Horizon

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby tronethiel7 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 am

~~Will~~

A dark hooded figure stepped into the shadows next to Will. "Ah, where have you been?" Will mused. No response. "Silence...what a surprise." Will took a step forward. "Anyhow, I need you to create a distraction, a rather large one if you don't mind. I'll leave it up to your discretion what exactly that might be, Blade." Will had turned his gaze to watch towards the Priest and two Alien girls who were now quickly moving towards the market. When he looked back at Blade, no one was there. Not particularly surprising, he was good at disappearing, as well as appearing...

~~Blade~~

Blade slowly walked out from a slit between buildings and made his way into the path, directly blocking the moving group from entrance to the market. The hooded figure reached into his cloak and pulled out four medium sized spherical objects. They had two inner compartments, one of them was filled with highly pressurized liquid, also known as starlight. It was usually used as an oil for Selki lamps, and was known for it's extremely slow burning while producing a vibrant blue flame, but with the introduction of human technology it was rarely used in developed parts. However, when the liquid was highly pressurized the burn time was significantly reduced, but could still continue on for a few minutes while creating an immense flame of intense brightness and heat. The other compartment had just enough gun powder to ignite the oil. Blade tossed the spheres in a line behind him. The pathway at has back was consumed by a wall of eerie blue flame that would be impassable for the next three minutes. He drew his sword with a clean motion and looked onward as they stopped in front of him.
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Sarah gasped as the flames shot out in front of them. SHe grabbed her sword and pointed it at the guy in front of them. "Who are you and what do you want," she asked.

Briar ran straight to Ji when the flames came. "Ji, Are you okay," she asked holding her.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Damien pulled out his laser pistol. "Yes, I'm a priest and I pack a gun. Consider yourself warned."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby tronethiel7 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:19 pm

~~Will~~

Will pulled the hood lower over his head as he approached and bit down on a small metal disc, a voice tone manipulator, it slightly shifted his voice into a lower range. Anonymity would be his friend today. He removed two laser pistols from his belt, and moved quietly behind the group as they gazed intensely at the wall of flame and the man at its center blocking their path. Just as was with a few feet of the priest her heard him say, "Yes, I'm a priest and I pack a gun. Consider yourself warned," Will saw him wince as he responded, "I would suggest you follow your own advice." He joined this statement with the pressing of his pistol to the back of the priest's head, and aimed the other one at the two women next the girl.
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby rocklobster » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am

"Oh, please, a human shield?" Damien rolled his eyes. "You do realize you're close enough for a leg sweep."
He immediately got down and did a leg sweep, hoping to throw the man holding the hostage off balance.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 am

Sarah looked at the Damien who was fighting, Will. "Will, What are you doing," she said.
Briar looked at her. "You know him," she said. Sarah looked at her. "He's my Lieutenant," she said. Sarah looked at the other guy who was still in front of the fire. "I don't know him though," she said looking at the guy. Briar held Ji. "We need to get her out of here. It's to dangerous," she said. Sarah looked around. She looked at Damien and looked at Ji hoping that he would get the message that Briar was taking her somewhere else. Sarah looked at the market and saw another road past a tent. "There," she whispered. "Run." Briar held Ji ad ran down the road and didn't stop. Sarah walked behind Damien who had just did a leg sweep knocking Will off balance.
sarahjoy78

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 pm

*Yune*

Yune was startled at the sudden turn of events. Damien and this Will were fighting, and there was this fire everywhere. Briar was taking the child elsewhere. After a moment, she decided the better choice would be to help get the child away.
"Hang on, Briar, I'm coming with you!" and she bolted after them.

*Nynniya*

Cold...she was so cold. She had no idea how long she'd been that way. She was not sure where she was anymore, either. Wherever it was, she couldn't feel the wind from outdoors. It was dark and stuffy too.
"Life is hard," she thought sadly. "If only..."
After a moment, she decided to try again. Slowly, her slim fingers began feeling the wall she knew was in front of her. She found the little bolt she knew was the bolt keeping the small metal sheet over the window locked, but she couldn't seem to get it to move. She had been working on it for a while, however, and was beginning to think she had it figured out.
Slowly, she eased up the pressure on the bolt. It was rusted, and gave a loud screech as it protested against her. She began building the tension against it, forcing it to give. She had been trying for months now. it had to be getting weaker! With a loud metal groan, it suddenly gave, and she pitched forward, slamming her chin into the wall. She whimpered slightly, but was able to force the sheet up. Sunlight poured through the opening, and she had to close her eyes. Once they adjusted finally, she crawled through the broken window -"I wonder why they never fixed it"- and ran away as fast as she could.
"Freedom," she savored the word. "If I can get away. I hope Ji finds it as well."
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 pm

OOC: I think I should bring Orion in.

IC:

Ah, the market, Orion thought with bliss as he strode through the town in a rather glorious-looking matter. He glanced upwards, admiring the blue sky and dot-like clouds. People and a few aliens were bustling about, and the tall explorer inhaled the wonderful scent of the outdoor market with adoration. He would have stayed at his house, but waiting for dear little Emily was taking quite a while, and he needed to stretch. The child had told him that she had to run and get something, but Orion was beginning to think that perhaps she had to go back to the orphanage.

As Orion walked down the street in the direction of the main square, he could see a commotion happening. It's more of a fight than a plain commotion, Orion thought. He got out of the way just in time to see an adult or teen Selki run past him with a child Selki, and Orion's brow furrowed. He looked where they had been running from, and he could see the military commander behind the town priest, and the latter seemed to be fighting a cloaked figure. Orion gritted his teeth. They may need help. He walked towards the trio, standing straight at his full height of 6'5 as he strode towards them, senses and reflex sharpened in case he would need to fight. He wanted to help as much as he could.

With his amber eyes glaring daggers at the hooded figure, Orion folded his arms as he spoke in a slightly booming voice. "What's going on here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira continued to walk down the hall of the main military building until she noticed a door labeled "Lab No. 1". Mira raised an eyebrow as she glanced furtively to her left and to her right. No one's coming. Good. Mira knocked on the lab door three times. It opened just a crack, half of the body of who was clearly scientist showing..

"Who are you? What do you want?" Came the monotonous voice of the white-clad scientist. Mirabelle's neutral gaze never faltered.

"I'm just a captain, but I was given these by commander Sarah to have analyzed," she replied as she pulled the energy cuffs out of her jacket's pocket. The scientist looked slightly shocked, then suspicious. Mira sighed in annoyance annoyance at his looks. "She and the priest rescued an alien slave girl, but the commander wants these analyzed to find out where they came from." The scientist sighed in relief before taking the cuffs.

"Very well, then," he stated. "Your name? For legal purposes."

"Mirabelle Emberlin."

"Thank you." And with that, the scientist pulled a recorder out of his pocket, clicked the stop button, and let the heavy lab door slam in Mira's face. She flinched slightly before rolling her eyes, and began walking back down the hall towards the main entrance again.

"I gave ny name and I was recorded," Mira mumbled as she walked at a fast pace. "Peachy."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby AdriTan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Dridoll had gotten to the market. Fire?! Where was Briar? Was she okay? At the last moment she saw her, running away with a small child. So she ran after her. She finally caught up and shouted while they ran, "What is happening!?"
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 am

"Let's just say I think the owner of the slave I discovered probably wants her back." said Damien to Dridoll. "I sent word to the fire department."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:22 am

~~ Briar ~~

Briar stopped for a second to let Dridoll catch up. "Hey Dri! We need to hurry! This guy is trying to take this little girl, Ji, into slavery," she said running again. "Do you know of any places that we could hide," she asked Dridoll.

~ Sarah ~~

Sarah looked up at a guy that she had never seen before. He looked maybe ninteenish. Sarah had just turned eighteen herself. An interesting thing that Sarah had found out was that Briar and Sarah had the same birthday. She looked back at Damien and then back at the guy. "This guy is trying to capture a poor little girl and take her into slavery," she responded with a look of disgust at Will.
sarahjoy78

Postby AdriTan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 pm

OCC I assume Dridoll has a translator yes?

Dridoll pointed a ways to the woods. "In there, you know I know there like the back of my hand. We'll get away."
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby tronethiel7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 pm

OOC: The whole voice altering/hood over the face thing kind of implied that I was trying to remain anonymous, but I guess if Rock wants to just take it as it comes I can adapt.

~~Will~~

Will was no combat expert, but he had received thorough self-defense training from his bodyguard back home, as well as receiving above-average marks in his boot-camp exercises. His instincts started firing off as the priest dropped and came for the sweep. He lunged backwards dropping his guns and slipping a small straight bladed dagger from his sleeve. Will wound back and launched the knife into the priests lower calf. E He called to Blade who broke into a charge at the priest, dropping into a thrust without losing a step.

~~Blade~~

His orders had been not to kill, so he wouldn't, but Blade was looking to put this priest down for a while. At the moment struck the man's leg with thrown blade. The priest seemed to have some skill, but with a wounded leg no man was going to escape his trained blade. He dropped into a thrusting position gracefully and charged, streaking forward in a blur.
tronethiel7

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

OOC: I guess so Adritan, haha :)

Briar smiled and nodded. "I knew I could count on you. Come on lets go," she said lifting Ji up into her arms once more and running off. She ran into the woods with Dridoll and she stopped after they had run for a while. "Now where," she asked her friend.

~~ Sarah ~~

Sarah saw Will stab Damien very quickly and Blade coming up even faster. "Damien! Watch out," she yelled.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 am

Damien barely escaped, but received a wound in his back, near the spine.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby AdriTan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 am

Dridoll pointed toward a dense growth of tall, practically limbless trees. "There's a way in those that is too hard to find for those who haven't spent days trying to find it, and once through there the other trees are easy to climb. There is also an escape route that you can only get through once you've entered. If we cover our tracks well enough, they'll never know we are there and never find us."
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 am

Without thinking, Orion lunged at the figure that attacked Damien, tackling him to the ground so that the front of his body was pressed to the pavement. Orion had the predatorial face of a lion, pinning the attacker's head face-first on the ground with one hand while he used his other hand to bend and hold the attacker's arms behind is back. Orion gritted his teeth in anger. Injuring a priest? It must be a sin. "Who the devil are you?!" Orion hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira walked down the road, hands in her pockets, as she made her way past the main square and towards the market. She suddenly caught a glimpse of a commotion near ths market, and her eyes narrowed to gwt a better look as she walked faster. Her eyes then widened upon noticing a few people, including the priest, fighting. She gasped slightly when she saw Damien get a wound to the back, and she dashed towards him as a towering man with black hair handled the attacker.

Mira ran to Damien, prepared to tend to him of necessary. "Father Damien!" She exclaimed in a serious tone. "Are you alright?"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Damien winced as he nodded. "Just get me and Ji to the hospital."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying