Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Artists Manifest

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 am

Himeko pokes Vinyl again. "Won't you be more comfortable in bed?"
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 am

Vinyl woke with a start. "Wha...? Oh, yeah, bed." She said embarrassed. "I guess it's been a long day. Must have zoned out there for a moment." Vinyl got up and stretched. "Alright, I'm ready for a good sleep, see you guys in the morning."
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 am

"Night." Vlad said finishing his cleaning of what dishes there were. He put the dishes on a strainer to dry overnight, "I'll be hitting the sack myself. I'm not usually up this late." He said as he left to his room. he threw a good night to himeko as he left.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Himeko turns off the remaining lights and heads to bed as well
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Vlad checked his phone after he had changed into some more comfortable sleeping cloths and saw the message from Paige. He typed in and sent his responce,

'Sup, we're right outside town at Vinyls Cabin. We're camping for the weekend while we work on improving out skills. Feel free to join us. I'll carry my phone on me tomorrow since we'll spend a bit of time out of the cabin.'

He also included the adress so they could find them and a brief overview of what happened today so they wouldn't feel to left out. He put his phone away and turned off his light, rolling over and quickly finding sleep amidst the sounds of nighttime wildlife outside his window.

In the morning, Vlad was up bright and early, even before the sunrise. It was partly from habit and partly from it not being his normal room and bed so he slept relativley lightly. he tried to be silent as he showered up and got ready for the day.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 am

Music suddenly blasted through the whole house. "Wakey! Wakey! Everyone!" Vinyl yelled from the kitchen. "Flapjacks will be ready in ten! The great thing about having a DJ for a dad is we got speakers rigged everywhere!"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 am

Broly was scared badly by the sudden boom of noise through the house and slipped in the shower giving him a bad bump when he hit his forhead on the wall in froint of him. He was still concious and got up a little woosy, "I could have done without that." He said to himself.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Himeko sits straight up in bed, muttering a rather long string of Japanese words that, would have gotten her grounded if her father heard her. When she was done she climbed out of bed and got dressed then headed downstairs.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm

"Good morning Himeko." Vinyl greeted her. "I hope you're hungry. I've made a ton of flapjacks and there's some fruit juice if you're thirsty." Vinyl put a large pile of flapjacks on the dining table in the center of three plates, she also brought out a large jug of syrup.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 am

Himeko glares a little at Vinyl and grumbles a greeting as she pours herself some juice.

OOC: Himeko is NOT a morning person.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 am

OOC: Sarah, you're good to chine in whenever. and Broly isn't a morning person either :P Luckily, Vlad is.

BIC: Vlad finished his shower and dryed off. He dressed himself up and headed downstairs. His hair was a little wet because he didn't want to towel it off after hitting his head which had a pretty good size knot on it. He headed downstairs and into the kitchen but immediatly went to the freezer to get an icepack which he put to his forehead, "Good morning all." He finally said sitting down at the table.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 am

"Good morning Vlad." Vinyl greeted him. "What happened to you? Did you loose a pillow fight with your bed?" She laughed. She sat down and filled her plate with flapjacks.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 am

Vlad gave a small fake laugh, "No, Actually I've learned that being startled while on a soapy tub isn't good for your cranial health." he got up and with his spare hand started preparing some breakfast for himself. He had his phone in his pocket in case Paige text him back and he checked it every now and then.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 am

"Oh? Sorry about that." Vinyl said feeling guilty. "I guess I should have warned you guys. It's kind of another Spinner tradition here, that's why most of the family bring ear plugs. This is actually my first time doing all this by myself, Dad is usually here to take care of those things."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Himeko helps herself to some flapjacks. "You have a weird family then, Vinyl. But then again, I guess it would depend on your definition of 'weird'."

OOC: Sorry its been a while soo much stuff has been going on
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 am

OOC: Not a problem. We can go on with the day and Sarah can chime in whenever she get's back.

BIC: "It does have quite a few definitions, normal being one of them, so you never know what to expect." Vlad added sitting down and enjoying his flapjacks, setting his ice pack on the table. "So what do we have planned for the day?"
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

"I do have a weird family." Vinyl laughed. "But I would never swap them for a normal one." She takes a mouth full of flapjacks and chews half of them before continuing. "Should be a nice day for a swim and I'm not sure what you guys want to do to practice our powers."
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

"Swimming sounds nice. If you want we can practice our powers again. It doesn't matter to me. I'm enjoying the almost peace and quiet"
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

OOC: Sorry for my absence. Seems I read Cleaned's post, thought about replying but never did then only checked the "new posts" button for Artist Manifest. I clicked the RPG Thread when I didn't see anyone post and then I see you guys were waiting for me.

BIC: "The peaceful atmosphere is nice, and we don't need to be together to practice. We can do that at our liesure. I think a Swim is a great way to start the day, or afternoon if we just want to chill around the cabin untill abotu noon then make our way to the lake from then." Vlad said as he finished his pancakes and reapplied his icepack which was half melted now.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:56 pm

"Are you kidding!" Vinyl said. "The lake is the best in the mornings. I'll go get my things." Vinyl took her plate that had still some flapjacks on it with her as she left for her room, but she turned around halfway. "I should also get the stage ready, I bet you guys would feel right at home practicing on a stage." She said and continued to her room.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 pm

"Practicing what on stage?" Himeko asked still not fully awake yet
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:47 pm

"Just to practice in general I believe. Though I don't have anything against us writing a song to take back with us." Vlad said hopeful.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:19 pm

"Practicing our powers!" Vinyl said coming back into the kitchen with and empty plate and a duffel bag slung around he shoulder. "I bet you guys would like practicing your powers on a big stage." She said pouring herself a glass of water and taking it with her as she headed in the opposite direction. "Just getting some stuff for the lake, Vlad could you bring the first aid kit please?"
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 am

"Will do." He said pulling the kit back together and carrying it with him out of the room to get ready for the lake. He went to his room and started getting ready. He didn't need the ice pack anymore and the bump on his head had all but disappeared leaving only a bruise in it's place. He put swimming trunks on under a pair of jeans and put on a tee shirt and white polo on top of that. fitted on his sneakers and grabbed his large beach towel. He was ready to go whenever, having put the towel around the neck of the cello case and slung it over his back backpack style so he could hold the first aid kit in his hand.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Himeko downed the last bit of her juice and stood up and put her dishes in the sink and quickly rinsed them off. After that, she headed up stairs to her room and quickly changed into her swimming suit and put a pair of jean shorts and a tee shirt over it. Then she grabbed a bag and stuffed her beach towel and some sun block in it. She threw the strap to her clarinet case over her shoulder and headed down the stairs to meet up with the others.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 pm

With the whole gang outside Vlad held his hand out ahead, "Lead the way milady. TO THE LAKE!" He pointed his finger at the air for the last part.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm

ooc: Sorry for not keeping up.

Vinyl lead them to the lake. It was an average sized lake with clean water. There were spots sat aside for fisherman and swimmers so they didn't disturb one another. There was a shed not too far from it. Vinyl and her friends were the only ones at the lake though, being off season for fishing and camping.
"There's some chairs in the shed if we need any, but I don't think it's worth the bother." Vinyl told her friends.
Bio_Plus

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Vlad set his bag and cello on the ground just outside the sandy section of the beach. "WOO HOO WE HAVE THE WHOLE LAKE TO OURSELVES!!" He yelled out into the empty surroundings. He kneeled down and tested the water with his hands. It was chilled but doable.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Himeko spread her towel on the sand and set her clarinet and bag on it then waded out a little bit into the lake. "The water feels nice."
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Vinyl ran into the lake, splashing water as she went, and dove in when she was deep enough. She came up to the surface and took a deep breath. "I told you guys the lake is great in the mornings." She said.
Bio_Plus

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying