Artists Manifest

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Artists Manifest

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 am

This story is set in a traditional American high school setting. No school uniforms. No rigorous schedules or demanding workloads. This school is a normal school with a specialty in the arts of all kinds. A group of students we’re studying together for their various upcoming tests and we’re literally visited by spirit that resided within the school. This spirit said she would give a select few who showed true talent in the arts the power to live out their talents in ways no one else (Other than those from past visits from the same spirits) could, and that they would need to keep it secret other then between them or they would lose their powers and any memories of the others powers. She also explained that they we’re receiving these powers temporarily and they are the same powers that previous students from four years ago had but that it manifests differently based on each person’s artistic talents. Life for them wouldn’t change other then receiving the powers and no parameters we’re placed on them. They were free to use or not use them as much as they wanted and in any way but exposure of them couldn’t happen. If they did things would simply change so that person’s powers were gone and the event that gave away their secret wouldn’t happen. They also couldn’t quit school and still had to abide by the schools rules. Before leaving the spirit warned them of one thing. At least one person had to keep their power from then till they graduated or the spirit would cease to exist and more importantly the artistic part of everyone’s soul would die as well and everyone would be reduced to logical mathematic beings without creativity or will. They were chosen because they already knew each other and were least likely to lose their powers.

That’s the gist of things and now onto the technical RP stuff. The powers in question are just abilities associated with their artistic talent. For example My characters talent is playing the Cello so My talent will have two smallish powers/ The first is bard like in the sense that my music, regardless of whether I want it to, will portray the emotion of the song deep inside them as if it were their own feelings. The second is physically effecting things around my with the notes I play. For example, if I play a flat note it’s like a blunt object hitting whatever I’m focused on when I play it and when I hit a sharp note a cutting force. This is true whenever I play any stringed instrument but my skills with the cello make my character preferential towards the cello and not as skilled at the other strings from base to harp. It should also be noted that Art isn’t limited to music and painting. Sculptures, computer design, clothing design or even martial arts are all possible choices. Art is whatever you want it to be. However don’t use things like math or science, use vectors or computer graphics instead or perhaps cooking (if you’re into chemistry). I also want this RP to have a sense of normality to it, in the sense that it isn’t about everyone all fisticuffs fighting it out for control of the school or something. I want it to be about their interactions with each other’s and it will essentially be a slice of life with anything else you want it to be (be it comedy, romance or what have you. But other than us and the spirit in school everything else about the universe is normal). Any questions just ask and this is my first RP so any suggestions or critiques are also welcome.

Character Sheet:

Name: (could be anything, It’s an American school so transfer students show up all the time :P)

Grade/age: (I know I put it as a choice but everyone starts at 9th grade. So instead just list your age like 14-15)

Physical Appearance: (No School Uniform but still school guidelines.)

Artistic Talent: (Art are the things that still require creativity but aren’t solely dependent on logic.)

Artistic Manifest: (Try not to be too overpowered a little OP is ok though :P)

Personality:

Bio:

Side Note: it should be noted more than one person can have the same artistic talent for example we can have two musicians two painters or two martial artists but try and have separate manifestations of said powers.

I'll post my character sheet after the first person joins (It's already typed out just waiting to be copy pasted)
/summon Alucard on those who need a hug
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg2MHw1MTgwMzM
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 am

Name: Paige Johnson

Grade/age: 9th Grade ~ 15 years old

Physical Appearance: Long wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is school transfer from London, England so she has an accent that a lot of people think is cool. She is 5"4 and weighs about 120 pounds. She's a rather skiny girl which makes it easy for her talent.

Artistic Talent: Material Arts ~ Black Belt

Artistic Manifest: Has the fire and earth elemetal powers.

Personality: Paige isn't a quiet girl but she's not the type that will run into the middle of a group and just start talking. A lot of people know her because of her talent. She is one of the best material arts girl in the school and she loves it. Since her art is based off of determination even when she isn't do material arts she is head strong and determined. She does not like to be proved wrong but she is a rather sweet girl.

Bio: Paige has been doing material arts since she was two years old. She learned how to do her first kick in pre-school. She started actual classes on her third birthday. She had always had that special talent. She was always the best in the class. She was born in London, England but when she was 14 something horrible happened. Her parents just disapeered. She doesn't know how. SHe cane home from school one day and they were gone, no note, they even left their clothes and wallets. Paige adopted by a really nice family. The family had six other kids and she was the second oldest. Her brother, Ethan, who was he oldest also went to the school. Paige was enrolled in a school for taleneted kids and she mastered material arts there as well. When the spirit came Paige was at first scared and thought that she was going crazy but now, she understands and is determined to keep her powers and the same with her friends who the spirit also saw.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Looks good only thing is I would like everyone to be in 9th grade as it would be nice if everyone could graduate at the same time. You can keep it if you like I'm sure we can work through it but it's mostly for my CDO (because OCD isn’t in alphabetical order lol) ADD... haha I babble. Approved as far as I’m concerned and as far as the manifest you could go many ways (honestly I didn't think the first person would pick martial arts figured perhaps the third or fourth person would but again I babble). One thing you could do is a general monk appeal where you can fire Ki from your strikes. You could also do a mental amplification such as foresight or foreshadowing an opponent or even general events up to a limited amount of time (say 2-5 min) or even a general superpower such as super speed or super strength but that might be pushing it :P. You could also adopt an element and do the Avatar the last Airbender deal and this could prove much more so beautiful and intricate depending on how you think about it. Choice is up to you and you can even do something other then what I posted here.

Character Sheet:

Name: Vladimir Smith

Grade/age: 15(Birthday: 12-15-1997(PS: you don’t need a birthday I just wanted my character to have one :P))

Physical Appearance: He is 5’6” and 120 lbs. His hair is kept moderately shorts varying between ½ and 1½ inches in length though he tends to wear a small black fedora when outdoors while sporting a pair of metal frame metallic, reflective blue sunglasses. He wears button-up collard long-sleeve shirts not tucked in and either black or beige khaki pants or nicely fitting jeans with no tears or rips. The only out of place clothing are the cloth, steel toe combat boots he wears everywhere. He has a wedding ring on his left middle finger that his dad gave him when his parents last renewed their vows and a black string necklace with a stone arrowhead attached. The only other accessory he is seen with on a regular basis is 4/4 Cello. He had just reached the Age/Height point for the largest cello size so it did look pretty big when he carried it to school every day.

Artistic Talent: Playing the Cello… can dabble in other strings every now and then but other than the cello he isn’t good at the other strings.

What powers your talent produced: Two fold power: the first is songs played on the stringed instrument effect or sort of implant the emotion behind the song into anyone who listens (including himself) and the second is single notes or chords have one of two physical abilities depending on the note or chord in question. If it’s a Flat then whatever the object the player is focused on will be hit by a blunt force. And a Sharp a cutting force. This ability is optional and controllable so he chooses when to use and not use it.

Personality: Vladimir is rather mellow all considered but has his moments of joy or excitement. He loves his cello and music and is also very good at normal academics. He is an “A” “B” student and performs average at PE. He can space out a bit when left by himself or when he gets bored in class but can also enjoy the company of his friends. He also has a secret (a real secret not a fake blatantly obvious everyone already knows secret) crush on one of the others who we’re visited by the spirit. (Anyone is free to make a character for me to have a crush on my character is flexible. :P)

Bio: Vladimir started playing Cello when he was 10 and has stuck with it vigilantly ever since. It’s the only hobby of his he hasn’t second guessed even once and his skill with the Cello is a testament to his determination. His dream is to teach Music Theory or Cello to high school students and tries his hardest whenever it comes to his cello. He enjoys the company of others his friends in particular and likes to see what he can add to a conversation or activity. He has grown a real liking toward one girl in the group and gives her attention when she wants or need. He isn’t one to use his abilities in public or often but when he is bored in a park he might kick an empty can around with a couple flats or cut through small branches with a sharp note here and there and he really doesn’t play normal music in public unless someone makes a special request and even that depends on the song. However it should be noted that his private performances are known as some of the most invigorating one can see.
Last edited by Broly Ultimatrix on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Okay, I changed Paige's grade and I'm fine with the whole crush thing. It would make things more intresting. I'm editing Paige's powers to. I think that I'm going to have her have an elemetal power... Should she just have one or all four?????
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:49 pm

people start 9th grade at age 15 all the time you don't need to change it unless you want to and done as far as I'm concerned(pertaining to who i'm crushing on). Concerning the manifest, I personaly wouldn't choose all four because of the style in question which is Karate (I'm really a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a white sash in Kung Fu while also dabling in many other martial arts), Karate is a pretty "hard" style in that is doesn't utilize "fluid" movements like some other styles so i would say for that style in specific earth or Fire or maybe even both as the movements would be difficult to link the the native movements of air or water. but again that's me over analyzing a single concept. You could do all four but i would say also add a bit of a drawback such as the power reacting to the emotional state or otherwise subconciouce giving a lack of control when you arn't in control if that makes any sense. If you want you could do the two (earth and Fire) but have them also reactive to your phisical and mental states (and thus also emotional) whic h could make things interesting with her natural determinations and stick-to-it-tivness personality.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm gonna use a character from a story I was writing.

Name: Himeko Ikari
Physical Appearance: She is average height and weight. Black hair and green eyes. Basically looks like a typical Japanese girl. Image (the link should take you to a pic of her)
Artistic Talent: Music. Plays mainly clarinet but does others as well
Artistic Manifest: Can control the wind sometimes when she plays
Personality: A quiet and reserved girl, most of the time. There are times she can be the reverse. She may appear as a push-over sometimes but if she's pushed too much she can snap (almost like Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket, but not quite that extreme!). She also likes to try to write music for instruments but she has a tendency not to like what she writes.
Bio: Having just moved to the US less than a year ago, she is still experiencing a bit of "culture shock". She moved here when her father was transfered for his job. Her mother was killed in a car accident when she was 5 years old (she was in the car but escaped with a broken right arm and a scar on her left arm). She helps take care of her 11 year old brother sometimes. She's mainly a straight A student, but that's because her father was strict with her education and her music. (He'd make her study for 4 hours than practice for 2, but he became less strict after the move, so she has a bit of free time)
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in people. Psalm 118:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Bio_Plus » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

From your first post I expected you where going to put up a very different character than the one you did, Brolly. :P But Anyway, I'm just going to use a character I'm already playing in another rp, it'll help me be consistent I hope.

Name: Vivi Spinner aka DJ Vinyl

Grade/Age: Grade 9 : 15

Physical Appearance: She has blue hair with highlights and is usually dressed in nylon sweat pants and windbreaker jacket, she has quite a few of them in many different colors. She always wears a pair of shades with purple lenses wherever she goes and is rarely seen without them.

Artistic Talent: She mixes songs and is a part time DJ.

Artistic manifest: Can manipulate sound waves to form colors, images and even use it as a weapon, by using the force of the sound to hit someone.

Personality: Vivi doesn't like to be called by her real name and insist on being called by her DJ title Vinyl. She loves to party and stay up late and is usually slaking off in her classes. She has a wild spirit and is impatient, but she's loyal to a tee.

Bio: Vinyl wants to be a famous DJ one day and follow in her dad's footsteps. She's also very handy when it comes to maintaining her DJ equipment and is regularly upgrading and tuning it, and can also fix other simple electronic devices. She excepted her manifested powers because she thought it could make her a better DJ, and even with the threat of having to loose her talents she isn't afraid to take chances when she uses her powers and is never taking the secrecy of it seriously.
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Physical appearance: Average height and weight. Long black hair with green eyes and blue rimmed glasses. She has a scar on her left arm from a car accident she was in when she was 5 that killed her mother. As for how she dresses, she usually has her own style

Artistic talent: Music. She's played the clarinet for most of her life, but can play other instruments as well such as the guitar and piano, but she's still a rookie at them. She also draws and paints, mainly people she knows, though a lot of times, she'll just draw anime characters

Artistic manifest: Can control the wind sometimes when she plays clarinet

Personality: Not your typical "girly-girl" but not a "tom-boy" either. She can seem like a push over at times but if she is pushed too far she can sort of snap (like Hatsuharu in Fruits Basket but not that extreme!) She's usually a straight A student but will occasionally get Bs.

Bio: Having just moved to the US from Tokyo less than 6 months ago, she is still experiencing "culture shock". Her father used to be really strict with her studying and practicing, until just before they moved. She has a younger brother who was born as a result of the accident (their mother was 8 months along and the doctors managed to save him).

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Physical appearance: Average height and weight. Long black hair with green eyes and blue rimmed glasses. She has a scar on her left arm from a car accident she was in when she was 5 that killed her mother. As for how she dresses, she usually has her own style

Artistic talent: Music. She's played the clarinet for most of her life, but can play other instruments as well such as the guitar and piano, but she's still a rookie at them. She also draws and paints, mainly people she knows, though a lot of times, she'll just draw anime characters

Artistic manifest: Can control the wind sometimes when she plays clarinet

Personality: Not your typical "girly-girl" but not a "tom-boy" either. She can seem like a push over at times but if she is pushed too far she can sort of snap (like Hatsuharu in Fruits Basket but not that extreme!) She's usually a straight A student but will occasionally get Bs.

Bio: Having just moved to the US from Tokyo less than 6 months ago, she is still experiencing "culture shock". Her father used to be really strict with her studying and practicing, until just before they moved. She has a younger brother who was born as a result of the accident (their mother was 8 months along and the doctors managed to save him).

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm

I normally don't do these things but this sounds fun :D ( I love art so...yea) If I mess up though tell me so because I've never done this...

Name:Aamor Woodhouse (good English last name)

Grade/age:9/15

Physical Appearance: Wears mismatch clothes, lots of color, dresses and skirts with stripped leggings. She always has her old pair of boots on. She has short blond hair kinda like a pixie/bob, shes somewhat short, ans skinny, but not super tiny.

Artistic Talent: Painting

Artistic Manifest: Anything she paints, if she wants it to,can become reality, sometimes though she has problems controlling this ability.

Personality: People don't understand a lot of the things she says. She can act really really hyper, and silly for no reason, but then the next day be mute. She tries to hide herself by being "happy" but is really actually very sensitive. When she paints she is dead serious and makes beautiful paintings. If she is in the middle of a project she is passionate About she will skip school for multiple days, so she has pretty bad grades.

Bio: Brought up by her Uncle, they have more of a Brother/sister relationship, no one really knows what happened to her parents, she doesn't even know. She always loved painting, she painted everything when she was little so she got into a lot of trouble. She tries to talk to guys but they normally think of her more of a friend or just think shes silly.
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am

@Bio: I'm curiouse what you did expect :P

@Cleaned: Could you specify a spesific talent please? Like the Carinet is a goot idea and you could have a hynotic Pied Piper manifestation where you can control the weakwilled like marianet dolls if you play the right tune up to a certain number of people or mayhapse make it so your songs take phisical form in the wind like what my cello does but in a phisical not Psychic sense and have a minion made of wind do you bidding as you play and dissappear when you stop many choices but I would like to have you have a more spesific talent then a general skillset. just a thought though.

@Maka@ Approved but I would like to see if you would be ok with changeing your manifestation to something else sicne I already have the emotional influence down. A possible Idea could be that what you pain can have a reverse reality type ability where what you pain becomes the way things were and the world changes to match the portrait. you could draw someone wearing a diffrent set of cloths and their cloths would change to match the painting or you could draw a tree with autum colored leaved in the middle of winder or spring and the tree would change to match. Just a thought but I personally would like to have a bit of veriety within our manifestations.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh, just another cello playing character I was thinking off. :eyeroll:
Bio_Plus

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Broly Ultimatrix (post: 1596230) wrote:@Cleaned: Could you specify a spesific talent please? Like the Carinet is a goot idea and you could have a hynotic Pied Piper manifestation where you can control the weakwilled like marianet dolls if you play the right tune up to a certain number of people or mayhapse make it so your songs take phisical form in the wind like what my cello does but in a phisical not Psychic sense and have a minion made of wind do you bidding as you play and dissappear when you stop many choices but I would like to have you have a more spesific talent then a general skillset. just a thought though.

We can do that. It actually sounds like a very good idea

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

@Maka@ Approved but I would like to see if you would be ok with changeing your manifestation to something else sicne I already have the emotional influence down. A possible Idea could be that what you pain can have a reverse reality type ability where what you pain becomes the way things were and the world changes to match the portrait. you could draw someone wearing a diffrent set of cloths and their cloths would change to match the painting or you could draw a tree with autum colored leaved in the middle of winder or spring and the tree would change to match. Just a thought but I personally would like to have a bit of veriety within our manifestations.

Good idea :D I'll go wish that
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

Makachop^^128

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm

@Bio: LoL I changed my profile pic and avatar so i could Resist the earge to make a Cellist by the name Octavius :P

@Cleaned and Maka: If you guys could update your Character sheets or pm me an updated form of it that would be much appreciated as I like to keep a record of characters involved in each roleplay sorted by which roleplay ot's from and who's character it is so i don't mix up which role i should be playing in eahc story or reference the wrong story :P

@Everyone: I think we're good on character's So I'll let this sit for tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night I'll PM Goldenspines for approval. We should take this time to discuss what you guys would like to see or your oppinions on the roleplay and where you think it would be best to start chronologically thinking. It's my first rp (as a gm) and I'm open to all your inputs.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm

WOW! We NEEEEDDD more boys! I might add one if no one else joins! :D
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Raider will bring another guy into the mix though your free to make one if you so please just posts the character sheet and we'll see :)
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 am

Name: Ethan James Johnson

Grade/age: 9/15

Physical Appearance: Has cute blonde hair and green eyes. He usually wears a t-shirt and shorts.

Artistic Talent: Music. Playing the guitar, drums and singing.

Artistic Manifest: Ethan has the water and air elementals. They are fluid and gracefully like the music that he plays and sings.

Personality: Ethan is a cheerful and sweet boy who is everyone's friend. He'll join any conversation. He's almost always smiling and can make people laugh pretty easily. He's a good friend to everyone.

Bio: Ethan is a child of seven. He is the oldest of his family but his adopted sister, Paige, was also in the school. Ethan is the musical child. His entire life he has been musically talented. He became a student at the school a while ago so he knows almost everybody. His mother and father are always busy so he doesn't talk to them much.
sarahjoy78

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 am

LoL siblings within friends. Approved, ONly waiting really on Maka and Clean to modify their character sheets and then we're good to go. I'll PM Golden later tonight. Only other thing I can think to discuss is consitiency or how often we can expect each other to be on. I take morning classes as college but check my computer all day every day unless I am without internet in which it is a sad exsistence... but yea I check between classes and will probably be on way more often then you guys.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:13 am

haha, I didn't even realize that I made Ethan and Paige siblings! LOL, This should be interesting.... I'm usually on EVERY day/night so that shouldn't be a problem. :D
sarahjoy78

Postby Makachop^^128 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 am

Broly Ultimatrix (post: 1596319) wrote:LoL siblings within friends. Approved, ONly waiting really on Maka and Clean to modify their character sheets and then we're good to go. I'll PM Golden later tonight. Only other thing I can think to discuss is consitiency or how often we can expect each other to be on. I take morning classes as college but check my computer all day every day unless I am without internet in which it is a sad exsistence... but yea I check between classes and will probably be on way more often then you guys.

I'm on most nights, till pretty late.

Makachop^^128

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm

just gunna wait for cleaned to post her availiabillity and modify her character sheet and I'll pm Golden. just got done driving to myrtle beach and back because of an emergency (8 hours round trip) and I'm to tired to do much else but finish my homework due today.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

I hope this is good enough for you. I'm not usually good at creating characters. As for my availability, I just started a new job on Monday, but so far I'm mainly working mornings, so I should be free in the evenings-nights

Artistic talent: Music. She's played the clarinet for most of her life, but can play other instruments as well such as the guitar and piano, but she's still a rookie at them. She also draws and paints, mainly people she knows, though a lot of times, she'll just draw anime characters.

Artistic manifest: Can control the wind sometimes when she plays clarinet by letting the music turn into the wind. When she plays soft, slow music, the wind is like a gentle breeze, but the faster the music, the stronger the wind will become, up to a category 2 hurricane strength. Once she stops playing, the wind automatically stops.

Cleanedbyblood

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm

K I hope this is what you wanted. I'm not that good at creating characters like this. I just started a new job on Monday, but so far it looks like I'll be free in the evenings and nights, but I'll let you know if it should change.

Artistic talent: Music. She's played the clarinet for most of her life, but can play other instruments as well such as the guitar and piano, but she's still a rookie at them. She also draws and paints, mainly people she knows, though a lot of times, she'll just draw anime characters.

Artistic manifest: Can control the wind sometimes when she plays clarinet by letting the music turn into the wind. When she plays soft, slow music, the wind is like a gentle breeze, but the faster the music, the stronger the wind will become, up to a category 2 hurricane strength. Once she stops playing, the wind automatically stops.

Cleanedbyblood

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:15 am

Get some sleep! lol XD
sarahjoy78

Postby goldenspines » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Main RPG thread: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1596537#post1596537

Side note, apologies for the delay in your post showing up, Cleanedbyblood; your posts got caught in the filters. D: It's a normal thing for new members, but I apologize for not approving them sooner.
goldenspines

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

And so it begins. I think I'm coming down with something. Headache and sore EVERYTHING So I'm going to sleep early. Where and When do you want to start the roleplay so we're all on the same page will chack back tomorrow morning.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Bio_Plus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

How about the classroom just before the bell rings, I always find it a good place for everyone to be gathered and start conversations.
Bio_Plus

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Bio_Plus (post: 1596563) wrote:How about the classroom just before the bell rings, I always find it a good place for everyone to be gathered and start conversations.

I totally agree! Definitely the best! :n_n:
sarahjoy78

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

I agree too ^.^

Makachop^^128

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying