Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 am

Vinyl and her dad both burst out laughing. "Where'd you find these two stick in the muds Vivi?"
"Don't tease them Dad." Vinyl turned to face them. "It's a family tradition to do that to anybody new that visits the cabin. There has never been a visit when something didn't break at the cabin, it's unavoidable."
"Broke a whole piece of the cabin's wall one time." Her Dad said. "Had to sleep in the cold fighting bugs all night."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 am

"Huh? How'd you manage that Mr. Spinner?" Vlad asked, sounding interested.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 am

"Let's just say that you should never use your bed as a catapult." Mr Spinner laughed. "So what are you planning for the weekend?"
"We're just going to use to acoustics in the forest to scare the woodland critters." Vinyl answered.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Maybe cause a stampede or two while we're at it too!
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"Sounds like you're in for a blast." Mr Spinner said. "Well here we are." He stopped the car in front of a large cabin, which could have been roughly described as the mansion of cabins or a small hotel in the forest. It was two levels high with a flat roof with a railing that served as an extra level and twelve rooms wide. "You guys make yourselves at home." Mr Spinner said. "I'm going to head out to the local supermarket and get some food to stock the fridge with for the weekend. Anything you guys prefer or don't eat?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 pm

"Well I make a killer lasagna so I could cook that up one night and spagetti and meatballs another night. Otherwise I think we'll need something to eat throughout the day like cereal and Ramen for a snack. Not to sound to picky though it's just a suggestion." He got out and looked over the building.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 pm

*mutters something about how Japanese ramen is much better than the ramen sold in the stores nearby as she looks at the cabin* this is not what I pictured the cabin to look like.... as for food I'm up for anything
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 am

"There you have it Dad." Vinyl replied. "See you in a bit."
"Alright Vivikins." Mr Spinner replied and drove off.
"Dad!" She angrily shouted after him and then turned back to her friends. "You heard my Dad, make yourselves at home. You can take any of the rooms you want, although the rooms closest to the kitchen and living rooms are usually the one's everybody goes after. Luckily it's only the three of us here. The lake's behind the cabin, you can see it from the roof. There's two bathrooms upstairs and one downstairs. Anything else you'd like to know?" She asked picking up her bag.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 am

Vlad picked up with duffle bag and threw it over his shoulder, "I'm good for now. Are the utilities already on or do we need to turn them on manually?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm

"Everything's set." Vinyl reassured them. "My Dad arranged everything before he came to pick us up. Now are we going to camp outside or do you want to see what the inside looks like? And let's not forget why we're here. To find out just what our powers can do."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 pm

"Indeed. I think I noticed something during our first time playing I'll have to test it out later." Vlad said before walking to the door, "You have the key I assume."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 pm

"Nope, forgot it at school." Vinyl replied. "I guess we will be camping, of course I've got the key! Why would I come all the way here and not bring a key." She answered annoyed and walked up the cabin and unlocked it. She walked in without waiting for the other two.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:24 am

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days, our modem went bad then we lost our internet for awhile. Internet company fixed the net for us and gave us a new modem but the new modem is still lousy but at least we can get online, just not wirelessly!)

*picks up her stuff follows Vinyl inside.* Wow...
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 pm

OOC: not a problem, I know all to well what it's like to not have internet. thought I was going to die.

BIC: Vlad walked right past the kitchen and made the first left into the closest room not sharing a wall with the kitchen. "DIBS!" he called out putting his stuff on the bed and threw himself back upon it, feeling it's comfort."
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 am

"Bathroom is down the hall to the right." Vinyl told them. "The other two are upstairs, there's stairs to the roof at each end of cabin, and one set of stairs on the second floor that leads to the roof. The TV room is through here." Vinyl pointed. "Everything needs to be hooked up in there and taken off again before we leave. There's a walk-in fridge at the back of the kitchen." Vinyl walked to a door in the hallway. "And this!" She opened it. "Is the broom closet! And first thing we have to do is sweep out the floors before my Dad gets back with the food."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm

*puts her bags down in a room then comes back and grabs a broom* alright lets get to work
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:35 am

"Alright!" Vinyl shouted. "Boys get to sweep the left side of the house and girls the right! Let's go Himeko!" She grabbed a broom and walk off to the right hallway.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:07 am

Vlad grabbed two brooms, "Come on Phil!" he threw the second broom back into the corner as if he were passing it off and started sweeping fast and furious. when he had a neat little pile at the end of the hallway he went upstairs to get that hallway.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:47 am

*follows Vinyl and starts sweeping until they were finished*
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Vinyl's dad soon come back with the food. "Okay guys." Vinyl told her friends. "I'm going to help my Dad with the food. You make yourselves at home, I'm sure your dying to explore, I'll catch up with you as soon as we're finished."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 pm

"Chivalry dies when men stop practicing it, I can't not help or I'll be the cancer that kill it." Vlad said in all seriousness with a smile on his face as he followed behind her to help with food and such.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm

*goes along after Vlad, to help with the food* I'll help, too. My mother used to say "many hands make light work" afterwards you can give us the grand tour, Vinyl
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:40 am

"Whatever you want, just don't complain when my Dad and I rearrange the fridge the seventh time before we're satisfied with how it looks." Vinyl said heading out to meet her Dad.
After bringing in the food and putting it away, taking it out and putting it away in different places for about four times they were finally satisfied with the arrangement. Vinyl said goodbye to her Dad and he left them for the weekend.
"Well, that's it!" Vinyl said stretching out. "Everything's set. Do you guys want to get straight to training our powers? Or do you want to take a break first?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am

"Why don't you take us on a tour outside the cabin. What are the must see places in the forest?" Vlad said remembering something about a lake though it might have been the movie his mom was watching when he left.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 am

"Alright." Vinyl answered. "First we can go to the lake, it's not that far and then I'll take you to the Forgotten Hills." She said mysteriously. "Take your instruments with you, there's a great place to play there. We'll also take some lunch for when we get there. Also some flashlights and the first aid kit, always be prepared in the forest. I'll go get my Dad's portable DJ station, it's not too heavy and has been modified to attach to a backpack. It's basically an amped up portable music player."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 am

"Sounds good to me" Vlad said walking into his room, "What about you Himeko?" he called out preparing his Cello.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:56 pm

*had grabbed her clarinet case and slung it across her shoulder and she had also grabbed the folder with all her music and such in it* I'm ready ^_^
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 am

Vinyl grabbed everything she needed and some snacks from their stash of food. She handed the first aid supplies for Vlad to carry. "And the last thing we need." She threw a compass to each of them. "We're heading roughly towards the south east so if you get lost just head north west, you'll hit the house or the lake. Everything set? Let's roll!" Vinyl rushed out of the house with the DJ station attached to her backpack.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 am

Vlad had his Cello in it's softer back pack like carrying case and held a smaller pull tie bag throws over a shoulder holding the compass in his open hand. He ran outside after Vinyl and Himeko, kicking the door shut as he left. When he was outside he held up his hand as he ran and yelled out, "I'm Going On An Adventure!!"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:05 pm

*grabs her compass and follows Vinyl out the door, to the practice area*
Cleanedbyblood

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying