Super Smash Bros

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

"Good work, my fishy friend." said Megaman.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

~Malon and Medli~

Malon was unceremoniously dropped to the ground, only to be suffocated by a noxious brown gas. Which thankfully dissipated. Medli coughed, "Thank you, Magikarp." She said, smiling through her painful tears.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Isaac gasped, grateful for clean air. Who'd have thought...ugh. "Where...where did he go?" he asked.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

"Who knows?" Pit shrugged. He turned to Mr. Game and Watch. "Is everything ok here?"
Mr Game and Watch only nodded. He couldn't talk because he was made before sound was more advanced. He only communicated in gestures, beeps and blips. Most of the world of subspace couldn't understand him.
"I think he wants to come along." said Megaman.
OOC: Could the next person be surprised Megaman can understand Game and Watch?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:58 pm

-Wario-
Wario is riding his motorcycle to where Tabuu is residing. "wah haaaa." laughed Wario with a strange grimace.

-Magikarp-
"Karp."
How does that blue metal man understand him! I only hear blep blop do do dah. Is he a rare undiscovered pokemon from another dimension?

Medli then picked Magikarp up and continued to carry him.
SilverToast

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 pm

"I guess that would be fine," Isaac said. Then, after a moment, he drew Megaman aside. "Just out of curiousity, how do you understand him? I can only make out beeps and things."
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Link had been in a lot of undesirable situations. He had been through sewers filled with the reek of a castle's waste, he had gone through graveyards and crypts where the residents, heavy with the smell of decomposition, had been everywhere. He had gone through dozens of ancient, terrible smelling temples and dungeons that had been sealed off for eons.
But this smell, this smell was something else entirely. It immediately brought tears to the hero's eyes, he coughed and gagged, throwing a sleeve over his nose to try and spare himself just even a hint of the foul stench. Even Epona reared he head and protested loudly.
When the golden fish dissipated the scent that made Link truly think that the wrath of this Tabuu fellow couldn't be so bad in comparison, Link offered up a silent prayer of thanks to Hylia for the presence of Medli's odd little pet.

He looked where Wario had stood and saw Malon, simply dropped on the ground. He slid down Epona's side and returned his bow to his back, then walked to where the woman lay. He stopped next to her and reached a hand down to help her up, smiling with happiness that she had safely been returned to them.
Oddood198

Postby Twister980 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

~Malon~

Malon blushed slightly as Link helped her up. "Thank you, Fairy-" She stopped suddenly, a look of uncertainty on her face. "Thank you, Link." She smiled.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:19 am

OOC: We're on hold until Wolfsong can rejoin the story.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 am

OOC: Aww what? Oh well...
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 am

OOC: And we're back!
"He speaks a code all robots like myself are given by default." Megaman explained.
Another door appeared.
"I guess that's our next stop." he sighed.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:09 am

Link cocked his head slightly as Malon called him by his name, a slight frown on his face. Childish though it may have been, he kind of liked Malon calling him 'Fairy Boy', there seemed to be some kind of a history behind that name. But, it seemed they were both adults now, so he had to put such little things as a childhood nickname behind him. He sighed briefly, then smiled at Malon.
Epona walked over and muzzled her head against Malon, it seeemed that the horse remembered her from somewhere and didn't want Link to get all the attention. After all, Epona had done all the running to save Malon from Wario, Link just sat on top of her and pointed a stick-shooter.

Link turned toward Megaman and the door when it appeared. They would be going through that next, and there could likely be any kind and number of enemy beyond there, their entire group would soon be risking life and limb in the upcoming battle. Link shrugged, he had probably been through worse, but he wasn't certain.
Oddood198

Postby Twister980 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 am

~Malon~

She gasped when Epona nuzzled her head into her arm. "Good girl." She stroked Epona's mane, who neighed happily. She glanced over at Link, who stared off towards a door ahead of them, with a frown on his face. She continued stroking Epona's mane, while staring at the door herself. A strange feeling came over her, she shivered. There was defiantly something wrong with that door, or what was beyond it.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Isaac stared as this new door appeared. He studied it, and shivered. Something was strange about that door. He wondered where this one would lead.

Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Pit opened the door and peered in. "Sure are a lot of ladders here."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 pm

-Magikarp-
Magikarp looked through what the door lead to. He saw a strange place with a lot of ladders in it. This place was somehow in a world of its own.
I never imagined that I would get into such strange distinct situations with a trainer named Medli in a new world interconnected with other worlds.
He stayed calm and rested in Medli's arms.

OOC: I will probably bring back Wario later when the characters enter a secret hard to reach door. Just to let you all know.
SilverToast

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Link looked through the opening in the door, he stood a little ways away, but even from here he could see quite an abundance of ladders. He looked back at Epona, he had no way how the horse was going to fare if they had to travel by ladder. Link shrugged, they could work something out, he was sure.
Just then, he half-remembered something. He walked to Epona's side and began digging through her saddlebags. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but- ah! He felt something, that was probably it. He grabbed whatever it was and pulled it out, then looked. There were actually two things, the first was some kind of whistle, it had a U shape and at the bottom was a place for him to blow into. The second item was what appeared to be a glove, it was very large and made of metal, it had a claw at the end and chains wrapped around it. He thrust the newly-aquired objects into the air with a huge grin on his face... now if only he knew what they were for. He stuck them in the small pouch on the back of his belt, and they fit with no problem.
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 am

Pit walked in and saw a small man in red overalls running towards them.
"Hey Mario, what's up?" he waved to his comrade.
Mario smiled and shook Pit's hand. "Glad-a you got here-a! Mama mia, you wouldn't-a believe-a what's happened to Donkey Kong!" He pointed up.
Way above them was Donkey Kong. He was huge and holding a woman captive.
"He's-a gone back to his old ways."
OOC: For those who ask, no, that's not Princess Peach Donkey Kong has kidnapped. It's Pauline, from the original Donkey Kong game. I've always wondered what happened to her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:35 am

~Malon and Medli~

The two took a few steps towards the door, the angel was talking to someone. The other person pointed into the air. "What do you think they're talking about?" Medli asked. Malon shrugged.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Isaac walked in just in time to hear the last part of what the odd little man with the mustache say to Pit. He looked up to where he was pointing, and was surprised to see a huge gorilla holding a woman.
"Donkey Kong?" he repeated the name he'd heard, staring at the beast. After a moment, he said, "Lets stop him. She clearly isn't enjoying herself. We need to get them down."

Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:21 am

Pit nodded and fired an arrow. Donkey Kong beat his chest angrily and began throwing barrels.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm

"Woah!" Isaac lept over one of the barrels, landing lightly on his feet. He grabbed a lander and started climbing up, his eyes watching the barrels carefully. If he couldn't climb fast enough, it was going to be a nasty fall.

Wolfsong

Postby SilverToast » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 pm

-Magikarp-
Magikarp saw that a huge ape was a threat to his trainer. The only one who decided to choose him as a partner. Magikarp a little upset about Donkey Kong, leaped out of Medli's arms. He jumped the barrels successfully one after the other. He even leaped up the ladders.

I'm an expert at splashing from water. This is not a challenge but the work of a mere baby compared to the training I have done.

Magikarp finally made it to the top only to see that the huge intimidating ape threw more barrels at him at a faster rate. He made small leaps jumping over the barrels while being careful not to fall off the narrow beam.

Magikarp then leaped toward Donkey Kong to tackle him, but Donkey Kong slapped him. Magikarp was thrown off the top but landed on the ladder leading to the top floor. He was injured and stunned. Suddenly a few barrels were coming to hit him in his terrible condition.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 am

That fish may be a load, but he's an ally. Thought Pit. He flew up to Donkey Kong and spun his bow at full speed at the gorilla.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 am

Link looked up at the giant, hairy Goron standing up far above them, he looked around and saw that the only possible way to get to him would be up the multitude of ladders, even more problematic was that no ladder went up to the top, and even worse was that the hairy Goron was throwing barrels. Link sighed, it was going to be one of those days, it seemed.
Wasting to time, he drew the Master Sword and ran forward, to the first ladder. He ran up the first few rungs, then his momentum ran out and he grabbed on and began climbing up quickly. He managed to make it to the second platform, a barrel was rolling toward him and he neatly sliced it in half, the pieces going to either side of him. He ran to the second ladder and repeated the actions.
Oddood198

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Suddenly...a figure in the sky appeared! ITS WAS NON SPECIFIC ACTION HERO! "Have no fear! Non Specific Action Hero is here!" He landed in front of Donkey Kong. "Easy big fella. We all are looking for love in all wrong places but im pretty sure that you could find I nice monkey girl if you put the other girl down."
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 am

"Um, one problem." Mega Man said. "He's an ape. Monkeys aren't the same as apes. Monkeys have tails."
Donkey Kong nodded and started throwing more barrels.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 am

~Medli and Malon~

Malon stared up at the others while they tried to fight the ape. The girl in his hand, Pauline, noticed them. She beckoned wildly. "How're we supposed to get up there?" Medli rolled her eyes. "Hello!" She began flapping her wings. "Oh, right." Malon grabbed Medli's feet. "All right, here we... WOAH!" Medli flapped her wings once more and shot straight into the air. "WOAH! That never happened before!" It was then they realized they were level with Pauline.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 am

Megaman pointed his mega buster at the gorilla and fired the full strength of his blast. The gorilla instantly turned into a trophy.
At that moment, Diddy Kong showed up. He saw Donkey Kong as a trophy and looked at everyone angrily. A mushroom ran into him and he became huge.
"Oh no." Pit said. "Here we go again."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Magikarp helplessly watched as the gang encountered a new enemy. What seemed like large monkey appeared with Magikarps fading vision.

I... I can... help them. he thought.
Magikarp knew well that he had a small chance of being able to hit the giant monkey.
If I can just land a hit using flail, then he too will receive the same damage I have received. How can I dodge though?

Magikarp saw that his trainer Medli was near Pauline as Diddy Kong approached them. He became desperate to save her in his condition.

Now is my chance!

Magikarp leaped to where diddy kong using all his energy. He used his powerful crisis move flail and gave diddy kong considerable damage.

Diddy Kong turned around quickly. Magikarp could not move having used up all his energy.
This is the end... Magikarp thought.

OOC: I like the direction you took for Non Specific Action Hero raider joseph!
SilverToast

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying