The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Raikyin

"Ramoon! How're you doing?"
"I'm doing grand. How are you and Anju?" Ramoon chuckles "Ah, yes. Sayru did wander off again, makes me wonder where she goes all
the time." Raikyin smiled at Kafei, "Yeah, it has been a while." Raikyin bashfully fixed his hair while Ramoon and Kafei were talking.
Looks like they might be here for a bit, Uncle Ramoon can be very chatty. He sits with his legs crossed, and begins to dig around in his bag,
he takes out a small object and begins to tinker it, he found it earlier and isn't quite sure what it is.

OOC: Sorry so short again. I'm gonna start making longer ones.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:21 pm

~Kafei~

"Anju and I are doing great. Stockpot has been a burden, but one we can handle." He shoves his hands into his pockets. "I think I've got something here..." His hands came out empty. "Oi, wait a minute..." He reached up behind his ear and pulled a blue rupee out. He tosses it to Ramoon. "Here. You three need it more than we do." (OOC: Rupees have kind of lost their value in Termina with all the Hylians coming over.) His eyes wander the room until they land on a small object in Raikyin's hand. "Whatcha got there?"
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Ramoon

He catches it instantly, "Oh- Thanks Kafei." Ramoon was about to protest, but knowing he wouldn't win, he thanked him.
He turned his attention to Raikyin also. "Hmm?"

Raikyin

Raikyin looked up. "This thing?" He looks back down at it studying it carefully. "Um..To be honest, Mr Dotour, I'm not quite sure, I found it outside in the road."
It looked almost like.. Some sort of a broken pocket watch. A unique one it is, it appears to be the color of silver, it has many strange yet beautiful designs on it. It was very dirty. Raikyin tries to open it, but it seems jammed shut, he knit his brows in concentration. He looks back up "I think it's broken. I like it well enough though."
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

~Kafei~

He gently took the watch and turned it over in his hands. He then handed it back to Raikyin. "Well, there's no name on it, so it's yours." He turned to Ramoon and smiled.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Raikyin

He started to work on it again absent-mindedly.
'Where the heck is Sayru?' he thought, his stomach turning with worry. He put the watch in his bag once again, got up and stretched.
He looked around, and spied the flower vase. He felt immediate relief. She was here, no doubt about it.
He smiled, now knowing that she's safe.

Ramoon

"So I'm guessing Sayru was here?" Ramoon grinned, seeing the vase. 'I shouldn't leave them home alone, really.. They're usually together outside, exploring, when I go do errands. Sayru and Raikyin aren't very fond of being cooped up for too long..' He thought.

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

~Kafei~

He looked over his shoulder at the vase of flowers adorning the front desk. "Huh? Oh, I guess. Anju?"
She poked her head out of the kitchen. "Yes, Kafei?" Kafei smiled at her. "I got two strangers with nowhere to go looking for a female fugitive!" Anju laughed, then leaned back into the kitchen, her voice echoing back towards him. "Sayru, your uncle and brother are here."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Roshca quickly downed the food, overjoyed at the delicious taste of fish. Albeit it was a little burnt, but at least it was food. "Thanks," he said again, when he had finished. He decided to probe for some kind of information. "Could you...please tell me...why I'm here?" he asked, trying to sound helpless or weak or something.

Romani quietly started for Stockpot. She'd left a note on the cart for Cremia, who hadn't got back yet.
Wait-there was her sister! She dove for cover while watching her sister go to Stockpot. Romani quietly and laborously climbed to the balcony floor of Stockpot Inn and crept through the door. She paused in the hallway and began to listen.

OOC- Is it tomorrow Twister? I'm not sure at all how time's moving here.
Last edited by Wolfsong on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Sayru

"Sayru, your uncle and brother are here."
"Be right back!" She sprinted over to her uncle and brother "There you guys are~" She noticed Raikyin's expression "I'm sorry I worried you, Raikyin."
She smiled apologeticly, Raikyin's eyes softened, and Ramoon put his hands on both their shoulders "We should get going soon.". Sayru looked back at the kitchen, saddened suddenly.
'I was having so much fun with Nashta and Alez..' Her expression visibly changed to one of disappointment.

Ramoon

Ramoon noticed the look "Ay. No- No don't give me that look- Sayru.." He sighed. Raikyin was just as helpless, Sayru was stubborn in her own way, without realizing it.

OOC: O.O I'll work on longer posts for sure.

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:41 am

OOC: Wolf, you can have her stay the night for the meeting in the morning, it's early to late evening right now.

~Zoe~

"Could you...please tell me...why I'm here?" Zoe took a deep breath. "Being a white, I'm not supposed to know..." A smirk creeped onto her face. "But rumors have been floating around of a hidden treasure, one only a Zora can find."

~Anju~

"Ay. No- No don't give me that look- Sayru.." Anju walked into the room, her arms wrapping around Kafei. "Sayru is welcome here, you all are." She smiles softly. Kafei nods. "Ramoon, if you need any help. ANY help at all, come see us."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Romani considered a moment, then left through the 2ndfloor door and climbed back down. No, she couldn't hide from her sister. That would just not work out. So, taking a deep breath, she approached her sister at the door.
"Cremia," she said quietly. Her sister turned and was startled to see her. "Romani! What are you doing here?"
"I..." she took a deep breath. "I was thinking...I haven't seen Kafei and Anju so long...I mean, there's a lot to catch up on, and all that...and someone needs to keep the ranch going..."
Cremia smiled knowingly. "You wanna spend the night here, right?"
Romani nodded. Cremia shook her head softly and hugged Romani. "Oh, Romani...its alright. Go ahead, but promise me you won't get into trouble?"
Romani crossed her fingers and mentally asked Cremia to forgive her. "Of course."
Cremia nodded, then said, "I guess, then, I'll go ahead back. Tell them hi for me, okay?" at Romani's nod, she walked away.
Romani breathed a heavy sigh of relief, then took another breath for courage and opened the door.

Roshca's eyes narrowed. "Hidden treasure?"
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Ramoon

Ramoon smiled at Kafei and Anju greatfully. "You two are the kindest folks I know."
Raikyin nodded in agreement, with a smile. He looks at Sayru with kind eyes "I.. You have to ask them. It is going to be late, and I'll still be out."

Sayru

Sayru's changed to one of a shy and nervous expression. She turned to Anju and Kafei, with a bashful smile. "Since uncle Ramoon will be very busy.. umm..Could Raikyin and me..Stay for the..Night?" She says, hands behind her back loosely, looking at her feet.

Raikyin

He didn't like being home without Ramoon, it made him feel uneasy. Same goes for Sayru.. He thought staying at the Motel would be a good idea while uncle was out. He heard the door open. There stood Romani "Hello, Romani." He waves, smiling again.

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

~Kafei~
Kafei grinned at his friend. "Well, guess we've got some bragging rights now, huh Anju?" His wife smiled at him, the two kissed. After breaking apart, he turned to the kids. "You two are free to spend the night here, if your uncle allows it." The door creaks open. He doesn't even need to look to tell it's Romani, the scent of horses was very strong on the girl. "Well. Romani, plan on staying in town until morning?" He said, an unspoken question in his tone.

~Zoe~

She nodded to herself, "The purples are known for talking on duty, two were blabbering on, and I..." She hesitated. "Eavesdropped on them."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

OOC: I've been putting more thought into my design of Alez, do you mind if I repost her profile in my next post? By the way, big words are fun! :D

Aleza

"Well. Romani, plan on staying in town until morning?" Alez stopped mid-pour, listening to the conversation outside. Interesting. Kafei only used that tone when he was recruiting for the Keatons. Did that mean that Romani might be joining? She had heard that the farm girl was good with a bow. If she joined, she might be able to give Nashta a few hints, to help her improve even more.

Shaking her head, Alez returned to pouring in the cool, rich milk into the pot, further adding to the enticing smell emanating from the container. Nashta stirred it for a few more moments, before turning and calling out; "Soups ready!"
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 am

OOC: Big words? Well, guess you better post it before we run outta room. xDD
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:53 pm

OOC- lol

Romani nodded slowly. "Ye-ah. I got the okay from Cremia, and I figured...you know, its been a while..." her voice drifted off.

Roshca started thinking. He didn't know anything about a treasure, but then, he had forgotten most of what his mother had told him. Maybe Amily would remember more. "I'm afraid I know nothing about any treasure," he answered, carefully phrasing his thoughts. "But then, I never paid much attention to what anyone told me. Maybe my friend you caught with me might know more. Could I maybe talk with her?" he held his breath.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Ramoon

"Thank you. I'm afraid if I don't, I'll break Sayru's heart." He chuckles "Besides, I hate leaving them home alone unless they have something to do." He looked toward's Sayru and Raikyin, stern. "Now, don't go making any trouble for the Dotours." They nodded. He smiled in satisfaction at their response. He heard a girl's voice "Soups ready!"
Ramoon turned when heard Romani "Why, miss Romani! It is good to see you." he said grinning at her.

Sayru

Sayru was ecstatic. "Thank you, Uncle Ramoon!" Sayru and Raikyin said simultaneously (Big word XD) she ran to the kitchen.
she was instantly hit with the smell, it was delicious. "Wow, Nashta." She complimented.

OOC: Big words are indeed fun~ >u<

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Romani was startled. "Um, hello! I...I'm sorry, if I know you, I've forgotten." she laughed, her cheeks flushing slightly, embarressed a little. "I'm sorry, your name is?"
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Ramoon

"Oh, it's alright. We've met once or twice. I'm Ramoon Calatia." He stuck his hand out.

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Romani took the offered hand. "I see. Its nice to meet you officially, Ramoon." she smiled. "I'm Romani, but then, you already knew that."
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Ramoon

"I never forget a friendly face. Staying here for the night? You've probably met my nephew Raikyin or have seen him." He turns to look at Raikyin. 'Playing around with that pocketwatch again' He shakes his head in amusement. "Well then, Kafei. I should be going soon. But you mind if a stay for a bit? Going around town all day sure takes a toll." He stretched. 'I do have to get going soon.' He thought.

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 am

~Kafei~

His eyes came off of Romani and landed on Ramoon. "Feel free to stay as long as you like, Ramoon." He grinned.

~Zoe~

She listened to the zora, he told her he didn't know about any treasure, but it really didn't matter what he said to her. Hera would be back soon enough to 'talk' to him. "Listen, try and remember what you can. They're going to..." She hesitated again. "Want to talk to you later."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Uh, I'm just gonna post this...

Name: Aleza, AKA Alez
Race: Fairy
Personality: Alez is very stubborn, and is fiercely loyal to those she deems worthy of her trust, like Nashta and the Dutours. She also tends to be a bit reckless
Appearance: Alez looks like a small human with indigo hair, deep cerise eyes, and wings twice her height. However, because she glows so brightly, most see her as an indigo sphere with a pair of white wings.
Weapons: Double broadswords, like the ones Zuko from Avatar: The last Airbender used. Alez can use them to pick locks, as well as fight.
Misc: Alez and Nashta have been friends since they were little, after Nashta found and freed her from a trap. Whereas Nashta is afraid of some animals, Alez adores all creatures, big and small, and will often make friends of the rats that live in the shadows of Clockwork City.

Alez is also on good terms with all of the Great Fairies.
Banana Lobster

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

OOC: Uh, are you guys mad at me or something? I can ask one of the mods to remove my last post if you want.

IC:

"Wow, Nashta." Nashta shrugged uncomfortably. Sure, the Dotours had praised her for her culinary (Yay, fancy word!) skills, but she was unused to strangers or people she didn't know very well complimenting her. Alez bristled, her glow turning more purple.

"Hey, I helped too!" Nashta immediately reached out to flick her, secretly relieved. Alez always knew when she was getting uncomfortable, and always found some way to help her relax. This time, she was invoking a playful game of Kitchen Catch.

"She knows you did, relax." Alez easily dodged her mock attack by ducking, and gently (though it didn't look very gentle) bonked heads with her.

"No, I must have vengeance!" Alez's tone was playful, rather than angry, and Nashta grinned. She darted around the kitchen, attempting to catch Alez, who always remained just out of reach.

"Come back here!"

"Make me!"
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:07 pm

OOC: Why would we be mad at chu? :3 I'll post in a sec.

Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

OOC: There weren't any posts after I reposted Aleza's profile, so I was worried that you guys might be mad at me. ^^''
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 am

OOC: No, we're not mad. xDD You were making changes to a character that was already accepted, so I didn't have to say anything.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

OOC- lol

Romani smiled, relieved. "Thanks," she said. "How's Anju doing, Kafei? Where is she?"

Roshca put his face between his hands. Something in the way she said 'talk' sent chills up and down his spine. Great, now what? "Amily," he thought, worried. "I have to get her out! But...oh but...maybe..."
"I'll do my best," he answered quietly, an idea building in the back of his head.
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

~Anju~

She walked into the lobby, wiping her hands on her skirt. "I'm right here, Romani." She smiled at the younger redhead. "Anju, she's staying till the morning." Anju turned to face her husband, a slightly shocked look on her face. "Are you sure?" She asked Romani, though the question seemed aimed at Kafei.

~Kafei~

'I'm sorry Anju, but she made the choice to stay.' He turned around only to see Nashta chasing Alez down the halls. He chuckled softly to himself.

~Zoe~

She slumped against the door behind her, then sighed. "Don't worry, I'll be here to..." She shivered. "Help clean you up afterwards." Zoe tried not to let the fear and pity slip into the double meaning behind that sentence.

Edit: I decided to add it to this post since I left Zoe's name in on first draft.
Last edited by Twister980 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Sayru

Sayru giggled, watching the two play chase. " I.. I like the way you two interact with each other, reminds me of Raikyin and I." She smiles blissfully.

Raikyin

He looked back at Ramoon and saw he was still talking to Kafei; He was getting a bit bored. He strolls into the kitchen, he didn't see Sayru until he saw Nashta and Alez. "Hey, what's going on?" He smiled softly. Sayru jumped on his back; Course' he was used to this, so he hiked her up and she piggy-back style on his back.
"Your kinda crazy, Ru." He laughs. She nodded in response "But you are too!" She giggled.

OOC: I'm just like "Brother and sister moment, D'aww!" Then I'm like "Totally unreal e.e " Now I'm kind of in between. XD

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Romani nodded, wondering why Anju looked so...shocked. "Yes..I am," she answered. She tried to smile. "How have you two been doing?" she asked, trying to lighten the strange, dour mood that had descended.
Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying