Memento Mori: Finis

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

OOC: Due to being sick, I will write the 2nd day's post tomorrow.

-Noxa-

"...I really like your gloves." Said Pim, shamed by his out burst. Noxa had to admit that she only understood half of the information. In fact, the burst of knowledge had hit her like a stone wall. She understood her gloves were unique and powerful. But, she attributed that to another's work. Irregardless, Noxa felt herself warming up to Pim. He was a good, quirky fellow. Plus, he was honest. A speck of hope in a tragic situation. "Thanks! They are quite powerful. In fact, I had an friend who tweaked them himself..." Her voice faltered. Bad memories were to be forgotten, especially about him. They'd only bring more pain. "Anyway, I'll let you check them out later." She added, plastering a fake grin across her face. She trompped across the roof, her heavy booted footsteps ringing out. She indicated for Pim to take a seat on the roof before she sat with a relieved sigh. A good meal was on the way, and another good day was gone. Maybe the last 30 days could be enjoyable. With a flourish, she pulled out a tiny portable fire. A clicking sound ensued and a prick of blue flames flared out of the top. The beans were heated in a few moments, steam sizziling out of the can. A spoon and fork were provided from her pack and one was handed to Pim. "Sorry, no bowls." She was about to take a bite but hesitated. She tipped her head down and prayed aloud "Come Lord Jesus be our guest and let these gifts to us be blessed. Amen" She took a small bite before passing the can and a tomato to her companion. "Eat up!"

OOC: After your next post, I plan for Pim and Noxa to go home. Then day two will come.
Arya Raiin

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm

-Eyvette-

"I live here," she answered quietly. She could see it in the girl's eyes; she was lying throuh her teeth and knew it. She felt sympathy for her, though. "There is no where else I can go, no one else for me to worry about. Its only me and Hunter." and she patted her dog's head. She then returned her gaze to the other girl's eyes, her next words spoken in a deadly serious tone. "If you have no pressing business here, you must leave. All is dangerous here, and the only thing you'll find here is death. Please, you must return to where you came from."

-Zero-

He had snatched his hand back when the strange 'bird' had pounced, but was watching it with a gleam in his eye. "Din eh? Cool name. Did you make...I'm sorry, is it a him or a her? Either way, its a totally awesome bird."
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby metolosophy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:17 pm

--Pim--

"Really?" Pim's face lit up in pure joy. "I would absolutely love to see them sometime!" He noticed her smile and he let out a flash of laughter out of pure excitement. All the things he could learn from that particular model alone...
As he continued to daydream about his potential research, Noxa prepared the pork and beans over a tiny fire. She handed him eating utensils and blessed the food.
"Eat up!" she said, and passed the can. Pim dove his spoon and took a savory bite of the creamy concoction and licked his lips with pure satisfaction. After taking another bite, he returned the can and accepted the tomato.
"I-it's really dark out now," he commented nervously, gazing down onto the streets, his imagination creating black figures lurking around in the darkness. He took a bite of the plump tomato, catching the juice that raced down the side of his mouth. Tearing off a piece of the skin, he shoved it down into his pocket for Sol to nibble on until he could feed him the canned carrots later. "I hope the scaries don't attack tonight, I don't think I'd be ready..."
Realizing he had finished his tomato, he fiddled with his gloves, unintentionally gazing at his friend. He paid attention to how the blue fire casted a light on her pale skin, making it appear even whiter. Her eyes flickered as though she was constantly calculating equations on life and her surroundings. Wait, he squinted his eyes studiously. One of her eyes was a mechanical device- something he had never really seen before.
She must get a hold of all sorts of technology! Pim thought as he returned his gaze to the streets, excitement growing. He instinctively reached around his back, and under his clothes he felt the probes of his brace sticking down into his spinal cavity. He imagined the chemically made electricity that ran from his brace into his spine that allowed it to straighten and allowed him to avoid the life of a quadriplegic. But, I wonder how-
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

metolosophy

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Valca grinned, the only other people he had shown Din to was his foster family, and they had called it a 'metal demon' and forbade it from leaving Valca's room. He was proud of what he had created, but it seemed no one else was interested in it, besides Zero, of course. He lifted it and set it on the plate on his shoulder, "Thanks. Yeah, I made... it." He shrugged, "When I was building it, I didn't really think to include any defining features to make it a male or female, so I guess it's just an 'it'. Although you cal call it a 'he' or 'she' if you find that easier."
He looked around, it was getting very dark now, the sun was long since set, disappeared over the horizon some time ago, and things would begin getting very dangerous very soon if they stood here any longer. His entire countanence changed, his smile dissapeared, his mouth now pressed into a thin line, his eyes hardened and shifted from side to side, his stance changed from relaxed to rigid. "We need to move." He said, his voice holding a new edge, tempered by urgency and sharpened with authority, "If we stay here any longer the Toters will find us, and I think that's a situation we would both rather avoid."
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:24 pm

-Zero-

Toters? Well, he called them the weres, but it didn't really matter. It all meant the same. He nodded at Valca. "Right. So where to first?"
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Eden looked at the girl, her serious gaze now slightly curious. "Why would it matter to you anyhow?" Eden asked nonchalantly. "To you, I should just be another creature of the same species as you, waiting for the end of this world." Eden averted her from the girl, surprised that more of ehr personality was being unearther. "What difference does it make if I'm killed now or killed later?" Though she didn't want to admit it, Eden actually wanted to live to the end. She knew it made a difference, but she aso accepted the fact that, really, a matter of now or later shouldn't matter at this point. And that was beside the point. Why was this stranger being so curious?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Valca took one more sharp look around, then looked down at the map in his hand. He was quiet for a handful of second, then spoke, "The next convenience store is too far away, it'd take at least half an hour of walking. Not to mention it would be too dangerous; a prime target to anyone looking for supplies." He traced a path with his finger, down some roads north of their current position, "We could go this way, it's a residential area. It also at risk of someone else already being there, but there would also be plenty of empty houses and maybe even some food." He pointed out another direction, eastward, "Or we could go there, I remember seeing a construction sight around here, we could try passing the night there. It's not likely to be too dangerous, although there's virtually no chance of finding supplies there." He looked at Zero, "Which way do you think is best.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 pm

-Eyvette-

"It does matter," she replied fiercely, disturbed by this girl's lack of care. "Life is a blessing, even if you know it is going to end shortly. When you know that, it becomes even more important to live life to its fullest." Moved by pity, she reached forward and took the girl's hand, locking her own around it in a death grip. "You must have hope. Even in the darkest night, there is always hope. You must believe that, if nothing else, there is hope!" After this outburst, she looked away from the girl to the sky, surprised; she hadn't noticed it had gotten dark. She looked back to the girl.
"Its dark. Come, please, my place is safe, Hunter is a good guard, and we can sleep there."

-Zero-

He considered the options. He'd gone several nights hungry before, what was one more? Though he did not relish the thought. However, safety was a greater concern at the moment. Food could wait.
"Better the safer place," he said. "I'm not sure exactly when the last time you ate was, but I think I can wait another day."

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Valca nodded his approval, "Well said." He told Zero, although that did get him thinking about how long it had been since he himself had eaten...
He folded the map up and shoved it in his pocket, he turned right, which put him facing in an easterly direction, and began walking. "It wasn't more than fifteen minutes away." He said over his shoulder. His eyes raked the path ahead of them, examining each and every object in their path, marking places that could be a potential hiding place, for them or anyone else. Made it this long already. he thought to himself, Not gonna die this night.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 pm

-Zero-

He smiled as he watched Valca start leading the way. He was having trouble guessing what age precisely he was, but he had figured it somewhere between eightteen and fifteen. As to his maturity level, well, like Zero's own, it seemed beyond its years. Times like this did that to you, leveling you till you returned to an animal.
No, he didn't believe that. You chose to be animal, you never reached the 'level' of being an animal. It was a choice, one you could accept or refuse. So far, the only people he knew who had refused that option were himself and now Valca.
"Very well, lead the way, and I will follow!" he said, in his cheery fasion. "And may the devils who want to kill us take care." That didn't sound heartening. He wondered a moment, then said, "I mean, hey, Din's rather scary in its own right. Would it really have eaten my hand if it had the chance?" He hoped Valca would find that funny.

Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Eden was startled by the girl's outburst, and even more so when her hand was grabbed in a death grip. Not an unpleasant death grip-- in fact, it was actually a bit reassuring-- but not exactly a warm, fuzzy feeling of emotional fluff. Eden allowed her eyes to soften at the girl. So she really is being genuine here. She's not a shallow comfort-because-of-protocol type of person, Eden thought. She didn't pull her hand away as she looked into the other girl's blue eyes, studying her face, as if she could tell what kind of person this girl was just by observing her gaze. This may be my last chance to get to know someone who actually cares about me, not just about how much I succeed in life. I haven't had a relationship like that since my nanny was fired...

Eden allowed the slightest smile to tug at the corners of her lips for the first time in months. "I would like that very much," she replied. She then bowed her head deeply, doing a slight curtsy as well. She felt that this girl deserved her respect and a proper introduction. "I'm Eden."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Valca nodded, "It would have." He said in all seriousness, "It would have gobbled up the bones, too, whole." he added. Din didn't much care what it ate, it was just a machine running on steam, it didn't have any fancy AI or computerized functions, it mostly just left to forage, and then returned to Valca. It obviously didn't have any taste buds either, so as long as something could be burned in it's furnace, Din would eat it.
Valca looked back, partly to make it clear he was addressing Zero -not that it was necessary, as there wasn't really anyone else around- but mostly to check behind them and make sure nobody was following. "By the way, can you actually lift that thing in a fight?" He asked, his eyes finding the large sword resting on his companion's back.
Oddood198

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, I've been pretty sick! I meant to end this day on Monday, but it seems you've done fairly well while I've been gone with this day. Plus, as to not catch you off guard, I will AGAIN wait until Saturday. So, enjoy the extra time and I am rethinking the time pacing of this rp. In fact, I'm considering removing it entirely. XD

-Noxa-

She tilted her head to the side, casting a long glance down the ally. She flicked her gaze sideways, catching a curious, golden eyed stare from Pim. She quickly flicked her gaze back down the darkening streets. I wonder what he's looking at. She wondered silently. "I hope the scaries don't attack tonight..." Said the worried Pim. "I don't see any signs of danger. There's a group of wild dogs over there. They're sleeping peacefully. If there was danger nearby, they'd be barking." Noxa pointed into the darkness. They were far away, unable to be seen by a normal person. However, due to her robotic implant, Noxa was anything but normal. Even at that moment, she had zoomed in to get a clear picture of Pim's face. This was a character test. She wanted to know what kind of person Pim was. After all, she was planning to leave soon. Noxa wanted to know if Pim was worth watching. Maybe he could help her.
Arya Raiin

Postby metolosophy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 am

--Pim--

"I don't see any signs of danger," Noxa replied, gesturing the shadows. "There's a group of wild dogs over there. They're sleeping peacefully. If there was danger nearby, they'd be barking."
Pim watched the darkness with a blank stare, then leaned in to squint to see if he could discern one patch of blackness from the next.
"Okay!" he cheered faithfully, flashing a smile and turning back to her, eyes sparkling. "That's a relief. They're like little guard dogs, then!"
His beaming grin melted into a content smile as he sighed, and he broke eye contact. The palm side of his gloves started to illuminate, turning into a sunny yellow with the glow of a small candle's flame. Clenching his hands tightly, he placed them behind his back slowly.
"But- if the scaries did come-" he added assuredly in a low voice, more or less to himself, looking back into his friend's eyes, and slowly clenching his hands even tighter. "I would not let them even touch Noxa."

metolosophy

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:14 am

~~ Serephine ~~

Serephine brushed her hair and looked out the window. No one in sight. That was good for her. She was living in a convinece store that was right next to her house. One of the best places left to survive. The convience store was very uselful because it was right next to a bunch of empty houses. That's why prety much noone came. Barley anybody had come but if they did she gave them food and stuff to drink. She still hadn't seen anyone around her age though. Her foster parents had owned a bunch of stores all across the country including this one so she could only asume but to take charge now that they were gone. She put down her brush and grabbed a can of soda. She was about to drink when she heard voices outside. She looked out the window again and saw two teenage boys (Zero and Valca) around her age walking towards her store. They probually didn't even know that her store was there. After all, the store was brand new, it opened only a week before her foster parents went missing and then a week later came the evacuation. She smiled to herself for she was starting to think that there wasn't any other teenagers in town. If they wanted food she would give it to them but it was already getting dark. She looked closer and realized that one had a sword! She would have to be careful. If they were friends then that would be nice but if they were enimies then that would be very dangerous. She shrugged. They might not even be coming to her store. What was she thinking? Her store was right in their path and they were most likely hungry so of course they were. She sighed and stood waiting to either make some new friends, or new enimies.... She secretly hoped for friends fo at the momment she had none.
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

OOC: Was Noxa supposed to hear what Pim said?
Arya Raiin

Postby metolosophy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:13 pm

OOC: Yeah, but he just kinda muttered it. It's a little out of character for him, being serious, so I try to make it more lamentful than serious. :XD:

metolosophy

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 pm

-Noxa-

She tilted her head back, spotting the first few dots of light. The sun's dying breath still lit up the west, its cherry red reverie fading into the dark. Night was officially here, and the dangers of the gangs was at full threat. Noxa was worried, but confident she could handle herself. The two teenagers on the roof finished off their feast. Noxa turned to meet the golden eyes of Pim. "But- if the scaries did come I would not let them even touch Noxa." Pim's gloves were glowing, their light glowing with the intensity of a candle. Noxa felt herself blush. He was cute, in an awkward and sweet kind of way. Guessing she wasn't supposed to hear that, she tired to play down the situation. "Uh," She started "Heh, that's kind of you. But, I'm pretty confident I can handle myself." She tossed a glowing hand into the air, creating a shower of snowflakes. "I've lived on the streets most of my life. I know how dark and dangerous they can... be." Her voice weakened slightly. "Well, it's getting late." She got up, the coarse fabric of her coat rustling softly. "I have a long walk home, but I think I'll just jump across the rooftops." She glances sideways, remembering that Pim also had to go home. "Do you think you'll be okay going home? It is dangerous out, after all. Actually, I never asked, what side of town do you live on? We might be heading the same way!"
Arya Raiin

Postby metolosophy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm

--Pim--

"That's kind of you. But, I'm pretty confident I can handle myself. I've lived on the streets most of my life. I know how dark and dangerous they can be." Noxa replied, releasing a flurry of snow around them with a flourish.
Pim blushed from embarassment because of himself but smiled all the same at the sight of the snow. He should remember that Noxa had an independent spirit, and she probably had a lot better of a chance of winning and surviving a fight than he did. It wasn't that he was weak, but one wrong move, one wrong twist or a kick to his back, could leave him in serious trouble.
"It's getting late," his friend stated, rising to her feet. Saddened, Pim also stood, slowly. He watched her as the reddish horizon behind slowly grew dark violet, and, eventually, black.
"I have a long walk home, but I think I'll just jump across the rooftops. Do you think you'll be okay going home? It is dangerous out, after all." Noxa asked. "Actually, I never asked, what side of town do you live on? We might be heading the same way!"
"Umm- My home is in a neighborhood in the southeastern part of the city, a few blocks south from where we met. Luckily, few scaries roam that particular area, even at night. I guess it just doesn't appeal to them. But, unfortunately, there are more than plenty of them between here and there." Pim replied, a finger placed on his chin and the other hand absently stroking the fur on Sol's head. "I hope your place is safe as well? Hopefully the scaries don't disturb you where you live."
His gaze went to the edge of the church's roof and down into the darkness. "If we must must go our separate ways, may I have assistance in getting off the roof?" he asked with a weak smile, looking back at her. He could actually get himself safely to the ground, but not without notifying the entire neighborhood.

metolosophy

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:13 pm

-Noxa-

Noxa noticed the worried, almost scared look cross Pim's face. What kind of person was he? She had noticed a strange brace on his back, but why was it there? She shook away these questions. It wasn't something you asked about so early in a friendship. "I hope your place is safe as well? Hopefully the scaries don't disturb you where you live." Pim said, and glanced down to the darkened streets below. "If we must must go our separate ways, may I have assistance in getting off the roof?" He added with a smile.

"Ah, we live in the same direction!" Noxa said with a grin. "And, of course I'd be happy to help you down. After all, I'm the one who got you up here. So, since we're not too far apart, how about we walk together? It would be a lot safer."

OOC: I was planning for a brief fight soon... is that okay?
Arya Raiin

Postby metolosophy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:49 pm

OOC: That's fine by me. ^L^

--Pim--

"Ah, we live in the same direction!" Noxa interjected. "And of course I'd be happy to help you down. After all, I'm the one who got you up here. So, since we're not too far apart, how about we walk together? It would be a lot safer."
Relief washed over Pim like an ocean wave and he relaxed his tense muscles.
"Thank you very much, and sure! Safety in numbers, even if it is just two people," he exclaimed. He edged closer to the end of the roof, peering downward again. "Let's get going!" he cheered.

metolosophy

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 pm

-Eyvette-

Eden...what a beautiful name. She curtsied when she said it too. Eyvette wondered what circles this girl came from. She did a similar curtsy, albeit somewhat clumsy, and said, "My name is Eyvette, though if it seems a mouthful, you can call me Eve." She smiled at Eden, feeling suddenly hopeful. She hadn't had a human friend ever. Only Hunter...
She glanced up again, then said, "We need to hurry. My place is secure, but only if we can reach it in time." She willed her eyes, staring deep into Eden's, to be reassuring. She hoped Eden would see that. "Don't worry. Whatever happens, I won't let anything hurt you."

-Zero-

"That is some bird," he said with a grin. Down to the bone...ouch.
"By the way, can you actually lift that thing in a fight?"
He laughed very quietly. "Yes. I know it doesn't seem like that, but I've got some really strong arms." He glanced around caustiously, then said, "Its really sad, isn't it? That we as humans have been reduced to this. Fighting for our lives, every step of every day, surrounded by people who returned to their baser nature. Its pitiable."

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Valca only grunted in reply, it was sad, sad that thousands of innocent lives would be lost because of a few incompetent scientists that couldn't do their job and keep that reactor in control. It was pitiable, that all the people still here were showing their true colors by reverting to primal instincts and selling their souls and minds for their next meal. He didn't voice any of this, however, some thoughts were best left to oneself.
He looked up, the construction site was just ahead of them, "We're here." He said. It was a large hotel being constructed, but most of what had been built was just the iron skeleton of the structure. It stood eighty feet tall, and the bottom two floors had a bit of rough walling done already. Building materials and vehicles were still piled and parked all over. "Home sweet home." Valca muttered, walking toward the skeletal building.
Oddood198

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

~~Serephine~~

Serphine sighed in relifef as the guys walked right past. They didn't notice her shop! Then she felt kind of bad. The looked really hungry and she did have a ton of food. She sighed and grabbed a backpack full of food and drinks. Then she quietly followed them. She had a dagger and her gloves in her pocket just in case they attacked her but for some reason she didn't think they'd hurt her. She followed them to to a construction sight that she remembered was to be a hotel. She was close enough that she heard one of them mutter,"Home sweet home." She followed them and tried to think of a way to approuch them without looking suspicous. She realized that she already looked suspicous so she smiled to herself as she stepped out of the shadows and started to walk towards them.
sarahjoy78

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 pm

-Zero-

Zero heard Valca's whispered "home sweet home" and smiled. "How nice," he said, putting every bit of warmth into those words he could. He walked toward it, studying it with interest. "You can probably see for miles, can't you? That's really something."
Then he heard footsteps behind them.
He whirled around, his hand reaching back for his broadsword. A girl was coming toward them, a smile on her face. He paused a moment, then straightened from the crouch he had instinctly slipped into, his face regaining its friendly smile. Her face and eyes were still human, not the raving madness he had seen in several. She was still human. "Hullo! Where did you come from?"

Wolfsong

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 pm

~~ Serephine ~~

Serphine smiled with relief when the boy didn't attack her with that sword of his.
"Hello, I'm Serephine. I came from my store that you guys passed by a while ago. It just opened up before the evacuations and since I had tons of food I though you guys might like some," she said with a smile. "What about you? What are your names," she asked them.
sarahjoy78

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 am

Valca turned, not spun or whirled, but just turned when he heard the footsteps, and he saw the girl. Zero instantly let his guard down when he saw her, and she seems like a friendly sort. Still, Valca could be a little too careful about these things, he watched the girl impassively. On his shoulder, Din let out a metallic screech that sounded like something that haunts you in a nightmare, it's bright red eyes fixated on the girl, maybe she was food.
Zero was already talking to the girl, so Valca decided to stay back and watch them, he knew that if he tried playing recruiter, he would more likely than not simply scare the girl away. It was important they get more allies, but even more so that those allies wouldn't go crazy on them, an interesting and dangerous dilemma, really.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

-Zero-

He wondered whether she was lying or not. It didn't look like it though, her eyes spoke truthfully. He glanced back at Valca, who was hanging back. Zero wasnt surprised; it was hard trusting anybody anymore. Everyone was turning rabid. Still, he figured this should be safe.
"Is that you or your hope for actual food talking?" he asked himself wryly.
"Serephine huh? So you are still human enough to have a name? I'm sorry, that was rotten of me. Not like mine's any better anyway. I'm Zero. This is my new friend Valca, and his friend Din."

Wolfsong

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm

~~ Serphine ~~

Serephine smiled. "It's fine. Trust me, I totally understand. No one knows who to trust anymore. I like your name Zero, it's defintly simple but at least I won't forget it," she said with a smile. She looked at Valca. He still hadn't talked to her yet and she hoped that she could gain their trust. She didn't really have any other friends her age around let alone and friends at all. She took off her backpack and pulled out three gronala bars. She tossed Zero and Valca one each. "Here you go. I have more food too. Don't worry, I didn't poison it. Though, I could if I wanted to," she said with a sly grin. She laughed a few seconds later. "I'm just kidding. Anyways, Where are you guys headed," she asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Valca caught the granola bar heading toward him and looked it over, making sure it was still sealed and there were no punctures in the wrapper. Ordinarily, he wouldn't have bothered, but since she specifically said she didn't poison them he had to look them over to be sure. Once he was satisfied there was nothing wrong with it, he tore the wrapper open, took a bite, and then held the wrapper up to Din, who snatched it up instantly. It was bad manners to eat in front of others, and during a conversation, but it had been long enough ancestry heed last eaten he wasn't particularly worried over it.
He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder to the construction site behind him, "We're heading there to spend the night, figure it should be safe enough." He said.
Oddood198

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying