The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Legend of Zelda - ClockWork City

Postby Twister980 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:15 pm

~Anju~

She shook her head, hoping to shake the negative thoughts from her head. "We've been..." She glances at Kafei, who stares with a sad smile at Sayru and Raikyin. "Busy." She looks back at Romani. "Are you sure you want to stay through the morning?" Anju didn't want to sound overbearing, Romani was very good with a bow, and would probably do well in battle, but Anju still considered her Cremia's little sister.

OOC: Wolfsong, I edited my last post for Zoe, so you can go read that.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:31 pm

OOC- Thanks!

Romani nodded slightly. "Glad to hear it. Yes, Anju, I am staying. Unless its a problem?" she probed, trying to understand Anju's strange reluctance.

Roshca blinked, suddenly nervous. "They'll do...the same to Amily, won't they?" he realized. "Is there any way, anything at all I could do to...keep them from her?"
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:09 pm

~Anju~

She sighed, her head lowered slightly. "No, I'm just worried about Cremia." She raised her head with a sad, but proud smile. "I'm glad to have you with us."

~Zoe~

She racked her brain for a way to help Roscha out. "They... They will, unless you can hold out." She smirked to herself. "Make some stuff up, keep them going in circles and that'll keep them away."

OOC: Okay, time for my character sheet for Zoe.

Name: Zoe Idril
Race: Gerudo
Personality: Seems like a shy pushover, but is more sly then the other Gerudo suspect. She uses that to her advantage.
Appearance: Image
Misc: (Anything you want to add.) One of the whites, a group that is the lowest Gerudo Class, these women do most of the cleaning and work, she hopes to make her way up to a red.

And a few others. :3

Name: Link
Race: Hylian
Personality: A quiet brooding Hylian, is kind to almost everyone he meets, and won't let evil stand strong.
Misc: He returns to Termina years after he left as an Ambassador to Termina.

Name: Navi
Race: Fairy
Personality: A wise, perky impatient fairy.
Misc: Years after his return to Termina she met up with him.

Name: Fëfalas
Race: Ancient
Personality: A crazy mischievous Ancient, who cares not for the goals of his brothers and sisters, (Though he assists them.) but only for his own goals.
Misc: He wandered into Termina along with his brothers and sisters.
Last edited by Twister980 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 pm

OOC- you know, that picture of Link looks like it came from that manga made of the story. Have you seen it?

Romani felt that there was something, a deeper meaning in those words. She smiled faintly. "Cremia can handle the ranch," she answered quietly. She grinned, feeling surprisingly cheery, suddenly. "I'm happy to be here," she replied.

Roshca's eyes widened slightly. "Wait-you want me to actually lie to them? But-you're one of them, aren't you?"
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

~Anju~

Her smile began to fade, but Romani's smile brought it back. "All right, I just hope you realize what you're getting into."

~Zoe~

She pulled at her bright red hair, before pushing it up into a ponytail. "I am one of them, of course. But I've got my own interests, I want to change our gang. Aveil has lost sight of our culture." She pulls on her white mask. "We're not pirates, we're a tribe of warriors." She grinned. "And you're gonna help me, then I'll let you and your sister go."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Romani nodded. "I know, but...I can't stay silent anymore." she said this quietly, glancing around.

If Roshca had been surprised before, he was certainly shocked now. "I...I..." he took a few, quick breaths, trying to get back in control. "So...if we help you, you'll let us go?" he repeated slowly. "Sounds like a fair trade, I guess, except...what do you need my help for?"
Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm

~Anju~

She nods, not saying another word.

~Zoe~

Her grin widens. "Just give them different directions, keep them going in circles, then after Hera gets nowhere, you'll help me convince them that we'd be better off talking to your people, making a peace treaty, splitting the treasure fifty-fifty and junk like that." She adjusts her pants, then stares down the hall in front of her. "Then I'm going to convince them that Pirating isn't very profitable anymore, and we'd make more money as warriors, mercenaries." She folds her arms over her chest. "Then you're going to be set free, both of you." She sighs. "Honestly, I don't want any wars between our races if we can help it."

~Link~

"Hey, Link? Does this look familiar?" Link, the Hero of Time, and the Savior of Termina, rolled his eyes. "No, it looks like every other tree." Navi huffed. "Well, why don't you try leading, mister know-it-all!" Link growled. "Fine, I will." He nudged Epona down the path, and farther into the Lost Woods. "Remind me again, how did you convince Malon to let you take her again?" Link blushed slightly. "Well, I promised her a nice dinner when I got back, and some help around the ranch, and-" Navi giggled. "All right, Mister smooth, let's keep our minds here and now." The Hero sighed. "Sorry Navi, I just..." He slowed Epona to a halt. "I found it." Navi raised an eyebrow. "Why are we taking the back entrance?" Link sighed. "You saw the Terminian gates, Zelda sent us as Ambassadors, how are we supposed to be ambassadors if we can't even get into Termina?!" He climbed the old rotted tree stump and walked through the gap. Navi flew up by his ear. "So what do we do once we get inside?" Link shrugged. "I dunno, stop by Clock Town and talk to the Detours." He jumped off the ledge and fell the fifteen feet to the ground, thankfully the Deku leaf still broke his fall. He crossed the chasm, jumping from ledge to ledge, then finally arrived inside the bottom of the Clock Tower. As he stepped up the stairs, dust covered the corner where a magnificent organ was once conjured. The Mask Salesman was nowhere in sight. "Good, that idiot. Having that dangerous of a mask, he could've wiped out the entire world with that thing!" He walked up the small stone staircase and pushed open the door. The sight beyond it took his breath away. Buildings, much taller then even the Castle Towers back in Termina surrounded the Clock Tower. Link guessed that some were even taller. "Woah, so this is Clock Town?" Navi asked, curiosity evident in her tone. "No, it was. But this..." His jaw hung loose. "This is..." "Clock Work City." He turned around, a young Teenage boy stood behind him. "You're not from around here, are you mister?" The boy looked to be maybe fourteen, thirteen, but a small scar stretched across his right cheek. He recognized him, he was one of the bombers. "No, but I've been here before..." He glanced at the surrounding area. "A long time ago." He turned back to the Bomber. "What's going on here?" The boy raised his eyebrows. "You from Hyrule, Mister?" Link nodded. The teenager glanced around, then beckoned. "Come on, follow me."

The boy, who called himself Rick, led Link down an old pathway towards the Stockpot Inn. "The Stockpot Motel is one of the few buildings from the original Clock Town still left." Rick smiled. "The Dotours are really nice." Rick slowly walked past and into an alley behind the Motel. He knocked five times on a small door in the ground, then it opened. "Rick, what're you doing...?" An older teen, a red head with a red bandana poked his head out. "Farore, it's him." Jim smiled up at Link. His smile faded as the pitter patter of feet sounded down the alley way. He hissed. "Get in." He almost yanked Link down the hole and into the tunnel.

OOC: I'mma continue with Link on my next post.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:27 pm

( OOC: Oh gosh.. I feel like a major pain, I'm sorry ^^' I um.. I was uh.. Wondering if I could make one more character? Please, don't accept if you think it's too late, I'll totally be okay with it. I have a bit of an idea in my head, but I dunno what race she should be.. Again sorry, Twister, Wolfie, Banana~)
Sayru

Sayru noticed, and jumped off Raikyin with a flustered smile, she and Raikyin walk back over to them. Sayru waved at Nashta behind her.

OOC:...Short. DX
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:30 pm

OOC: Oh my gosh you guys take a look at this pic I did: Image I spent like, four, four and a half hours on it, and it is beautiful!<3<3<3

IC:

Nashta

Nashta waved back at Sayru, then ducked back into her room, the others occupied in the lobby. She darted over to her closet, and pulled up some of the floorboards in the back of the small space. Underneath was her Keaton outfit, mask, bow and all. She quickly changed, slipping her mask over her face, and slipping her knives into their sheaths.

She replaced the boards, and, when everyone was in the kitchen, she slipped into the lobby, and pulled up a trapdoor right in front of the Motel's front door. She leapt into the basement, Alez right behind her, silent, listening. Nashta doubted that anyone other than her and Alez had heard the quiet raps on the floorboards in the kitchen. Raps, that when translated, meant; A stranger in the basement.

Nashta slipped around boxes and barrels, stepping carefully over fragile vases iluminated in Alez's soft glow. The vases were a simple alarm system, the smallest tap would break them, creating a loud crash. Alez dimmed her glow as they reached the end of the minefield, as they could see another glow.

This other glow was a silvery-blue color, as opposed to Alez's indigo one. In this other glow, they could see a tall figure, with broad shoulders, and weapons. Plenty of weapons. None of the Bombers were anywhere in sight, so Nashta took the initiative, pulling a knife from the sheath on her left leg. Her steps were silent on the old, creaky boards, and when she was within reach, she darted forwards, slamming her shoulder into the center of the stranger's back.

When he stumbled, she grabbed his arm and yanked, turning him around, and sending him tumbling to the floor, Nashta's knee digging into his chest. The point of her knife was at his throat, and for a moment, everything was still.

Behind her, Alez had pulled out her swords, and the blade of one was pressed against the throat of the sliver-blue fairy. Her glow intensified, illuminating the room.

After a moment, Nashta recognized the man underneath her, and stood up. He was Link, the Hero of Termina. And the silver-blue fairy must be Tattle, his companion. Nashta sent Alez a message through a series of hand signals, which she translated, having backed away from Tattle.

"My apologies, Hero, I didn't recognize you. I will take you to your room, where you can rest after your travels. You have excellent timing, as the room was just cleaned today."
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm

OOC: Wow! I love that drawing, it's totally awesome! :D
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 am

OOC: Nice roleplay Banana.
OOC2: Yes, Koneko-Chan, you can make another character, just make sure you don't spread yourself too thin on the RP.

~Link~

He yelped in surprise as someone slammed into his back, the stranger whipped him around and sent him to the floor, she pointed the tip of her sword at his throat. Link's eyes widened as he recognized the Keaton mask over her face. She made some hand signals to her fairy partner. 'She has a fairy partner?'
The indigo fairy backed away from Navi, who flew straight into Link's hat. The masked woman took her knee off of his chest. "My apologies, Hero, I didn't recognize you. I will take you to your room, where you can rest after your travels. You have excellent timing, as the room was just cleaned today." He raised an eyebrow. "Link, can we trust her?" He shrugged slightly, "The bomber's told us someone would come to pick us up, but this is not exactly the welcoming I expected." Navi smiled to herself. As the two followed the strangers down one of the many tunnels Link had seen on his journey, Navi cautiously flew out of his hat, lighting the tunnel before them slightly. Link felt nervous, the woman hadn't taken off her mask, it was either a good sign, or a bad sign. "So, how are the Dotour's doing?" He awkwardly asked, hoping to start a conversation.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

OOC:
Koneko-chan wrote:OOC: Wow! I love that drawing, it's totally awesome! :D

Thank you! I was very pleased with it myself, especially because it's a side shot, and those are really hard. :D
Twister980 wrote:OOC: Nice roleplay Banana.

Thanks, to be honest, I was kind of in hurry writing it up. I wanted to get it done before anyone else posted. ^^''

IC:

Aleza

"So, how are the Dotour's doing?" Alez carefully watched Nashta, to see if she had anything else to say. When her sister remained silent, she choose her own reply.

"They're fine. Kafei is now the mayor, and Anju has been doing a wonderful job of keeping up with the Motel." She glanced back at the silver-blue fairy, and intensified her own glow to match. "They'll be glad to see you. They've been hoping for a chance to repay their debt for a while now. Watch your step." The last part was added because they had reached another group of vases, set halfway along one of the hallways.

Nashta evaded the pottery with ease, then waited for Link on the other side. Alez hovered at her shoulder, her bright indigo glow making her outfit look slightly odd as the two colors collided. Whereas Alez's warm glow seemed inviting, Nashta looked cold, and her silence did nothing to change her image.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

~Link~

"They're fine. Kafei is now the mayor, and Anju has been doing a wonderful job of keeping up with the Motel." Link nodded slightly, more to himself then to anyone else. "They'll be glad to see you. They've been hoping for a chance to repay their debt for a while now. Watch your step." Link raised an eyebrow and was rewarded with the shattering sound of a pot beneath his boots. He hissed in annoyance, he had never liked pots, except for the contents that were normally inside, the shattered remains contained nothing but dust. Navi's glow intensified and he noticed a line of pots going down the tunnel, he stepped around and over them, and came to a stop a few feet from Nashta. "Did Kafei give you that mask?" He was honestly curious, he remembered the man from the Curiousity shop told him that The Keaton mask he had given him once belonged to Kafei.
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:19 pm

OOC: In case you haven't noticed, Nashta is silent when wearing the Keaton mask. I think of it as like she's focusing all her energy on her surroundings, and so uses hand signals (that so far only Alez and the Dotours can translate) to communicate with others.

IC:

Aleza

"Yeah, Kafei makes all the masks by hand." Alez started down the hallway again, Nashta right behind her. They stopped at another intersection, and Nashta nodded in the direction of the left passage. Alez gently bumped against her. "Thanks, I keep forgetting. This place is a maze down here!"

Two minutes later, they stopped again, and this time Nashta grabbed a box and pulled it over. Climbing up onto it, she pushed on some of the boards above them, and they lifted up, the hinges silent.

"Okay Hero, this is your room, the Knife Chamber. I suggest you get some sleep, 'cause there's gonna be a meeting tomorrow, and the Dotours will want you there." Alez landed lightly on on Nashta's shoulder.
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 am

~Link~

After Nashta entered the room above, Link hauled himself up. Navi soared around the room, examining everything. Link nodded to Nashta, then shrugged his sword and shield off his back. He grinned like a child and ran over and flopped down onto the bed. He closed both of his eyes with a smile, then popped one open. "Thanks."
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Romani smiled, then tried to start a conversation. "So what's you guys' plan for dinner then?" she asked.

Roshca nodded slowly. "I see. I guess having friendly relations between us would be much more prefferable. Alright, I will help you." He closed his eyes and braethed in an out, feeling more than a little odd. He also hoped he wouldn't regret this. He also wished he knew just what was coming next.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Name: Vionna Locklore
Race: Hylian
Personality: She can have a rather cheeky and witty manner, but also light-hearted, easy-going, talkative, slightly bashful at times, and sweet.
Appearance:Pale skin, cocoa brown hair that is below her shoulders but doesn't reach her lower back and a small braid on the side of her hair, with hyacinth eyes, and small golden earrings. http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... 1363133513 (BananaLobster drew her for me, she's such an awesome artist! I was majorly happy with how it turned out :3 :D)
Weapons: A crossbow her grandfather made and 2 curved daggers she'd found in her dad's old bag hidden in his room.
Misc: She is embarrassed easily, always wears her bracelet as a good luck charm it's many colorful gems give it a unique charm, she likes to practice her fighting she'll often use her cat-like agility to get things done faster. She is originally from Great Bay and so is her father. she lives with her father, aunt, and cousin, but she'll stay at Stock Pot Motel when she likes to. She'll also go on little excited rants when she's discovered something. She also carries this hand-mirror around with her everywhere, it has the triforce symbol on it, her Aunt Saybl gave it to her before passing.

(How's that? c: )

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 am

~Anju~

"Well..." She trailed off, noticing Nashta had gone missing. "We've got this fresh soup sitting here, so..." She smiled. "Grab a bowl and spoon some up."

~Kafei~

His ears perked up, 'Nashta's back, but who in Hylia's name did she bring here?' He slowly crept away and up the stairs. He pulled a dagger from
his boot and slowly opened the door, only to drop that dagger as he noticed the young man lying on the bed. "Link?" Link shot up, looking honestly surprised. As he noticed Kafei, a grin spread across his face.

~Link~

He couldn't help it, he ran over to Kafei and gave him a great big hug. "Kafei! So good to see you!" After finishing his bear hug, Link let go of Kafei. "How've you two been?" Kafei stuttered. "I... We... We've been great!" Kafei couldn't help but let a grin cross his face. "How long has it been? Fourteen years?" Kafei backed up slightly. "Farore, you've grown." Link's smile grew. "So, where's Anju?" Kafei blanked. "Oh! She's downstairs..." He stopped. "With some guests, do you mind staying up here for now?" Link shrugged. "Sure." Kafei nodded, then walked out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. Navi fluttered out of Link's hat. "Who was that?" Link smiled softly as he sat down on the bed. "That was Mr. Dotour, the mayor. And a friend of mine." Navi's jaw dropped. "So you're friends with rulers in BOTH countries?!?" Link laughed. "Yeah, I guess."

~Kafei~

He slowly crept down the stairs and back into the kitchen. "Anju." Anju glanced over at her husband. "We've got a special guest that I need help with." Anju sighed, placing a bowl of soup on the counter. She followed Kafei out of the kitchen, only stopping to turn and say to the others; "Help yourselves." Kafei led her up the stairs towards the Knife chamber. Anju raised an eyebrow as he stopped outside the door. He slowly opened the door and stepped inside,
Anju followed him. First thing she noticed was a roaring fire, second thing she noticed was the blue fairy and green clothed boy squatting in front of the
fire place. She gasped. "Link?" At the sound of his name, the boy turned, and grinned. "Nice to see you again, Anju." Anju ran over and gave the boy a hug. Tears formed on the edges of her eyes. "You're late." Link raised an eyebrow. "Huh?" She pulled away, tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. "Thanks for coming back, Link."

~Zoe~

"All right Zoe, let us in, we need to speak with the prisoner." Zoe rolled her eyes. "Fine, Hera." She scooted out of the way and let the larger Gerudo past. (OOC: Hera looks kinda like Telma from Twilight Princess.) "You better be careful with him, or Aveil will toss you over." Hera laughed. "No, she'd toss you first."

~Hera~
Hera slammed the door behind her as she stepped into Roscha's cell. She smiled evilly. "So, there is only one reason why you're here, one reason why we haven't strung you up on the main mast instead of keeping you fed and watered." She moved over to Roscha and took his face in her hand, she moved her face extremely close to his, with a frown on her face. "Where is the Royal treasure?"
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 am

OOC: So, I'm guessing I have permission to post; by the PM you replied. ^^

Vionna

The petite girl was napping peacefully, she had no sleep whatsoever the night before, and she would probably not get any sleep tonight;
judging by the length of her nap. She had a tough night of training her skills, her eyes fluttered open, she had heard laughter and talking downstairs. Her hyacinth orbs were wide open now, Vionna rubbed her eyes then slowly sat on the edge of the bed. She looked around, Vionna then got up, realizing she fell asleep in her tunic, she sighed lazily, her eyes wandered until they landed on her bag.
"Should I change? I wouldn't want to be so disrespectful in front of the Dotours.." She bit her lip, then went to her bag "Just for dinner." She mumbled, concentrating on finding her extra clothes. She found a laced sleeved green shirt, and chocolate brown skirt, "Might as well." She smiled at her aunt's craftmanship. She changed quickly, grabbing her mirror, she ran down the stairs, 3 steps at a time.

Sayru

She looked in the direction stairs, hearing the sound of light, but swift footsteps. "Huh?" Sayru was confused, 'Who is running down the stairs like that?' she thought curiously. She then saw a older girl, with pretty eyes. The girl then grinned in a cheeky manner then put her hand forward "Ah, hello, hon!" Sayru smiled and shook the girl's hand "Hi there! I'm Sayru. Sayru Calatia." The girl laughed "Nice name. I'm Vionna Locklore. I can't believe we haven't met, though, You look rather familiar." The girl studied her and giggled slightly "No idea where I've seen you though!" Sayru nodded in agreement.

Raikyin

Raikyin saw his sister conversating with a girl a few years older, he just smiled and continued talking to his uncle.

Ramoon

Ramoon paused when he saw Kafei creep up the stairs, 'Could there be something dangerous happening?!' He was quite alarmed at that thought.

Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Nashta

Nashta rolled her eyes behind her mask as she walked over to the door. Bending down, she picked up the knife Kafei had dropped, then walked back over to the trapdoor. With a nod towards Link and Navi, she leapt lightly into the tunnels, pulling the door shut behind her. Alez remained where she was, hovering lightly over the bed.

Nashta quickly made her way through the tunnels, avoiding the ones with the fragile-vase security system. There were, as she knew quite well, many ways to get around down there.

Aleza

"So, is there anything you need? Maybe some food?" Alez glanced at Navi. "How about you Tatl? Hungry?"
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:55 am

~Navi~

She huffed at the Indigo fairy. "First, my name is Navi, NAVI. Link told me about Tatl, she ran off with the Skull Kid and her brother years ago." She grinned to herself. "Luckily, I happened to by flying around the lost woods, (OOC: Hopelessly lost of course. xDD) and I just happened to bump into Link. He had no idea where he was going, so I led him back to Hyrule." Link playfully swatted at her. "I knew what I was doing. I was just... Lost." Navi giggled. "Yeah, really lost." It was then Link's stomach growled. "Secondly, yes, we'd like some food."

~Anju~

The second Nashta crept away, Kafei and Anju made for the door, they closed it quietly behind them, locking it behind them. Kafei leaned down and slipped the keys under the door. Then the two walked downstairs like nothing happened. At least, Anju did, Kafei made straight for Ramoon. He put a finger to his lips. "I'll explain later, but things are looking up around here." A small smile formed as he whispered those words.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Ramoon

Ramoon raised an eyebrow, he smiled. "Makes me wonder what the good news is." He whispered back. He blinked when he saw a girl he didn't recognize; she just popped out of nowhere, he shook his head, he'd introduce himself later.

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

~Kafei~

Ramoon's eyes wandered over to Sayru, and it only took Kafei a split second to follow his gaze. He smiled. "Oi, Vionna, when'd you wake up?" He said, poking fun at her.
Twister980

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Vionna

She turned to glance at Kafei, "Ermm.." She started " 5 minutes ago approximately!" Vionna grins. (Do you think she is already apart of the Keatons or she wants to join? I can't decide, whatever fits better.)

Koneko-chan

Postby Twister980 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm

OOC: Hmmm... I dunno.

~Kafei~

Kafei laughed. "Only five minutes?" He grinned. "Well, Dinner's all set."
Twister980

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:22 pm

OOC: I kinda like the idea of her already being a Keaton. What do you think Wolfsong?

IC:

Aleza

"Oops! Sorry, I assumed..." She shook her head, her glow turning darker with embarrassment. "Never mind. I'll get you some food. Be right back!" She flew out of the small hole that all of the Stock Pot Motel's doors had.

Nashta

Nashta met up with Alez in the hall outside their room after changing back into her usual clothes. "Well?"

"He says he hungry. I hope you made enough food, I just saw Vionna in the kitchen with the others." Nashta grinned. All the Keatons knew how much Vionna liked soup.

"Well if he's going to get any, then we should get moving." Alez laughed and followed Nashta into the kitchen. They found themselves right behind Ramoon, who Nashta tapped lightly on the shoulder. "Excuse me, I need to get some food for one of the guests."
Banana Lobster

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Ramoon

"Excuse me, I need to get some food for one of the guests."
Ramoon turned, smiling. "Sorry, am I in your way, Nashta?" he side-stepped out of the girl's way.

Vionna

She laughed, then she saw Nashta, Vionna waved excitedly to Nashta with a sly grin. "The soup looks delicious, Nashta! Great job!" She gave her a thumbs up to make her point, then began to eat.

OOC: Okay! She'll already be apart of them now. XD Thank you!

Koneko-chan

Postby Banana Lobster » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Nashta

The corners of Nashta's lips twitched upwards at Vionna's antics as she gave her a thumbs up. Moving easily around the rest of the kitchen's occupants, she and Aleza quickly filled two bowls of soup, a regularly sized bowl for Link, and a smaller bowl for Navi. No one could say the Stock Pot Motel didn't look after it's occupants, large or small.

On her way back out, Nashta leaned over to speak quietly in Kafei's ear. "After Alez and I take these upstairs, I'm going back to bed."
Banana Lobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

~Kafei~

Kafei smiled slightly, then nodded to himself. "All right." He said quietly.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm

OOC- Sorry its taken me so long to post-have kinda had a rough week. Sure, sounds good by me.

Romani noticed the comings and goings, but remained silent, thinking. Judging from everything though, she figured it must be something important. When it was her turn, she grabbed a bowl and spooned some soup into it. She moved to a relatively quiet corner and tasted it. It burned her tongue, but she could taste was very good. She blew softly on it, and resumed eating.
"I wonder what's going on," she wondered. "I doubt both bowls are for herself. Who's she bringing it to?" Yet, she could not bring herself to ask. Suddenly, she felt very nervous, and was wondering if she was really doing the best thing.
With an angry grunt, she forced those feelings down, quenching them ruthlessly. "This is best!" she murmured. "I'm not wrong! Its what I have to do!" she did worry about Cremia though. She hoped her sister would forgive her and understand, once she learned. She put a smile on her face, but it was obviously bravado.

Roshca felt instant heat inside him, but he did his best to squelch it. Anything to protect his sister. "Royal Treasure?" he said, trying to sound a little nervous. Let the gerudo think she was in control. It would work better for him. It was interesting though, perhaps he could dig out a little more information at what exactly these pirates were looking for. It would help him a little more too. "How do you know about that?! That's a secret of the zora's..royal family!" Hopefully, she'd play along. Did she know there was no actual royal family, just...whatever his mother was? He mentally crossed his fingers.

OOC- i hope I got that right. I don't remember there being any rulers of the zoras in Majora's Mask, but I could just have not been paying attention.
Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying