Guardian Angels

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Guardian Angels

Postby AdriTan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Alright we are going to start this. Like I said before we'll start with our human characters and through prayer the angels will start appearing by their side visibly.

Gwen usually walked home from school alone. She didn't enjoy people's company. Convinced nobody understood her, she locked herself behind walls that nobody, not even her own mother, had gotten past in quite a long time. That didn't mean she didn't hang around with anybody at school. In fact surprisingly she was incredibly popular. Of course that was yet another one of her walls, though. If she had "friends" her mom didn't bother her as much.

Walking through the city park, she saw a father lifting his daughter to the warm afternoon air. Silently she cursed the little girl, jealous of what she had and what Gweneth Shadow had lost two years ago.

It was no secret Gwen was a mess.
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:57 am

OOC: Is it ok if Amy's Catholic and uses a rosary? It's how I pray. Also, is it okay if my villain contacts Gwen instead of an angel?
Amy was sitting in the park on a bench, fumbling with her rosary and meditating silently. Often when she did this, she took no notice of her surroundings.
Meanwhile in Heaven, Michael, the leader of the angels, contacted Tamarin.
Tamarin arrived and said "Why have you summoned me?"
"There is a disturbance. I believe the child you are protecting is in danger. Demons have broken through. You will not be working alone. There will be other children who will be contacted by their angels as well."
Tamarin nodded and unsheathed her sword to bless it (I got the idea from seeing samurai do this). "They shall feel my wrath if they dare to touch one hair on Amy's head." she vowed.
rocklobster

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:41 am

OOC: I'm assuming we can appear or be anywhere but not nessesarily in the same general area.

BIC: Dantin walked out of a convenience store holding a candy bar and a coke in a glass bottle. He looked up into the air with a smile "Wonder what this new day brings." He continued down the street.

Vindir was situated at the top of one of the taller buildings floating, unmoving about a foot above the tallest
spire in a meditative stance as he watched his target from a distance. His wings were partially unfolded, but not spread eagle or flapping, and a light shade of grey at this point in time; his hood pulled up also obscured his face from the sun.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

When one is feeling sad or pained, they may try to think of positive things. They may think of how beautiful the weather may be, they may think of loved ones, or similar things like those that keep them pressing forward.

Annabelle tried to do that. She tried very hard. She tried to think about loved ones that she had, but then quickly realized that no one loved her. She tried to think about the beautiful weather, but that couldn't make her pain and sorrow vanish, couldn't make the bruises concealed by her shirt disappear. She thought of any friends that she had, but quickly remembered that everyone laughed at her or ignored her in school. At least I have a roof over my head... She began to think. But her heart fell once more after remembering that her parents had kicked her out earlier. She couldn't even think about her parents without swallowing hard; dear lord, they were frightening, and they caused her so much pain.

She continued to walk-- limp, actually-- through the city with her worn-out backpack on her shoulders, down the sidewalk, trying to find something to do. School had been horrible, but that wasn't really a surprise. First, her lunch had been stolen from her, and in between classes, a few kids found the time to taunt her for wearing what she almost always wore to school. And right after school was let out, a prep managed to trip her, effectively twisting Annabelle's ankle painfully.

But where could Annabelle go? She couldn't go back to her house; her parents didn't usually let her back inside until late at night or early the next morning; they said that she's "always in the way". And once she would be able to go back, the nightly beatings and abuse would resume once more. Bruises and a few cuts riddled her arms, back, and ribs, and it hurt to move anymore as a result of said beatings.
Limping over to a bench she finally found, she plopped down onto it tiredly, letting her backpack's straps slip off her shoulder. She didn't even bother to look at her injured ankle before letting her head fall face-first into her hands to hide the tears that were beginning to fall. She really was broken.
Last edited by Ally-Ann on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ally-Ann

Guardian Angels introduction - Gen

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

It was a dark day in Gen's world.

He roared down the freeway on his Kawasaki Ninja, the wing blowing back his black-and-silver hair wildly. He leaned to the left to avoid a slow-moving freighter, and had to resist the urge to blast the driver into oblivion when he gave Gen the finger. He scoffed and sped on, to where even he was unaware of. His orders were simple: make it to New York City - alive.

He couldn't tell if the last bit had been a joke or not, so he decided not to press his luck by asking. He'd been preparing to leave when there was a knock on his door. Not expecting company, he opened the door with mystified curiosity, and was surprised to see an old, familiar face waiting for him on his doorstep, holding a sword wrapped from tip to hilt in loose oilcloth. René, the local weaponsmith, handed it to him mutely, but he managed to get the blade's name out of her as she turned to go. "Midnight Star," she said quietly. "And you're not to open it until you arrive," she said as she departed. Midnight Star? What kind of a name was that for a sword? He didn't know, and he didn't much care, either - but it had been so long since he'd held one...

He'd been so deeply distracted that he barely noticed the nightmare creature flying straight toward him.

He swerved hard to the right, sliding under a pair of black, gleaming talons and receiving a scratch as one grazed the underside of his chin, specks of blood flying past his field of vision as he hit the pavement - hard. He skidded for a few yards before coming to a complete stop, dazed and in pain. He shook his head, trying to clear it before whatever had come after him made another swooping dive. His mind cleared long enough to register that he was in immediate danger, and he rolled out of the way of a dive-bombing attack from the monster, barely dodging the thing's claws as they pulverized the blacktop where his head had been a moment ago.

"Crap, this thing is serious," he hissed under his breath as he had to roll out of the way of another attack. He reached out and pulled Midnight Star from thin air, as if had been waiting for him to call on it. He smirked. "You're in trouble now, beasty. I--" he suddenly remembered René's instructions about Midnight Star. He cursed his luck. He vaulted to his feet as the mass of mangey black feathers and gnarled talons lunged at him again, a beak snapping closed around the thin air that had been his throat only a split second earlier. Now he understood the council's instructions - it would be no easy feat to get past something this vicious without a weapon. He looked around for something - anything - he could use to defend himself.

And that was when he noticed the city limit sign.

He sneered in defiance as the beast squawked at him, an angry chicken from hell in comparison to the horrors he'd faced. "All right - now you can panic, bird brain," he taunted, sprinting for the city limits with chicken-face hot on his heels, snapping and squawking as it tried to drag him away from his only chance of survivial.

Twenty feet away. His heart raced as he sprinted for the line that was his salvation.

Fifteen feet away. Chicken-face squawked, made a grab for his right foot.

Ten feet away. He could feel Midnight Star growing heavier as he approached the border.

Five feet away. Chicken-face cawed and managed to rip a hole in the left leg of his jeans.

Gen leaped the remaining distance, turning in mid-air to face his foe as he did. Chicken-face stopped trying to bite and scratch him, its eyes growing wide as it hackled and came to a hesitant halt. Gen smirked as he crossed the border, and Midnight Star seemed to come alive. "Should've run, bird-brain."

He whipped off the oilcloth, and Midnight Star blazed to life with near-uncontainable power as it was revealed to him for the first time. Gen watched in awe as white fire exploded from the hilt to the tip of the blade, blinding him if not for his aviators. Chicken-face screeched and backed away, covering its face as the blazing energy threatened to burn it. Gen noticed its aversion to the flames, and pointed the sword at the monster. Chicken-face screeched hideously, then burst into a cloud of ash as it was incinerated on the spot.

Gen stood and watched, speechless, as Midnight Star's blazing aura quickly faded, extinguishing itself almost as quickly as it had flared to life. When the blade's red-hot metal finally started to cool down, he noticed a message engraved near the crossguard in the language of his kind. He peered at it, the inscription becoming clearer as the blade slowly cooled in the chilly autumn air. "May the holy fire burn brightly, lest evil have its way", was written on one side. He turned it over and noticed another incscription on the back. He was shocked at what he read.

"And may the broken angel revive its light, lest the darkness crush its heart."
Michael Lance

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 pm

OCC It's fine if Amy is Catholic. :) And the villain contacting a human makes sense, sure! :) You all are doing great! :D Im excited! Ally-Anne, post Adeline's first post whenever you're ready! :D

Gwen finally got home. She didn't say a word to her mother and went straight up to her room. With nothing else better to do, she stuck her earbuds in her ears and started listening to Beethoven, her secret musical obsession. Soon she was fast asleep, dreaming various types of dreams.
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 am

At that moment, a voice spoke to Gwen.
"Hello Gwen, I am here to help."
-----------------------
Amy saw a beautiful woman enter the park. She didn't know why, but she was certain she knew her. She approached her.
"I don't know why, but something is telling me I know you. What's your name?" she asked.
"The woman smiled. "My name is...Ki-ree. I am a friend and I need your help."
rocklobster

Postby AdriTan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm

OCC: Is your villain in her dreams? Or in her room?

Gwen was confused, was she still dreaming? Where was the voice coming from? She spoke up, uncertain," Who are you?"
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 am

OOC: My demon is in her head at the moment. I'll have it materialize momentarily.
"I believe I can be of assistance. Call me...a friend." said the voice.
At that moment, a person appeared. The person looked friendly, hiding its true nature.
rocklobster

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 am

Dantin continued onward for a moment, noming his snack as he continued. After a few minuted and with only his drink left to finish he turned into the city park, throwing away he empty wrapper as he did. He walked down the path for a second and sat down in a bench across the path from a tiny frail looking girl.

Vindir lost sight of Dantin and stood up doing a long back flip off the tower and into a back alley, near the park and behind a dunpster. When he walked out he was in his human form making his way over to the park, reading his book, with no labels just a black cover. He found Dantin and sat leaning against a tree a good distance behind him. He also watched the girl from his posistion curious of her position relative to everyoneelse. His wings, if they were visible, would have been darkening as he contemplated everyones influence on everyone; his focus still Dantin.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey Adri, sorry this took so long. I'ma gonna play one of the boys you said you needed.

Name: Cyrus Anderson
Personality: quiet and thoughtful
Appearance: short blonde hair, black eyes. Wears navy blue tee-shirt and jeans. black tennis shoes.

Should I have an angel as well, or is that assigned?
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm

OOC: Gah, I'm beginning to get behind. > <

IC:

=Adeline=

A bright, beautiful day, full of sunshine, warmth, and a gentle breeze. The popcorn-clouds were slowly and gently gliding across the sky, and Adeline sighed in contentment, laying stomch-down on a cloud as she rested her chin on her arm. Her wings fluttered slowly every ten seconds to keep her afloat on the cloud, her long, billowy, white gown seeming to dance gently in the slight wind. What a beautiful day... From her cloud bed, Adeline watched Gwen, her guardee, walk home alone from school, as usual. I understand hw you feel, Adeline thought, peering through the house walls as Gwen went to her room and fell asleep. Tilting her head slightly, Adeline had a sudden thought. "She's suffered long enough," the angel mumbled to herself. "I shouldn't stay away for much longer..." Just then, Adeline could sense a heavy presence in Gwen's house, and in Gwen's dreaming mind. Adeline jumped from her cloud, hovering in the air as her eyes narrowed at the voice.

Lowering herself in the air, Adeline hovered just outside Gwen's window, invisible to anyone's eyes as her feet barely touched the grass. Peering through the window, Adeline watched as a demon entered Gwen's mind, disguising himself as kind when her materialized. Her protective and motherly instincts taking over, Adeline became alarmed. How dare a demon dare to touch her guardee! Who did it think it was?! Concentrating on Gwen and Gwen only, Adeline tried to reach her through her mind. "Don't listen to it! Stop!" Adeline voiced, hoping Gwen could hear her in thought, though she knew it might be difficult with a demon's power overpowering the presence in the room.

OOC: That was... rushed, I have to say. Sorry about that. And even if it may sound like it, Adeline's not going to control Gwen at all, or force the demon away; I've always thought of guardian angels as being protectors and advisors, but not controllers.

BIC:

=Annabelle/Orion=

Removing her face from her hands, Annabelle quickly and harshly wiped the tears from her eyes with her sleeve-- this reddened her fair-skinned face more--, disgusted with herself for letting tears slip at a public location. She kept her head slightly bowed in an attempt to hide evidence of crying from her face pulling her backpack onto her lap. Unzipping the backpack and pulling out some paper and a pencil, she used the empty space beside her on the bench to write whatever came to mind:

If you're reading this, then--

"I AM reading it."

Annabelle paused her writing, eyes suddenly widened at the unfamiliar voice. She whipped her head around to a young man who was holding a Coke bottle and sitting on the bench across the path from her. Did he... say something? Noelle thought with confusion. She raised an eyebrow slightly, but quickly turned her head from the young man, a blush dusting across her cheeks. She had stared. Unintentionally, but she had stared. Stupid me. He couldn't have said anything to me. Why would he want to? Shaking her head slightly, Annabelle went back to her writing:

then you are reading the words of a dead--

" "A dead girl"? Is this a...? DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT!! Are you that far-gone! Please, think about this!!!"

Annabelle jolted this time, startled as her eyes searched frantically for the source of the voice. "Wh-who said that...?" Noelle asked with a quivering voice, heart still racing.
Last edited by Ally-Ann on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ally-Ann

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Dantin watched as the small girl looked around a bit fantic. He took a swig of Coke and watched on wondering what would happen next. 'Dinner and a show' he thought to himself as the girl whispered to himself, 'But should a really be staring? That would be pretty rude' a voice spoke in his head though being in the first person Dantin thought it was his concious or whatever. 'like anyone can even stop me.' he countered himself 'after all I'm the strongest guy in town'. Vindir saw he wasn't getting anywhere and stood up, streaching out as he did, and made his way over to Dantin. "Excuse me sir, could you tell me where you got that glass bottle of coke? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find a place that sells it." Vindir asked tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.
"Go down this path turn right continue two blocks and the store will be on your left. Now go away can't you see I'm busy?"
"I did notice that but I'm afraid I'm terrible with directions. Could you at least take me part way there?" Dantin simply looked up at the skinny fellow, a bit peeved that he was wasting his time.
"Fine, but only to the edge of the park you should be able to see the shop from there." Dantin finished standing up and swallowed another mouthful of cola. "Come on."
"Thanks," Vindir said with a satisfied smile. and followed after Dantin. "that should be pleanty of time for him to work."
"What are you babbling on about?"
"Nothing that concerns you. At least for now, you never know with this world."
"You're crazy."
"I do get that sometimes." They continued on down the park path.
Last edited by Broly Ultimatrix on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby AdriTan » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

OCC Wolfsong, my character needs a guardee as does Michael Lance's if I remember correctly. Do you think you could choose one of our angels to belong to?

Gwen wasn't sure what to think. The fact that he had materialized out of nowhere had startled her. Suddenly there was a faint whisper in her mind. "Don't listen to it! Stop!"
"Who else is there?" Gwen asked alarmed. Then she addressed the character in front of her, "How will you help me?"
AdriTan

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Annabelle/Orion=

"Up here, kid." Annabelle's brow furrowed slightly as she looked upward, tilting her head all the way back. What she saw made her eyes widen in surprise, then completely turn her body around in the bench to get a better view. There was another young man, maybe about twenty years old or so, sitting comfortably on a tree branch about 15 feet off the ground and 5 feet away from her, resting his cheek on his fist with his elbow propped up on the tree. His expression portrayed that of a curious child, but with a hint of an upset father.

"How did you know what I was writing?" The blonde questioned, stuffing the paper and pencil back into her backpack hastily.

"Simple; I'm nearly right above your head and I can read," he replied, jumping off the tree branch and landing on his feet in an airy manner. Annabelle couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable around him, fidgeting slightly and making zero eye-contact. The man sighed slightly, but eventually gave a sideways smile. "Listen, I don't know for sure what you were writing, but if it's what I thought it was--"

"It wasn't. At least, not right now," Annabelle quickly interrupted, standing up form the bench. "I just... I write whatever I'm feeling on paper to avoid losing my mind." The man looked at her curiously once more before walking closer to her. Annabelle imediately took a few steps back, sea-green eyes flashing with fear. The man stopped right when he sensed fear in her, and he held up his hands.

"Easy. I'm not going to hurt you," he replied gently. "I'm a friend. Trust me." A friend? Annabelle didn't even know him! And he was calling himself her friend.

"I-I don't even know your name..." Annabelle said quietly, still frightened that this man may actually be a creeper.

"Orion," the man replied, not daring to take another step; he didn't want to scare his guardee. That would be a bad thing, and she looked so fragile. Orion thought with mild humor why he, a war angel, had been assigned to such a meek little deer. "My name is Orion." The blonde looked at Orion with a mix of curiousity and fear. "What's yours?" He knew her name, but if he told her that he did, she would probably freak even more.

Fidgeting with her shirt, Annabelle's eyes darted to the ground shyly. "...nabelle..." She mumbled quietly.

"Hmm?"

She cleared her throat. "Annabelle," she replied, louder this time. Orion nodded his head in understanding.

"Ah! Annabelle. A very good name!" Orion gave her his usual confident smile and a thumbs-up, and Annabelle's guard dropped slightly at the gesture, her fearful gaze softening. She took her backpack, placing her arms through the straps.

"If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Orion," Annabelle started quietly, walking two steps closer to him. "How are you my friend already when I just met you?" Orion ran his fingers through his hair.

"First, I'm just Orion. No "Mr." or anything. And second, you'll find out soon enough," Orion replied happily. Upon seeing Annabelle's confused face, Orion laughed nervously. "I mean, I'll probably be there when you need me. I'm sure you have somewhere to be, though, so I won't keep you by going into an explaination."

"But I--"

"Ah, you dropped something!" Orion interrupted suddenly, pointing off in the distance. "A piece of paper went flying out of your backpack. It looked like homework." Annabelle's eye widened, and she whirled around, eyes darting back and forth desperately to try to locate the supposed piece of paper.

"I don't see anything," she started, shading her eyes with her hand before turning back around to face Orion. But when she did turn around, he was gone, and the blonde's eyes widened.

He had vanished.

"What just... happened?"
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm

OOC- Okay then, I choose to be Adri's guardee! Lemme get started.

Cyrus sat down under the tree, a pad of paper and a pencil in his hands. He stared up at the clouds, thinking about their shape and color. After a while, he started sketching.
"No one sees just how beautiful these things are anymore. Everyone seems busy running back and forth, doing their own thing, not taking the time to rest and think anymore." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Its so sad. I wonder if anyone thinks like I do anymore."
He sat like this for a while, just sketching the stuff around him. The sun shone down on him, keeping him warm, while the wind had a pleasant coolness to it, keeping him from getting too warm. He smiled; this was his kind of day.
"Hey look guys! Its the dork. Probably tracing his fellow bugs again."
Oh great. He took one look at the familiar group of bullies coming toward him, then grabbed his papers and fled the spot. He wasn't as well-built physically as they were, but he had planned an escape route a long time ago. With effort, he scaled the neighbor's fence and hid behind the dog's house. The neighbor's german shepherd was a nasty dog, but he had succeeded in winning its affections through trial and error. Now the dog was his savior, as the bullies scaled the fence and the dog gave them a nasty lesson. They fled, and Cyrus thanked the dog with a doggy treat. From there, he led the yard and began working his way home.
"I hate people," he decided. "Animals suit me much better. Why do I have to be near people so much?" He shook his head, amending that thought. "Well, Mom and Dad aren't so bad. Neither is my sis either, I guess. Other people suck." With that thought in mind, he returned home.
He smiled and said "Hi" to his mom, said hello to his baby sister in her cradle, and then went upstairs to his room, where he proceeded to build his fantasies with a simple pad and his pencil.

OOC- I hope this works with you, Adri.
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

OCC: beautiful! I'll make the guardee for Michael Lance's angel (if that's okay with you Michael Lance :3) Remember that my angel is usually an angel of death poor guy....

Midrid watched Cyrus from outside his window, making sure he wasn't seen. It was a relief to be guarding instead of performing his regular duties. And yet at the same time it was oh so strange to watch a boy dream. The harsh reality of death always overwhelmed his mind. As he watched Cyrus sketch new worlds and people that never had existed, he wondered at his imagination.

OCC again: here's the other human guy
Name: Zane Richards
Appearance: Really tall senior in high school. Dark brown hair light skin grey eyes.
Personality: Fun loving, a bit of a pyro, he's always doing crazy things with his little brother. He loves cars. And can pilot planes
Other: Lives with his parents, his brother, and his adopted Chinese little sister. His mother constantly prays for his safety since he's always setting things aflame (outside thank goodness)

BIC again: Messing with his lighter, Zane looked around his room. He was bored and was thinking about what he should do. Nothing coming to mind, he put in his earphones and listened to some metal music. He hoped something interesting would happen today.
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

OOC: I need you to talk to my villain Adritan.
Oh, and can someone talk to my character in the park?
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 pm

OOC- I'll do it, Rocky!

Cyrus sighed after a while, and put his pad and pencil aside for a moment. He leaned his head back, sighed again, and stood.
"I guess that's it for the day," he decided. He looked at his dozens of new pictures, smiling as he viewed his friends in their multiple worlds. "Now these are people! Wonderful, good people who do everything they can to protect their worlds, and are good to their fellow man! Not like most everyone I know." After a moment, he grabbed his stuff again and headed back outside. His enemies were bound to be gone now, so he should he able to draw some more in peace. Perhaps the park this time. With that in mind, he left his room, got permission from his mother, and left the house.
He wandered down the block, looking about in pleasure at his surrounding landscapes. These were his friends, the earth, the trees, the sprites that none could see. None, but he. He could envision them, going about their daily work, keeping their patches of earth and sky clean. These were his friends, this was his world. Now, if only people weren't here, it would be perfect. He turned the block and entered the park, smiling as he saw the beautiful trees and green grass.
"I'll find my favorite spot," he murmured delightedly. "The day is beautiful. I should get some awesome sketches!"
However, when he arrived at what he dubbed 'his tree', he discovered the bench next to it was occupied. A girl was sitting there, holding a string of beads. She seemed intent on what she was doing, whatever it was.
At first, he felt annoyed. This was his favorite spot, and now this strange girl had intruded on it! He had such hopes that he could get some great sketches, since this was the spot with the best view. Then he felt sorrow at his thoughts. That was how other people should think, the jealous, greedy, angry sort. He wasn't that kind, wouldn't be! Ever!!!
"She's not taking up too much room," he decided. "I can still sit on the end. Yeah, that'll work. I can still get some good pictures." and so, he sat down, careful to sit on the very end away from her. After a while though, his eyes were attracted to her, and the odd beads she held. It was actually kind of picturesque, her sitting there, quietly holding her beads doing whatever she was doing, with the tree behind her and the light shining down in such a way that it completely illuminated her. He quietly began sketching her. Once the picture was done, he decided to try to make some kind of contact. She wasn't messing around with some electronic top thingamabob, which made him hope perhaps she was someone like him. He cleared his throat as quietly as possible, trying to think up a good opening comment that could start a conversation. Finally, he decided on something.
"Um, excuse me," he addressed her nervously. "Um...er, what are you doing?"
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 pm

OCC the post before last Gwen asked the villain how he would help her. :3

Midrid could see the sketch from afar, and watched the two quietly. He wondered if perhaps he could learn to draw. He was determined to learn while he watched over this boy.
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:56 pm

The girl looked up at Cyrus. "Sorry, I tend to space out when I'm praying. Haven't seen you around here."
OOC: Thanks.
The figure smiled "I can make all your wishes come true. I can give you what you truly desire. And it won't cost a thing."
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

=Adeline=

From behind the window, Adeline glared at the demon, clenching her teeth. "This guy is bad news, Gwen, I can sense it! Don't listen to him!" Adeline mentally cried out, her mental voice becoming frantic, rising in pitch slightly towards the end. This was her guardee! She wished she could stop the girl from listening to this demon, hold her in her arms far away from this monster, but alas, Gwen had a free will; Adeline could do nothing but warn her, and she hated it.

=Annabelle/Orion=

Annabelle's brow furrowed. "O-Orion...?" She called out quietly so as not to disturb anyone else in the park. Gripping her backpack's straps on her shoulders, she reluctantly turned slightly, walking back down the sidewalk. Who was he...? He seemed friendly, but... a bit odd, she thought as she glanced at each tree she walked-- or limped-- past. Her attention was distracted as she became lost in her thoughts about the beautiful park, and her thoughts wandered into admiration of the blooms on the trees, then admiration for the flowers that adorned the base of said tree on the ground. Gingerly, she kneeled onto her knees, gazing at the flowers, as she had nothing else to do, really. They were a beautiful mix of red, purple, and yellow pansies, and for a brief while, the pain in her body disappeared. Noticing one flower that seemed as if it had strayed from the bunch, further from the tree's base, Annabelle's heart fell slightly when she saw that it had been trampled upon, probably by some careless runner or child. Her blue eyes softening as she lifted the flower slightly with her forefinger, she sighed slightly. "You've been crushed too, huh?" She whispered ever so slightly. "Distanced from everyone else, crushed by careless people, when all you wanted to do was stand strong like the rest. I can relate."

Taking her finger out from underneath the bruised stem, she let the flower fall back to the ground. Shaking her head, she couldn't help but feel that what she just said could have been something from out of a corny soap opera, and she smiled at the thought.
Ally-Ann

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: Sorry been trying to get the inspiration up and other site has my creativley starved at times fro mthe thought I put into it :P I only have one question. Are the characters meant to be a bit seperated or will they eventually all congregate together? Either way I think I'll have Dantin stalk Annabelle a bit longer.

BIC:

-Dantin Slate/Vindir Luelin-

they made it halfway down the block till the Store came into view, "Alright, it's right over there." Dantin said pointing down the way to the corner store.
"Thanks Dantin." Vindir said as he continued on.
Dantin continued back to the park to enjoy his day and after about a minute stopped in his tracks, "he... he knew my name... My repuation must finally preceed me." he said rather full of himself.
"If you say so," Vindir said, now in his angel form. Invisible, he walked right next to Dantin as he continued to the park.

Eventually they reached the park and the seat they we're at earlier, "Hm, that weird girl is gone." Dantin noticed and descided to continue walking. He was done with his lunch and felt no need to sit back down.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 am

"Oh come on." said the figure to Adeline. "The name's Kyubey. What's yours?"
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 am

Cyrus smiled as she answered, feeling his heart leap at the sound of a friendly voice. She was smiling too, instead of glaring angrily at him and shooing him away like some people did. He felt small hope blossom in him, but deep-seated caution warned him to be careful in this first contact. So he bottled down his excitement and answered calmly.
"I usually come around in the evenings. The shadows cast by the trees make for interesting sketches." Now he hadn't exactly meant to let that slip out, and he mentally scolded himself fiercely. Most people he knew mocked him and his sketches, saying they were stupid. He bit his lip, wondering what she would say.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

"You draw?" she asked. "Can I see?"
at that moment, a woman with cat ears appeared. She smiled at both of them. "Hello, Amy." she said to Amy.
"Who...I don't know why, but I think I know you."
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

OOC- Rocky, can Cyrus see that woman?
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

OOC: yes. Oh, and bring out your angel too.
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

OOC- Well, the angel part's up to Adri.

Cryus blinked, startled when she asked to see his pictures. No one had ever actually shown an interest in his artwork. He was about to reply when this strange person suddenly appeared, with cat ears yet!
"Who are you?!" he asked.
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

OCC of course she can :)
Gwen gave a bewildered look. "How are you conversing with a whispering in my head? And not to mention, I highly doubt you could really bring what I want to me..." She looked down sadly, "So you'll need to find some other way to "help" me. If you're really here to help."

Midrid watched the three. Cat ears? Very conspicuous. He shook his head.
AdriTan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying