Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"Hmm, sounds interesting." Vlad said closing his palms over his knee as he reclined in the chair. "How far away is it? Can we get there on foot and in short periods of time like during lunch hour?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:10 pm

*sitting on the ground picking at a random anime patch sewn into the canvas case of her clarinet* its either that or we can go on weekends or whenever there is no school. We can always tell our parents that we are studying for exams if nothing else
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 am

"Guys!" Vinyl said. "We have a four day weekend! How much time do we need to learn our powers? I'll have my Dad drive us up this afternoon and we can stay there until the end of the weekend. We just need to go pack our things."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 am

"But what about other weekends or if we want to play when we can't make it to the cabin?"Vlad said just wanting to cover his bases.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

"You worry too much Vlad." Vinyl told him. "Next weekend we'll go to the mall and do some shopping. And it's my folks cabin, it's not like we can't use it again. Or do you want to spend the whole four days just planning stuff instead of doing stuff?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

How long will it take to get there, Vinyl? My father is going to play 50 questions when I tell him about this. I'd like to give him some honest answers
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:24 am

"Alright, alright." Vinyl said, throwing up her arms. "It's about forty minutes drive away. It's called Lake Mirror, there's good phone reception and the cabin has warm water, a kitchen and TV. It's a family cabin, so there's like dozens of rooms. My Dad will stock some food for us for the weekend, but we'll have to make it ourselves. If your parents wants my Mom and Dad could stay over with us, but we'll still need to prepare our own meals."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 am

"Sounds good to me." Vlad said picking up his cello, "I'm sure my parents won't mind. And just so we have it straight we're going there to study and practice our instruments. What are you gunna bring Vivi? Doubt you're whoile dj set will fit in the car."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am

"Already one step ahead of you." Vinyl told Vlad. "My Dad's stuff is kept at the cabin. Can't have a famous DJ at family reunions and nothing to start a party with. And I told you to call me Vinyl."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 pm

"haha, well I'll run it by my parents but I'm sure they'll be fine with it. They know you both. Then I'll pack my bags. Are you gunna swing by or are we meeting at your place?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

"How about we meet at the coffee shop near the school?" Vinyl suggested. "You guys no where it is right?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

"Eyup, see ya there." and with that he was off to his house which wasn't to far away from the park either, situated about halfway between both.

At his house he told his parents of there plans and they were fine with it so long as he was properly prepared and had a plan to get home. He walked upstairs to his room and packed about 6 days worth in cloths, showering and putting on a 7th pair just for the heck of it. While in the bathroom he also collected up his toiletries and a couple towels along with his shampoo, bodywash, conditioner and lotion. He loaded everything up in a duffle bag, grabbed his cello and music bag and went back downstairs. In his music back was some sheet music and the nessesary cleaning and upkeep materials he needed for his cello. He told his parents goodbuy and they gave him twenty dollars for lunch and ten to give to Vivi's dad for gas. He left out and made his way to the cofee shop, the whole proccess taking about and hour and a half.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Heads off toward the small house she shared with her father and brother. After telling her father a small white lie, saying that they were going to go to the cabin to practice for some band competition, and giving him the info on how to get there and reassuring him that her cell phone will still work at the cabin, she fixed a quick dinner for her father and brother. After she ate a little bit, she ran upstairs and packed several changes of clothes as well as her toiletries. She gathered up all the sheet music she could find and threw it in her music bag as well as other necessities to maintain her instrument. As she called out a bye to her family her father stuffed some money in her hand for food and to give to Vi's dad for gas and then wished her good luck as she walked out the door to head to the meeting place
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Vinyl called her Dad to make the arrangements for him to pick her and her friends up. She then headed to her dorm room to pack what she needed. Extra clothes, her usual attire with some that would be more comfortable in the woods. Swimwear for the lake and her toiletries. She got her laptop ready and sorted the music she needed. Packed her two portable media players and the cables she was going to need as well as her basic tool kit. She new her Dad's old dj-system was going to need some tuning up. She grabbed everything and headed for the coffee shop.

"Hey guys!" She greeted her friends when she got there. "My Dad's going to be about half an hour getting here, so we have some time before we go."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm

"Wassup." Vlad greeted in return, he was sitting at the table drinking a Caramel Macchiato. He held out his hand with ten dollars between his pointer and liddle finger to give to Vinyl. "It's for gas."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

*joins the group, a cup of hot tea in her hand (she hates coffee)* hey everyone! *hands Vi the money* my father said this is for your dad. Oh and I told my dad that we were practicing for the recital competition. Its practically the only way he'd let me go. Oh and I stopped at the music store near my house and picked up some blank music paper, you know the kind that helps you write your own music. That way I figure if we find a random bit of music that helps us by chance, we can write it down so we can keep practicing it when we're not at the cabin. *starts munching a bit on some pocky she had brought with her from home* Want some? *offering the package* Its banana flavored.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am

"Hey thanks." Vinyl said taking the gas money. "Don't mind if I do." She thanked Himeko and took some of the pocky. She ordered a mocha for herself. "That's a great idea about the sheet music." She said.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:43 am

"Are we actually going to perform at this recital you're talking about? somehow without destroying the building?" He was confused but was sure it was just an excuss. "Well anyway I think a cello a clarinet and a DJ table are the makings of the strangest band I've ever seen." he laughed out as he said it.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 am

*laughs a bit* yeah it would be rather strange!*shaking her head slowly* But my father used to be very strict! Back in Japan he wouldn't have even let me have an opportunity at home. I always had to have my homework done every night by 5:30 so I can fix dinner and do my other chores and help my brother with his homework. It wouldn't matter if I had a 5 page essay to write and a history report to do, I'd have to be finish with it by 5:30, and it had to have an A+ on it too. As for the recital thing I think the band director mentioned that there was one next month but it was the first thing that popped into my head when I was talking to my father about this.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

"Haha, guess we'll work with what we got. What do you think Vinyl?" He said turning his attention in her direction.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 pm

"Sound tough." Vinyl said. "But you know, many musicians uses DJs to help with the ambiance when using limited instruments. We could still enter the recital if Himeko really needs to. That is if you could learn to stop yourself from bleeding to death Vlad."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

"Haha, maybe it's doable. For now I need to learn to play from scratch. I got us this table to wait at till your dad gets here. How have you guys powers been the last week? I havn't made much progress at all."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Guys, I appreciate you're concern about the recital but I'm not worried about it. *gets up and throws away the now empty pocky box away and sits back down* My powers have been alright I guess, just a few mishaps here and there but all stuff that can be explained away to wind or a/c issues. Thing is the band director wants me to play louder! I would but I'm afraid of a possible hurricane or tornado or something happening in class
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 am

Yeah, Luckyly with my bandage the Orchestra teacher simply said I could play drums untill my hand was healed. It's sooooo Boring. And what will I do when I have to take off the bandage? I just hope I get a breakthrough while we're at the cabin. I miss my cello." He rubbed the side of his cello case.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 pm

"Except for that unexpected explosion today I've been doing alright with my powers." Vinyl replied. "I think if I use my dj set I can make bigger creatures. I can't wait to see what I can pull off at the cabin." A big blue car pulled up next to the coffee shop. "Here's my Dad!" Vinyl said, finishing her coffee and getting up. She put her bags in the trunk of the car and got into the front. "What's up Dad?" She greeted her father and gave him the money. "Money for gas."
"Hey there Vivikins!" Her dad greeted her with a hug. "How's school treating you?"
"Dad! Don't call me that in front of my friends!" She said through clenched teeth.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Vlad was snickering under his breath, "Hello Mr. Spinner, Thanks for giving us a ride." Vlad got into the seat behind the driver so Himeko wouldn't have to go itno the street.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm

*also snickering as she climbed in* Thanks Mr. Spinner!
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 pm

"Hey, it's my pleasure." Mr Spinner said driving off. "So you guys planning to get away from it all this weekend? Taking a break from the hard life of a student?" He laughed. "There's only one rule we have at the cabin. If you break anything, even the tiniest little scratch, you have to pay double to replace it and you aren't allowed to visit the cabin ever again." He looked sternly at the two sitting in the back, through his rear view mirror.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

"Around what perimeter to the cabin are protected by said rule?" Vlad said with an inquiering voice and fingers sequentially tapping like a villain in the old movies would.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Umm, Vlad? I'm sure they'd appreciate it if the area around the cabin was left the same way it was left.
Cleanedbyblood

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying