Project Terra Beta

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Project Terra Beta

Postby DecooPunk » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm

OOC: Thats a epic idea!
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 pm

OOC: I agree~ :>
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 pm

OCC: This will be fun! How bout you make a post, Decoo? :D
AdriTan

Postby DecooPunk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 pm

OOC: This really really really stinks but I am only able to use the computer on Mondays now >.< so I really don't think I am going to be able to do this RP... Sorry ya'll TT.TT
DecooPunk

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm

OOC: Aaw, man. Sorry to hear it, Decoo, we'll miss you. Thanks for telling us, hope you get more computer access soon. See ya later, then. :(
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

OCC aw! We will miss you tons for sure!
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm

OOC: Well, nothing but OOC posts for half a month now, and we seem to have come to a screeching halt, so... I EXCERSIZE MY SUPER-MEGA GM POWERS TO EXECUTE A TIMESKIIIIIIIIIIIIP!! Ok, it's now the morning of the next day, I'll start us off!

Another bright, glorious dawn came over Telara, the two suns of the planet rose slowly, flooding light on the planet below. The water shone with the reflection of the orbs of light, and the waves of brightness swept over the trees of the forest, the powerful light of the two suns even reaching down to the forest floor.

In the village hidden away under the trees, a group of five men in the grey uniforms marched in unison, four of them had rifles at the ready, and were arranged around the fifth, who was pushing a wheelchair. Inside that wheelchair, sat Yaru. The boy was glaring at everything and anything around him, clearly in a less-than-wonderful mood after having been shot yesterday. Although, true to their word, the people here had used their vast knowledge of the planet's medicines to treat him, and the pain was almost all gone, and the wound was swiftly healing. He thought that these people had better medical skills than even the scientists at the Colony.
Soon, the group reached their destination, and Yaru saw it was a small, house-looking building that was sitting in a small clearing. One of the men swiped a keycard through a device by the door, and a light flashed green and the door opened. Yaru had to admit he was surprised, having a card lock like that was rare, and very valuable because they were virtually impossible to open without the proper card.
As he thought this, he was wheeled into the house, and he saw Miakoda and Sonata standing there and watching, probably drawn by the sound of the group that had brought him. "We will return to take him back to the infirmary in two hours." One of the uniformed men said, "You may do as you with until then, but plotting to escape will not be tolerated." And with that, the five grey-clad men all left, shutting the door behind them, which locked automatically.
Yaru looked at Miakoda and Sonata, they didn't appear to have been mistreated, but he couldn't be sure. As for Yaru himself, his skin was quite pale, but other than that you could hardly tell he had taken a bullet to the chest just the day before. "Well, are you gonna stand there staring all day, or help me out of this thing?" He asked, without so much as bothering with a 'hello'.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Koda was shocked. "You're better already?!" She leapt to his side and immediately helped him up, "And you can stand!" Then she stopped and and for a moment couldn't breath. "I thought... I thought I had lost..." She breathed hard, "But I haven't."

From the forest the cats were still watching, waiting for the perfect moment. Violo had seen the key card, he knew what it was he had to do.

OCC yay! Starting up again!
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Yaru waved Miakoda off, "Don't get too excited, I'm not better yet, but I'm not dying anytime soon." He said gruffly, his voice sounded a bit pained, though. He stood shakily, his balance had clearly not fully returned yet, and he leaned on the wall for support. "More importantly, have you two thought of any ways to escape? Some way we can get out of here without being seen? We'd have to start by getting out of here, of course."
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Miakoda hung her head, "We haven't found a way yet. This place is ridiculous. It's as if they capture people on a regular basis and know exactly what to expect. I don't get these crazies."
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

OOC: XD Sorry to say, but, Oddood, I think you spelled Sonata; but I don't mind ^^.

Sorana looked toward Yaru "Glad your okay." She said quietly, but with a hint of a smile. She listened to Miakoda's words. She broke her own silence "I don't get them either. Are they enemies of the colony, you think?.." Sorana bit her lip thoughtfully.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

OOC: Sorry! Sorata is the name of a character in an anime I was just watching, so i accidentally... Sorry!

"I don't think they capture people often, main reason is there aren't usually many Colony-dwellers outside the walls. Most stay in." Yaru said, and as he spoke he walked with small steps through the house, looking for a nice chair or couch to rest on. "They don't have much experience with this kind of thing, I think, but they're alert, ready for anything. Paranoid, even." As he finished saying this, he eased himself into a wooden chair in the corner of what seemed to be the living room.
At Sorana's comment, he looked up at her, "Enemies? Don't you know the history of the factions on the Colony ship?" He asked her.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it! It's totally okay, it was an accident. C:

Sorana's face flushed, she looked down. "Y-yes, but I w-was j-j-just w-wondering who e-exactly they were.." She let her sentence fade. glancing away, obviously embarrassed. She sat again, but this time in the corner of the room and began sketching nervously. She felt like she had said something wrong 'Was it something I said?' Sorana thought anxiously.

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Yaru sighed, "Well, in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, these guys are the rebels from the Colony ship. Well, the descendants of them, at least." He said flatly, "In other words, they're or born mortal enemies."
He looked around the room, looking for any sort of weakness they could utilize, or something else they had missed. When, as expected, he found none, he sighed. "Well, let's take stock on our current situation. We're being held captive, with a promise that as long as we make no trouble, we'll be let go. But we don't know when or even if that's the truth. If we try to escape, we'll have to do it past dozens of trained soldiers, who clearly don't hesitate to shoot. We are currently in a small, fully-stocked house but lacking in weapons or useful tools of any kind. And it'll likely be days yet before anyone in the Colony even realizes we're gone." He paused, waiting a few breaths, "So, unless that stupid cat springs us, it looks like our only option is to cooperate with these guys. Anyone have something to add?"
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Sorana stared blankly, then her eyes searched around the room. She sighed; she saw nothing that could be of use and her mind was an exhausted whirlwind of different thoughts. "I agree..Unless, Violo comes, we're stuck and we have to do what they want." She continued drawing the area around her, it helps her to observe what she hasn't noticed before.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Miakoda shook her head, "All we can do is keep a sharp eye and...." She stopped because she heard a noise outside. "Do you hear that?"

Outside was crazy, cats were everywhere and taking over the camp. Violo shatched the card key from the man's hand and ran a straight path, provided by his family, do the door of the prison house. Standing slightly on his hind legs, he inserted the card into the door.

Koda saw the light in the door turn green. She opened it curiously to find Violo. "You crazy cat! You've sprung us! Come on guys!"

OCC sorry it took a couple days
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Yaru stared dumbly at the open door. "But that isn't... I can't believe... The stupid cat..." He muttered, then shook his head, "Whatever. Lets go!" He said, and left the building.

The outside was total chaos, sometime between when Yaru had came through a few minutes ago and now, the village had turned into a complete battlefield. There were Violos, everywhere, in every color, fighting against the uniformed soldiers. The soldiers and the village people- were not going down without a fight, however, and battled the alien cats viciously, using guns, sticks, and whatever else was at hand to fend of the sudden enemy. "We have to get out, come on!" Yaru shouted over the din of gunfire, then ran off straight ahead. He was still unsteady on his feet, but he could run, at least enough to get out of here.

OOC: No problem. Are ya feeling any better yet?
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Koda couldn't believe the excitement! But she knew they had to get out of there!
Violo knew exactly which way to run. He coaxed them in the right direction.
Koda acted quickly and grabbing Sorana's hand, ran after him. "Yeah let's go!"

OCC: a little bit, yes. Thanks. ^.^ I've discovered the mystery allergy was wheat (which didn't really make sense to me because I've never had that problem... strange new allergies are dumb)
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 am

Yaru almost hesitated for a moment, the cat had done good in getting them out, but who was to say it knew the best route of escape through this battlefield? Then again, how could Yaru be sure that this entire thing wasn't all orchestrated by Violo just to get back at him for all the times of being abused. Yaru shook his head, OK, that's just ridiculous. He thought, then ran after Violo and the others.

Minutes later, they had managed to get away from the village, to the relative safety of the forest, and, while the sounds of battle could still be heard, none of it was too near to the escapees.
When they finally stopped running, Yaru sat down on a large tree trunk, panting heavily, and holding a hand over his chest, which now felt like it was on fire. "Well... We made it out..." He said between breaths, trying to ignore the blazingly painful feeling from his wound.

OOC: Well, good to hear you figured out what it was. Hehe, yep, new allergies are kind of bizarre sometimes. I developed one against painkiller meds. Pretty wierd.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

OCC yeah I'm glad I know what to watch for. All pain meds?

Miakoda slumped against a tree. Suddenly she couldn't help it; she burst out laughing from all the adrenaline. Not only that, but their current situation suddenly seemed hilarious. She just hoped she wasn't scaring Sorana.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 am

OOC: Yup, all of 'em. Coupled with my frequent mega-painful headaches, it isn't a good combination.

Yaru just stared at Miakoda as she began laughing. He wasn't even surprised by this point, she was cheerful in any situation. He looked over his shoulder to be sure nobody was following them and, of course, there wasn't. He looked back to Miakoda and saw Sorana standing next to her, the girl seemed a bit more reserved and not nearly as adventurous as Miakoda. "Are you all right?" He asked her, trying not to let his pain show in his voice.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorana smiled softly "I'm okay, t-thank you, Yaru. Are you two alright?" she seemed relieved, Sorana glanced at Koda, then a quiet giggle slipped out. She loved how Miakoda could always..Well, laugh at whatever situation she was in, she admired that, looking on the bright side was somewhat difficult for Sorana, but being near Yaru and Koda, it was contagious. She smiled a genuinely content smile.

OOC: Eek! Sorry guys, it wasn't til Oddood pm'd me that I knew that you guys were posting. Sorry it's short. DX

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"Yaru nodded, yep, I'll be well enough before long. And I wouldn't worry about little miss adventure over there." He said, "Now, our first priority should be-" He stopped as Sorana began giggling and smiling, despite the very recent run for their life. Yaru sighed, "Now Miakoda's weirdness has infected the poor girl." He muttered, then louder, continued. "Anyway, we need to get back to the Colony as soon as possible, we should be ehading back that way immediately." And with that, he started walking toward what he judged must have been the direction the Colony was in.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Sorana's smile grew a bit wider at his comment. She nodded and held onto Koda's arm, following. She looked away nervously "Not that I'm doubting you, Yaru... I'm just simply curious. Do you know the way to the Colony?" Sorana asked, tilting her head slightly.

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Yaru nodded, pointing to the sky behind them. "See the suns? They always rise in the south. Since they're it's morning and they're over there, that way is south. We left going south, yesterday, so if we go in the opposite direction, we'll end up back at the Colony." He said, hoping he got all his directions straight in the explanation.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Sorana's eyes widened in realization, then nodded. After some walking, she decided to break the quiet "So.. Who do you g-guys live with?-- That I-is if you don't mind my asking.. I live my mother, Grandma, and brother." She explained hurriedly.

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Yaru kept walking, trying to find a gait that least agitated his wound. He was just glad the cat hadn't started trying to trip him yet. "I live with my parents." He said briefly, not slowing as he spoke, or looking back. Pity, that, if he had looked back, he may have noticed the brief gleam of light in the trees, hundreds of yards behind them. But it was gone before anyone could notice.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

"Oh." She looked down, remembering she never found her dad yet. 'Next time..For sure!' She thought determinedly. As she followed Yaru and Koda, she kept looking around anxiously, she felt like there was a presence or something but she shook it off and kept on walking.

OOC: Should we wait until Adri comes on?

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm

OOC: I was just about to say the same thing. We'll wait for her to post, she's been gone long enough I imagine she'll be resurfacing anytime now.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Koda finally calmed down enough to talk, "I live with my mom and my gramps." There was something off about the woods behind them. She turned around to look, but didn't see anything.

Violo sensed something was up, but not anything specific. He nudged against Koda to try to get them to move faster.

OCC: Sorry I've been gone so long!! It's been intense. But Im back!! And I hope we can keep going!
AdriTan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying