Project Terra Beta

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Project Terra Beta

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 pm

OOC: Oh I was just kidding :P
DecooPunk

Postby AdriTan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 pm

OCC it can go either way ^.^ I think it'd be fun.

Miakoda gave the woman a look, "You people are almost like myth in our colony. I've been out many times and I've never come across any of you. You hide to well. Why you ever brought us to your well hidden village, I'll never understand. And I don't understand the need to be so hostile to us when your people were the ones to engage us for no reason AT ALL. I do however understand the want to be free of the colony wall, but this is no excuse for rudeness..."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

OOC: Well, I guess the offer stands anyway, if you change your mind.

The woman turned her bug-eyed stare to Miakoda, "We confronted you because you were close to one of our villages, and we didn't want you to report it's location to your people. We brought you to the village because we have...ways, of ensuring you will not divulge our secrets, even if you do get released alive." She said. "And we were only hostile because you didn't cooperate with us. But, back to my questions. How far have you ever been from the Colony?"
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

OCC okay. I'll do that when I think the time is right. :P

Miakoda raised her eyebrow, "We weren't even that close. And your goons werent very nice at all. I don't cooperate with jerks very well. They attacked for no stinking reason. We never wanted to come anywhere near your village. And we don't care whether you're out here or not. And as for your question, I haven't gotten much further past that point. In fact today I think was the furthest away I have tried to go from the wall. I'm usually by myself..... Why is your village so close if you're so afraid of the colony? That doesn't make sense.... But whatever. Next question?"
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:14 pm

The woman didn't trouble herself to answer any of Miakoda's questions, it wasn't as if the girl was in any position to be asking them, anyway. "And that black-furred alien that was with you, what was it? And why was it not hostile toward you?" She asked.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 pm

"Violo? I'm not sure, but I think he is some sort of wild cat, like how earth had lynxes? I think he's this planets equivalent of a lynx. If you are nice to them, they are nice to you. It doesn't work so well for some of the bigger beasties, but for his type it seems to work quite well. But if you've been out here for so long how did you not figure that out?" Miakoda was beginning to wonder what was really going on. They didn't know as much as they should and they were too close to the colony. Had they moved from somewhere?

OCC sorry it's been so long guys.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 am

"When we see a beast of any size out there, we kill it before it kills us." The woman said, "If what you say is true, maybe we've thrown away potential friends out there. But we have no need for friends, only survival." The woman was silent for a few moments after that, then she finally stood up. "That's all for now. You'll be detained here, for the time being." She walked to he corner and picked up her gun, then walked to the ladder up, then paused, "Oh, and we'll bring your friend to see you, before long." She added, then left them.
Just a moment later, a man came down, he was also dressed in one of the grey uniforms, holding a rifle with him, "Go up." He told the girls, beckoning up the ladder.

OOC: No worries, it's understandable.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 am

"You just kill whatever beast there is in front of you? Even the small ones? You're more monstrous then any of them..." Koda put her arm around Sorana's shoulders and led her to the ladder, "It'll be okay. You go first so I'll be behind you." And then she looked at the uniformed man angrily, "You don't have to rush us. You're goin to scare her."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 am

"It's no concern of ours if some brats get scared." The man said. Once they were up the ladder, they went back outside, and a group of armed men took Miakoda and Sorana through the village, stopping at a simple-looking building near the middle of the village, it looked like a house. "You'll be staying here, now." One of the men told them, "There's food in there, and anything else you need. Don't try to escape, or we will kill you."
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 am

Koda couldn't figure out why it was so important the colony didn't know where this village was, but she did realize that all the rumors about the village people being harsh were more or less true. "Yeah. You have a nice day, too," she said sarcastically as they stepped inside.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted either >_<'' I was waiting for a good moment, since Sorana didn't talk that much through the whole questioning. Lol.

Sorana stared at the building as they went inside, she was shaking, she tried to stop so Koda wouldn't have to worry, but to no avail.
It was.. She wanted to say it was a house, but Sorana wasn't absolutely sure, she glanced around. "...I can't figure what's going on.." She decided to start being productive, Sorana pulled out a old, small notebook from her jacket pocket. She grabbed a pencil from her other pocket aswell.
She began looking all around her, looking out the windows and such. With swift and nimble fingers, she began drawing the area around her, possible escapes, a map of the whole area around them, and she was still working at it, pausing every now and again to take in her work.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 pm

OCC totally understandable. ^.^

Miakoda watched Sorana work with awe. She was a pretty good drawer. "Hey, you know, you're pretty good at that! When you're done, since we're stuck here anyway, you want try drawing me?"

In the trees nearby a pair of eyes glimmered in the shadows, waiting, watchng. Then another and another until the area was almost surrounded by glowing purple eyes.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:45 pm

She stopped, remembering she wasn't alone. She looked up, smiling bashfully, "O-oh. Sure." She flipped over a page and readjusted her pencil, she glanced at Miakoda "Ready?" She began to skillfully sketch Miakoda's features, pencil smoothly darting in different directions on the page. She stared at it with concentrated eyes, Sorana then moved on to the shading, the eyes, the skin, then the hair and folds of clothing.

When she finished, Sorana delicately handed it to Koda "I..I hope you like it."
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am

OOC: I have an ANNOUNCEMENT! Today is my one-hundred and eleventh birth-- Gah wrong speech! *rustles through jacket pocket* Ah, here we are. Ok, starting tomorrow, I'm going on a youth event and will not be back until at least monday. I might be on to check for posts or something, but nothing else. You two, just do your thing until I get back, and then I'll kick things into gear again.
All right, just wanted to let you know, kudos if you got the joke, I'll see you in a week.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 pm

OOC: Late >.< ; Have fun. :3

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 pm

OCC: have fun!

Koda's eyes widened. It was definitely her. But it was so much more beautiful than she viewed herself. "It's amazing! You have so much talent! When did you start drawing like that?"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Sorana smiles with shy pride "You think s-so? T-thank y-you" she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "When I was 11, I drew awful, then at the age of 12, my dad began teaching the basic steps of features, then showed me how to shade, and then I guess I taught myself the rest. Although, my dad's drawings are so gorgeous, he beats me easily, he colors and blends and shade, it's like his talent flows through his pencil or his paints, and perfectly fills into his canvas. But I learned from the best, so I suppose.. I'm almost there. I use it as a strategy and a pass time." She giggles lightly.

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 pm

OOC: wait are we going through with the Ev and vilo cats saving them?
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 pm

OOC: If you want to. :3 I liked it. Do you want her to or to plan something else? I think whichever you choose will be cool. C:

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 pm

OOC: Saying as my chara has a phobia of the ouside I don't think it would be very likely to happen, but if ya'll want to that's fine ^_^
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:01 pm

OOC: Oh, I'm not the best with coming up ideas, but what if Violo went to get her for help, and he seemed distressed and wouldn't leave her alone until she came? I dunno, this isn't my best idea, but I had to write what I had in mind at the moment. ^^" If you like it, you can use it. :3 If not, s'okay, I don't mind. c:

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm

OOC: I was thinking the same thing actually :P Maybe we should do that.
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:16 pm

OOC: Okay, cool. :D We should ask AdriTan if she's okay with it though.Since, Violo is Miakoda's cat.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 am

OCC I don't mind at all! In fact I was just wondering how a bunch of not so large cats would break in to buildings to rescue them. They kind of need someone with thumbs.Violo should go to village territory to see if he can get help from anyone. Though I'm not sure how he meets Ev when she hates outside and he can't get in the wall... Ideas?
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 pm

OOC: Oh, hmm.. Decoo, is there any reason at all she would go outside the wall?

Koneko-chan

Postby DecooPunk » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:26 pm

OOC: If she was intrested in seeing Miakoda again then she might go to her grandfathers house and since he knows they go out, she might learn from them and start to worry about them? Only thing I can think of right now >.< does anyone else have any ideas?
DecooPunk

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:06 pm

OOC: Hmm, I like that :3, a whole lot better than what I can come up with at the moment. Adri or Oddood, any ideas? ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:12 pm

OOC: Well, I think that could work, or maybe she just saw Miakoda and Yaru leaving through the hole, and decided to follow them? Or maybe she was abducted by alien cats? Lol.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

OOC: I like that idea. :3

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

OCC I think it'd be great to have her follow them. And THEN she could be abducted by cats! :D What do you think, DecooPunk?
AdriTan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying