Voyage of Vengeance

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Voyage of Vengeance

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Just saying, I hope none of you do this in real life...just saying...not sure why.

Soback...a tiny island in the middle of the Citnalta (get it?) ocean. Its people are strong in the way of their craft. Namely, anything to do with the sea. They are a reculsive people, engaged with their own customs and loathe to meet with the outside world unless truly necessary. All are friends with their neighbor, and all is peace.
And then...they came.
From out of nowhere pirates came and sacked the village, taking many captive and leaving only the dead behind.
Or so they thought.
Some of the people remained, alive, after evading or escaping the carnage in varied ways. only a handful remained, but they were filled with the strength of anger, and the desire to rescue those held captive.
The people on the Steadfast also hold the strength of desire, the wish to return home. They must stand together, if they hope to get through this. For now, they must wait to meet the captain, and learn what he intends their fate to be...

And that's the gist. If you want to be a villain, you must pm me about it. For the ordinary folk, here are your sheets:

Name:
Ability: Be creative; its one of the reasons you're on this trip, and it might save your life. however, if you don't want to, I'll give you something. that should be a good incentive...
Where: Basically are you on the ship, or the island

And that's that. A max of four people allowed for everyone. Also, no characters under 11, please. Now for my sheets.

Name: Barret Soback
Personality: Wild and a little thoughtless sometimes, but his heart's in the right place.
Ability: He can transform into a masive water dragon, also known as a sea serpent. He is strong when in a water environment, but fire and massive amounts of fire can drastically weaken him.
Where: On the ship

Name: Aliera Fae
Personallity: Light headed, but kind and gentle. Cares about her friends, and won't back down when she makes up her mind.
Ability: She can create illusions that are real if the person seeing them believes them.
Where: On the island
Last edited by Wolfsong on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfsong

Re: Voyage of Vengeance

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Name: Ambrosia Emberlin

Personality: A fiery, head-strong, bold-spirited red-head. She is an opportunist in every sense of the word, and if you don't watch her carefully, she'll throw you for a loop.

Ability: She can manipulate liquid water to fit her needs, including clouds; however, she cannot manipulate ice, as it is solid, nor snow, as it is frozen.

Where: On the ship.
Ally-Ann

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Name: Lorelei Flirsetta
Personality: Clumsy, bubbly, panics in minor and major problems, feisty, very trusting, extrovert, doesn't like being alone, she'll do anything to make her friends happy.
Ability: Puts people to sleep and if she wants to slow people down she puts them in a dreamlike state

Name: Mara Redford
Personality: Has quite a temper, pessimist, has trouble trusting, emotional, If you stab her in the back, you'll wish you didn't, doesn't think before she speaks, impulsive.
Ability: Can breathe underwater and control water in many ways except rain.
Where: The island.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Name: Benndito Telluri
Personality: He's a coward, a spinner of tales, and the town layabout, consistently avoiding work, hardship, volunteerism, or anything beyond the bare minimum expected of him (a bar he's been lowering steadily for the last 15 years), but he does it with flair and a roguish smile. Not that it actually gets him out of trouble.

Ability: The Doom Finger. He pokes things with his left pointer, and they explode. The more he pulls his hand back before he pokes, the bigger the boom. (Fortunately, he can turn it on and off whenever he wants to.)

Where: On the island.
Davidizer13

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Ally-Ann wrote:Name: Ambrosia Emberlin

Personality: A fiery, head-strong, bold-spirited red-head. She is an opportunist in every sense of the word, and if you don't watch her carefully, she'll throw you for a loop.

Ability: She can manipulate liquid water to fit her needs, including clouds; however, she cannot manipulate ice, as it is solid, nor snow, as it is frozen.

accepted.

Koneko-chan wrote:Name: Lorelei Flirsetta
Personality: Clumsy, bubbly, panics in minor and major problems, feisty, very trusting, extrovert, doesn't like being alone, she'll do anything to make her friends happy.
Ability: Puts people to sleep and if she wants to slow people down she puts them in a dreamlike state

Name: Mara Redford
Personality: Has quite a temper, pessimist, has trouble trusting, emotional, If you stab her in the back, you'll wish you didn't, doesn't think before she speaks, impulsive.
Ability: Can breathe underwater and control water in many ways except rain.
Where: The island.

both are accepted, but I am starting to worry that, considering the kind of people we now have on the ship, things are going to go really nuts! :)

Davidizer13 wrote:Name: Benndito Telluri
Personality: He's a coward, a spinner of tales, and the town layabout, consistently avoiding work, hardship, volunteerism, or anything beyond the bare minimum expected of him (a bar he's been lowering steadily for the last 15 years), but he does it with flair and a roguish smile. Not that it actually gets him out of trouble.

Ability: The Doom Finger. He pokes things with his left pointer, and they explode. The more he pulls his hand back before he pokes, the bigger the boom. (Fortunately, he can turn it on and off whenever he wants to.)

Where: On the island.

I see the island's not gonna be any better. Lol, Accepted, Davidizer, but you'd better not point that finger at me.

All in all, I think we're doing well so far.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Name: Erin Teralin

Personality: Erin is a quiet kid, you could say it's just shyness, though. He doesn't often speak to people he doesn't know, and has a tendency to sit around in empty corners of a room rather than around others.

Ability: He's magnetic. It's a passive thing, he can't turn it off, though he can control, to a certain degree, how powerful the effect is as well as focusing it more on certain parts of his body.

Where: The ship.
Oddood198

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 am

this looks interesting... guess I'll take it for a spin.

Name: Miles Smith

Persona: Mild-mannered and reserved Miles Smith does things his own way, whether it be surviving the elements, fighting pirates or washing the dishes. His mechanical expertise makes him an invaluable asset to the survivors, and he's always patching things up or devising new weapons and gadgets.

Ability: Technopath. Controls technological elements using his mind, and can build anything he wants (within reason) by waving a hand over the parts needed to build it. Also, he can shock people from a certain distance, though they need to be grounded for it to have any effect.

Where: The village, crunching numbers and brainstorming attacks plans for the villager's counterstrike.

^ is this all right?
Michael Lance

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Name: Renaiah (ren-eye-uh) Tillaim (till-aim)
Personality: Strong willed and realistic.
Ability: She can create and control fire.
Where: Island

Name: Bret Tillain
Personality: Shy and soft spoken, and yet his love for his wife (Renaiah) causes him to act in boldness.
Ability: Actually I think it would be adventurous if you picked his ability for me. :3
Where: Ship

Renaiah is outraged that someone dare take her husband from her after only being married for 3 months. She's dead set on rescuing him.
Bret wants to escape, but isn't the most creative of fellows.
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Oddood198 wrote:Name: Erin Teralin

Personality: Erin is a quiet kid, you could say it's just shyness, though. He doesn't often speak to people he doesn't know, and has a tendency to sit around in empty corners of a room rather than around others.

Ability: He's magnetic. It's a passive thing, he can't turn it off, though he can control, to a certain degree, how powerful the effect is as well as focusing it more on certain parts of his body.

Where: The ship.

Sounds like I'd better lock up the swords. Tight. lol, welcome aboard, happy to have you. I think the character's great, considering most of what I have on the ship are extroverts.

Michael Lance wrote:Name: Miles Smith

Persona: Mild-mannered and reserved Miles Smith does things his own way, whether it be surviving the elements, fighting pirates or washing the dishes. His mechanical expertise makes him an invaluable asset to the survivors, and he's always patching things up or devising new weapons and gadgets.

Ability: Technopath. Controls technological elements using his mind, and can build anything he wants (within reason) by waving a hand over the parts needed to build it. Also, he can shock people from a certain distance, though they need to be grounded for it to have any effect.

Where: The village, crunching numbers and brainstorming attacks plans for the villager's counterstrike.

^ is this all right?

Smith? Really? Lol, accepted, Michael, and he can brainstorm all he likes. I might use some of those ideas depending on how this works out.

AdriTan wrote:Name: Renaiah (ren-eye-uh) Tillaim (till-aim)
Personality: Strong willed and realistic.
Ability: She can create and control fire.
Where: Island

Name: Bret Tillain
Personality: Shy and soft spoken, and yet his love for his wife (Renaiah) causes him to act in boldness.
Ability: Actually I think it would be adventurous if you picked his ability for me. :3
Where: Ship

Renaiah is outraged that someone dare take her husband from her after only being married for 3 months. She's dead set on rescuing him.
Bret wants to escape, but isn't the most creative of fellows.

So I wind up having to pick after all. Okay then, lemme see....I think I got one.
Ability: He can turn invisible.
I think this might work. Does it suit you? You're characters are accepted, by the way. Welcome aboard everyone!
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Okay guys, I'll be starting this up soon, I'm just waiting on a response from one more person, and then we'll get going.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm so excited! >u<
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 am

Invisibility is brilliant! :3 He will be able to sneak around the ship if he's not tied up... When he musters the courage. :3

Woot! This shall be loads of fun Im sure!
AdriTan

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Wolfsong wrote:Smith? Really? Lol, accepted, Michael, and he can brainstorm all he likes. I might use some of those ideas depending on how this works out.

Yeah, for lack of inspiration XP by the way, I'll warn you now, he can be a little... crazy... when he's on to something. 'Tis the way a mad scientist's brain works, after all.
Michael Lance

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 pm

AdriTan wrote:Invisibility is brilliant! :3 He will be able to sneak around the ship if he's not tied up... When he musters the courage. :3

Woot! This shall be loads of fun Im sure!

I'm glad you like it. My first idea was for him to turn into some kind of bug, but the problems of that quickly followed and I decided on something safer. (yes, my mind does go down weirder paths.)

Understood Michael. Just don't kill anyone on the way, okay? Save that destructive energy for the pirates.
Anyway, we're going to get going, but I'm going to add another character before we start.

Name: Aldis Heiss
Personality: Cold and brooding, he will hold a grudge to the end of time. Vengeful, single-minded. Some believe he's mentally disturbed.
Ability: He can control people's minds, perfected to such a degree that he can control mulitple minds at once. The longer the time period, the weaker his control his, and the more likely the person to escape.
Where: On the ship

okay, we're going to get started now. Have fun everyone!
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:33 pm

-Barret Soback / Aldis Heiss-

When Barret opened his eyes, a terrible headache assaulted him. Then light hurt him, and he quickly closed his eyes again. He could hear sounds, loud creaking and the sound of waves. Familiar sounds, ones well known to him. He was resting on wooden planks, he realized, and something bound his arms to his sides. His legs were also tied together. He didn't understand, why was he tied up? Did he do something to offend boatmaster Regal again?
Then, slowly, the pieces started coming back together. A raging fire, people in the streets, a man coming at him with a sword, trying to change, trying to fight, an explosion of pain on the back of his head, blackness, a sea of darkness...
Why was he still alive?
Groaning, he sat up, wincing as his joints protested the movement. He opened his eyes slowly, staring about. He could make out the still forms of people around him, some he knew well and others not quite as well. He could make out Aldis next to him. Aldis was awake, staring up at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes.
"Aldis?" he croaked, his throat dry and his voice hoarse. "Where are we?"
"Aboard a ship, obviously," was the reply. Aldis turned his gaze to Barret, continuing. "I believe the pirates decided to take captives, as there can be no other alternative. Why they wished to do so, I cannot say."
Barret groaned again, blinking heavily as his eyes painfully adjusted. "Great. How many?"
"I have counted six, or less. We are a poor force to turn against the pirates."
"But we have a different kind of strength," Barret replied with a sudden vigor in his voice. "We have powers, while they are ordinary men! We can take them down and take the ship for ourselves!"
"You know we should not let others see our powers," Adlis answered forcefully. "You remember what our elders have said. In old times, we had many instances like this, where people attacked and tried to capture us, and then force us to work for them. They sometimes succeeded too, with the strange few things they have. We had to move to a new island, our home now, as you should know. We can't let them find out again."
Barret slumped against the wall. "Great. So what do we do?"
"Wait for everyone to wake," Alids answered, laying back against the floor. "Then we can plot together, of how to take the ship, and how to keep our identities secret."
Barret looked sharply at him a moment, but the red eyes of his neighbor had closed. he glanced at the ceiling, then leaned back against the wall. "Wait, he says," he murmured. "While we get how much farther from home?!"

-Aliera Fae-

She stood there beside the listening hole, her ears perked for any noise. Finally, she said, "I think its clear," to the people with her, and opened the mossy trapdoor. She squinted as the sun shone in her eyes, then climbed out. The wind blew through her sapphire hair, filling her with emotions she had not felt in hours. She also felt heat, and anger, as she stared at the remains of their home.
It was a ruin, a mass of burned buildings and charcoal. Whatever was still standing was either still burning or smoking.
"The light have mercy on us," she murmured. "What has happened?"
She stepped from the hole, going further down the hill. There had to be other survivors, other people besides herself. There were multiple ways of hiding that they had devised years ago, in case of such things happening again. Her father had told her about all the hiding places, and made sure she knew them by heart. Now she had been forced to make use of the forest one.
Something caught her eye, and she looked out to sea. There, she could see the bright red sails of the ships that had attacked her hometown. Three of them, and all probably carried members of her people. She knew they had, she had seen several captured herself. She felt a pang as she remembered seeing her friend, Barret, struck on the back of the head. The only thing that had kept her from leaping to his aid was the forceful hand of her father pushing her away.
"I will save you," she whispered. "Barret, and everyone else they have taken. I will not let our people be enslaved again, no matter what it takes!"
But for now, she knew she needed to find others. Everyone knew of all the different hiding places. She would just have to search each one until she had found everyone left. As she started out, she prayed it would be an ample number, or the rescue mission would be much harder.
Last edited by Wolfsong on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:34 pm

-Barret Soback / Aldis Heiss-

When Barret opened his eyes, a terrible headache assaulted him. Then light hurt him, and he quickly closed his eyes again. He could hear sounds, loud creaking and the sound of waves. Familiar sounds, ones well known to him. He was resting on wooden planks, he realized, and something bound his arms to his sides. His legs were also tied together. He didn't understand, why was he tied up? Did he do something to offend boatmaster Regal again?
Then, slowly, the pieces started coming back together. A raging fire, people in the streets, a man coming at him with a sword, trying to change, trying to fight, an explosion of pain on the back of his head, blackness, a sea of darkness...
Why was he still alive?
Groaning, he sat up, wincing as his joints protested the movement. He opened his eyes slowly, staring about. He could make out the still forms of people around him, some he knew well and others not quite as well. He could make out Aldis next to him. Aldis was awake, staring up at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes.
"Aldis?" he croaked, his throat dry and his voice hoarse. "Where are we?"
"Aboard a ship, obviously," was the reply. Aldis turned his gaze to Barret, continuing. "I believe the pirates decided to take captives, as there can be no other alternative. Why they wished to do so, I cannot say."
Barret groaned again, blinking heavily as his eyes painfully adjusted. "Great. How many?"
"I have counted six, or less. We are a poor force to turn against the pirates."
"But we have a different kind of strength," Barret replied with a sudden vigor in his voice. "We have powers, while they are ordinary men! We can take them down and take the ship for ourselves!"
"You know we should not let others see our powers," Adlis answered forcefully. "You remember what our elders have said. In old times, we had many instances like this, where people attacked and tried to capture us, and then force us to work for them. They sometimes succeeded too, with the strange few things they have. We had to move to a new island, our home now, as you should know. We can't let them find out again."
Barret slumped against the wall. "Great. So what do we do?"
"Wait for everyone to wake," Alids answered, laying back against the floor. "Then we can plot together, of how to take the ship, and how to keep our identities secret."
Barret looked sharply at him a moment, but the red eyes of his neighbor had closed. he glanced at the ceiling, then leaned back against the wall. "Wait, he says," he murmured. "While we get how much farther from home?!"

-Aliera Fae-

She stood there beside the listening hole, her ears perked for any noise. Finally, she said, "I think its clear," to the people with her, and opened the mossy trapdoor. She squinted as the sun shone in her eyes, then climbed out. The wind blew through her sapphire hair, filling her with emotions she had not felt in hours. She also felt heat, and anger, as she stared at the remains of their home.
It was a ruin, a mass of burned buildings and charcoal. Whatever was still standing was either still burning or smoking.
"The light have mercy on us," she murmured. "What has happened?"
She stepped from the hole, going further down the hill. There had to be other survivors, other people besides herself. There were multiple ways of hiding that they had devised years ago, in case of such things happening again. Her father had told her about all the hiding places, and made sure she knew them by heart. Now she had been forced to make use of the forest one.
Something caught her eye, and she looked out to sea. There, she could see the bright red sails of the ships that had attacked her hometown. Three of them, and all probably carried members of her people. She knew they had, she had seen several captured herself. She felt a pang as she remembered seeing her fiance, Barret, struck on the back of the head. The only thing that had kept her from leaping to his aid was the forceful hand of her father pushing her away.
"I will save you," she whispered. "Barret, and everyone else they have taken. I will not let our people be enslaved again, no matter what it takes!"
But for now, she knew she needed to find others. Everyone knew of all the different hiding places. She would just have to search each one until she had found everyone left. As she started out, she prayed it would be an ample number, or the rescue mission would be much harder.
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Okay, I'm not sure how this thing double-posted. Just ignore the second one, and continue as you are.
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:29 pm

OCC okay, I totally posted a reply..... Here so go again.

Bret woke up. Where was he?! Was Renaiah safe?!.... Oh, yeah. He had distracted the pirates while forcing her to hide. Thankfully she hadn't argued this time. He sat up. Tears quietly rolled down his eyes as he realized where he was. He saw Barret and Aldis. "What now?"

Renaiah fumed. They had taken him. She and Bret had only been married for three months and they had rudely interrupted their lives. Fire from her fingers turned the sand below her into little anomalies of glass.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Fire, a raging blaze in front of him, Erin stared into the flames, mesmerized by their quick, flickering dance. He could feel the heat on his face, smell the burning of the wood, and hear the pops and sizzles as the wood cracked and sent showers of sparks into the air. A scream wrenched Erin away, he whirled to locate the source, and saw a woman fleeing from a man who brandished a sword. Before Erin could move to help her, he was stopped by another strange man, this one had a club in one hand and a torch in the other. Erin stared in horror as the man leered down at him, then raised his club. Erin turned to run, but stopped as pain slammed down on him like a thousand bricks. He fell down, his vision fading, down into blackness...

Erin woke with a start, his eyes shot open as he tried to bolt to his feet, but was stopped as his feet refused to move and he instead simply flung himself into the middle of the floor. He hit the hard wood and let out a gasp of pain. He looked down and saw that his hands and feet were bound; he couldn't move. He was unpleasantly jostled as the flood seemed to rise and roll him into a wall, he shook his head, trying to get a grasp of his situation. The action only awoke a deep, throbbing pain in his skull, he gritted his teeth and put his hands against his head, trying to ease the pain.
After a few minutes, the throbbing subsided, and Erin let out a sigh of relief. With a bit of strategic pushing, Erin managed to get himself into a sitting position with his back against the wall, He looked down at his hands and saw that the light skin had been covered in dirt, bruised in a couple places, and one hand seemed burnt, it had probably gotten too close to the fire when he was hit. Now that he was regaining his senses, Erin became aware of more than a dozen aches and pains throughout his body, feeling like he had been tied to a horse and dragged across a rocky field. His shoulder-length brown hair had been tangled together terribly, he could tell.
He took a look around at his surroundings, and only then did he realize he wasn't alone in the room, there were a handful of others, they were all sitting so still and quiet that he didn't notice them at first, or maybe it was because he was busy tossing himself across the room. But he did recognize them, all of them were from the village, he just didn't know most of them very well. Are they dead? He wondered, Am I dead? No, probably not. I doubt being dead would hurt this much.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Lorelei's eyes flittered open in a panic, she looks around, attempting to wriggle around. Once it sinks it in that she can't get away, silent tears roll down her cheeks. Then she notices all the people around her. "W-what happened?" Then she feels her head throbbing. She had hit it when the pirates were dragging her away, she squints to recognize the faces around her, her eyes go as wide as saucers. She jerks around some more; hoping her bonds would break. The first person she recognizes is Erin. "Erin! Guys!" then when she realizes "This must be the work of pirates..." She whispered, sorrow in her big green eyes. She sighed "What now?"

Mara-

Mara climbed an old oak tree, her shoulder had been wounded, and she was alone. She was filled with rage when the pirates had come
but now all she is filled with is fear and frustration. "I wonder.. I wonder I-if there more alive.. The pirates will pay for all the cruelty and pain they have caused m-my people!" She buries her head into her hands. ' I hope everyone is alright..' She looks down at the area below her; she eyes all the fire and charcoal. "Pirates." She says in digust. She had forgotten about her wounded shoulder and jumped down the tree only to hit it on the branch. She screamed loud and grits her teeth, she gets down on her knees and looks at her shoulder, she looked away. Mara was not only hurt, but stranded.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Renaiah heard the scream and searched high and low for the source. "Hey! Who's out here! Are you alright?!"

Bret looked over at Lorelei, "I don't know. Anybody have a plan?" He looked around the ship.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:18 pm

OOC: Hey, I was just wondering, do you wait until other people go? I don't mind at all, I was just wondering :D

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 pm

OCC if someone talks to your character you can reply right away. You don't have to wait unless they don't reply when your character talks to them. Make sense?
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 pm

OOC: I think so, thanks, AdriTan! ^v^

Lorelei inspected the room, " Are we in some sort of a ship chamber, Bret?" She breathed. She had heard of pirates, that they destroyed villages and kill and kidnap innocent people. She felt the movement on the boat and how it swayed on the waves. "Okay, so we can't run for it back onto land now.. Maybe, somehow.. We could, fight the pirates with our powers?"

Mara looked around, hysterical, "Over here!" Her voice called, frantic. She recognized the voice. 'Renaiah!' she thought. The haze of some of the flames intoxicating, burning fumes in her throat. She coughs hard. " IT'S.. It's.. mara.." She whispered the last part weakly. Man her shoulder was really hurting her. Mara slips in and out of consciousness. "Help..".

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Renaiah found her just in time. Using her powers she moved the fire away. Then she picked her up and brought her to the rest of the group. She found some water and gave it to her.

Bret though about this, "If we did that, we could all be killed. So if we go that route, we need a solid plan."
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Mara eyes shot open immediately, She grabbed her shoulder and looked around, she wasn't near the trees anymore, but she did smell characoal. She looks at Renaiah, "Wha- what happened to everyone? A-are they alright?!" Mara sits up fast and jerks her head to look at where she was.

Lorelei sighs "Your right, it's too risky not to think of the details. I can only hope, that we will prevail." As she says this, she tries to plan battle strategies in her head, trying for the sake of everyone, not to go hysterical.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Renaiah hung her head low, "Many of us didn't make it. There are a few of us left. Some of which were taken captive of the pirate vessel. My husband..." She looked to the sea in anger, "He is alive, but they have him. I don't know what happened to everyone yet. I'm not sure about your loved ones." She was looking away.

Bret looked around at what they could use at their disposal. However, all he saw was rope. And he didn't have the greatest view of things.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Mara's eyes teared up, but she blinked it away. She put her dainty hand on Renaiah's shoulder "I'm very sorry about Bret.. We will rescue him and the others. There is no if." She gets up shakily " Who is with us, currently? And if you can remember at all.. Just a glimpse maybe, who else was taken?" Then she darted her eyes around "T-there aren't anymore, are they?"

Lorelei rested her head on the wall, "As long as everyone is alright..." She murmered.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Renaiah looked at her, "Let me do a quick count of all who I see. Then I'll get back to you on who's here."

"I'm fine," Bret looked around. "How about everyone else?"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Mara sits back down. "Alright.." She takes a deep breath and tries to relax.

"I'm fine, but my head is throbbing." Lorelei blinks a couple of times. She tries once again to break free; but to no avail. She looks at everyone once again
"It seems like everyone is okay..".

Koneko-chan

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying