Project Terra Beta

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Project Terra Beta

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Koda was surprised! She looked so young! Why hadn't she come across her before?
The cave spit shards, "What was that?!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm

OOC: Sorry..I just got excited.. Glad you accepted her! >v<''

She shreiked out of surprise, and stumbled back. Eyes darting. "I- I.. "
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Yaru grunted in pain again, something had just scratched him against the cheek, shallowly, but it started bleeding in seconds. Once they entered the cave, Yaru turned, awkwardly, around with his sword held out, searching for whatever beast or behemoth was attacking them. "Get farther back in, I'll try and ward it off." He told Miakoda. He completely ignored the other girl, as he assumed her to be a hallucination of his blood-deprived self.

OOC: Ah, no problem. When I started out, I didn't find out until, like, my tenth roleplay that I was supposed to wait for acceptance. Ah, those were the days...

"The cave spit shards." The GM lol'd.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm

OCC it's called figurative language: personification lol >.<

Koda looked at him crazily, "You couldn't fend off Violo if you wanted to. You're injured lets go further into the cave, quick!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 pm

There Sorana was, standing there like a complete idiot staring at the falling shards and the monster.
' i'll never see my mother again.. I wish I could have told her I love her' everything seemed in slow motion to her.
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm

"Hey, hey! It's going to be alright!" Koda pointed to Violo, "This is Violo, he's friendly. Lets all go into a smaller part of the cave. We're going to be fine." Violo came gently up to Sorana, purple eyes glowing.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

OOC: I know, I know, it was just a bit funny, is all.

Yaru gritted his teeth further, pressing the button on his sword to activate the lazer coating, his eyes swung about trying to locate their attacker. And just like that, out of this air, there they were.
There were three of them, and Yaru could immediately see they were not at all monsters, but humans. They wore matching baggy bodysuits of dark grey that made distinguishing genders near impossible, with green and blue lines side by side going up their torse, arms and legs. They had helmets that were of similar colour, with eyes that resembled a large insect. Each of them held a long object, it took Yaru a second to realize they were rifles. The person in front spoke, a man, "Speak up, who are you three?" He asked.
Three? Yaru thought, then remembered the girl, Oh, I'm not hallucinating. Good.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Miakoda couldn't believe what she saw. These had to be villagers... Right?

"My name is Miakoda, this is Yaru and... Honey, what's your name?"
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm

In response to being ignored, the man shot the cave next to Miakoda's head. "I'll ask again, who are you?" He asked.

Yaru lowered his sword, but didn't switch it off. These were clearly no-nonsense people, they didn't tell them to surrender their weapons, because it obviously wouldn't have made the least difference. He tried speaking, but words wouldn't come out. Blood was pooling, he swayed slightly.
Last edited by Oddood198 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 pm

OCC Oddood, Koda asked Sorana......
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

"So- Sorana.." She mumbled. Staring wide-eyed. She looked like she wasn't believing what comes before her eyes. She started backing away.

OOC: It's alright, I was cleaning my desk up a bit. ^^

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

OOC: I fixed it. I'm dumb when I'm tired...
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Koda looked hard at the man, "We were out enjoying nature, is that so wrong? You're scaring Sorana here to death."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

"No one enjoys nature here. Do not lie to me again, or I'll kill your friend." The man said, then raised his gun so it was level with Yaru's chest. "Who are you three?" He asked.
Oddood198

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Sorana looked like she was on the brink of tears "D-don't hurt them..Please.."

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Koda went up to the man, on her tippy toes, grabbing his gun and repositioning it to her own chest. "I enjoy nature here. I enjoy the trees, the grass, the fresh air. And I even enjoy the beasties. There's a wild creature right over there. Don't shoot it. He's my friend. Or YOU'LL PAY." She whistled and Violo shyly peaked around Sorana, purple eyes sparkling.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

The man looked down at Koda with his bug-eye helmet, then nodded his head to one of the others, "Get the monster." He said, the other person walked into the cave, past Yaru, who was usng all his strength just to stand, and advanced toward Sorana and Violo.
The third person walked behind Miakoda and, with blinding speed, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back viciously, shoving her to the ground.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Koda yelled," Jerks!" She slipped free and in less than a second she was on front of Violo and Sorana, Ax out full blaze. "I warned you, Violo! RUN! You too, Sorana!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Sorana swallowed her terror a bit. in a swift grab, she had her throwing knives ready for action. "You hurt us.. y-you'll get killed.." She stuttered.

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Violo didn't know whether to fight or run. "RUN, both of you NOW!!" Koda was alarmed for their safety.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm

The person walking into the cave stopped and looked back, the man, who seemed to be the leader, spoke again, "You will come with us, I will not warn you again." He said flatly.
Yaru took a couple of unsteady steps back into the cave, his arm now lacking the strength to raise his sword, only hold it loosely in his whitening fingers. His breathing was ragged, but his eyes, though hazy, held the glint of defiance and determination.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

"And why, pray tell, should we do such a stupid thing?" Miakoda's eyes were aflame. "You are in Colony parts, what right do you have to take us?" She fumed. "And why can't you let Violo be?!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorana stumbled back in alarm at the tone of Koda's voice, she looked at Yaru; then back to Koda. "B-but.. I.. W-wanna help."
She put a delicate hand on Violo, she looked back at the men "Leave them, t-take me."

Koneko-chan

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Koda spun around, "What?! What the heck would they want with you?!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Sorana's face flushed pink "I-i don't know.. I just.. Don't want them t-to take you, guys" She steps foward slowly

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

The man looked at Koda, then at Sorana, then back at Koda. Then, without another word, he raised his gun and shot Yaru in the chest, immediately sending him flying onto the cold stone of the cave, blood began to ooze from the wound right away. "Your friend needs medical attention. Is that reason enough for you?" He asked, his tone still completely flat and empty.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm

"YOU NEED PSYCIATRIC ATTENTION!!" She spat at his face. "YARU!!! I swear, if you've killed him, I'll MAKE YOU PAY DEARLY! HELP HIM NOW!"
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Sorana was staying quiet. "How.. DARE..you." She said, her head jerks up to look at the man "You probably killed my father too, you heartless, CRUEL, freak!"
There was fire in her eyes "They are indeed innocent! I am innocent as well; Believe you me, you will regret hurting this bo- Y-yaru!".

Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

The ma looked at Miakoda, then to Sorana. "Pick him up." He said. The other person who was already in the cave lifted Yaru up over their shoulder, they also grabbed his sword and put it through their belt. "Now, you will come with us." The man said, then turned and began walking toward the forest, the two others following behind him.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Koda followed behind Yaru closely, petting Violo's head. Tears streamed down her eyes for the first time in years.
AdriTan

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying