Gemini: "The Power Within"

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Gemini: "The Power Within"

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:05 pm

GEMINI: The Power Within

Behold, the ultimate power; the power of will. No man of wicked intent can hope to defeat a hero whose heart is pure and resolve is steadfast. Gemini is this power made manifest - a behemoth forged by ones hands, and empowered by will alone.

The following character sheet may be filled out and submitted once. Areas to be filled out that are printed in orange are optional, but areas printed in blue are mandatory.

[color=white]- Character Sheet [/color]-

Character's Name - what is your character's name? Tell us here.

Character's gender - pretty obvious, this one.

Character's Race - you can choose to be something other than a human being. Though the initial options are limited, if you PM me ahead of time, you can request the addition of new races for use. Currently, the choices are; Human, Anthromorph (part human, part animel of your own choice [no dragons, please]), Shalletites (cephlopod-like creatures, with a humanoid build but largely aquatic in appearance), and Avianites (much like an anthromorph, except that they are mostly avian [birdlike] in appearance). If this area is left blank, then your default race is Human.

Character's Physical Attributes - Technically this is mandatory, but you at least need to tell us the basics; height, weight, age and, if you are not Human, your character's color scheme (e.g. Avianite = plummage color shceme, etc.). Note that if you leave this area entirely blank, I will be devising the statistics myself - and, knowing that, you should be taking every precaution to NOT let that happen - I can be very nasty when the opportunity arises. :evil: Other than the basics, you can also tell us things like what your character is wearing when the game starts (it is possible to change outfits in-game), scars your character may bear (if you want to make them look tough), etc. PM me if you need more specific guidelines.

Character's Allegiance - Good guy? Bad guy? Anti-hero? Let us know here - or don't. It's up to you to decide whether your character's intentions are good or bad - or even in between.

Your Gemini - the power you wield. A Gemini is a mechanical suit of armour, loaded out with weapons and other such mechanisms for use in combat. The size limit for a Gemini (height-wise) is no taller than 5x the height of the Gemini's pilot. The following character sheet may be filled out and submitted once. However, if you find your Gemini does not meet your personal requirements, you may edit and resubmit the sheet at any time, but only before the game begins. If you wish to make changes to your Gemini in-game, PM me first to ask what can be changed and what cannot be changed on your Gemini.

As with above, orange is optional, while blue is mandatory.

- Gemini Sheet -

Callsign - similar to Character Name, except you can be more creative.

Build/Appearance - just like the Character's Physical Attributes area, except that if you do not submit information here, you cannot participate. Other things you should keep in mind regarding this area; if you do not assign a color scheme and build, I will gladly assign them for you :evil: :evil: :evil:

Weapons Loadout - In short, what your Gemini's packing - remember, speed and mobility drop at the cost of excessive firepower.

Do your best, and PM me if you need info.

Sincerely,
Michael Lance.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 am

Character's name: Derrick Carlson
Character's gender: Male
Character's race: anthromorph.
Character's attributes: Has cat-like ears on head and a tail, but he tries to keep the tail hidden as much as possible. He has brown hair that ends in a ponytail. Think Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing with cat ears and a tail.
Character allegiance: Anti-hero (type II/III)
Callsign: Fallen Angel
Build/Appearance: Three times his height. Has metallic wings that appear feathery. He has an electric sword and machine gun.
Weapons Loadout: The Gemini has stealth capabilities and a force field.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 am

rocklobster (post: 1593398) wrote:Character's name: Derrick Carlson
Character's gender: Male
Character's race: anthromorph.
Character's attributes: Has cat-like ears on head and a tail, but he tries to keep the tail hidden as much as possible. He has brown hair that ends in a ponytail. Think Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing with cat ears and a tail.
Character allegiance: Anti-hero (type II/III)
Callsign: Fallen Angel
Build/Appearance: Three times his height. Has metallic wings that appear feathery. He has an electric sword and machine gun.
Weapons Loadout: The Gemini has stealth capabilities and a force field.

Rocklobster is accepted! Welcome aboard, my good man!
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 am

Update: As in Advent, I'm banning any and all MLP references - my own personal preference, so please keep this in mind both when you submit your character and when you are participating in-game.

Thanks, and God bless,
the Mysterious Michael Lance
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 pm

[SIZE="5"][font="Garamond"]- Asami Lance -[/font][/SIZE]

Character's gender - F

Character's Race - Human

Character's Physical Attributes:

+Height: 5'4"

+Weight: 95 lbs.

+Age: 17

+Other: Her everyday outfit consists mostly of gothic dresses and knee-length boots, complete with a deadpan expression that gets her into more trouble than she'd like. Her long, black hair is streaked with hot pink, as well as the rest of her outfit - black and pink all around. She has an elaborate tattoo of a black rose on her left shoulder, and her nails are painted completely black (she doesn't exactly live up to her name, does she?).

Character's Allegiance - The side of justice.

[font="Garamond"][color="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="5"]- Asagao ("Morning Glory") -[/SIZE][/color][/font]

Build/Appearance - Approximately 2.5 times as tall as Asami, Asagao is very streamlined in appearance. Not considered lightweight, but not exactly a heavyweight either - Asagao is built with a very sturdy skeleton, and filled out with aerodynamic armoured panels. The color scheme is black and violet, with silver highlights. Asagao also has an elaborate black rose decal engraved on its left chestplate, modeled after Asami's tattoo.

Weapons Loadout - A short-barreled energy rifle, integrated into its right forearm, which can convert into an energy saber with a flick of the wrist. Its left forearm is embedded with both an energy scythe and miniature missile launchers, concealed beneath hidden panels, and a reserve miniature energy cannon is embedded into each palm (low-power, high-firing rate weapons with no ammunition limits other than the core generators output capacity). Multiple jet boosters are installed in Asagao's legs and back - however, it is incapable of sustained flight. Instead, Asami uses them to move along the ground at high speed - in essence, Asagao can "skate" over any solid surface.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I looked at this a while, considered, then said 'What the heck' and here I am. My character sheet runs as follows.

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Character's Name- Erasmus Saskeru

Character's gender- Male[/color]

[color="Orange"]Character's Race -Anthromorph

Character's Physical Attributes - Two pointy, black furred wolf ears on his head. His short hair is also black. He prefers to wear colorful clothes. At the moment, he wears a bright red shirt -sleeves purposely cut off as they were somewhat uncomfortable- and wears a long white jerkin with it. His slacks are black, and he wears silver-colored sandals. He also has a long bushy black tail, but he makes no secret of it.

Height= 5'6

Weight= 100lbs

Character's Allegiance- To himself. Since an incident several years ago, he has followed no code save that which pleases himself. Anti-hero.
[/color]
and now the Gemini.

[color="deepskyblue"]Callsign- Phoenix Rising (or just Rise)

Build/Appearance- Twice his height. It is pure red, with hints of orange and yellow here or there. The metallic wings look like the wings of the legendary phoenix, colored red and is purple on the wingtips. Its made for speed, which has lessened its build for power, but its speed more than makes up for that loss, as it can be difficult to hit.

Weapons Loadout- On its arms are two long electric whips, approximately seven feet each. On its back is a gun that can fire shots of pure energy. However, the gun is lightweight, so the energy manifested cannot be too strong, or it will explode. The strongly built wings allow it to fly extremely well, but after reaching certain heights it must return to earth, otherwise overheating could severely impact the gemini.[/color]

I think this will work. Let me know if I overstepped the boundaries.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 am

I have finally got my computer working! I'm going to make a character but before I do could you tell me what EXACTLY this is about??? It's seems cool but I want to understand what I'm getting myself into! THANKS! :D
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

It's your basic giant robot story, from the looks of it.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 pm

yep - the character designs are basically the same options as the creatures you would see in Final Fantasy, while the mecha designs are based off of an anime called Infinite Stratos.

By the way - Wolfsong is accepted, though I'm intrigued as to how powerful your back-mounted weapon is.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 pm

UPDATE: I just wanted to let everyone know, though I didn't post this in the character sheets - when describing your Gemini, make sure you note whether or not it is capable of sustained flight*. The size limit for a flight-worthy Gemini is no taller than 15 feet, and no heavy weapons are allowed for flying Gemini (cannons, vulcans, large rockets, etc.), though it is possible to drop a heavy weapon during combat, thus making your Gemini capable of flight.

*Sustained flight is considered to be any flight longer than 30 seconds, with a gain in altitude of 500 feet or more.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby sarahjoy78 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Okay! I think that I have figured it out after reading the entire thing four times!!! lol :D

Character's Name - Serephina Falling

Character's gender - Female

Character's Race - Human

Character's Physical Attributes - She usually wears a t-shirt and shorts that way she can move around freely. Whenever she sets her mind on something nothing can stop her. She likes to think of everyone as a friend but when someone does something to make her mad she automaticly makes them an enemy.

Height: 5"4

Wieght: 100 lbs.

Character's Allegiance - Anti-Hero

Callsign - Starfall Night

Build/Appearance - Starfall is 12 feet tall. It is completly white except for a blue star on it's shoulder. It has blue wings that stretch out to 7 feet. Starfall is mainly built for speed. It is quick and hard to target and hit.

Weapons Loadout - Starfall has a sword in it's arm that whenever it needs it its arm will open and the sword will come out for it. The sword is Starfall's main weapon. Starfall's wings are strong and it can fly quickly for long lengths of time before it must stop.

THERE! I HAVE MASTERED IT!!!!!! Hopefully......... :D
sarahjoy78

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Character's Name- Hikari funso (Light conflict)

Character's gender- Female

Character's Race - Anthromorph

Character's Physical Attributes - Slender girl with long, pointed ears. Her dark auburn hair covers one eye, the rest draping down to the middle of her back. Her wide eyes are a deep green. Her face is finely sculpted, making her nose taper at a sharp angle. She's fond of comfortable clothes, often wearing loose jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie.

Personality: Fun, kind, analytical, loyal and a good listener. However, has a darker past that triggers her into anger.

Height= 5'3

Weight= 120 lbs

Character's Allegiance- Good

-GEMINI-

Callsign- Conflict Kurai (Kurai)

Build/Appearance- At 8" 2', it is made of a black, shiny metal. Wrapping up the arms, down the legs, and around the helmet are swirling white marks, almost shaped like flames. The white marks come to tapered, needle thin points. Sprouting from its back comes two small, white wings. The hands have three large claws, sharpened like swords on ear hand. A long, thin and flexible tail finishes the cat-like resemblance.

Weapons Loadout- On its arms are two short distance guns with medium weight artillery shells. However, the suit's main weapon it its claws and tail, which make it extremely good at close range combat. It can fly for short distances. The suit is also small enough that it is relatively quiet.

I hope that's good! This is going to be fun!
Arya Raiin

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Wow o.o five players already? That's an impressive start. Arya Raiin and sarahjoy78 are both accepted!
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Great!!!! :D
sarahjoy78

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:36 am

I have a couple more invites to send - after that, I think we can get started.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:32 pm

[color="DarkOrange"]Character's Name - Topher Blanchard

Character's gender - Male

Character's Race - Human

Character's Physical Attributes - A bit under 6 feet tall, light skin, with thick strands of violet hair splaying out in all directions over his head. He's wiry, he wears round glasses, he wears dark clothes, and has a black glove on his left hand. He doesn't say much, insists he'd rather have his skills do the talking. That doesn't prevent him from commentating throughout the battles he's in, no matter how heated they get.

Character's Allegiance - Good guy.[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]- Gemini Sheet -

Callsign - Gunstar Blue

Build/Appearance - Slightly over five meters tall, bipedal, with a wide stance, a round head with a single horizontal slit across it.. It's covered in angular plates of carbide-weave armor, which are pearlescent navy blue when its adaptive camouflage is turned off.

Weapons Loadout - Gunstar Blue was designed to be a stand-off artillery support delivery vehicle, capable of delivering large amounts of firepower from a long range. Its primary weapon is a HYDRA VI missile system, which fires a disturbing amount of long-range heat-seeking missiles that possess friend-or-foe identification systems. Because it's not designed for speed, Gunstar Blue is designed with a camouflage system, using its surroundings to determine the shades it should use to hide itself. In case these fail, it also has a light rotary cannon mounted on each arm. Just in case.[/color]
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:59 am

When we start, I'll come up with a villain. I was thinking of something along the lines of Lelouch.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

^ I like the sound of that. And Davidizer - thank you so much for filling the heavy-firepower slot that every mecha series needs ^^ accepted.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Character's Name- Hikari funso (Light conflict)

Character's Physical Attributes - Slender girl with long, pointed ears. Her dark auburn hair covers one eye, the rest draping down to the middle of her back. Her wide eyes are deep green and rimmed with black. Her face is finely sculpted, making her nose taper at a sharp angle. She's fond of comfortable clothes, often wearing loose jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie.

Personality: Fun, kind, analytic, loyal, and a good listener. She enjoys moonlit walks to the refrigerator. However, has a darker past that triggers her into anger.

Height= 5'3

Weight= 120 lbs

-GEMINI-

Build/Appearance- I would like to change my GEMINI significantly...

10'3"

Weapons Loadout- Kurai's claws, jaws, and tail are its main weapons. It can run very fast, allowing it to be able to get into close combat. It can also jump very high. The tail has large, sharp blades on the ends. The claws and teeth are also sharpened. There are two large homing missile launchers embedded in its forelegs, allowing it to do major damage from a distance.

Yes, just decided to revise my GEMINI. :)
Arya Raiin

Postby samurai10 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Character's Name:[/color] Alexandra Wilkis

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Character's Gender:[/color] Female

[color="DarkOrange"]Character's Race:[/color] Shalletite

[color="DarkOrange"]Character's Physical Attributes:[/color]

+Height: 5'7"

+Weight: 130

+Age: 19

+Other: She has blueish skin, a row of fins starting from the top of her forehead, ending at the back of her neck, and pupil less eyes, all natural. She wears a leather coat nearly all the time to hide the fins on her arms. Her fingers are webbed, and her skin is covered with a thin film, making it feel slightly slimy. She wears three main colors, emerald green, black, and dark blue. When she's introduced, she's wearing black jeans, an emerald green T-shirt, and her trenchcoat, along with black boots.

[color="darkorange"]Character's allegiance:[/color] Herself. Many bad things happened to her, when she was younger, leading her to believe that it's just not worth it to care about anybody other than herself.

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Calsign:[/color] Nightmare

[color="deepskyblue"]Build/Appearance:[/color] It's twelve feet tall. It's primary color is midnight blue, and it's secondary color is dark red. It's slightly burly, and has a wide stance.

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Weapons Loadout:[/color] It only has one gun, that being in the middle of it's chest. It's an energy gun, and packs a real punch. It has a large sword attached to it's left arm, and the right arm and feet are equipped with claws. It's best for fighting in small spaces, as it has wires with grapple hooks that can be fired from it's arms and legs. It's also very fast and nimble, capable of going from 1 MPH to 80 MPH in a few seconds, turning without falling or slipping at 60 MPH, and can jump up to fifteen feet in the air. It also has a reinforced armor made of steel.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Michael Lance » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 am

Arya Raiin (post: 1594755) wrote:Character's Name- Hikari funso (Light conflict)

Character's Physical Attributes - Slender girl with long, pointed ears. Her dark auburn hair covers one eye, the rest draping down to the middle of her back. Her wide eyes are deep green and rimmed with black. Her face is finely sculpted, making her nose taper at a sharp angle. She's fond of comfortable clothes, often wearing loose jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie.

Personality: Fun, kind, analytic, loyal, and a good listener. She enjoys moonlit walks to the refrigerator. However, has a darker past that triggers her into anger.

Height= 5'3

Weight= 120 lbs

-GEMINI-

Build/Appearance- I would like to change my GEMINI significantly...

10'3"

Weapons Loadout- Kurai's claws, jaws, and tail are its main weapons. It can run very fast, allowing it to be able to get into close combat. It can also jump very high. The tail has large, sharp blades on the ends. The claws and teeth are also sharpened. There are two large homing missile launchers embedded in its forelegs, allowing it to do major damage from a distance.

Yes, just decided to revise my GEMINI. :)

I need all the Gemini to remain Bipedals only. Sorry, but you'll have to think of something else :/

EDIT: By the way - samurai10 is accepted, and I'd just like to let everyone know that samurai10 is also Gemini's co-GM.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Well, invites have been sent, and unfortunately, no response. Therefore, I'm posting one more character, and then we can begin.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm

- Akira Kurosaki -

Character's gender - M

Character's Race - Human

Character's Physical Attributes -

+Height - 6' 4"

+Weight - 200 lbs. (even)

+Age 17

+Miscellaneous - A born brawler, Akira spends more time than he should in the rings of underground fight clubs. This is evidenced by numerous scars and broken bones - he brings new ones home practically every night. One particularly prominent scar runs from the base of his jaw, across the bridge of his nose, all the way to left side of his face, ending at the hairline. Black hair abounds, spreading across his head and hanging in front of his face like some mutated creature trying to swallow him whole. Despite his protests, his parents force him to wear the family's standard Gemini uniform - a white overcoat, black t-shirt and white dress pants (he'd rather be wearing black - and, when his parents aren't around, he usually is). Stare long enough at Akira's face, and you'll evetually find two startlingly green eyes staring back at you from the unruly mess of uncombed black hair. Though his parents still dress him ("thanks guys - my friends are gonna think I'm real tough when I step into the ring looking like an aristocrat"), Akira always carries around a pair of black leather gloves, which he wears when he gets into fights - he often hits his opponents hard enough to break bones, including the ones in his own hands - and when he's piloting his Gemini. The glove belonged to his grandfather, the only member of his family who agrees with him as much as his friend Asami does.

Character's Allegiance - Good guy, with anti-hero aspirations.

- Ginkishi (Silver Knight) -

Build/Appearance -

+Height - 12' 7"

+Miscellaneous - a lightweight build, focused around speed, mobility and hard-hitting, rapid-fire attacks. Its paintjob is silver and white, with several decals depicting his family's coat of arms - a white shield, with two silver-bladed swords overlaid across its front. Ginkishi's head has a small blade-like protrusion, starting at the bridge of the helmet's nose and flaring back across the top of its head, giving it a slightly aerodynamic appearance. its build is sleeker and less heavy-set than Asagao, his friend Asami's Gemini unit.

Weapons Loadout - dual energy sabers, and a mysterious ability that allows it to produce and manipulate raw energy into forms that it can use to attack its enemies. Its most deadly ability is its Rush Attack, which allows it to assault multiple foes at high speed without slowing down. Though realistically incapable of sustained flight, it can jump incredible distances due to its overpowered leg joints.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am

I am officially signing over control of Asami Lance (my first created character) to Samurai10. Also, though the game is now starting, Samurai10 and myself reserve the right to create and introduce new characters at any time during the game.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby samurai10 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 am

And I shall exercise this right! :D

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Character's Name:[/color] Virt Ulkas

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Character's Gender:[/color] Male

[color="DarkOrange"]Character's Race:[/color] Human

[color="DarkOrange"]Character's Physical Attributes:[/color]

+Height: 6'0"

+Weight: 150

+Age: 23

+Other: He has short black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. He wears black clothes all the time. Black combat boots, black khakis, long sleeved shirts. He has two earrings in each ear, small silver hoops. A scar runs from the middle of his eyebrows to the middle of his left cheek, right across his left eye, causing it to be closed.

[color="darkorange"]Character's allegiance:[/color] Himself.

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Calsign:[/color] Vice

[color="deepskyblue"]Build/Appearance:[/color] It's about twelve feet tall. It's plates are painted mainly black, with one, thick, blood red line running horizontally across it's shoulders, and another running vertically in the middle. The lines intersect at the chest, giving off a picture of a cross. It also has skull shaped shoulder guards.

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Weapons Loadout:[/color] It has no guns, only multiple retractable blades in every part. It's capable of jumping very high, and can even fly for a few seconds, but it cannot sustain flight.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Okay! I'll stick to my old gemini then. lol
Arya Raiin

Postby goldenspines » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:34 pm

goldenspines

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:35 pm

goldenspines (post: 1595454) wrote:Main RPG thread: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1595453#post1595453

Thanks, Goldy!
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Wind » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Character's Name: Grim Reiki
Character's Gender: female

Character's Race: elf (if thats okay)

Character's Physical Attributes: pics below. She looks masculine but is female.

+Height: 6'7"

+Weight: 140

+Age: 27

+Other: Always wears armor which is similar to her mechs but black.
Character's allegiance: anti heroine

Call sign: Grim Reaper

Build/Appearance: pic below
Weapons Loadout: a single sword and multi adaptive camoflage armor which can blend into the surrounding enviroment. it can also produce spikes out of that armor all over the mechs body

Grims looks above the shoulders

Grims Mech which she named Oscuro(spanish for dark one)
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 am

Hey Wind, would you like to help my villain? I was thinking the two of you could be lovers.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying