Horizon

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby AdriTan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Here's Dridoll's bio.
She's very curious about the humans, and is having her best friend, Briar teach her the English and religion she is learning. She wants to strengthen the truce between the Selki and Humans some day, but is too shy to try and do much about it now.
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 am

Okay, Ima gonna try an alien now.

Name: Nynniya Clouw
Physical Description: bronze colored scales, vibrant green eyes and dark blue hair.
Personality: quiet and contemplative, but will fight like a tiger when aroused.
Bio: She was taken and sold into slavery at a young age. Somewhere along the way, she lost the use of her voice, and cannot speak. Her range of sounds are grunts and moans, whether or not she can still laugh she doesn't know. She has been treated poorly, and oftentimes is starved. She longs for the freedom of her homeland.

Will this work?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm

both of those characters are approved. Wolfsong, maybe you could have Nynniya be friends with Ji, the girl Damien just rescued.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby tronethiel7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Sorry, It's been a hectic few days, going to get some posting in. I imagine since you just rescued the slave girl, she's not mine? No problem. Just wondering I guess!

Unless of course I can swindle her into my possession...who knows, i guess.
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm thinking that Ji is still yours, we just found her. Maybe you could claim her back. She could have run away from you? I don't know... Just some idea's.. haha :D
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 am

I think I should fill out a character sheet for Emily. ^^

Name: Emily McDougal

Rank/Occupation: Orion's errand girl/shadow

Physical Description:

+Skin color: Fair, but slightly tan because of how much she's outside everyday.

+Height/Weight: 4'2, 55 lbs.; small.

+Eyes: Wide eyes, light brown in color; they hold a certain, youthful curiousness to them.

+Hair: Waist-length, slightly curly, chocolate-brown; half is pulled into a ponytail. Where her hair is tied off, she always wears a large bow.

+Clothes: Varies upon what Orion finds for her. Her favortite outfit is a knee-length sailor-style dress.

+Other: Freckles scattered across her nose and top of her cheeks; missing her two front teeth, yet has a smile that could light up a room.

Personality: Emily has a very bubbly and enthusiastic personality. She always sees the better side to a situation first, and is an optimist in every sense of the word. She is very curious about almost everything, and has gotten herself into trouble more than once because of her curiousity. In a nutshell, she's a typical, human 7-year-old.

Bio: She's an orphan like Mira, except the small orphanage on the new planet takes much better care of her than the orphanage on Earth took care of Mira. Emily is allowed to run around town if she likes, and she usually spends most of her day with Orion, an explorer who sees Emily as his little sister. Emily grew up on the new planet ever since her birth, which was also the death of her widowed mother. She could never say that she hasn't been loved, though; the orphanage care-takers are nice, and Orion and Mirabelle are exactly like loving siblings; "The only difference is that Mirabelle can't live at the orphanage with me, since she has to live in barracks, and Orion can't live with me because he has his own house," Emily tells people.

Is this alright? I may not being playing her for every post; it'll depend on the rp's time of day and the situation and where she would be at.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby tronethiel7 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Name: Uknown "Blade"
Rank Occupation: none
Appearance: 5'10' and after that relatively obscure. Body size/weight and any other appearances are obscured by a dark hooded cloak and face covering that reach near floor length. The bottom of the cloak is dusted with small fading silver moons. The only other distinguishing objects are a pure silver pendant hanging from a chain resting around the neck and a beaten but sturdy one-handed sword with a wrapped handle slung over the back.
Personality: Has nothing to say, nothing is known about motivations, unsettling presence when noticed.
Bio: Silent, Stealthy, and a proficient swordsman. Though the over all skill level in all these areas is obscure as well. Called "Blade" simply because that's what sticks out. Nothing else is known.
" And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.â€
tronethiel7

Postby Silent Seraph » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey rock, are there too many humans yet? I'm thinking about writing a character sheet up but if there's no more room I understand.
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 am

There's still room, but I really think we have enough humans. You can still play though.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:20 am

tronethiel7 (post: 1597222) wrote:Name: Uknown "Blade"
Rank Occupation: none
Appearance: 5'10' and after that relatively obscure. Body size/weight and any other appearances are obscured by a dark hooded cloak and face covering that reach near floor length. The bottom of the cloak is dusted with small fading silver moons. The only other distinguishing objects are a pure silver pendant hanging from a chain resting around the neck and a beaten but sturdy one-handed sword with a wrapped handle slung over the back.
Personality: Has nothing to say, nothing is known about motivations, unsettling presence when noticed.
Bio: Silent, Stealthy, and a proficient swordsman. Though the over all skill level in all these areas is obscure as well. Called "Blade" simply because that's what sticks out. Nothing else is known.

Blade? haha, That is a COOL name! :n_n:
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back. Unexpected difficulties arose this week, but things seem to be leveling out.

Sure, rocky, that sounds great. So are we both owned by Will?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 am

rocky, I'm afraid I have to drop out of the rpg. My schedules going nuts, and I'm not sure when next I'll get back on. Sorry.

Wolfsong

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying