Project Terra Beta

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Project Terra Beta

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

She had realized had much anger she had let built up; now she's back to her coward-self. She sniffled, ran so she could catch up. "i'm sorry..." She whispered to Koda.. She wonders if she made anyone angry at her, that rarely happens.. Getting mad I mean.. She kept looking down as she walked.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

The man in the lead looked to the person carrying Yaru, "Go on ahead, tell them we're on our way back, and make sure that one doesn't die. Yet." He said. The other person nodded, seemed to touch something on their belt, and disappeared with a slight hissing sound.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Koda looked at the girl, "It's not your fault." Then she looked to the man, "There is no yet. He doesn't die." Her steally dark eyes pierced through his.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Sorana stared at her feet for a bit. She glanced at the men, they weren't paying attention, she quickly grabbed her notepad and showed Koda after she wrote on it. It says /Could we make a run for it, if we knocked out the man with Yaru?/
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

OCCI think the guy who had Yaru disappeared...
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 pm

OOC: He did, yeah. Sorry, am I not being clear enough? Honest question, I'm pretty tired and I don't know if I'm making sense with any of this.

"That depends entirely on his friends." The man said, "That boy is gravely injured, without proper treatment, he will die. We will give him that treatment, if you cooperate with us. If you do not, it would be no different than killing him with your own hands."
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

OOC: Whoops, lets pretend she was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice ^v^''

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Koda smiled at Sorana's apparent blindness and pointed in the direction where they had been but weren't then.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Sorana looked down once again. "O-oh.."

OOC: Oh no, Oddood. It's just I'll skip over sentences sometimes. >.<''

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Koda looked gravely at the man, "What do you want from us?" She feared the worse.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm

"That is not for you to know." The man said, still not so much as looking back at them. "You will be questioned upon arrival at our destination, until then, you do not need to speak to us or make any further inquiries."
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Sorana was sulking the whole, depressing thoughts loomed in her head; 'Where are they taking us? Are they gonna kill us? I wonder if they took my dad.. Where did they take Yaru?'

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:36 pm

"Right. We have no way of knowing what we did wrong," she made big quotation marks with her fingers around the word wrong. "But we can't dare ask you.... That's not fishy at all... However we have to oblige. Have it your way."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 pm

"I will. That should have been made clear from the start." The man said.

They walked on for a long time, several hours, marching through the woods, taking the most twisted, confusing paths so that anyone would lose their sense of direction entirely. Finally, they came upon their destination: One of the villages of the descendants of the rebels. It was actually fairly large, it had several dozen houses and other buildings, all of which were made of wood. There were people going about their business, men women and children, all seeming to live happily, but there were also people in the same uniforms as the people who had ambushed Miakoda and the others, looking every bit as sterns and intimidating.
They walked through the village, attracting the attention of a number of the villagers. They were led to a single, outlying building away from the rest, it was fairly small, and carved out of stone, with no windows, just the door. "Get in." The man leading them said. The other person pushed open the door and went on ahead, inside the building was nothing more than a hole in the ground with a ladder leading down into the darkness. "Get moving."

OOC: I'm also signing off for the night, see ya later, everyone.
Last edited by Oddood198 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Koda couldn't help but nick-naming the man Snob in her mind, "Sure thing. Come on, Sorana, I'll be right underneath you."

OCC last post for tonight. Goodnight :3
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Sorana glanced at Koda; shaking slightly. She grabs onto the ladder and descends into the darkness after Koda.

OOC: Goodnight! ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

OOC: Wait, what happened to Violo? They ended up not doing anything to him... O_o

The four got to the bottom of the ladder, only about fifteen feet down. They were in a completely earthen room, the floor, walls, ceiling, was all just a bunch of dirt. There was a single light that cast a dim blue glow on the entire room, and one wall had a hole in it leading to an adjacent room, but it was too dark to see inside it. A wooden table with three chairs, two on one side, one on the side across them. The other uniformed person, who had been the first down, was sitting on the far side of the table, sitting in the one chair.
"You three will be left here." The leading man told them, still standing by the ladder, his bug-helmet looked to Miakoda and Sorana, "You two will sit there." He pointed at the two empty chairs, then the person already seated. "She will speak with you. You will cooperate with her. For every time you do not cooperate, she will move to interrogation, then to beating, and then torture, and then one of you will die. And they will be the lucky one." With that, he turned and climbed back up the ladder, the sound of the stone door shutting tightly reached them seconds later.
The woman sitting at the table gestured to the empty chairs, "Please, sit." She said, her voice sounding like that of a younger woman than one would expect. Her tone was pleasant, but firm, and hearing it you could tell that what the man had said was true.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 pm

OOC: Your right. Did he get left behind and he forgot about him? o.o And uh I don't know what else to put for this part XD

Sorana hesitantly sits down in the chair. Eyes darting around that a cornered animal.

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm

OOC Yeah! A new person ^^
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm

OOC: :D This roleplay is so fun ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:13 pm

OOC: Isn't it just? My chara is a bit of a jerk though :P I intended her to be that way XD
It kinda stinks that she is in the colony tho cause I can't RP right now....
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 pm

OOC: Oh really? I tend to like those character types sometimes XD Aww.
Are you gonna make her search for them or like, what was she doing? o:

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

OOC: She's probaly going to like go into the woods and get herself nearly killed :P
DecooPunk

Postby AdriTan » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

OCC *winks* you'll see what happened to Violo. And Deco-Punk you can still RP just use your awesome creativity! :D

During their walk there it was all to easy for Violo to sneak away. What was funny to Koda was that nobody had seemed to notice.
Koda sat patiently. She had done all that she could so far. Might as well answer questions. It wasn't as if she knew much anyway.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm

OOC: Know what I think? Violo needs to storm the village with a swarm of alien cats, and Decoo's character would be the queen of the alien cats, or something... Just a thought.

The woman looked over the table at Miakoda and Sorana. She was quiet for a moment, watching them carefully through her bug-eye helmet. Her rifle was standing up in the corner behind her, no attempt made to hide it from the prisoners. She put her arms on the table and leaned forward, her head turning from one of the girls to the other. "So, just what were a few kids from the Colony doing out in the wild?" She asked not unkindly. From her tone, it was almost as if they had been friends for years, if it weren't for the slight threatening undertone in her words.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 pm

OOC: That sounds so cool XD

Sorana tried to avoid the woman's gaze, staring at the rifle in the corner. Sorana was confused and terrified, managing not to burst into tears.
"I-I." She looked to Koda then to the woman who was silently terrifying her.

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 pm

OOC: Indeed.
DecooPunk

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

OCC Agreed! How do we want this to go about?

Koda looked at the woman, "Well, I know I for one honestly love outside the walls. I tend to be adventurous. Or dangerous as my injured friend would say. And honestly, I just met her before I met you," she pointed at Sorana.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:24 pm

OOC: Wait... That wasn't a serious suggestion... But, I wouldn't mind giving it a try if everyone wants to.

The woman nodded, then looked to Sorana, seeing she was terrified and on the brink of tears, she calmly told her, "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. If you just cooperate, I promise, you're going to be OK." She said, then looked back to Miakoda. She could tell that Miakoda and her were going to do most of the talking, since Sorana seemed liable to break down sobbing at any moment. "Have you ever come across one of our cities before?" She asked.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 pm

OOC: I quite like it. Anyone have any ideas?
She took a deep breathe, then mumbled "I got lost outside the walls looking for my dad.. I just met them.." Sorana looked back down at the table, twiddling her thumbs anxiously.

Koneko-chan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying