romani, what are you doing here?"

~Aveil~

"Sir!" Aveil, who stood proud next to the Helmswoman, turned towards a Gerudo, who was pointing overboard. "We've caught two Zora in our bow net." Aveil smirked. "Perhaps they would like to join us?" She turned, and headed towards her cabin. "Haul them aboard, then toss them in the brig." The Gerudo woman saluted. "Yes, Ma'am."
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Sayru

"Come on, I'll see if I can find anything good for you. If not, I can make a quick batch of soup."

"Okay." She followed hurriedly after Nashta, When she And Nashta were side by side she smiled blissfully and said "I'm.. I'm not quite sure if you remember me or not, it was a while ago, Nashta, was it?" Sayru thought about it carefully, Certainly she remembers me.. 'I wonder..' She let her mind drift off a bit.

Raikyin

Ramoon was chuckling, "So? Where should we go next?"
"Ummm.." Raikyin started "I'm not quite sure, uncle." Ramoon patted his shoulder "Alright.. Maybe we can pop in and say hello to Ralof, or maybe we could see Romani and Cremia, those girls are hard-working, maybe they could use some help, but they do pretty great on their own anyways." Ramoon nodded his head to the bar. "Let's go say hi!" The two walked into the building.

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

OOC- okay, thanks Twister! Any tips on how the pirates' fortress has changed would be welcome.

Romani was startled to see the person who bumped into her was Kafei! She thought a moment, then decided to be honest with him.
"I'm tired of just laying down and accepting this. I'm ready to fight back, and Cremia doesn't get it. So...since Cremia wanted to say hi to Anju, I just...decided to run off, and do something." She smiled sadly. "That's the truth of the matter. Thing is, I don't know what to do."

Roshca slowly opened his eyes. Where was he? He tried to sit up, and a sharp pain exploded in the back of his head. He grimaced, then forced himself to sit up. The room was dark, and he couldn't see a thing.
"Amily?" he called quietly. "Amily? Are you here?"
Not a sound. He hoped that only meant she was still unconscious, and not in another room.
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

IC:

Nashta

"I'm.. I'm not quite sure if you remember me or not, it was a while ago, Nashta, was it?"

Nashta nodded, "yeah." As they entered the kitchen, she made sure to step a little harder, as a warning to anyone below. Seeing a pot on the stove, she walked over and took a sniff, then sneezed. 'Okay, Anju made that, so I'll need to make a new pot of stew..."

"So...your brother--Raikyin was it?--how's he doing?" Nashta started pulling out ingredients from the shelves, having dumped the stew in the pot into a bowl to eat after Sayru was gone.

Kafei had once said that she must have no taste buds left, after she had wolfed down two bowl fulls of the stuff. The corner of her mouth twitched up at the memory. That was before she had joined the Keatons, before she had gotten her scar. It was just after the Dotours had saved her, actually.

Aleza

"Ugh... Nash... Nashta?" Alez looked around, the pillow beside her still warm from when Nashta had been laying there. She didn't see her sister anywhere in the room, and a glance at the clock told her it wasn't even an hour since she had nagged Nashta to put the book down and get some sleep.

She took off with a tired groan, her glow strengthening as she woke up. Nashta's book was still where she had put it, so either she had gotten up for a bite to eat, or...

~The cage snapped shut on her leg, pinning her in place as she screamed in pain~

Alez jerked, the memory making her freeze in place. She snapped out of it just before she hit the floor, and she flew back up to her previous height. Trap. Pain. Lots and lots of pain. Nashta!

Alez bolted out the hole in the top of the bedroom door, calling her sister's name.
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Sayru

"So...your brother--Raikyin was it?--how's he doing?"

"Mhmm. He's doing pretty good, although, he's been rather protective of me lately, Ermm more so than usual." Sayru frowns
"Maybe he thinks I'm not capable of doing things other than gardening and being sweet." Though, this is not the case
Raikyin is scared of losing her because they lost their dad years ago. Sayru accidently knocks over a sharp knife, her hand instantly reacted, she caught it swiftly by the handle and put it back down gently where it was. "That was a close on-" She started, but snapped her head toward the sound " Huh?"

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

OOC: Wolf, the fortress has expanded, more towers have been added, and there are now walls going around the fortress, with one way in via the water.

~Kafei~

Kafei scratched the back of his head. "Well, If you want to do something, meet me outside Stock Pot Tomorrow morning." His expression was like stone.
He quickly handed her a card, then ran off. Romani turned the card over in her hand, on the other side was an image of a Keaton.
(Sorry if that seemed a little God-modish.)

~Anju~

She shoved her way through the remaining crowd, then stopped in front of the mailbox outside Stock Pot. She sighed, then reached in and took what little mail there was. She opened the front door and stepped inside, taking a look at the mail in her hands. "Advert for the Deku Casino... Free Trip to Snowpeak... You may have already won 20 thousand rupees..." She smiled as she encountered a package at the bottom. 'Koume's delivery is early...' She placed the box on the front desk, then sighed.

~Zoe~

The Gerudo Woman frowned, she could hear one of the Zora calling out. "Amily?" he called quietly. "Amily? Are you here?" She sighed. 'I honestly hope he quiets down, Aveil'll get peeved, then we'll have to kill him.' She shivered. Her eyes shot open at the sound of footsteps. "Zoe." The Gerudo Second in Command nodded. "How is he?" Zoe shrugged. "He's calling for his sister." Hera sighed. "Why bother taking these two on board?" Zoe shrugged. "No idea." Hera pulled out a bag of animal feed. "Well, here's his dinner." Zoe grimaced, then knocked on the door. "Zora, dinner." She opened the door and tossed the feed bag in, then shut it behind him. Hera laughed. "Hope he likes horse feed." Zoe fought the urge to slap the second in command across her face. Hera laughed all the way up the stairs back onto the poop deck.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

OOC: Before you ask guys, I think of the fairies as a mix between the WW and OoT versions; they're humanoid, but the glow is so strong you can't really tell.

IC:

Nashta

"...shta! Nashta!"

Nashta's head whipped around as she heard Alez's shouting. In a few steps she was out in the hall, just in time for Alez to crash into her cheek. She caught the indigo fairy as she fell, and headed back into the kitchen. She gently placed Alez on the counter next to the stove, the pot of stew bubbling invitingly.

"You okay?" she asked, worried.

Alez shuddered again, before calming down. "I'm fine, you?"

Nashta frowned, still worried. "Yeah." After a moment, understanding dawned. "You had the dream again, didn't you?"

Alez bobbed once in the affirmative. "Yes. Yes I did." She frowned, then gave an experimental sniff. "Are you making soup?"

Nashta hid a smile behind one hand. "Yeah, wanna help?"

"Sure!" Alez took off, heading for the cabinet door that hid the spices. "What is it?"

"Romani Sauce." It took Nashta a moment before she remembered Sayru, and she coughed uncomfortably. "Uh, Alez? You remember Sayru, don't you?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah! She always brings those flowers Anju leaves on the front desk, right? Those are so pretty." Alez dropped off a large bottle of spice on the counter next to the stove, then gently bumped against Sayru before going back for another bottle. "Nice to see you again."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:48 am

~Anju~

As she stepped away from the desk, a scent wafted up to her nose, she hummed contentedly. She hopped over the front desk and walked into the kitchen, she saw Sayru, Nashta, and Alez around the stove. Alez placed a large spice bottle next to the stove, then flew back up for another bottle. "What're you girls cooking?" Anju asked.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:57 pm

OOC- perfectly alright, Twister. and thanks.

Romani's eyes widened slightly, her mouth opening and closing without making a sound. Keaten...Kafei was a member?! That could only be what this meant! She quickly stuffed it into the bag she always had slung around her shoulders anymore. "Thanks Kafei," she thought, smiling. "I'll meet you there."

Roshca stared at the light, then sighed when the door was closed again. He felt angry, hearing the voices behind the door. Sighing, he crawled to the small bag and cautiously tasted the stuff within.
Ugh! It was terrible! He quickly pushed it away.
He considered his position. A troubling one to be sure. His eyes were adjusting to the light, and he realized he was alone. So Amily was in another room. It was also rather small, box-shaped. He wasn't sure if noting this would help him at all though. It looked more like it would take a fight to get out.
Quietly, he raised his arms, trying to focus the energy in him into them. His arms suddenly snapped with energy. Quietly, he let it go. He would wait a while, until he felt more like himself. Then he would try to break out.
"Hang on, Amily," he murmured. "I'm coming."
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

~Zoe~

She clenched, and unclenched her fists. She turned to the door, then quietly knocked on it. "Hello? I'm sorry about Hera, she's really nasty..." Zoe trailed off, uncertain of what to say. "Your sister is a few doors down, maybe I can arrange a visit or something..." Zoe frowned, why did she care? She was a pirate, the scourge if the seas. "Look, I'm going to take a trip to the galley, I'll see if I can grab you something edible." She banged her head against the wall. Din, why am I helping him?!?

~Kafei~

He walked into the Motel, the slammed the door shut behind him, he could hear Anju and some of the girls in the kitchen, it was then he noticed a package on the desk. Koume's name was on it. He quickly picked it up and placed it under his arm. He carried the box upstairs then shoved it under he and Anju's bed. Stock of potions, these ought to be useful.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Roshca was startled. "You...you would? I...thank you."
Now that was a surprise. He wondered if he could escape while she was grabbing food. On second thought, bad idea. No, he needed to lie low for now.
"Thank you," he said again.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Sayru

"Hmm? Oh, yeah! She always brings those flowers Anju leaves on the front desk, right? Those are so pretty."

"Thank you!" She smiled once again.

"Nice to see you again."

Sayru adjusts the roses in her hair, they have seemed to come loose earlier. "Lovely to see you also." She replied, simply radiating happiness.
Sayru heard Anju, and turned, "Oh, Mrs Dotour! Welcome back." She looked back. "I think Nashta was cooking stew. It smells delicious~" She smiled at Nashta.

Raikyin

After saying hello to Ralof and staying for a bit, they left. Raikyin started to worry again, what if Sayru got lost? That wouldn't good,
his stress was definitely getting to him lately, walking as he stared at his feet; he felt immediate pain as he fell. He rubbed
his head, and looked up at what he ran into, it was a wall of the Stock Pot Motel. Ramoon ran up to him "Are you okay? You wandered off."
Raikyin nodded "Just lost in my thoughts. I'm fine" He slowly gets up with the help of Ramoon. "Why don't we go in and see how Kafei and Anju are doing?" Uncle Ramoon opened the door. Raikyin looked exhausted from running around all day, "Alright, just for a bit, okay? Then we'll get you and Sayru home, I gotta stay out for a while. More errands." Raikyin nodded, his uncle was a busy man, but he appreciates he spends time with Sayru and himself. "Kafei? You here? Anju?"

OOC: Sayru's is so short ;v; but then Raikyin finally has a longer post :3

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 am

~Zoe~

"You...you would? I...thank you." She stopped for a moment, he was actually thanking her, one of the pirates who hauled them off to the brig. "Thank you," he said. She slowly backed away from the cell. "I'll be back in a minute." She took off, running up the stairs and across the poop deck so fast that no one would notice her. She slipped into the galley, shoved a few cooked and raw fish, (She had no idea which one Zora's preferred.) and shoved them in a bag. She grabbed a canteen full of spring water, then made a break for the brig. She was completely out of breath by the time she arrived. "S-sorry it-" She took a deep breath. "Took so long, had to make sure they didn't see me." She opened the door, tossed the bag of fish in, then slid the canteen across the floor. "I got raw, and cooked fish. Enjoy." She smiled to herself while closing the door.

OOC: One thing I want to make clear, is Gerudo are ranked by their colors, purples are the main group of soldiers, whites are normally the task takers, and other colors are higher ranks.

~Anju~

"I noticed." Anju said, a smile stretching her face. "You've gotten better, Nashta." Anju nodded to the girl.

~Kafei~

"Kafei? You here? Anju?" Kafei stood up, ran out the room and dashed down the stairs. He rounded the corner and came face to face with Ramoon and Raikyin. "Ramoon! How're you doing?" He patted him on the back, and shook his hand. Then he turned to Raikyin. "And you, been awhile since I've seen you, Bud." Kafei shook his hand, then ruffled his hair. "I guess you're looking for Sayru, huh?"
Twister980

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying