Voyage of Vengeance

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Voyage of Vengeance

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:39 pm

-Adlis Heiss-

"You can keep it, if you want," he offered quietly. He could see the hopelessness in Erin's eyes. He wanted to console the boy, but didn't have anything truthful to offer. So he just offered the one thing he could. A weapon of chance, and defense.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Erin looked at the knife, it was sharp, heavy and very dangerous. Erin had never handled anything larger than a kitchen knife, and this was substantially sharper as well. He shook his head, "Thanks, but you should keep it. I would probably do more harm than good with it, anyway." He said.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

-Aldis Heiss-
He shrugged. "If you're sure." and he tucked it back into his sleeve.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Erin watched Aldis for a moment, then went back to being quietly curled up in his little corner. He was getting tired, and the sun was starting to set when they were made to come in. But he was too afraid to sleep, he didn't want something to happen while he was sleeping and make their situation worse, so he was torn. It's going to be a long night
Oddood198

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying