Voyage of Vengeance

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Voyage of Vengeance

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Erin shrugged, "I don't know." He said quietly, glancing at Lorelei, but not holding her gaze, he wasn't so good at maintaining eye contact. "I can't find anything to try it on, so I can't test it to see." It occurred to him that if he couldn't find anything to use it on, his power wouldn't do a whole lot of good in escaping.
Oddood198

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Ambrosia shrugged at Barret's question before tossing her hands up angrily. "I'm surrounded by wood with no water in sight," she started, an agitated tone creeping into her voice. "We may be in a ship surrounded by the ocean, but I have to be able to feel or see water in order to control it, so I'm not sure if my ability works or not. This ship is built too well." Leaning against one of the sturdy supporting beams of the ship, Ambrosia folded her arms across her chest as she felt angry heat rising to her cheeks. Now that her wounds were wrapped and the bleeding was stopped, more blood was able to flow to the redhead's fair face.
Ally-Ann

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Lorelei sat cross-legged ( i don't know how to describe that XD) "This is driving me crazy. I feel shallow-breathed all the time because of this chamber." She was staring at the ceiling, trying to calm herself. She murmered "I wonder where that hatch is.." She ran a hand through her caramel colored hair, she kept thinkin' about what was going on up there on the deck.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:51 pm

-Barret Soback-

Barret blinked, trying to regain control of himself. It would not do to break down, not here, not now. He had to maintain focus! He had to be strong, for everyone's sake.
"I've gotta be strong," he told himself. "Somebody's gotta lead us out of this mess."
He listened to Lorelei and Erin talking, trying to remember what their gifts were. "Hey, guys, why don't we take stock, see what we have to use since we can't use our powers," he suggested, as the idea occurred to him. "We'll need something to use. Maybe we can even use them to take over the ship! We've got more than just our powers to use, right? So lets see what we can do, before the pirates show up."

-Aldis Heiss-

"Now you're finally using your head instead of your muscle," Aldis murmured to himself, chuckling. He looked at his hands, his forhead furrowed as he studied the deep cuts the ropes left in his wrists. Pitiful. What men would do. "And for what," he wondered. "How did they know about us, that they knew to bring...whatever it was they used to block our powers." He shrugged, and stiffened slightly as the bare skin around his collarbone touched something cold by his neck. Slowly, he reached up with his hands to his neck, and touched something, something hard and cold that completely encircled his neck. He glanced up and around quickly, and saw it around Barret, and the other's necks: a collar of iron, which seemed to have no way to remove it.
"Oh no" was all he could say.

-Aliera Fae-

She hugged Mara back, feeling overjoyed herself. Then she said, "We're all meeting in the mountain cave to try to figure out what to do. Will you come with us?"
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Lorelei smiled; this seemed like a very good idea! "Like..What exactly?" She inquired to Barret. She looked at Aldis "What is it, Aldis-" She squinted to see what was on his neck. Lorelei gasped, covering her mouth. She lifted her fingers up to feel a cold collar of iron. ' How did I not notice before?!'.

Mara was surprised "Well, okay! Sure." she nodded eagerly. She was excited at getting to help. Maybe, just maybe, they would have a chance of saving their friends.

OOC: I know my mine are short, but sorry for how short this one is XD
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

OOC- its just fine, koneko. Mine are often short, too, but I'm a leader in this one, so I have to be long-winded, lol.
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Ambrosia listened to Barret's idea, an eager, cocky grin spreading across her face as she stood fully on her feet instead of leaning on the supporting beam. "I like the sound of that!" She stated exuberantly, imediately browsing around the chamber for anything that could be used as a weapon. When she heard a collective gasp, Ambrosia rolled her eyes. "Come on, guys, I'm not that ba--" Ambrosia cut herself short as she noticed what everyone was staring at. Around everyone's necks was a collar of what appeared to be made of iron. How could she have not noticed before? Ambrosia brought her hand to her neck, her fingers brushing against the cold feeling of metal. Suddenly deadpanning, she broke the stunned silence as she monotonously droned out, " What in the blue devil are these things doing around our necks?"
Ally-Ann

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:14 pm

OOC: Ugh, the thing I hate most about being GM is that feeling that you have to be long-winded and outdo everyone. Or maybe that's just me being competitive. *Shrug*

Erin also reached up to his neck when the realization went around, and there he felt it: cold, hard, unmerciful iron, forming a thick band around his neck. He felt all around the collar, but he found nothing; no seam, no clasp, nothing he could use to take it off. How did I not notice that when I was looking for metal? He wondered.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

-Barret Soback and Aldis Heiss-

"Well this complicates things," Aldis remarked dispassionately. "I wonder what they are."
"Bloody trouble, that's what they are!" Barret snarled, punching the wall again. "What the heck...gra! Is there no seam or anything?!??!"
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

OCC waaaaiiiittttt....... Didn't Ambrosia get water for herself and Lorelei earlier??? I'm so confused now.....
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

OOC: Shhhh, don't point out plot holes, just go with it, quietly...

Erin remained silent, to him, these bands were nothing to get worked up about, it was just a little heavy for his neck, but posed no immediate problem, as far as he could tell. "Is it really such a problem? Once we escape, we can take some time and cut them off, can't we?" He asked, but he doubted anyone but those nearest to him would hear over Barret's yelling.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

OOC-Lol, I'm pretending it never happened. If it did. Wait a minute, what plot hole?...;)

-Aldis Heiss

Aldis leaned toward Erin, speaking quietly to him, but trying to be loud enough to be heard. "True enough, but escape is still a problem. Since we can't use our powers, even secretly, it makes escape much harder." He stopped as he heard a loud footstep overhead. He leaned his head back, trying to see through the wooden planks. He licked his lower lip, more nervous than he would ever admit. Barret stopped his tirade, looking up at the ceiling. After a moment, Aldis said, "I suppose it would be wise to sit down, and pretend we're still tied up for now. Best not to let them know we're free just yet, right?" Barret nodded slowly and sat down, still staring apprehensively at the ceiling.

-Aliera Fae

"Everyone! Gather in the central hall!"
She ran down the tunnels, yelling the same message to everyone she saw. The central hall was the main room of the hiding place, and it was large enough to hold almost all the people on the island. Or used to be on the island.
"Boatmaster Regal's leading a meeting! Everyone must attend! Gather in central hall!" she shouted at a couple of people leaning against the wall. They stared after her a moment before going.
Aliera just kept running, her long hair flying out behind her like a banner. This was important to her, because Regal intended to dicusss how they were going to rebuild, and how they would rescue their people from the miserable pirates! She was grimly ready to do anything to save her friends from those horrible rats!
"Just hang on everyone," she murmured. "We're getting there, we'll rescue you soon." and she kept running.
"Gather in central hall! Important meeting! Everyone must attend!"
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Lorelei looked from the corner of her eye at Erin. " I guess, but.. How? If these somehow... Stop us from using our powers, then what could we do to get them off?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly. She stiffened abruptly, hearing footsteps. "Okay.."
OOC: there's more than one ship, right? I'm a bit confused, do we need to make other characters for the ships?

Mara ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the central hall. This would be quite exciting.

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Okay, everyone, I'm calling another pause here!
This is where I'm taking the story forward. But I need everyone who's playing to have posted. I have notified those who have not yet joined, and am waiting on a response.
If you want to make anymore characters, you must make them now. This is your last chance.
Thanks everybody.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Where can they be at? Like, there is other ships, right?

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes, there are other ships. When you make your characters, if you do, I will let you know which ship you're on.
Currently, everyone is on ship 1. there are two other ships, so I'll get to mix us all up, heheh.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Name: Marshall Ginoro
Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, usually uses humor to hide his emotions, Witty, it's hard to tell what he's thinking
Ability: His skin radiates an electrical energy that can stun a person. Fortunately, he can turn it on and off
Where: Ship 2

(Sorry, I feel more natural at making girls rather than boys, but I really love Marshall ^^.
Name: Layla Merrirose
Personality: sensitive, easily offended, sharp, when she makes up her mind, there's no stopping her, loves to see people happy.
Ability: She can heal wounds, but only small cuts and bruises currently. She's trying to learn to do more, so she can help more.
Last edited by Koneko-chan on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:Name: Marshall Ginoro
Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, usually uses humor to hide his emotions, Witty, it's hard to tell what he's thinking
Ability: (I have trouble coming up with awesome ablilities XD, choose for me?)
Where: (Whichever ship Wolfsong chooses XD)

(Sorry, I feel more natural at making girls rather than boys, but I really love Marshall ^^.
Name: Layla Merrirose
Personality: sensitive, easily offended, sharp, when she makes up her mind, there's no stopping her, loves to see people happy.
Ability: (Sorry, can't think of anything. Again XD)
Where: Probably where Marshall is.

Hmm...okey-doke. Here I go again. Marshall first, then I'll do layla.
Ability: His skin radiates an electrical energy that can stun a person. Fortunately, he can turn it on and off.
-
Ability: She can heal wounds, but only small cuts and bruises currently. She's trying to learn to do more, so she can help more.

okay, that takes care of that. My next post is to set Michael up. Once he posts, we can get going again. :) If anyone else wants anymore characters, please hurry and post. you'll have till my post following Michael's (and whoever posts after him, I suppose).
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Yay, thank chu! Can't wait to start again. ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 pm

-Aliera Fae

She'd found pretty much everyone, she thought. She ran outside to take a last look around. Something caught her eye to the west, and she hurried to find out what it was. As she neared, her nose picked up some odd scents, the sort you'd normally find in a lab or such. She grinned, realizing who it could only be.
"Miles!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Miles! Hey, its me, Aliera!" she burst into the field.
There he was, working on some experiment or another, like he always was. She smiled wide; he really was a genius, even if most of his stuff seemed pretty strange. She was glad he was alive, especially since his genius would be a large help in rescuing their friends.
"Hey Miles. We're having a meeting in the big hall of the mountain hiding place. We're planning on discussing how to rescue our friends." she tried to peer over his shoulder. "Watcha doing?"
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 am

Renaiah ran to the place of the gathering with Mara. She was so ready to rescue her husband!

Brett could see Erin's mouth moving but didn't hear him. "What was that? You wanted to say something? Barrett, calm down," he was trying to hear everybody's ideas.

OCC lol what plot hole?
AdriTan

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Wolfsong wrote:-Aliera Fae

She'd found pretty much everyone, she thought. She ran outside to take a last look around. Something caught her eye to the west, and she hurried to find out what it was. As she neared, her nose picked up some odd scents, the sort you'd normally find in a lab or such. She grinned, realizing who it could only be.
"Miles!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Miles! Hey, its me, Aliera!" she burst into the field.
There he was, working on some experiment or another, like he always was. She smiled wide; he really was a genius, even if most of his stuff seemed pretty strange. She was glad he was alive, especially since his genius would be a large help in rescuing their friends.
"Hey Miles. We're having a meeting in the big hall of the mountain hiding place. We're planning on discussing how to rescue our friends." she tried to peer over his shoulder. "Watcha doing?"

OOC: Gracias for the setup, Wolf!

- Miles Smith -

"Well," he replied, wiping his hands off on an greasy, oil-stained rag, "at the moment, I'm about to run for my life. Care to join me?" Aliera's eyes widened, and Miles jumped, tackling her in time to save her head being blown off by a stray bolt, sent flying by a burst of steam from his malfunctioning perpetual-energy generator. "Yeah, this ain't workin'. Let's get clear, shall we?" He helped Aliera to her feet, and they both ran for a makeshift blast shield a short ways away. Aliera slid behind the sheet of scrap metal and Miles vaulted over the side just as the generator exploded, spraying molten metal and ash across the clearing.

"Wow," said Aliera, coughing and waving the air in front of her. "Yeah," said Miles, taking off his ash-cover glasses and wiping them off on his shirt, which was now riddled with smoking holes from the heated flak he had barely managed to avoid. He placed them back on the bridge of his nose, pushing them up carefully by their taped bridge. "It needs work," he said, grinning, "but I'm almost there! I just gotta figure out why the transformers aren't working properly..."

OOC: Back to you, Wolf!
Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Name: Dakota Winters
Personality: Terse at best, deadly quiet at worst. If Dakota's glaring at you, it's because you either ticked Dakota off or took the last cookie. No one knows if Dakota's a guy or a girl, though... Dakota's face is always hidden by a black scarf, and Dakota rarely speaks. Dakota seems content to be called "he", "she", and "it", but not "thing". Dakota's also pretty stealthy, so watch your back if you make "it" angry.
Ability: Cryokinesis - basically, the ability to produce and control ice by means of rapid drops in temperature. Dakota's control wanes the further away it is from the ice it's manipulating. If the ice is melted and becomes water, Dakota cannot control it unless it freezes again.
Where: Island

Name: Rock Morgan
Personality: Born-and-bred pirate, with a knack for failing to think ahead. As a pirate, he sees any ship other than his own as opposition, so he tends to shoot first, and ask questions never.
Ability: Not so much an ability as a one-off - a mechanical suit of armor that protects against practically any attack, and is capable of hovering over water and moving quickly across any surface. It wields a pair of electrified whips and a shoulder-mounted .80 caliber rail gun (its armor is vulnerable to electricity and fire).
Where: Pirate Ship Red Monsoon
Michael Lance

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Michael Lance wrote:Name: Dakota Winters
Personality: Terse at best, deadly quiet at worst. If Dakota's glaring at you, it's because you either ticked Dakota off or took the last cookie. No one knows if Dakota's a guy or a girl, though... Dakota's face is always hidden by a black scarf, and Dakota rarely speaks. Dakota seems content to be called "he", "she", and "it", but not "thing". Dakota's also pretty stealthy, so watch your back if you make "it" angry.
Ability: Cryokinesis - basically, the ability to produce and control ice by means of rapid drops in temperature. Dakota's control wanes the further away it is from the ice it's manipulating. If the ice is melted and becomes water, Dakota cannot control it unless it freezes again.
Where: Island

Name: Rock Morgan
Personality: Born-and-bred pirate, with a knack for failing to think ahead. As a pirate, he sees any ship other than his own as opposition, so he tends to shoot first, and ask questions never.
Ability: Not so much an ability as a one-off - a mechanical suit of armor that protects against practically any attack, and is capable of hovering over water and moving quickly across any surface. It wields a pair of electrified whips and a shoulder-mounted .80 caliber rail gun (its armor is vulnerable to electricity and fire).
Where: Pirate Ship Red Monsoon

Okay, accepted!
Due to problems, I will not be able to make the next post today. However, I do have time to submit my last character, so I'll do that, and try to post tomorrow.

Name: Kytala Ginero
Personality: Impulsive, emotional, and impudent. An opportunest.
Ability: She has a strong affinity for animals which allows her to communicate with any animal. She can also change into an animal, but currently doesn't have much control over what she changes into.
Where: Ship 3

okay, that's it. Goodnight folks, I'll try to get back tomorrow and set things going.
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 pm

OOC- Okay, time to get things rolling again. Also, due to a recent question from one of the players, I have given all three ships names to avoid further miscommunication. Ship 1: Steadfast. Ship 2: Wavebreaker. Ship 3: Last Stand. If anyone has any better names or ideas, let me know.
Also, no more new characters from here on out. If you have an idea, you must pm me, but I can't promise it'll be accepted.

The sound of footfall was much louder, and Barret realized it was directly overhead. Aldis quickly lay back against the wall, his eyes narrowed dangerously.
One of the boards - one he could have sworn was intact - came up, the trapdoor into the chamber. Several men descended, rough in appearance and armed heavily.
"Good morning, landlubbers!" one greeted in a rough voice. "Step lively now, the boss wants ya."
"No tricks," another added, drawing a long dagger with a somewhat rusty, wicked edge. "We've plenty, as it goes, so a few dead won't be a problem."
Barret barred his teeth, but kept his mouth shut. He was roughly grabbed and pushed to the trapdoor, where another pair of hands yanked him up.
The sun hit his eyes painfully, and he had to close them. He was roughly shoved here and there, before finally being forced to the deck. Only then did he try to open his eyes. He was on deck, that much was visible with his face against the boards. Before he could even try to rise, something landed on his back, knocking him back against the floor. Aldis rolled over him, facing upward and groaning.
"Ouch. No manners whatsoever," he murmured. Barret snorted.
"Doubt these water-rats have ever needed manners," he muttered. Aldis shrugged.
"Its whistling in the dark, Barret. Loosen up." and then he extended his arms to catch Lorelei as she was tossed over. Aldis carefully set her back on her feet, gave her an encouraging smile, before looking around.
"So where's the captain?" he wondered. And then he spotted a man, standing by the main sail, and he nodded slightly. "Found him."
He was a tall man, a little over seven feet. He had a black bandana tied aroudn his bright red hair. His eyes were like marbles, cold, impassive black orbs. His coat was a dark blue, with black pants and boots. But the thing that really pointed him out as captain, was the way he carried himself. Aldis knew that aura, similar to what Master Regal always had, a leader, captain. This was the man.
"What now..." he murmured. "What will happen now."

-Aliera Fae-

She smiled. She liked Miles, he always seemed so nice. To her, at least. His ideas were always pretty cool, too. "I'm sure you'll work it out," she said encouragingly. "Me, its all over my head. I never could figure that stuff out. But we need to go to a meeting, Miles, over at the grand hall. Its going to start soon now. Will you come with me? Oh, and have you seen Dakota?" she asked, curiously.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Erin winced as light poured into the dim room when the trapdoor was opened, and again when the pirates got close enough for him to smell them. Hadn't these people ever heard of a bath? He gritted goods they add he was grabbed roughly and practically thrown up on deck. He may have been a bit small, but he didn't see how that justified getting him airborne when simply letting him climb the ladder would do.
The light burned his eyes, after being locked in the dark room for so long, it was nothing to him but blinding. He screwed his eyes shut tightly and, once he had gotten himself to his feet,shaded them with one hand. He slowly Opened them, letting them adjust to the light first, then he took a look around.
The first thing he noticed was that there was just water, water all around, there was no land in sight. The second thing was that he was in even rougher shape than he had first thought. He could now vividly feel all the scratches and bruises he had accumulated, and half his muscles were screaming in protest just from standing up straight, and being tossed like a sack of flour didn't help any. His clothes were an absolute mess, covered in caked mud, likely from where he had fallen, and covered in cuts and scratches. Some polite pirate fellow had even taken the nice pair kf boots Erin had been wearing, leaving him in just his socks.
It's going to be a very long voyage. He thought.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Lorelei smiled a hopeful smile at Aldis, but it was weak. She turned where Barret and Aldis were looking. "Oh no." she mumbled
She resembled a deer in the headlights, she felt her heart fall of any hope of escape. She saw, there, with her own eyes, the captain of the Steadfast.
She looked away, trying not to draw attention to herself. She turned her head to see Erin, he was scratched and battered, she looks at him with concern and mouths "Are you okay, Erin?" Lorelei stood close to Aldis, scared of what might happen next. The sun was blindingly bright
from being in the chamber for so long. "Now what?.." She whispers to Barret.

Mara grinned at Renaiah, "Those pirates are gonna wish they never came here." She was so excited to start planning,

OOC: Short! >.<' Sorry.

Koneko-chan

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Wolfsong wrote:-Aliera Fae-

She smiled. She liked Miles, he always seemed so nice. To her, at least. His ideas were always pretty cool, too. "I'm sure you'll work it out," she said encouragingly. "Me, its all over my head. I never could figure that stuff out. But we need to go to a meeting, Miles, over at the grand hall. Its going to start soon now. Will you come with me? Oh, and have you seen Dakota?" she asked, curiously.

- Miles Smith -

"Dakota? Meeting? Sheesh, what time is it, anyways?" He glanced down at his watch, frowned, and wiped off its ash-plastered surface with his sleeve. Then he gasped. "Dang, it's WAAAY later than I thought it was!" He bolted to his feet, taking off without another word for the meeting hall. Aliera looked on, somewhat dazed, as he dashed away.

- Dakota Winters -

"Pitiful."

Dakota watched, nonplussed, as a baby bird flopped about on the ground, crying for its mother who had been killed by a snake a few days earlier - the same snake that was now slithering towards it, its tongue flicking in and out as it scented the air, growing ever closer to the panicking fledgling. Dakota sighed, bored, holding out a hand that soon became filled with cold, crystalline shards of ice. Dakota cocked his arm, then slung it forward, hurling the deadly missiles at the snake's head. Two of them missed, but the third pierced its head in its left eye socket, and the fourth, final shard ripped through its open, hissing mouth and exploded out the other side, sticking in the ground near its tail. The snake shuddered once, then fell to the ground, stone-dead.

Dakota watched as the baby bird stopped crying, and stood up on the tree branch she was perched on, satisfied she had done a good enough job. "Time for the meeting," said Dakota with a quick glance at the sun's position. He leapt off the branch, shaking the tree's leaves as he headed for the meeting hall.
Michael Lance

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Ambrosia had little to no time to say a word before she was grabbed roughly around the waist by a pirate. Angry heat began to rise to her face once more, practically growling as she batted her hands at the man's face. "Get your filthy hands off me, you freak-- WHOA!" Ambrosia's sentence was cut off by her own exclaimation as she was tossed through the trapdoor to another pirate on deck, who caught her roughly before dropping her onto the deck. Ambrosia landed hard on her rear, and she would have glared at the man had the sudden assault of light invaded her eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut as she brought her hand to her face, covering her eyes. "The light friggin' burns..." she mumbled, bringing her hand away slowly as she opened her eyes just a crack. Her eyes began to adjust, and upon seeing that they were indeed on a ship surrounded by water, she jumped to her feet. Her eyes were wide, ignoring the burning, and she shoved a few pirates out of her way with surprising strength as she ran to the the side of the ship her torso leaning so far over the side that she could easily fall off. "Water!" She exclaimed, her heart pumping with excitement. Glorious water! The medium of her ability, and she was surrounded by it! She could feel her injuries protesting painfully against her sudden actions, and she sudden;y becamse aware of the other bruises and small cuts riddling her body, but she didn't care. These pirates must have been stupid, as they hadn't even paid any attention to the fact that Ambrosia could manipulate water, and she was about five seconds away from letting her power go overboard.

OOC: No pun intended there...
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 pm

"Just stay by me," Barret told Lorelei, speaking with a confidence he didn't quite feel. "I'll keep you safe, I promise." He soon spotted the captain, who still hadn't deigned to look in their direction yet. Barret felt anger build in him. "When I get my hands on the son of a..."
Aldis shook his head. "Ambrosia, I wouldnt.." one of the pirates roughly grabbed her and forced her back with their small group. Aldis grabbed her arm. "Try not to," he whispered that order harshly. "Lets wait and see for now! Don't try anything until then." He glared directly at her, hoping against hope she would obey for once.

-Aliera Fae-

Well...at least he had gone. Was he clueless or what? She shrugged finally and just started walking over. Eventually, she entered the hiding place, and started toward the hall, when she tripped over something. She looked down to see the still, sleeping form of Benndito. It appeared she hadn't wakened him, however. Grinning, she slunk into one of the crevices and began crafting an illusion of Boatmaster Regal. She had the illusion come from around the corner and stand directly over Benn's prone form, his hands on his hips and his face like a thundercloud. She started to speak, though while her voice was quiet, merely a whisper, the illusion was repeating her word with almost a roar. Regal was known for the strength of his voice when he was unhappy.
"Benndito! You no-good lazy worthless lie-about!" the illusion roared. "I'd have thought having your home burned down would have had some impact on you, but apparently you can't even summon the energy for that! Get to your feet and to the hall, or I swear, I will have you strung up from the mainmast by your toes!"
Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying