The Untold MLP:FIM

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: The Untold MLP:FIM

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Twilight opened the door using her magic when she heard Apple Jack's voice. "Oh, hi Apple Jack, come on in!" She said, opening the door for her friend.
Inside, another pony was sitting, reading a red covered book. Her coat, and mane ad she crystallized sheen of a crystal pony. Looking up for a moment at Apple Jack, and gave a slight nod of greeting before going back to her studying.

Metal Gear watched Pinkie Pie and Punky from her workshop window in amusement. That Pinkie was always catching a pony by surprise with her hyper and positive attitude. Turning, she went back to the wings she was working on. They were designed to give a non flying pony the privilege of flying, or a Pegasus a significant speed and power boost. Taking a wrench, she started tightening a bolt.

Princess Luna walked the streets of Ponyville, under the disguise of a light blue unicorn with a darker blue curly mane and tail. This was one of the rare days she had off from her duties. No papers, or issues to attend to. So, today she decided to walk among the ponies of Ponyville as one of them. She was rather interested in how they would act around her, not knowing she was a princess.
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:08 am

raider~joseph wrote:OOC: Given the circumstances of the most recent episode can I also be Discord? :D Pinkie Please?

"Pinkie was hopping along like she always does! You ask me why? Because, Pinkie just loves to skip, hop and ju-uuuump!" Said Pinkie in the middle of a song. When she saw Punky. Because this is Pinkie she immediately proceeded to rush her and introduce herself. "Heeeeeeloo new pony whos name I don't know! Im Pinkie Pie! Im introducing myself because I love introducing myself! I also love pie! Oooo! You know what...What if I introduced myself WITH pie!" Pinkie dashed off cartoon style one past Punky then cartoon style ran in front of Punky from the direction she was originally looking at with a pie on her head that said: "My name is Pinkie Pie". "Tada! Here is a kumquat pie!" She handed Punky the pie.

Punky gave Pinkie Pie a look that said "Okay, what's her problem?"
Applebloom laughed. "Oh, that's just our Pinkie. She's always that crazy. The name's Applebloom."
"My name's Punky." said Punky. "I'm a little surprised you haven't heard of me. I'm a musician. My band's called Broken Rainbows. But I guess our music hasn't gotten past Canterlot yet."
"Canterlot?" Applebloom asked. "So that's where you're from?"
"Yep. Born and raised." said Punky. "Although, you wouldn't know it. Let's just say I'm not that refined." She ate some of the pie.
------------
Since we need Spike, I'll give him a try.
Spike looked up from a Daring Do book he was reading. "Hi, Applejack, what's up?"
rocklobster

Postby Zeldafan2 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

Applejack nodded back to Spike, and took a moment to curousily stare at the crystal pony. While she had seen many of them before, she had never known one to travel outside of the Crystal Realm. She turned back towards Twilight, and walked up to her. "Thanks for letting me in, Twilight. I was wondering if you might have a geneology of the members of the Apple Family who've lived in Ponyville? There's something important a record like that might contain that I was hoping to find out more about."
Zeldafan2

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 am

Forge accidently bumped into Princess Luna while turning his head to look at something else. "Sorry! My apologies." He performed a boy but his pack fell over his head spilling. It most mostly things written in Kanji and a key to a house. He proceeded to pick up his stuff. "Sorry im just really dazed at the moment." Forge said picking up his stuff.

---

Pinkie Pie looked at Punky. "Broken Rainbows?! AAAAAAH! I LOVE YOUR BAND! OMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH!"
raider~joseph

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 am

"Hey Pinks! What's up with your friend?" Rainbow Dash asked Pinkie about Punky as she stood nearer to the group that was starting to form around the neon colored pony.
Scootaloo also ran up next to Rainbow to join the group. "How was that Rainbow?" She asked out of breath.
"Perfect Scoots. You're getting better every day." Rainbow said and ruffled her hair.
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Puny laughed. "If I had some paper, I'd give you an autograph. I'm trying to get an idea for a music video." Then she turned to Scootalo. "And I think you might be the thing I'm looking for!"
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 am

"Me?" Scootaloo asked surprised. "I don't know how to make a music video. I can try and sing for you, I think I'm getting better." Scootaloo said as she took a deep breath.
"Calm down there, Squirt." Rainbow said holding Scoots back by the shoulders. "You're getting way ahead of yourself. I don't think she's offering you a lead role yet."
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Punky cringed. "Actually no, I'm only offering you a partial role. And maybe you too, um..." she asked the yellow earth pony and the unicorn.
"I'm Applebloom." said Applebloom.
"And I'm Sweetie Belle." said Sweetie Belle.
"Hmm, maybe having all three of you wouldn't be a bad idea." Punky said thoughtfully. "I've got it. Clear it with your folks, and I'll come by and maybe I'll let you meet the band. And you too, Pinkie."
OOC: Bio, since the show hasn't shown us what Scootaloo's parents are like, Why don't you make them up?
-------------------------
Spike raised an eyebrow. "I thought you knew all about your family" he said to Applejack."
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 pm

ooc: Will do, I'll describe her mom when she asks for permission.

Scootaloo eyes brimmed with excitement, but then a thought struck her. "What exactly do you want us to do?" She asked Punky.
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 am

"Well, let's brainstorm about that. You see, our new song is called 'All Fired Up'. It's about how we all have a fire inside each of us. It burns in different ways. For me, it burns within my music. My video needs ponies like you. Neither of you have figured out how your fires burn. And obviously, you have, Pinkie."
"What do you mean?" asked Applebloom. "About the fires?"
"Look at yourself." said Punky. "Neither of you have cutie marks. I mean no disrespect. I was once like you. I got mine very, very late. My parents got me my guitar. It just sat there on the floor and I couldn't stop thinking 'what if I fail?' or 'what if I'm not good enough?' Then my brother came in and said 'Why not give it a try?' and signed me up to learn how to play."
Applebloom's eyes widened. "I've got it! You want us to figure out what our talents are."
"Exactly. What do you like to do in your spare time?"
"I'm actually pretty creative. I draw a lot." said Sweetie Belle.
rocklobster

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 am

rocklobster wrote:Punky cringed. "Actually no, I'm only offering you a partial role. And maybe you too, um..." she asked the yellow earth pony and the unicorn.
"I'm Applebloom." said Applebloom.
"And I'm Sweetie Belle." said Sweetie Belle.
"Hmm, maybe having all three of you wouldn't be a bad idea." Punky said thoughtfully. "I've got it. Clear it with your folks, and I'll come by and maybe I'll let you meet the band. And you too, Pinkie."
OOC: Bio, since the show hasn't shown us what Scootaloo's parents are like, Why don't you make them up?
-------------------------
Spike raised an eyebrow. "I thought you knew all about your family" he said to Applejack."

"Well...." Applejack sighed. "It would seem that way, but quite frankly, I know next to nothing about my parents. 'Last time I even questioned Granny Smith about it, she said they'd passed and I decided not to ask her anything else. I have a feeling it may bring up old emotional wounds, or something like that."
Zeldafan2

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 am

"In our spare time we crusade for our cutie marks!" Scootaloo shouted enthusiastically. "Because we're the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Spike put a comforting claw on Applejack's side. "I kinda relate. As you know, I'm an orphan. And I'm sure you remember the problems I had connecting with my own kind before I realized I was better off with you guys."
---------------------
Punky laughed. "I remember having that kind of drive too." Punky said. "Wait, I have an idea. Why don't I come with you to your parents, Scootaloo?"
rocklobster

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

"Yes Spike, I do," Applejack nodded. "I'm sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, I really do wish we could find out things about your parents. This is just something that's been bugging me for a little while now, and I feel a bit odd being part of the extensive Apple family, and not even knowing who my parents are." She sighed. "I just hope you have something that can give me some anwsers, Twilight."
Zeldafan2

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am

"Srue!" Scootaloo answered Punky.
"I'm going with you as well." Rainbow Dash said. "So I hope you can keep up Punky. Hop on Scoots, your awesome tricks doesn't excuse you from your flying lessons." Scootaloo hopped onto the blue pegasus' back and they soared into the sky, waiting for Punky to start following them before heading to Scootaloo's house.
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Punky shook her head. "No way would I be able to keep up with them." and ran behind them.
---
OOC: I forgot I'm controlling Fluttershy!
FLuttershy saw Princess Luna, but didn't recognize her.
"Um, hello, I'm...Fluttershy," she introduced herself.
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am

Rainbow landed in front of Scootalo's house. "Sunset! Are you home!" Rainbow called out.
"Mom! I'm back!" Scootaloo joined in.
A pinkish earth pony came out to meet them, she had the same color mane as Scootaloo's coat. "Hi Rainbow, Scooters. You're home early." She said.
Bio_Plus

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 am

"I hope so too Applejack." Twilight replied while looking through a shelf filled with history books. "Here it is! The Apple Family Heritage!" she exclaimed, pulling a green bound book decorated with different colored apples. She set it on a reading table beside AppleJack.

Princess Luna recovered and stood up. "Quite alright." she told Forge. Then she turned to Fluttershy with a little half smile as she recognized her. "Hello dear."

ooc: Sorry for the short replies, my brain isn't in the RPing mood at the moment. XD;;
Diamond Dragon

Postby Zeldafan2 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Diamond Dragon wrote:"I hope so too Applejack." Twilight replied while looking through a shelf filled with history books. "Here it is! The Apple Family Heritage!" she exclaimed, pulling a green bound book decorated with different colored apples. She set it on a reading table beside AppleJack.

Princess Luna recovered and stood up. "Quite alright." she told Forge. Then she turned to Fluttershy with a little half smile as she recognized her. "Hello dear."

ooc: Sorry for the short replies, my brain isn't in the RPing mood at the moment. XD;;

"Oh great, thanks a lot, Twilight!" Applejack procceded to hurrily skim through the entries of the book. It contained historical records, diaries from various Apple Family members, and write-ups from various historians discussing various events in the family, including when they began to seperate to all corners of Equestria. After a few minutes of searching, she finally found an entry on her parents.

Their entry was very short, only containing a short paragraph and a picture of the two. The paragraph described her parents.

Her father, according to the book, was a brave, and stubborn man. He was a prideful man, always seeking to keep his reputation positive. He was also rambunctious, and occasionially a bit of a loudmouth. However, he was also caring, loving, and very protective of his friends and family.

Meanwhile her mother was gentle, and sweet, always making sure she was as sweet as possible to other ponies. She was very orderly, keeping a firm schedule around Sweet Apple Acres, making sure everything went through as planned. In addition, she was very emotional, getting teary-eyed at some of the most unimportant things.

The last two sentances on them told of an event she'd never heard of.

The book read that one day, the couple decided to take a trip to Appleloosa to make a visit to their relatives. They are presumed dead after the Appleloosan train crash, but their bodies were never found.

Applejack's eyes started to fill with tears. She'd just found out what her parents were like, and now discovered they may still be alive. She squinted, in an attempt to hide her tears, and turned towards Twilight.

"Twilight, do you have any information on the Appleloosan train crash?"
Zeldafan2

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

"Ma'am, I'm Punky. I'm a musician and I saw your filly doing some stunts. I think she'd be great for a video I'm doing." said Punky.
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 am

"Hi, I'm Sunset." The earth pony answered Punky. "Now what kind of video are we talking about?"
"Punky's in a band." Rainbow offered. "So it's probably some kind of music video."
"Can I Mom?" Scootaloo asked.
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 am

"I promise we won't do anything to hurt your filly." Punky said. "I know I don't look it, but I'm a very responsible adult." She fluffed up her mohawk mane. "Most of this is just image, I assure you. I just think her stunts will be a great scene for our video."
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 am

"Well, alright." Sunset told Punky. "I don't see any problem with it. You'll keep an eye on her, Rainbow?"
"Of course I will." Rainbow answered.
"Thanks Mom!" Scootaloo said jumping up with a smile.
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

"All right, I guess maybe we go see your parents next, Sweetie Belle?" said Punky.
"Um, my parents are out of town. They do that a lot. My big sister's taking over, but I gave her a little break. She owns a clothing boutique. Follow me." said Sweetie Belle.
----------------------------------------------------
Spike looked up at Applejack worriedly. "Um, how much of this do you plan to tell Applebloom someday?"
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 am

"Bye Mom!" Scootaloo said.
"See you later Sunset." Rainbow Dash waved as the two pegasi followed after Sweetie Belle. "Hey! If you're doing stunts for the video I bet I could help Scoots come up with a great new stunt."
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 pm

OOC: I don't feel right playing Rarity. Could someone else play her, please?
"I'm sure you could." said Punky. They came up on Rarity's boutique.
Sweetie Belle knocked on the door.
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 am

OOC: I'll take Rarity then.

Rarity opened the door, she had pins and fabric floating all around her. "Sweetie Belle! Why didn't you just come in? I was in the middle of an important dress."
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 am

"Sorry, sis. I think you might like to meet my new friend." Sweetie Belle apologized.
Punky stepped into view. "You have a lot of nice clothes here." she said. "Maybe my bandmates could use some new costumes."
rocklobster

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 am

Rarity's eyes widened at Punky's look before she composed her again. "Oh yes, thank you." The fashionista pony replied. "You also have uh... very nice, mane." She nervously replied, trying not to offend Punky.
"Hey Rarity!" Rainbow greeted. "Punky here is in a band."
Bio_Plus

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 pm

"I know I don't look it, but I'm from Canterlot." Punky explained. "I just don't want to fit in with that stuffy crowd. I was thinking of using your sister in a music video. I'm in the band Broken Rainbows."
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying