Super Smash Bros

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Twister980 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm

~Malon and Medli~

Malon winced as she landed softly on the ground. Some strange pure black monkeys were attacking the others. The heck is going on here? And why do I feel so... Stiff?
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby firestorm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Goemon landed on his Kiseru. Doing a hand atop it, he had landed right in the midst of a group of them. They all huddled around them and all Goemon can do was enjoy the fight with a smirk. He did a front flip and smashed his kiseru on the ground, sending the monkeys skyward. he monkeys flying. With haste, He released his grapple out with the chain wrapping around one of the monkeys, then spun in a circle, causing the monkey to act as an impromptu mace, crashing into all the other monkeys around him.

Suddenly a wrench bonked his head and he was bombarded with more monkeys, flinching for the barrage. He tossed a firecracker on the ground he dissapeared from view.

a few of the monkeys became puzzled and looked about for a moment before a flurry of ryu pierced their chest derezzing them. Hiding from a top the dragoon Goemon's foot accidentally started it, rocketing him back like ragdoll. Slowly with all his might he reached toward the controls, fighting the g-forces to regain control of the vehicle. He grabbed the controls and violently pulled it back and it somersaulted back towards the fight. Sadly that was the prime of his aeronautic capabilities that day cause he couldn't control it whatsoever.

"アウェイ移動!"(translate: "Get Away!!") he screamed as the dragoon crashlanded whiping out a good chunk of monkeys. Upon Crashing the Dragoon split back into three and the pieces flew about the field in different directions.

Impact flew out Goemon's Gi towards malon quickly."AAAHHHHH!!!" he cried.

Goemon crashed hard on his side gashing his left leg and arm as he rolled rapidly into some more monkeys tripping them. Goemon attempted to get up but couldn't get himself on his good leg. The monkeys started turning away from everyone to surround him. Slowly they made their way to him barraging him with wrenches. Goemon, figuratively thinking on his feet, tossed a series of firecrackers in a row leading to the group. This launched several into the air and created a lane which he can crawl, while the monkeys look about confused again. Using the smoke to crawl through he stopped when he touched the foot of Link, The Hero of Time who he was eager to meet. He raised his hand and gave a wave and smiled confidently but then quickly grimaced at the pain on his side.

OOC: lol hows that for throwing a wrench in the battle XD. Oh and Malon, please catch Impact. I don't want him to break so early XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 am

Pit took out his bow and turned it into his sword and charged into battle, spinning it and maiming several of their enemies.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 am

~Malon~
She glanced down, and noticed Goemon at her feet. Medli was busy flying through the air, slashing through waves of the monkeys. Malon tossed her bow aside, toadstool jumped off one of the monkeys, and caught Impact. She landed perfectly. She shook her head, and placed Impact on the ground. She searched her pockets, but found nothing. Then, a puff of smoke. A bottle of Lon Lon Milk was now on the floor. Malon blinked, shrugged, then began looking for Goemon, she spotted him a few feet away by Link. "Goemon! Drink this!" She rolled the bottle along the floor towards the two, she grimaced as a few of the monkeys danced over it. One nearly tripping on it.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Oddood198 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 am

Link looked down as he felt something touch his foot, and saw a brightly clothed man with even brighter hair looking up at him. The man appeared to be wounded, but there wasn't much Link could do about that, he didnt have any potions on him and doubted there was a Fairy Spring nearby. As it was now, though, the man was exposed to attack and a liability to Link, so Link stepped over him and put himself between the man and the monkeys, so if the monkeys tried to attack the wounded man, they would have to get past Link first.
The monkeys continued throwing wrenches at him, but he found that if he angled his shield just right as he blocked, he could send the projectiles flying back at their owners. He would have gone closer and used his sword against him, but it seemed he was stuck here guarding the man on the ground from attack.
Oddood198

Postby SilverToast » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:49 am

-Magikarp-

Magikarp was confused and surprised by the sudden attack of monkeys. He stayed idle on the ground. He then quickly came to his senses after noticing that his trainer Medli was gone. From a distance he saw her and leaped towards her. Magikarp then landed on the bottle of lon lon milk-due to a miscalculation of distance- and slipped on it.

The bottle went flying towards goemon and was slowed down as it hit a few monkeys. Magikarp looked at goemon as the bottle landed right next to his head.

Magikarp then proceeded to fight against the strange monkeys which he thought were dangerous unfamiliar pokemon. He bounced high into the air and forcefully landed back down to harm the monkeys with a large impact.

At some point I will need to use my most powerful move if this battle continues. It will do little damage now because I have much energy to spare. Only in desperation can I use it.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 am

at that moment, an all-black figure started making beeps and blips.
"Mr. Game and Watch!" Pit exclaimed.
Game and Watch ran in with a spray gun and started fighting off their enemies.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

-Magikarp-
Out of the corner of his eye, Magikarp saw a strange black line defeating many of the monkeys around. The line became wider and a black figure appeared.
Who is this line? thought Magikarp.

The strange figure then defeated many of the monkeys and became a line again.
I must help this strange being.

Magikarp then bounced and accidently got hit by Mr.Game and Watch's electric shock hammer move. He was severely weakened by the move and dropped down to 5 health points.

In a subconscious furious state that warriors possess in desperation, Magikarp used flail to attack the monkeys and brought down many of the monkeys to low health.
Just one more down! One more! One more! thought Magikarp furiously in a trained subconscious state.

I feel no pain! There is no pain. There is only their defeat!
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 am

Mr. Game and Watch jumped back. Whoops, got the wrong thing. he thought. He saw a party ball rise up into the air and popped it. A bunch of fruit and a Maxim Tomato fell out. He healed himself and then threw the Tomato at Magikarp.
He made bleeping noises, but no one could understand except Megaman.
"He's thanking us for coming. He says Wario is here. Wait, who's Wario?"
OOC: Anyone want to be Wario?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Isaac rushed over to the strange black figure. Mr. Game and Watch, Pit had called him? Strange...but then, so was this whole new journey. After Megaman translated the strange beeping noises the figure made, he took a quick look around.
"Who is Wario?" he asked, holding his sword at the ready.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Pit said "He's Mario's evil cousin. He's just plain greedy."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Isaac nodded slowly. "Right. I guess he's a freelancer then?"
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:20 pm

"I wouldn't know if I call him that." Pit said.
Megaman whistled for Rush, his robot dog. The dog appeared out of nowhere.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 am

When all of the wrench monkeys had been sufficiently thrashed, Link slid the Master Sword back into it's sheath, and placed the Hylian Shield over it on his back. He reached down and helped the blue-haired man to his feet, then turned his attention to the conversation about someone named Wario. He couldn't place the name at first, until another couple images hit him.

A short, stout man, riding in some kind of vehicle with cargo in the back. His gaze shifts to the cargo and... It's too blurry to tell...

The same man, in a featureless world, standing in a line with Link and dozens of others...

Link rubbed his temples, these images were getting confusing. From that he couldn't tell if Wario was a friend or foe, but he assumed the latter considering the current talk about him.
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Meanwhile, in a secluded location, Dr. Wily watched. "I see you've found out where I'm hiding." he said to himself.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 am

-Magikarp-
Who is this strange human. I have the sudden urge to splash on top of his head. He seems interesting.

Magikarp jumps and flops on top of Wario's head. Wario then grabs magikarp and throws him at Medli.
"There. wa haaaa"

Wario could not sense the mood and did not notice that everyone was staring at him in disbelief of his strange childish behavior.

ooc: I guess I will be Wario if no one else will take him.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

"I sense that you are the enemy." said Megaman.
Mr. Game and Watch nodded.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:31 pm

"That is Wario?" Isaac asked. "...he reminds me of a monster I know..."

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Link looked at the man from his memories, Wario. Now where had he sprung up from? Well, that hardly seemed to matter, he was here now. He got the feeling from what his newfound allies were saying that Wario was not on their side, and come to think of it, now that he saw Wario in person, Link felt a particular disliking for him.
He reached up and grabbed the hilt of the Master Sword, ready to use it if the need arose. Something in his stance shifted, his footing changed just slightly, his grip twisted just a bit on the hilt of the sword, and a brief flash of memory came to him.

Standing in an unreal world, looking at an ancient skeleton clad in mighty armor. "You can only use it when your enemy does not expect it. The Mortal Draw deals death." It's strangely disembodied voice told Link

Link's muscles were prepared for an attack, he watched Wario with grim vigilance, knowing if the man tried anything, Link would be ready for it.
Oddood198

Postby Twister980 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:01 am

~Malon and Medli~

The battle ended, Medli held onto Magikarp, while Malon placed her bow on her back. "Wah hah!" She stared at the strange man, he wore purple and yellow. "That is Wario?" Malon blinked. The name rung a few bells. (OOC: If I remember correctly, Malon and Wario were both trophies in Melee, so they would feel a connection from there.) She glanced over to Link, who's hand was on his blade. She kept one eye on Link as the others spoke with Wario. Meanwhile, Medli was talking to Magikarp. "So Magikarp, what are you exactly?" She turned him over in her hands. "I can see you're a fish, but what kind? Not any I've seen."
Twister980

Postby SilverToast » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm

-Magikarp-

" Karp. Karp. Magikarp."
I have been saying my species of fish for the longest time to her. This must be a novice trainer that was secluded from the world of pokemon. Then again this world is strange and unfamiliar. Much like that human thing called Wario.

-Wario-
Ma. Ma. Malon. We were both in that place... It wasn't a physical location and I don't remember it but for a short time we were in our worlds but then met each other in some strange idle state of mind in darkness. I must learn more and get back to my mission.

"Imma take the girl. wa ho ah."

Wario then grabbed Malon and tolerated her hits. A large motorcycle appeared from thin air suddenly. Wario then rode far away from the heroes. Wario had left the characters confused and upset about Malon's kidnapping. Especially Medli whom had traveled with her.
SilverToast

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

OOC-...and there goes the neighborhood :lol:

"Stop him!" Isaac shouted, running after the motercycle. How he intended to catch up to it, he didn't know, but...he had to try something.

Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm

~Malon~

She quickly struggled against him, then she remembered her bow. She reached back for it, but it was pinned by Wario's arm. Not even her vague form of magic could summon it.

~Medli~

She laughed as Magikarp tried to speak. "Hahaha!" She took a deep breath. "Wait, Karp? Magikarp?" She raised an eyebrow. "You're a Magikarp?" She looked up, then blinked. Wait, where'd Malon go? She quickly looked around, only to see Wario riding off into the distance, Malon tucked in the crook of his arm.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Megaman whistled for Rush, who went into rocket mode. He zoomed right into Wario's path.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm

It happened so quickly, so randomly, that Link absolutely could not anticipate it. Wario had grabbed Malon and drove away almost before he could draw his sword. He still attacked, of course, but his slice fell short as the two began speeding away. Not one to watch a damsel be put into distress so easily, Link began giving chase. On foot, of course, it was hopeless.

Standing on grassy land with the girl again. A horse stands beside her.*"My mother composed this song. Isn't it nice? Let's sing together." His eyes close, the girl begins singing accompanied by an unknown instrument.

He had seen this memory before, when he first met Malon, but the melody stood out to him, burned itself into his mind. As he ran he bent down and snatched up a piece of grass. It was odd, I was black and strangely flat, but it would work. He pressed it to his lips and blew against it, creating a whistle. He blew the melody, and thentossed the grass aside, hoping it had worked.
After just a moment he heard a thundering pounding on the ground behind him, he didn't even spare the energy to grin, but kept running. The sound came closer, and soon something rushed past him, Link hardly took the time to glance as he reached out and grabbed the thing and leapt on top of it. And then he settle into the saddle and rode Epona after Wario and Malon, pulling the bow off his back and knocking an arrow.
Oddood198

Postby SilverToast » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 am

"Waaahhhhhhh" Wario yelled.
Everyone is after me!The blue man is catching up to me using a red rocket. The green elf and his horse are behind the blue man. This Malon girl is still trying to fight me. I need to get to Tabuu's place before they get me.

Wario then started to drive his motorcycle at full maximum speed but megaman still got closer and closer. Epona even got closer but started to slow down.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Megaman pointed his arm gun right at Wario's bike and fired right at the tires, causing a blowout.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Isaac instantly lept forward, helping surround Wario. "Let the girl go!"

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Epona easily caught up with the now stopped Wario, she stopped in front of him, where the largest gap was. Link stared at Wario and coolly drew his bow, pointing the arrow right at that big ugly nose. This time, his eyes seemed to say, this time you won't avoid me so easily. he took just a glance down at Malon to make sure she was all right, but instantly looked back up to Wario afterward.
Oddood198

Postby SilverToast » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:14 am

-Wario-
Wario yelled "ahhh wahhhhhh!".

Wario was surrounded. Link, Isaac, Medli, Megaman, rush, epona, and even magikarp were surrounding him.
Wario released Malon. "Okay. I'll a go."

Wario then felt a strange pressure building up in his stomach. He then remembered what power it was. Wario let go of this large pressure and blasted off to the sky, leaving behind a brown gas with a terrible smell.

All who surrounded him were stunned by the smell.

Wario finally landed into a route far away from the heroes which leads to tabuu's domain.

-Magikarp-
" Karp. Karp. Karp."
Everyone seems to have been affected by this gas. Luckily my past training in dirty sewage waters has left me the ability to tolerate terrible aromas. I'll disperse this gas immediately to help my trainer and the others.]

Magikarp then bounced repeatedly and quickly from the ground. The gas soon started to move and spread elsewhere. The heroes then felt better and were no longer stunned by the terrible stench.
SilverToast

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying