Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

*Pulls out her notes (which were written mostly in Japanese)* "Here are my notes."
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in people. Psalm 118:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Vlad got up and turned the music down to a tolerable level thinking Vinyl would at least be content with the music not being changed to classical which he perfered to study to. "So basically we have my notes, Himeko's notes and some drawings by Aamor... This will be productive indeed."

OOC: Things get started when Sarah posts her part then it's casper time...

EDIT: I'll post tommorow I'm pretty burnt out right now. I'll be cooking most of tomorrow so not sure when I'll be on.
/summon Alucard on those who need a hug
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg2MHw1MTgwMzM
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Paige and Ethan took out their notebooks. Paige handed Vlad his notes and Ethan grinned. "Where are your notes Ethan," Paige asked. He smiled. "I was a little distracted," he said with a sly grin. Paige slapped him on the back of his head and rolled her eyes. "That's my brother for ya," she said with a smile.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am

OOC: Didn't take long at all and my coconut cake turned out beautiful *kisses fingers and throws hand into the air* Let's meet this spirit and see how many adjectives I know :P.

BIC: Vlad grabbed Paiges' note "You have such beautiful handssssssWRITING, handwriting... hehe" he turned around fast and started reading the notes... after a few seconds the light coming in from the window darkened like it was going to rain and all sound outside stopped from the cheeres of children to the rustling of leaves in the wind. things inside were relativley quiet other then the slowly dieing volume of the music. Vlad was pretty focused on reviewing the notes and taking what he read rewriting it into something he could base the report off of so he didn't take notice of the changing environment untill all electricity went out all at once and other then the open window the room was pretty dark. "What happen? Did we blow a fuse?" Vlad said finally taking notice of his surroundings.

OOC: I'll give you guys a chance to ract to the blackout before she comes out.
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 am

Paige gasped and looked around the dark room. "What in the world," she said. Ethan laughed. "Haha. Very funny guys," he said and then realized that everyone was in the room and no one was near the light switch. "It's really dark in here. Is everyone alright," Paige asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:42 pm

(In a mix of Japanese and English) What was that? Circuit breaker go out?

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 pm

"It's not just dark in here, but outside as well." Vinyl answered Paige. "And quiet." She shivered. "It's as if the whole world's party just suddenly died."
Bio_Plus

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Paige shuddered. "DO you have any flashlights Vlad," Paige asked him.
sarahjoy78

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 pm

*pulls out her cellphone and turns it on for a tiny bit of light* Its not much...

Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Paige smiled softly. "Thanks," she whispered. "Figures. There's only one thing I'm TERRIFIED of and thats the stupid dark," she said. Ethan looked at her. "It's okay sis. It's probably just a black out," he said with an encouraging smile.
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm

"Yeah, hopefully the power will come back on soon. Everyone outside is probably shocked the powers out and are all being quiet or something. This is right around when a random flash of lightning went from one point in mid air to another point in mid air right below it. and seemed to freeze then a small tornade forned around the lightning blolt slowing down to a halt without becoming invisible and finally the air itself seemed to solidify into a human form with the lightning bolt and tonado at the center. the lightning bolt was released and the whole ethereal being lit up like a lightbulb for a second till the energy focused on her hands and eyes. the air encompassing her body seemed to flow one direction while the inner tornade spun the other way and after a few seconds she seemed to start to phase or twinkle in and out back and forth not as one exsistence but many overlapping exsistences. "I have come with good tidings and gifts for you six friends gathered before me. Will you accept my gifts?" When she spoke it was both soft and melodious and powerful like an opera at the same time.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Ethan and Paige gasped. "OMG," Ethan said. Paige just stared. Then she started laughing, she had no idea why she was laughing though. She stopped a few seconds later and cast another glance at the spirit lady. "Well, that sort of depends on what kind of gift it is," she said with a concerned look. Ethan nodded in agreement.
sarahjoy78

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Himeko stares and then slowly nods in agreement with Paige while muttering something about watching too much anime

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Vinyl had an arm in front of her, is if trying to make a barrier between her and the apparition. "I must be more tired than I thought." She said. "Because this is definitely the strangest dream I've ever had."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am

It can't be a dream, Vinyl. If it is, than we are all having the same one..

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 pm

"If it's not a dream." Vinyl asked grinning awkwardly. "Why can't I move?" She almost whispered, frozen in place by fear.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm

"Himeko is right" The spirit said seeming to settle down into a more stable form but still appearing to phase in and out as though in multiple forms at the same time. "You are not dreaming. I have come to give each of you a power the same in construct until you each receive it at which point it will manifest differently for each of you." She turned her attention to Paige and as she looked at, and almost through, her her form seemed to solidify into a painted sculpture while still maintaining an ethereal quality about herself. "For example your skills in painting will manifest differently then your brothers skill with his particular instruments. You are both skill;led in different creative talents and though you are similar in blood and some personality your differences are what determine your talents. Even with Ethan and Vladimir having the musical talents they do their talents will not manifest the same way. This is the gift I offer you select few. Not many are given such a privilege. But you are, not just because of your artistic talent and love to express them but because you are most likely to keep these powers which is the most important part of all." She turned to face everyone and noone once again and took on her previous state of all their talents personified simultaniousley. "Do you understand thus far?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:49 pm

First off....How do you know my name? Second, what do you mean by 'power'?

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:20 pm

"Hey Vlad." Vinyl said still rooted on the spot. "You speak 'weird', do you have any idea what she means?" She asked, having a hard time deciding to believe what she was thinking the spirit meant or if she had it all wrong.
Bio_Plus

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Aamor was giggling in the background not knowing what to say or do. She tried to make a stupid joke to calm herself but just couldn't talk.
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 pm

*Stares at the spirit wondering what's going to happen*

Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Paige looked at the spirit and nodded. "Okay, I think I get it," she said slowly processing it. She looked at Ethan and then back at the spirit. "There's one thing I don't understand though. Why are you giving these gifts to us," she asked with a small smile.
sarahjoy78

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm

(OOC: Ok where is everyone? Just wondering?))

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 am

OOC: Sorry everynyan seems aside from being put to work for my grandparents this weekend both laptops I brought with me to use while out of town borke down while I was over there and I have to reinstall EVERYTHING. Just got back into town 1 15 hour car trip later and can use my desktop which still works so now we can continue. Again sorry for going MIA but it's not completely my fault :sweat: .

BIC: "I think she means to simply give us special powers but the only drawback is we have to keep them. But how would we lose them?" Vlad said almost hiding behind Vivi, at this the spirit smiled and it was beautiful and radiant. "What Vladimir says is the truth, and to answer your question Himeko I have been watching your group for some time which is why I didn't come to you at the start of the school year. I had to make sure you were capable of keeping these powers a secret. These powers are manifestations of artisitic talents fueled and created from pure creativity. You must, however, keep these powers a secret from everyone but those who have been given those powers, all of you. If one of you should fail to keep it a secret and reveal your powers even if it is an accident he or she will lose all their powers and any memories they have of them. A much more powerful being then I will see to that. Most importantly, though, is that at least one of you must keep your powers from the moment you accept them to the moment you graduate at which points you will lose them once and for all but keep your memories. If all of you should lose your powers I will cease to exsist and creativity in the world will die. Having said all of this, What say you? Will you accept my gift?" She said stepping back and leaning against a wall in a strangely human way to give them a moment to think about it.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 am

"You mean even if we keep the powers a secret we'll loose them at the end anyway?" Vinyl said relaxing a bit as she got more interested in the proposal. "Isn't that a little unfair?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 am

"There is only so much power to go around and after your four years your power will be taken back and given to the next set so the cycle continues. The diffrence is that lasting the race, so to speak, will let you keep all the memories and experience from your time with the powers and also anyone after you who gaines these powers can speak with you about them without loseing their powers. These gifts will help you nurture your talents to frutician faster then if you went about daily life without them so keeping your powers for the whole four years might not be easy but will be benificial. If you are ended early then you will lose all the skill your powers helped you get as well." She said still leaning against the wall.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Giving us something like that and then taking it away, are you sure that would be wise? If we accept this power, what makes you think we will want to give it up, or are you even going to give us the choice?

Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Paige smiled. "This is totally weird but I'm just going to go with it," she said with a laugh. She looked at the spirit. "Though, I do have to agree with my friend here. I know that I certainly don't want to lose my special talents and Im sure that my friends here dont either," she said. Ethan nodded. "My sister is right. How can we be sure, IF we accept you gifts that we won't lose our talents," he asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:34 pm

*nods* I was just thinking the same thing

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:46 pm

The spirit looked around the room at everyone inside then looked straight forward closing her eyes. "You were chosen out of your whole school. I have been following you for days. All this aside I have been passing these powers from youth to youth for hundreds upon hundreds of years. In the past we never did use these many candidates at once normally sticking to one or two individuals. What I'm trying to explain to you is that what these powers will teach you will be of more value then the powers themselves. For example, Ludwig Van Beethoven was one such candidate and his talent was to see and feel music like a physical entity which compensated for his deafness. In the end he memorized the sounds and feelings produced by various cords for many different instruments and, upon reaching adulthood, had already created a number of musical works with many more to come. Miyamoto Musashi was also one of my chosen people and in his four years his talent was the ability to understand something, anything really on a very deep level given the time and study. Through this he became the greatest Swordsman in Japan and a brilliant painter to boot. Both of these great people got where they did because of what my gift taught them not because of what gift they had in their teen years. I'll rephrase my statement. What I'm giving you isn't just powers but powers uniquely suited to bring out the greatest each of you are capable of being. That and you ability to keep it a secret are what made you prime candidates for my gift but ultimately it's up to you to accept it." She spoke as she slowly made her way back to the centre of the group "What say you?" "Well I accept" Vlad finally said after somewhat prolonged silence "Not choosing brings the same fate as choosing and failing but to choose to accept and win the race gives me a chance to better myself... How can I say no to that?" He straightened up in his chair.
Broly Ultimatrix

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying