Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"I don't know." Vinyl said uncertainly. "This sounds like one of those genie wishes where you get your wish, but with a lot of hassle thrown in." She looked towards the others. "What do you guys think? I'm in if everyone else is in." She smiled.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 am

What makes us special, Spirit-san? We are average kids. Nothing unique about us, really. No offense to my friends that is.

((OOC: I forgot to put this on Himeko's profile, its just a small bit of no importance, but she has been teaching most if not all the group some Japanese.))
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in people. Psalm 118:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Paige looked around and thought for a second. She looked at Ethan who stood up. "Well, I accept. After all, it doesn't hurt to try does it," he said with a smile. He elbowed Paige who smiled. "Well, I'm not so sure," she started to say and then saw her brothers annoyed face. "Alright, Alright. I accept," she said with a smile. Ethan looked at Himeko. "Come on sister. Apparently, she says we are special so I'm not gonna deny that," he said with a chuckle.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

The spirit shook her head, "If I have a soul for every time someone said that." She said in reply to Himeko "Like I said I have been doing this for hundreds upon hundreds of years and I still watch people grow and achieve while away . I know what people do and how they act when they are destined for greatness. I can see what you cannot and I see in you the chance to attain something great in the future." As she finished she walked into the centre of the room and turned to face Aamor "How about you? Will you accept this gift?" her voice firm and her physical being becoming solid and more defined as the waited.
/summon Alucard on those who need a hug
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg2MHw1MTgwMzM
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Okay, I'll go along

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:42 pm

OFC: sorry I haven't been posting in here been busy >.<

BIC: Aamor was shocked, she was spaced out most of the time. "A gift? sure I'll take it"
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 am

"Guess we're all in this together now." Vinyl said putting a hand behind her head. "No use backing out now, so what do we do to get our powers? Do we say a rhyme or sing a song?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 am

OOC: I think wee're OK this is that time of year :P Either way i was tryign to descide weather I should let each of you type out how your powers were given to you or if I should just animate it myself but heck I descided to let you guys go. The concept is that she turns to face each of us and all of us at the same time and then starts walking forward one copy towards each artist and as she gets closer her Phisical form will change to suit each individual based on there talents and skills. I'll rp me getting my manifest to show you guys what I mean then you can rp yours. If you want you can just "OOC:" opt out and I'll rp any missing peoples when everyone else has roleplayed theirs. Best of both worlds :) So on to my powers.

BIC: The spirit smiled "Just stand back and enjoy the show" At this she threw her hands out to the side and upon clapping them down on her thighs created a sound like thunder and a flash of light though she herself not changing. Slowly though her image became more and more blurred as it looked like she was completely facing ech of them simultaniously. at her core a bright light was shinning through. Vlad watched in wonder and suprise when she seemed to walk slowly towards him but at the same time towards everyone else and as the spirit walking towards him got closer her form took the chape of sheet music in one large scrolled seemingly wrapped around herself. When she got close enough she stopped moving and mover her hand over his forehead and touched him with one finger. At this, from the bottom up she began to unravile and as she did the paper followed three paths one to each hand and the last to his eyes. the paper wrapped around his hands and arms like one would wrap the cloth a fighter would wear and continues up his arms making makeshift sleeves. and the third paper wrapped around his eyes much so like a headbands pulled down over the eyes and once the paper was gone the spirit was gone and the paper around his arms hands and eyes vanished. His mind opened up and seemed to take in music theory like it was as easy as breathing. He could hear songs in his head being played like he had never heard before... the way the artists wrote them. His hands also felt loose and limber, ready to grab hols of the nearest stringged instrument and go at it, the alluer almost to much for Vlad to hold back but he withheld his enthusiasm.

OOC: OK go, can't wait to see what you guys come up with :)
/summon Alucard on those who need a hug
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg2MHw1MTgwMzM
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 am

The spirit drew near to Vinyl and suddenly it burst into thousands of tiny multicolored lights. They swarm around her as they changed color, as if following some soundless beat. And then Vinyl could hear the beat and the music. The lights started to slow down and moved even closer towards her. First they touched her hands and light exploded from her fingers, then her ears and eyes and light shown from them. The lights kept covering her until she herself looked like multicolored light. And then everything disappeared and she was normal again.
"Wow." She said.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

The spirit came near Himeko and suddenly changed into a long musical staff with notes dotting it everywhere. Himeko could hear each note as it played, her hand almost itching to pick up her clarinet, put it together and play the notes. Then suddenly the musical staff seemed to pass right through her as though it were a ghost going through a wall, then disappeared. Blinking about a dozen times or so, she glanced down at her chest where the musical staff went through her. "Sugoui...incredible..."

Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 am

Paige starred at the spirit as it came towards her. The spirit took one of Paige's hands and lights sudenelly appeared from no where. Paige gasped as she looked around and realized that she wasn't in the room anymore. She looked on the left side of her and saw a huge forest with mountains behind it. On the right side of her was a huge fire! She gasped and realized that the fire was heading towards her! She looked at the spirit who was besides her. The spirit smiled and looked back at the fire and the at the forest. Sudenelly the fire reached them and Paige gasped when she realized that she was burning. Instead she saw images in her head of her having the fire element. Sudenelly the images changed and she saw herself having the earth element. Then, just as quickly as everything came, it disappeared. Paige was back in the room and in her chair.

~ Ethan ~

Ethan grinned as the spirit came towards him. It took his hand and Ethan gasped when he saw a movie type of thing playing in his head. He saw a young man standing on ice right next to the ocean. The man was doing something to make water come out of the water. "These are your decedents Ethan. Former people who have the same powers that you have," the spirit said. Ethan gasped as the man slowly rose into the air and made a huge wave. Then, it disappeared and Ethan was back on the couch. "Wow," he said.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 pm

*waits for other others to finish*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 am

OOC: And it helps when you wait in OOC posts. Maka, where are you!!!! We miss you T-T
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 pm

A soft voice could be heard on the air. It was the spirit who, while not having the power to maintain phisical form, could still speak in their minds. "Congrdulations new upstarts. I wish you luck and good will on your journey these next four years as you will grow a lot from them." And with that the sounds from outside and the lights all returned, even the music started booming once more which Vlad quickley adjested to a lower volume. "Am I the only one itching to get away from these notes and my hands on my cello?" he looked at his hands which were now completely clear of anything that had happened earlier.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I don't want to get my hands on your cello. *grabs for her clarinet* this is what I want
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 am

--Vindir--
Vindir started towards his Cello and opened the case to start playing, "he looked around then back at his hand to place it correctley for a long D-flat and when he started playing it his hand felt like it had been punched with some force. "ouch!" he cried out as his hand flew away fro mthe cello. "What the heck was that?" he said steadily reaching his hand back up. He placed his hand again though diffrently this time and played out a long E-sharp and when he finished a long but not to deep gash forned on the back of his hand which started bleeding a bit trickling down his pinkie and onto the cello. "IT"S A CURSE I TELL YOU!" Vlad yelled running to the kitchen to get some napkins.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am

"I think I'm going to like this." Vinyl said. She was holding her portable music player in her hand. There was a small bird made out of multicolored light flying above it in one spot. She turned the player off and the bird disappeared, she turned it back on and the bird reappeared again. "I see." She said as she played around with the player. She skipped to another song and the bird's wings turned into wings of fire. "Cool!" She exclaimed. She reached out to touch the bird and her hand passed right through it. "So it's some kind of hologram deal."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

*puts her clarinet together and starts to play a G softly, and as she plays a soft breeze circulates around the room, as if someone had left all the windows open. The breeze is just strong enough to make their notes dance a little on the table.*

Sugoi....Watashi wa kyōmigāru.... (awesome....I'm curious....)

*plays the same note again but this time a little louder, which brings about a stronger wind that blows not only the notes off the table but also makes some pictures fall off the wall*

That is some power.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

"That's neat Himeko!" Vinyl told her. "So you can create wind? How strong do you think you can make it?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:13 am

*plays a little bit louder but stops after the wind grew strong enough to cause an unopened can of soda to become embedded in the wall* I don't think it would be wise for me to test how strong i can make it...especially if I am indoors, but I think the strength of the wind depends on how loud I play. I wasn't even playing half as loud as I can and look what it did to the soda *points to the soda can, which has started leaking all over*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:03 am

Vlad walked back in with a paper towel skewn over the backside of his hand and held down by ducktape and then noticed the wall. "Now haw am I going to explain this to mom... *he lowered his head at the though* I'm doomed." he then looked over to his cello which was sitting on it's stand, he walked over and took some excess paper towels he brought with him to clean the blood off his instument. "So my giift is not being able to play my cello again? *he said looking at the bandsge on his hand* Peachy." He walked back into the kitchen where he got more paper towels to clean the mess from the soda can and a nail and hammer to put a picture in front of the hole till he could repair it properly.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm

"Don't sweat it Vlad." Vinyl told him. "You're probably just playing to hard or something. Just look how powerful Himeko's playing was. I wonder if I can make my own power more powerful." She thought out loud. She send the little multicolored bird flying around the room and let it land on Vlad's head.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Vlad felt strange knowing a bird was on his head but not being able to feel or do anything about it. "Maybe you're right. Guess I'll have to experience and wear armored gloves." he said looking as his hand. He Pulled the can out of the wall and covered the hole with a picture, the hole luckily enough being up high enough for the picture to not look conspicuous. "Sooo... we gunna keep playing around with something that won't change for four more years or go over these notes for the test." And as if right on que Vladimir mom walked in with two boxes of pizza, "Enjoys guys, one pep one cheese was all they could give me." She walked upstairs not noticing the misplaced picture frame or the lack of studying.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Sorry Vlad...I didn't know what would happen! I don't know much about repairing a hole in the wall, but if I did I would fix it for you. *passes around some paper plates* Its hard to study on an empty stomach
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 pm

"Here Here! I'll go get us some more soda from the fridge." Vlad walked back into the kitchen and brought back the whole 12 pack of Coca Cola, "Sorry but it's the only flavor we have left. Should work fine for studying though." He sat down and took a plate and slice of pizza. "Let's get down to business then."

And so our group studied for their upcoming test(can't remember the subject :P) and took the realization of their newfound powers quite well... a week passed of busy classes and the group had a four day weekend to look forward to where they would spend some more time playing with their newfound abilities.

"Come on guys, TO THE PARK!" Vlad has his backpack on one shoulder, Cello on the other, and was walking at a speedy pace towards the park.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:07 am

*a few minutes earlier*
The wall to the music room exploded just as the bell rang. Vinyl stepped out of the hole int the wall. "Um? Most have been a faulty amplifier." She lied to the students standing around the hole. "Sorry about that." Say said and quickly hurried off.

*after catching up with the others*
"To the park it is!" Vinyl laughed running pass Vlad and away from some angry teachers in the background.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 pm

*at the park with the others* Maybe we should work on controlling our powers. Today during band class everyone thought the a/c was acting up because of all the wind indoors. I just wish I knew how
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 am

"Tell me about it!" Vinyl agreed. "I just blew a hole in the wall using my dj set! And I thought you guys were the only ones able to do stuff like that." She sat down and leaned against a tree.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 am

Vlad sat down on the bench and stared at his cello, which was still in it's case. His hand still had a bandage on it from earlier that week, "At least your abilities seem to have caps or on off switches. Mine are the same intensity no matter how loud or soft I play. I havn't even gotten to playing songs yet... Last thing we need it for a tree or my hand to be destroy'd by that many notes in a row."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

"We should start really slow then." Vinyl said. "I know! We should go to the lake. My folks have a cabin there and there not a lot of people, so nobody is going to notice if we destroy a few trees."
Bio_Plus

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying