Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:51 am

The gang trecked through the forest enjoying the outdoorsy feel and the smell of nature. It took a couple minutes but then they reached their first destination. The Lake, "So Vinyl. What should we know about the lake? Got any monsters?" he said in jest.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am

*Looks out at the lake* This is the perfect place to cause destruction....
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:02 pm

"Nah." Vinyl answered Broly. "We have more forest monsters than lake monsters. Not a lot of fish in the lake, so there's not a lot of people coming here for that. There's a row boat in the store house, but that's locked, so no boat trips for us. But for swimming, there's no better lake." She took off her backpack. "We can always come back to the lake, but there's an even better place to cause destruction at the Forgotten Hills. We shouldn't stay here too long."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Vlad sat down and looked over the lake, "It is a beautiful lake. Funion anyone" he said pulling a bag out from his backpack that he was supposed to eat on the way up but descided not to eat in Vinyls dads car.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 am

*politely declines the snack as she sits down and opens her backpack and pulls out some random sheet music*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:52 am

"Thanks." Vinyl told Vlad and took some.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 am

Vlad ate a Funion, "Is this one of those muddy lacked that, when you step in them, smell like eggs? I don't see any reeds but you never can tell."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 pm

"Like I said." Vinyl replied. "This is the best lake for swimming." She turned to Himeko. "So, what are you up to Himeko? Got something planned?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:56 pm

You mean in addition to what we originally came here for? Maybe some hiking and swimming.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 pm

"When we go swimming I'll have to make sure to cover up this hot bod with a T-shirt." Vlad laughed to himself, "How much more of a hike towards the forgotten forest or whatever it is."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 pm

"No, I mean are you planning on trying some of your powers now?" Vinyl ask her. "Using that sheet music." She turned and looked into the forest. "About an hour and half hike through the forest to get where we're going." She answered Vlad.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 am

if you guys are ready. Not sure how to start
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 am

"Then let's be on our way. I love the lake but my curiosity of these woods have peaked of late." Vlad said standing up rolling up the bag to put it away, giving a mighty stretch and breathing deep the crisp outdoors air.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am

"Alright then!" Vinyl said and turned around. She led them through the woods for about three quarters of an hour, until the wood got thicker, the grass greener and moss covered rocks started appearing. She stopped and pointed up towards the trees. "Around here there's so many trees covering the hills that even from the air it's hard to see where the hills are, thus the 'Forgotten Hills'. There's a few spots where the trees open up and you can look down on the forest, one of them isn't far from here, but the hiking is going to get harder as it's mostly uphill from here." She said. "We're almost there, come on guys!"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 pm

*puts the sheet music back in her bag and stood up and stretched and follows the others* I'd challenge you all to a race but I don't know how to get where we're going, and I don't want to risk getting lost.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:57 am

After some time they made it up to the first open section in the forest. "So here we are. This is a dense forest. If we died here they wouldn't be able to find our bodies for weeks maybe months."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:27 am

"Yeah, so don't wonder off on your own." Vinyl said with a laugh. She walked over to a cliff that overlooked the forest and into the distance. "Here we are! This is the most beautiful spot in the entire forest. Well, except for the secret spot, but that's a secret. We can do our thing here, I've been dying to try something." Vinyl took off her backpack. "I'm going to set up my stuff, you guys can get your things ready for practice. We're not going any further than this today."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm

*Himeko sat down on a small bolder and put her clarinet together and started pulling a three notebooks. The largest notebook held clarinet sheet music, the next larger one had piano music and the last one was full of guitar music.* How should we start?
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Vlad reached into his larger backpack and pulled out a smallish square about 1 X 2 feet and 4 inches thick. With a flip of his wrist the square opened up into a chair with a back rest. He sat it down on the ground and prapared his cello. "If there's one good thing that's come of this not playing my cello bit it's that I have memorized a good it of sheet music notes so I can play off memory. How about Viiivvviiiiiii," said with prolonged and excess emphisis on the name, "drop a sweet beat and then you add to it and I'll finalize with some adlived notes of my own. Then we'll see what happeneds from there. I haven't tried more then one note since I got my powers so I wonder how a song will work." He said and then waited for Vinyls que, his bow in his lap in case he felt like Picotto."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Vinyl finally got her gear up. "Alright." She said with a smile. "I've been practicing and there's something I want to try, but I'll start off slow and you guys can follow." She started up a soft ambient with a slow beat and shortly after a bunny made out of light appeared in front of her and jumped around on the ground. "How about that?" She asked with a grin.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm

*smiles* cute bunny *Tries a couple of notes on the clarinet and ends up sending sheet music all over the place* oops....
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:59 am

Vlad listened intently to the beat and when he got a handle on it focused his attention on the holographic bunny. He figured out the not to blast as his part came in before playing his music and played a sudden strong short flat note in timing with Vinyls beat and right as his music would start the bunny was blasted with a force sending it hurtleing through a tree. Vlad, of course shocked by this, stopped playing entirely as his breakthrough theory becam fact. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" he said with a fist pump.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:38 am

*after cleaning up the scattered sheet music she started following Vinyl's beat as well and managed to conjure up a small tornado, no bigger than 3 feet tall, and managed to trap the bunny inside of it, making the poor bunny dizzy, before the tornado dissipated when she stopped* Wow...wasn't expecting a tornado.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hey!" Vinyl said faking an angry voice. "Stop harassing my bunny! Now watch this." The music slowly got louder and more intense while keeping the beat slow, and soon bunnies started appearing between the trees and all over the place.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 am

Vlad was pulled back to his senses when the army came out and without thinking or waiting though still in perfect beat he startedplaying flight of the bunble bee. The song invokes a sense of adrenalin and a small twinge of fear, though barley noticable, in all who heard it including Vlad himself who found himself naturally playing faster and faster of his heart picked up it's pace. "Himeko, I think it's time for Flight of the Bunnies." he hinted to her.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am

*snickers a bit then joins in playing Flight of the Bumblebee or rather Flight of the Bunnies*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Vinyl kept up assisting them with the ambiance, matching their pace and the bunnies too started hopping around faster.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:15 pm

*stops playing Flight of the Bumblebee* I wonder if different types of music will do different things....*pulls out a copy of Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven and starts playing. Suddenly the wind wraps them all (including bunnies) in a cocoon-like shield*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 am

OOC: I don't know if you guys caught it, I'm not very discriptive when it really matters :P, but Vlads songs have a diffrent effect then his single notes or chords. When he plays music the emotion invoked by the song are implanted into the listener without consent and are multiplied by the intensity of the playing. Litening to Flight of the bumblebee's should invoke a sense of apprehension and a small adrenaline rush to say the least, though that's my interpratation of the song. You don't have to change anything but for future reference it's an automatic ability he can never control so... yeah... :P I done goofed.

BIC: Knowing this song as well Vlad was able to anticipate the notes and part way through the song, matching her note, he jumped into the song with a loud note and continued to play a completely diffrent song, namely Halls of the mountain king. As he played a sense of confidence and a strong feeling of power wheld up inside him as his playing became more and more vibrant and adlibed. He cracked a smile in an otherwise emotionless face as he played, rocking back and fourth to the rythm.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:09 pm

ooc: I caught that, I just don't know how to express it through Vinyl in this situation, so I'm trying to express it through her illusions.

The bunnies all turned into falcons as they got caught up in the wind shield and flew with it, making it look like a shield of falcons.
Bio_Plus

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying