Guardian Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Guardian Angels

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:05 am

"I'm an angel." said the lady with cat ears. "More specifically, I'm her angel."
"I thought your voice sounded familiar!" said the girl.
Then the angel noticed Midrid. "Oh, come on. The first girl I watched over loved the cat ears." she shook her head.
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:09 pm

"Her...angel?" Cyrus had no clue what she meant. Then an idea occured to him: did people have their own personal spirits or guardians maybe? That was something to think about. Then he noticed the ''angel's'' eyes travel to something behind him. Curious, he looked around.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 pm

"Midrid, really, you should come out. It's all right." said Ki-ree. "Oh, where are my manners. We angels don't have names you humans can actually pronounce. And besides, you wouldn't be able to comprehend them anyway. If you wish, you can call me Ki-ree. It was the name of the first child I ever watched over."
rocklobster

Postby AdriTan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 am

Midrid drifted down to them. He wondered if his angelic presence would frighten the two humans. After all he was rather large and intimidating. "Hello, Ki-ree. It's been a while." He turned to the boy and girl, "Hello. I am Cyrus's guardian." His voice was deep and strong, but not at all overpowering.

Not being used to actually talking to many people he was stiff and felt a little awkward.

OCC: oops I almost over looked Broly Ultimatrix's question.
The characters will meet each other whether at school or elsewhere. They might not always be together after that, but they will remain in contact and interact whenever we want them to.
So basically, interact with whomever you choose. Make sense?
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 pm

"But why are you here?" asked Amy.
"There is a storm brewing and the both of you must be prepared. Our enemy's forces are increasing.
rocklobster

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 pm

OOC: Cool, so it's kinda slice of life freelance. I can dig it.

BIC:
--Dantin/Vindir--

Eventually Dantin had walked the entire leangth of the path through the park and where it would let out to the city he noticed the girl stooped down looking at flowers. He was bored and walked up, standing about 6 or so feet away, "Hello? are you ok? You seem to space out a lot." He said straight up and outright, not sure what was up with the girl.
Vindir facepalmed with one hand, "Saw it coming but didn't think he would actually do it." He was still invisible to the humans and walked around Dantin over to the girl, "Where's your guardian? *he looked around himself at the suuroundings* Keeping an eye from a distance perhapse?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: Not sure if Annabelle was supposed to hear Vindir or not, but I'll change my post if need be. And sorry for the late reply, AdriTan, with Adeline. > < I've been busy with school.

IC:

=Adeline=

Adeline watched on through the window, tempted to just float through the wall and show herself. Maybe I should wait, but... With finality sweeping over her thoughts she passed through the wall, high above Gwen's head and near the ceiling. "Gwen..." She addressed quietly, gently, nearly a whisper, but loud enough for Gwen to hear. Adeline lowered herself to the floor, sandaled feet barely touching the surface. She bowed her head slightly as part of her greeting. "Please, do not be afraid. I am a friend."

=Annabelle/Orion=

Annabelle was about to stand up when she heard footsteps walking her direction. Looking up towards the sound, the blonde noticed the young man she had seen earlier, and she couldn't help but feel rather embarassed still. Probably thinks I'm strange... Not surprising, Anna thought.

"Hello? Are you o.k? You seem to space out a lot," he said bluntly. Anna blinked before standing, brushing of any dirt that had accumulated on her pants.

"I-I do?" She asked quietly, tilting her head slightly. She fidgeted with the long sleeves of her blouse, subconsciously tugging them further over her wrist. What else was she supposed to say? People at school made conversation look so easy amongst themselves; why was it so hard for her to say anything. As she was about to add something, she heard an unfamiliar voice, though from whom, she didn't know.

"Where's your guardian? Keeping an eye from a distance, perhaps?" The voice, obviously male, asked. Annabelle's brow furrowed slightly, looking around desperately for the source of the voice. She turned back to the young man.

"Did you... hear that, too?" She asked, timidness working it's cruel effects on her and making her face flush slightly. "I-I mean, maybe it was nothing, I just... Maybe I'm crazy..." She never liked talking to others. They were always so teasing or cruel to her. Why bother talking to people if they're just going to beat you down? Anna began to turn around in an attempt to walk away. "I'm sorry, I'll just--"

Hold it right there, kiddo, a familiar voice interrupted mentally, halting Anna's shaky one. Annabelle stopped mid-turn, not fully facing away from the young man. What's got you so worked up? I mean, if you have a crush on him just--

"No, no, no! That's not it at all, it's just hard to talk to people!" Anna replied angrily to the voice outloud. All of a sudden, she halted, eyes widened, and realized that the words actually left her mouth. Averting her gaze from the young man, studying the ground sheepishly, a red color swept across her face as she began fidgeting with her sleeves again. Frustrated and embarassed tears desperately tried leak to from her eyes, but she didn't dare to let them. She really was hopeless. Her voice was just above a whisper as she apologized, "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to say that..."

OOC: Orion, you're not helping your guardee very much. -3-

EDIT: And never again will I participate in two roleplays at the same time where my oc's name in each ends in "elle". I've had to edit this post several times because I was mistakenly using another oc of mine that's in a different rp; her name ends in "elle", too. D;
Ally-Ann

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am

OOC: Vindir is invisible. It was a question towards Orion. I'll type this post and try and predict what you'll have Anabelle saw instead :P

BIC:
--Dantin/Vindir-

"Well, you were sitting on the bench staring out into the space between your fingers then you over here staring at flowers." Vindir said as he leaned agaist a nearby lightpole, "it's like you have somewhere you need to be but nowhere yyou want to be so you descide to be everywhere."
"Quite the smooth operator arn't ya," Vindir said rather sarcastically. he looked back up the path a ways at each person being followed by their angel and then back at the girl. "Even an idiot..." then he remembered Dantin, "OK not everyone but most people can tell this is a troubled girl and judging from the letter she was writing earlier and now she's here just fine it stands to reason someones watching her but she is the type that needs constant supervision. Maybe I should watch the two of them till her guardian comes back? If Dantin doesn't push her away that is."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Cyrus nearly fell out of his chair when that strange person appeared. And then he claimed he was Cyrus's guardian! Then the cat lady said some kind of danger was coming. This got him to thinking.
"But what could we do?" he asked. "I mean, we're just...us. Human. What could we possibly do?"
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm

"You have faith. You believe in what you can't see. That is a power in itself. And... You have us," Midrid looked at his feet.

Gwen was getting rather angry, "He's a friend, you're a friend, everybody's friends. Great. Now someone please tell me what the heck is going on because I just realized that Im pretty sure Im not dreaming!"
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 pm

"I have you? But...I never even knew about you till today!" Cyrus protested. Then he took a few quick deep breathes to try to calm himself down. "I'm sorry. This is a little surprising. What kind of enemy are we facing, though?"

OOC- sorry it took me so long to make this, Adri.
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm

OCC that's alright.

Midrid looked off in the distance, "Powerful evil. But God is more powerful. And even a little faith is incredibly powerful."
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Cyrus thought about this. Faith..."I guess I'll try," he agreed finally. "But what must I do? Where should I start?"
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:58 am

I'm bowing out of this rp. I'll be unable to keep up.
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying