The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat May 11, 2013 9:23 am

Aleza

Flying down the halls, Alez woke the various members of the Bombers who were still asleep, giving Nashta a few more minutes of sleep as she did it.

"Breakfast!" she called into the different rooms, "Come and get it!" She zipped in and tugged on blankets, pointy ears, pinched noses, and poked cheeks in her mission to wake up the hard-working occupants of the Stock Pot Motel. She checked on guests as well, but left them to sleep.

Treasa

After making sure Aine was comfortable, Treasa started on her own food. She ate quickly, excited about the prospect of learning magic. She was especially glad they were learning from Nerucai. He had taught Treasa and her brothers a great deal in the time they had spent living with him, and Treasa knew from experience that he was a stern, but kind, teacher.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:38 am

~Jim~

He yawned as he slowly opened his eyes. He vaguely remembered sneaking back into his room and falling asleep. Alez was opening doors and shouting "Breakfast!" at the other Bombers. Jim yawned once more, then kicked off his covers. He slipped his shoes on, pulled his bandana on, and smoothed the wrinkles out of his clothes. Then he made his way downstairs, he made a head count as the other bombers made their way downstairs.

~Shane~

A small bell beside Shane began to ring. "Better hurry, Romani. Breakfast is all ready."

~Aine~

Aine ate in silence, Treasa seemed to be hurrying, and Aine was wondering why. "Are you all right, Trea?"
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Aleza

Aleza, satisfied that the Bombers were all awake, flew into the room she shared with Nashta, and landed on Nashta's shoulder. Normally, Nashta woke up before Alez could get to her, so the chance to wake her by tugging on her ear or poking her cheek was rare. Reaching over, she grabbed Nashta's ear and tugged hard. The effect was immediate, as Nashta's eyes snapped open, and her hand slid under the pillow and grabbed one of her knives as she sat up.

After the initial moment of alertness, Nashta turned to Alez, smirking. "You always love doing that to me, don't you?"

Alez laughed, taking off again. "Yep. Better get dressed quick, I woke the others first, and Anju made some pretty good stew this morning. Well," Alez caught herself, "Pretty good, for Anju that is."

Nashta chuckled, tossing the covers aside. "Okay, be there in a minute. By the way," she looked at Alez out of the corner of her eye, "Any word on our special guest?" By 'special guest', she meant Link.

Alez bobbed up and down once in confirmation. "Yeah, apparently, he's very quiet. Almost no one has even noticed him." She flew out of the room, heading back to the kitchen.

Back in the room, Nashta let out a sigh of relief. So, the 'Hero' hadn't done anything stupid and gotten himself noticed by the patrols. That was good. They could use a secret weapon in this quiet, bloody war against the Ancients.

Treasa

Treasa swallowed, then smiled at Aine. "Nerucai told me he has a surprise for you when we're through the maze." She knew she would probably get in trouble later for forgetting the rules, but she was too excited to care. She could hardly wait for Aine to finish so they could hurry through the maze and begin their training in the art of Deku Magic.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:21 pm

~Link~

He could hear the quiet shuffling of the Bombers waking up down the hall. He had been up for awhile, dressed in his usual green tunic and hat. His new costume stashed away in a chest under the bed. "Are you all right, Link?" He looked up from his sword, sharpener in other hand. "Yeah, Navi. Why?" The fairy shrugged. "You've seemed really quiet..." Link sighed. "I'm supposed to be quiet. None of the guests know there is anyone even staying in this room." Navi nodded slowly. "Okay, that makes sense. You're learning." Link quietly laughed. "Learning? I've learned."

~Aine~

She raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "All right..."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm

OOC- gosh, sorry, I forgot all about this. I'll catch up.

Romani ran through the course, though not quite as well as she would have liked. She breathed out a heavy breath, though not entirely because she was tired. "Okay, what now?"

OOC-2-what should I do with Roshca?
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:03 pm

~Shane~

He grinned. "We eat." He pushed the door behind them open, ran through the small tunnel, and up to the surface. He hauled himself over the fence, then beckoned for Romani. "Breakfast is ready. Race you back to Stock Pot?"

~Hera~

She sighed, her prey was rather fast. "Go tell the white to feed the fish." The Gerudo behind her nodded, then ran down the hall. "Time for you to feed the Fish, Zoe." Zoe rolled her eyes. "Fine, Eilne, go tell Hera I'm feeding them." Eilne bowed slightly, then went back up stairs.

~Zoe~

She hummed softly to herself as she cut the bird into small pieces. She had set aside some vegetables, because she wasn't sure whether Zora's ate meat or not.
She took the meal and carried down the halls towards the cell, she slowly opened the door then put the food down on the floor. "I got you guys some Cuckoo, some fresh Deku Nuts, Blueberries, and vegetables." She scratched the back of her head. "Honestly, I didn't know whether you guys eat meat or not." She reached behind her back and pulled open a small bag she carried. "Here." She tossed him a water skin. "Don't waste it, it's spring water."
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed May 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Vionna

Vionna heard the Bombers, she was by the stairs. She had kept waking up in the middle of the night, so she ended staying up, surprisingly not drowsy or sleepy. She jumped in front of Jim "Heya!" Vionna said with a cheshire cat-like smile, while poking Jim's cheek "Just wake up?" Apparently, everyone thought she was asleep like she always was XD.

OOC: I just thought I should squeeze Vionna back into the equation. X3
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:42 pm

~Jim~

He yawned, then blinked. Suddenly, Vionna was in front of him, poking his cheek. "Yeah, just a minute ago." He rubbed his face. "But I think I'm awake."
He blinked, and Vionna was gone. "Huh?" Luke passed by him, waving his hand. "You awake, Cap'n?" Jim shook his head. "Yeah, I think so."

OOC: Fixed it for you KONEKO. :3
Last edited by Twister980 on Fri May 17, 2013 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

OOC: Uh, Koneko, wasn't Vionna at the mayor's office? o.O

IC:

Nashta

Hiding a yawn behind her hand, Nashta slipped into the kitchen, walking around the Bombers to the stove. Filling a bowl for herself, she slipped back out, and headed to the front desk, where she could eat in peace. Alez joined her shortly after, sitting quietly on her shoulder. The two remained silent, enjoying the quiet while it lasted.

Hearing footsteps on the stairs, Nashta looked up, and was surprised to see Sayru and her brother (Raikyin was it?) coming down. Alez flew into the kitchen to warn the others that two of the guests were already up. Nashta straightened, hiding the bowl on a small shelf on the inside of the desk before they could see it. (Technically, she wasn't supposed to eat at the front desk, but, not wanting to deal with the sleepy--but soon to be loud--group in the kitchen, she had slipped out.)

"Something I can help you with?"

Treasa

Treasa barely refrained from pacing as she waited for Aine to finish eating. She glanced around, her excitement mixing with her own natural paranoia, causing her to scan the room multiple times while she waited. She could hardly wait to get started on the training with Nerucai.

Deku Magic had always fascinated her, ever since she had first found out about it after she had snuck into Nerucai's rooms and was looking through his books. (She had been punished for sneaking around, but she had willingly followed through with it, her thoughts distracted by the memory of a special kind of magic only usable by Deku.)
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu May 16, 2013 6:22 pm

OOC:... Gosh dang it.. Sorry! Ignore all of that! :DD She is indeed still at mayor's office, I seriously forgot. *Kone rewinds*

Sayru and Raikyin

Sayru smiled "Um, yes, we were wondering if Uncle Ramoon came back already?" Raikyin scratched the back of his head, a drowsy look in his eyes "Yeah, or was he supposed to be back tonight? He never really gave any details." He grimaced slightly, adjusting his glasses. Sayru poked him "Not much of a morning person, are you, Raikyin?" (Correct! C: ) She ran her fingers through her long hair absent-mindedly.
Raikyin snorted "I can't always be a early morning person like you, Sayru." He then yawns, proving his point, she just chuckled then directed her attention back to Nashta "So, Nashta! How are you?" Raikyin pulled out the pocketwatch he was tinkering with.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Nashta

"He, uh, hasn't been in yet." She warily watched to two bicker, unsure if she should step in or not. "You two are welcome to stay until he returns though, if you want. There's breakfast in the kitchen."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 am

OOC: @Koneko_Chan, Fixed Jim's part, so it's just a half-awake dream he had. xDD

~Aine~

She noticed Treasa's impatience, so she gulped down the rest of her food, only stopping to wipe her mouth and to tell one of the maids to thank the cook for the meal. She grabbed Treasa's hand and tugged her down the hall. "Come on, Trea. Let's go see what Nerucai is getting you all worked up about."

~Link~

He placed his sword back in it's sheath, then placed it in the chest. He shoved it back under the bed, then went for the door. He had removed his Tunic and hat, too many people had known about him. So he'd borrowed some old clothes from Kafei. A pair of blue pants, a black shirt and some grey boots. He slowly walked downstairs so as to not borrow the others. "Mornin' Anju." Anju smiled, while spooning up another bowl of oatmeal for the hungry Bombers. "Good morning, Link. How are you doing this morning?" He grinned. "Best sleep I've ever had, honestly." The only time he could remember sleeping better, was back on Lon Lon Ranch. Anju handed him a bowl of steaming oatmeal. "Well, eat up then." He thanked her, grabbed a spoon, and began to eat.

OOC: Hey, Link's not a picky eater, so he's not even gonna comment on what it sort-of-tastes-like. xDD
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sat May 18, 2013 4:12 pm

OOC- you know, I don't know whether or not zoras eat meat. Oh well...

Romani, without answering, grinned as she hurled herself over the fence and broke into a run.

Roshca caught it gratefully, though he gave it to his sister first before drinking some himself. After spending so much time out of the water...that felt so good. "Thanks," he said simply, turning to the food. At the moment, he really didn't care what it was, he was so hungry. Making sure his sister had an ample portion, he took the remains and ate silently. After a moment, he asked, "So what'll I have to do today?"
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:20 pm

~Shane~

He grinned, hurled himself over the fence and chased after her.

~Zoe~

She shrugged. "If they find that Golden Seahorse like I know they will, we'll have to come up with another clue..."

OOC: Not sure whether I want the treasure to be some Ancient Zora Treasure, or the Treasure of the Zora from the Water Temple. IE, Ice Arrows.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 pm

OOC- or it could have all been one big lie...then Roshca and co. are in a bit of a bind, no? Lol, if we do it, lets stick with the ice arrows. Keep things simple.

Romani glanced behind. He was catching up fast. Swiftly, she took a turn and bolted for Stockpot.

OOC-2- I also should let you know, I have no clue where I am right now...

Roshca was quiet. "I wonder...if only I could find some way of speaking to him beforehand. Maybe I can talk him into playing along with it. I'm sure he'd have an idea."
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sat May 18, 2013 5:01 pm

OOC: You're in North ClockWork, The Areas of Clocktown that were there before are pretty much the same, it's all around it that's changed.

~Shane~

He slid under a few well placed carts and vaulted over the wall. He landed on the Roof of Stockpot, and smiled. "Looks like I've won." Then the straw under his feet caved in. "Din!" He landed in a heap in front of the door.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat May 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Nashta

Nashta flinched as the roof suddenly caved in, a knife already in her hand. Without thinking, she had vaulted over the front desk and placed herself between Sayru and Raikyin, and the dark figure on the floor. Taking a moment to let the dust settle, she remembered how Anju had told Kafei that the roof needed repairing.

"Shane?" Nashta blinked. Stepping forwards, she quickly hid her knife before Sayru and Raikyin could notice, and offered the Bomber a hand. "Are you alright?"

Treasa

"Slow down your Highness, please!" Treasa pulled back on Aine's hand, forcing her to slow. "It's dangerous to go running around like that," Treasa scolded, all thoughts of the upcoming lessons momentarily forgotten.
Banana Lobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Romani grinned at him as she ducked in. "That may be so," she said. "But at least I didn't bring the roof in." She looked up, and saw Nashta.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat May 18, 2013 8:07 pm

OOC: Thanks so much, Twister~!

Sayru and Raikyin

Sayru's eyes widened as she watched the scene happen, Raikyin's mouth was just agap, he shook his head after a second, he laughed "What the heck just happened?" Sayru glanced at her sibling in surprise "W-wow." She said finally, then her gaze landed on Shane "Who's that?" Raikyin inquired kindly, beating Sayru to the punch.

Vionna

She blinked a couple times, then grinned "Oh! Sorry." She still wrote down the name for future reference. She looked up again "Did you just want to drop them off, Granny Katja?"

OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this. XD Again, thanks, Twister! :D

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 am

~Shane~

He took Nastha's hand, When she let go he dusted himself off. "Yeah, other then the roof, and my shattered pride, I think I'm all right."

~Jim~

He slowly walked down the stairs, and noticed Shane, underneath a big hole in the roof. He groaned. "Ugh, repairing that is gonna take awhile..."

~Viscen~

Granny Katja smiled. "Of course dearie. Viscen? Would you mind carrying these into the office? I'm sure Kafei doesn't want these lying around." Viscen nodded, and took the huge bag from her. "Thank you, Ma'am." She smiled, the slowly walked out.

~Link~

Link leapt out of his chair, then he crept down the hall and peaked into the lobby. He sighed, his body relaxing. One of the Bombers had just fallen through the roof.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am

Romani started laughing at Shane's answer. Then she offered, "I can probably help fix that. I used to do similar things to the barn back home."
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun May 19, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC: Twister, did you miss the part of my last post with Treasa?

IC:

Nashta

Hauling Shane to his feet, Nashta said over her shoulder, "This is Shane. Shane, you remember Sayru and Raikyin, don't you?" Turning to Romani, she said, "That would be a big help, thank you."

Aleza

"Shane fell through the roof, the new girl cam in through the hole. She's offering to help repair it." Alez reported. When the kitchen occupants had heard the crash, most had jumped to their feet, braced for fight or flight. Alez had darted out the door to the front room to check things out. Seeing Nashta helping Shane to his feet, she had flown back to the kitchen and reported the damage, as well as the cause.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:09 am

OOC: Yeah, for a minute.

~Link~

He returned to his room and placed a map of Termina on the bed. "Let's see," He marked a few spots with a quill pen. "These are spots of possible resistance against the Ancients..."

~Aine~

She huffed as Treasa scolded her for running. "I was only running so I could find out what was exciting you so much."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Treasa

"I can wait another minute or two if it means you'll be safe." Treasa held back a sigh. Aine was right, it was her fault for letting her excitement show so openly. That would have to stop if she was to perform her duty of protecting the queen.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 am

~Aine~

She stepped away from Treasa, then looked down the hall. They were almost to the entrance. "All right."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu May 23, 2013 6:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys, my bad.

IC:

Treasa

Treasa made sure Aine remained in her view the entire way through the Deku Gardens to the maze, where she took Aine's hand to make sure they weren't separated in the darkness. When they finally reached Nerucai, she barely kept herself from sighing in relief. All throughout the short walk she had been tense and nervous, though she had no idea why. But something told her that things would soon be changing, and not necessarily for the better.

She snorted softly. She had been known in the past to be quite paranoid, it was probably just old habits sneaking up again. Forcing such thoughts aside, she smiled and bowed to Nerucai, releasing Aine in the same smooth movement. "Master."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:25 pm

~Nerucai~

He bowed slightly to the both of them. "Treasa, Mistress Aine." He stuck his leaf umbrella into the floor. "Are we ready to begin?" Aine raised her hand. "Nerucai, what is this all about?" He tugged at his mustache. "I can see that Treasa was not clear on what we were doing here, and I assume it is because I was not clear enough." He put his hands together, a glowing aqua ball in between his hands. It expanded slowly as he pulled his hands apart, then he lifted them above his head, then pulled the orb over his head, where it faded into nothing. "This, is Oaken Flesh, it is a spell known only by few. It hardens or wooden bodies, making them as strong as the Deku Tree of Hylia." He put his hands back together. "To produce this effect, put your hands together and focus your energy on your hands." He closed his eyes and his hands glowed once more. He opened them, then gestured to Treasa. "Now, you try."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm

OOC- Um, I'm not quite sure where or how to reenter.
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:51 am

~Shane~

"Well, we could use someone who knows how to make a roof repair look nice." He aimed his gaze up at Jim while he said that.
Jim huffed. "Fine, last time I ever fix anything." He smirked, then went off to get his food.

~Zoe~

Hera had been quiet, and that was never good. Because it either meant things were going her way, or she was getting ready to blow off some steam.
Zoe knocked on the door, then whispered to the two inside. "Hera hasn't been by in awhile, that's not good. Just be ready for anything." Then all of the sudden the ship began to buck. "Woah!" She hissed. "Be right back!" She ran upstairs to the deck, water sprayed over the sides, the sky was darkening. "Keep moving you cowards! We've almost got him!" One of the purples screeched. "But, Hera! Octorock!" A giant octorock appeared on the port side. His tentacles reaching for the boot. Hera swore under her breath. "Do we have anyone manning the cannons?" The Purple from before saluted. "Yes, Ma'am, two whites are manning those cannons. Hera sighed. "FIRE! FIRE!" The Cannons pounded the beast, it's tentacles grabbed the main mast, and cracked it in half, sending two Gerudo tumbling into the ocean. "Hera! The main mast!" Hera growled. "Anyone who can row, get below and start rowing! If we can't out gun it, we can outrun it!" Zoe raised an eyebrow, this wasn't like her. Hera saw the questioning look on her face, then turned to face her. "I'm not a fool, Zoe. I know when to run and when to fight." She turned her attention back to the Octorok. "Row, Row, Row!" Soon, the Octorok was grasping at thin air. Hera sighed. "Is he still ahead of us?" A white peered over the boat, two soaking wet purples beside her. (OOC: This white saved the two from the main mast.) "Yes, Ma'am, the Seahorse is still ahead." Hera smiled. "Good, let's keep going."

~Viscen~

Another visitor, one of the juggling brothers. "Good morning, Ma'am, I am here to see Mayor Detour about the Carnival of Time." Viscen raised an eyebrow. "Where's Gorman?" He asked, the brother frowned. "Mister Gorman was rather busy today, and asked me to go in his stead."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun May 26, 2013 1:13 pm

OOC- that was surprising..

Romani smiled faintly. "Oh no you don't!" she said to Jim. "You'll come help me. I can't do this all by myself. Besides, working together makes things go faster."

Roscha, after the noise died down, wondered what was going on. He was tempted to try the door, but figured if it wasn't locked it was guarded, and surely they weren't always guarded by Zoe?
He was troubled by her earlier warning. He hoped nothing untoward was about to happen. "Think Roscha think!" he muttered at himself. "I've gotta make this work!"

OOC- is his sister still with him?
Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying