Super Smash Bros

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Isaac lept at the ball, bringing his blade crashing down. He was surprised when it ricochetted away.
"Doggone it," he muttered, leaping at it again.

OOC- do you want the ball, rocky, or do you mind if I snatch it?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:44 pm

OOC: You get the honors.
An army of mites swarmed Pit. Megaman came towards him, blasting away. "I suppose I'd better lend a hand." he said. "Maybe if I help out, I'll get some answers."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Link swung his shield and caught a Primid in the chest with it, knocking it off balance, then he slashed at another and cut the legs from under it. Taking no time to finish it off, he instead stabbed straight through one rushing at him. His current intention was to keep the people behind him from getting swarmed, as the giant turtle they were fighting seemed to be in charge of these Primids.
Out of the corner of his eye he saw a flash of movement where he had left Medli and Malon, and saw they were being attacked. But before he could start trying to cut a path to them they had already defeated their attackers, Link grinned and resumed attention on the foe before him now. It was strange how he knew to fight so well, he couldn't entirely recall where he had learned it, but his body just seemed to almost move on it's own, perfectly using the sword and shield to fight. But, not matter how many Primids he cut down, more just kept coming, he took a glance behind him at the others, hoping they could defeat the turtle without taking too long.
Oddood198

Postby Wind » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Wolfsong (post: 1588716) wrote:Isaac quickly joined them, hearing her saying her name was Zelda. "I'm Isaac."

She nodded at Isaac and then joined the brawl unleashing her swordplay on every enemy near her. She stopped momentarily to catch her breath and then was treated to a cut that if she hadn't moved at the last second would have severed her arm. It bled profusely and she tried to ignore it but it hurt badly.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby firestorm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 am

Goemon couldn't see anything, where am I? Its so dark in here. he opened his mouth but to his disgust Blech ugh, dirt Blech, he tried to move his legs about but they just flailed about in the air, his arms felt the wet dew of the grass, with a bit of force he pushed his head out of the hole in the ground that it was stuck in. he rolled on top the ground then on all fours, spitting up dirt.

Ugh, This tastes horrible he thought.

He stopped and looked up at the grassy field he within the large expanse he could various features of the landscape beyond the arena, Mountains, A Castle in the Distance, The Clouds, which seemed surprisingly solid as he hit some of them as he was falling. It all seemed so new to him.. this definitely didn't seem like Nippon, that's for sure. He pushed himself up on his legs, and dusted the dirt out of his navy blue hair.

How in Amaterasu's Name did I get here? First I was eating dumplings at the Omazu teahouse with Ebisumaru, then this bright light just blinded my vision.. He walked over to his Kiseru and picked it up from the dirt, wiping dust off it with his shirt. He smiled a big smile and chuckled to himself Honestly at first I thought it was Ebisumaru's bald head that blinded me but I guess not. :)

The smiles soon faded as the sky darkened and black and purple orbs started appearing everywhere, He noticed a group of people fighting in the distance. Well I guess no place is without it's trouble's. Guess it's time to see what kind of trouble I can get into Goemon says as he runs over to them to see what's going on.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby SilverToast » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 am

Magikarp was thrown up into the air as Medli released him to attack the primids.
Magikarp thought to himself. "oh no my trainer is in trouble!"
He then bounced in the air as if he jumped from an invisible trampoline and launched himself to the small horde of 10 primids near Medli. The small horde was stunned by the impact. Magikarp fell to the ground and flopped.
Medli seeing that Magikarp managed to hold off the small group for her, quickly rushed towards him and slashed the stunned primids with her wings.
As she knelt to check on magikarp,magikarp saw a primid approaching from behind Medli. He forced himself off from the ground with a jump and tackled it.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

OOC: If WOlfsong doesn't post by midnight, I'm going after the smash ball.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

rocklobster (post: 1589080) wrote:OOC: If WOlfsong doesn't post by midnight, I'm going after the smash ball.

OOC-Sorry, I'm here!

Isaac struck at it, and it finally shattered. Instantly he was filled with an incredible energy. Within him, his psyenergy was rising to levels he'd never even dreamed of. He had to release it, it was so powerful. He turned towards the overgrown lizard and the primads.
"GOLDEN SUN!" he roared, unleashing the energy. It blazed around him, wind, earth, fire and water, all of it unleashed in a fury, taking out all the primads around him.
Then it finished.
He gasped, stumbling slightly. That...that had been incredible! He quickly looked up to see what was left.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

Megaman looked around the arena. "Nice work. Guess I should introduce myself. The name's Megaman. I'm an android."
At that moment, Palutena, the goddess of light, appeared. Pit recognized her and immediately knelt.
OOC: I decided Subspace needs someone in charge of it. So the goddess of light is our ruler. Do what Pit did.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Isaac glanced at the woman, surprised, then saw Pit kneeling.
"Must be someone important," he decided, and knelt as well, though he really wasn't sure why. But a halo of light surrounded her; she must be good.

Wolfsong

Postby Twister980 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm

~Medli~

She watched as the fish leapt out of her arms and flopped into some of the monsters. She frowned, then charged into them and slashed them with her wings. She got down on the ground. "Are you all right?" He then shot off, landing on another monster behind her. "Ah!" Medli smiled when she scooped him up. "Wow, not bad little guy."

~Malon~

Arrows flew through the air, piercing one monster after another. "Link!" She tossed him a few arrows. "Hope you remember how to use them!"
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Oddood198 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Link had covered himself with his shield when the blinding light came, he had felt the wind go berserk, he saw flames and felt rocks hitting his shield, but had come out o it mostly unharmed. He looked up when he heard his name and just managed to catch the arrows with his shield hand, but as he looked he couldn't help but notice two things. The first was that all of the Primids had been blown away by that colossal attack. The second was that his quiver was already filled with arrows, and, although there looked like room, he couldn't manage to fit more in no matter how hard he tried. So he shrugged, and tossed the arrows back to Malon.
Then he turned his attention to the new arrival. It was a woman, who's style of clothing seemed to be more than a little outdated, and she had a crown of light. He noticed a couple of the others kneeling to her, so he repeated the action.
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Palutena smiled at Pit and patted him on his head affectionately, like a beloved child.
She turned to the others. "My warriors, I am the reason you are here. There is trouble brewing. My realm is the place between all of your realms. Tabuu has returned and is invading your homes. You must unite to fight him. But be warned, he has a new ally."
"Pardon me," said Megaman. "Would this ally be frail looking and somewhat crazy?"
"I'm not sure." said Palutena. "I've heard little from my sources. I've heard there may be robots, but that's it."
"Sounds like Wily all right." He whistled, and a robot dog appeared. "This is my dog, Rush."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"Tabuu is invading my-how can I stop him?!" He stumbled forward, shocked. "I just managed to finally save my world from falling apart! I can't let someone else start it all over again! What can I do?"

Wolfsong

Postby SilverToast » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:14 pm

-Magikarp-

While being held by Medli, Magikarp ponders over what strange thing happened.

Robots... Who was that strange large woman. I must mentally prepare myself to fight these robots. I believe they are metallic human like creatures with high defense. It is best that I overestimate their abilities so that I be more powerful than them or be able to hold my own against them.
SilverToast

Postby Twister980 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

~Medli and Malon~

A vision of an angel appeared before them. He was obviously an angel of great importance.
"My name is Cuzor, a messenger of Palutena, the Goddess of Light." Malon and Medli bowed. Cuzor laughed, a pleasant ringing sound. "Rise, I am not the one you should be bowing to. For I am only a messenger. Palutena has summoned you, Medli of the Rito, Malon of the Lon Lon dynasty." He looked at the fish in Medli's arms. "And you too, Magikarp. A Pokemon of great potential." He looked up at the two women. "An image of Palutena may have already appeared to one of you. She wishes to meet you." He pointed down the line. "There are others up ahead. Meet up with them." He smiled. "And may Palutena be with you." He faded from their sight. Malon's eyes twitched. "How are we supposed to cross 9000 yards?!" At that moment, three shiny items dropped out of the sky. Medli, intrigued, ran over to them. Without realizing it, she pieced the three of them together, creating the Dragoon. Without hesitating, she lept on, the Magikarp still in her arms. "Come on, Malon!" Malon sighed, then jumped on the Dragoon. It took off. The only tell tale sound of their departure was the sonic boom that came a second later.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby firestorm » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 am

Twister980 (post: 1589491) wrote:~Medli and Malon~

A vision of an angel appeared before them. He was obviously an angel of great importance.
"My name is Cuzor, a messenger of Palutena, the Goddess of Light." Malon and Medli bowed. Cuzor laughed, a pleasant ringing sound. "Rise, I am not the one you should be bowing to. For I am only a messenger. Palutena has summoned you, Medli of the Rito, Malon of the Lon Lon dynasty." He looked at the fish in Medli's arms. "And you too, Magikarp. A Pokemon of great potential." He looked up at the two women. "An image of Palutena may have already appeared to one of you. She wishes to meet you." He pointed down the line. "There are others up ahead. Meet up with them." He smiled. "And may Palutena be with you." He faded from their sight. Malon's eyes twitched. "How are we supposed to cross 9000 yards?!" At that moment, three shiny items dropped out of the sky. Medli, intrigued, ran over to them. Without realizing it, she pieced the three of them together, creating the Dragoon. Without hesitating, she lept on, the Magikarp still in her arms. "Come on, Malon!" Malon sighed, then jumped on the Dragoon. It took off. The only tell tale sound of their departure was the sonic boom that came a second later.

Goemon overheard the angel talking and ran to them, but as he got there the angel has disappeared. Not wanting to be left behind He grappled onto the dragoon right before take off and soon he was flying through the air holding on for dear life to his chain-pipe grapple. "あら、私は該当しないことを望みます!" he stated, looking down fearing for his life that he wouldn't fall. by the time he looked back up he saw the girls staring down at him. "hehe. あなたは私が一緒に来て気にしないことを望みます!!" (translated: Hope you guys don't mind me tagging along!) >.>;

OOC: sorry if my first post was kind of vague. I was wondering why anyone didn't interact with me.. Also I don't understand. how can you toss arrows to link if link is with plateuna and we're a bit farther away from them?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 am

Fortunately, Megaman's positronic brain instantly translated any foreign language. He smiled. "Sure. The more the merrier."
Pit looked around and then said "There's a door over there. That's probably where Palutena wants us to go first."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 am

OOC: Rockie, we're currently traveling towards you from a few thousand yards away. xD

~Medli and Malon~

Malon sweatdropped. "Sorry, I can't really understand you..." Medli shrugged. "Well, the more the merrier, right Magikarp?" Malon laughed.
Twister980

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Isaac nodded slowly. "You're probably right." As he turned toward the door, a thought made him glance back at Pit. "Do you know this world at all? It wouldn't help to get lost or worse."

Wolfsong

Postby firestorm » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Goemon’s Chainpipe pulled him closer to the dragoon clicking with the entry of each chain in the link. Pulling himself up he lifted one leg over the smooth surface of the dragoon, finally getting atop it. After breathing a sigh of relief, he introduced himself by putting on hand on his chest and extending the other toward them “Go-e-Mon” he exclaimed, hoping they understood what he meant.
Suddenly, from under his chainmailed something rustled about making it clatter incessantly. In shock he fell back almost falling off the dragoon. Laying back, He reached into his shirt and under his chainmail to pull out a small metal doll whose painted face looked much like goemon himself.
“Im-pac-to?!” He shouted. Goemon was shocked, usually Impact was quite a bit larger.
Impact raised his orb-like fist and started hitting Goemon repeatedly and speaking in perfect English, “WHAT THE BIG DEAL YOU OAF?! You could have killed us both there, or worse “Impact stopped and thought for a moment. “AAHH, OR WORSE, YOU COULD HAVE SCRATCHED MY FACE PAINT, AND THEN MY ILLUSTRIOUS MOVIE CAREER WOULD BE OVER!” T.T
Goemon, not understanding what Impact was saying, Figured he should apologize regardless. He then turned Impact toward the two women and, with sweat trickling down on his face, asked him humbly “翻訳?” (“translate?”).
Impact turned to Goemon, then back to the young girls. A sly smile grew on the little robot’s face “Goemon, I see what’s going on here, you sly man! Alright.” Impact turned to the young ladies to introduce them both “Lovely ladies let me introduce myself, I, am the great and might Giant Robot Impact!” he continued to flex his arms as he spoke “Fighter of Justice, and Actor extrrrroadinaire!” he then pointed to Goemon “ and this is the handsome Goemon, Former Master Thief, and all around good guy!” Goemon puffed up his chest at the hearing of his own name. “ What are your names?” Impact asked the girls.

OOC: You guys can consider what Impact is to Goemon as what Navi is to Link, a voice for the silent hero, (at least until he gets some sort of plot device athat lets him speak english XD) Other than that Impact only gets giant when Goemon gets a smash ball. :)

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 am

Pit opened the door a crack to look in. Things looked...strange to him. The only color was black and everything looked bland. He heard clicking and beeping.
"I wonder if this is Flat Land." he said. He turned to everyone and said. "OK, let's go." He opened the door and everyone was sucked in.
OOC: I was thinking of making this a trek through the history of Nintendo's video games. So that's why Mr. Game and Watch's world is first.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 am

~Malon and Medli~

The two were silent as the tiny robot introduced himself, and the man with him. “Lovely ladies let me introduce myself, I, am the great and might Giant Robot Impact!” Medli giggled, while Malon rolled her eyes. “ and this is the handsome Goemon, Former Master Thief, and all around good guy!” The two smiled, and nodded at Goemon. "Nice to meet you." They said. “Now, What are your names?” Malon put a hand to her chest. "I am Malon, farmgirl and friend of the Hero of Time." Medli placed a hand on her own chest. "I am Medli, Earth Sage, Attendant to the great Valoo, and friend of the Hero of the Winds." As they grew silent, they felt some turbulence. It was then that the Dragoon broke the sound barrier. The world around them was a blur as they were sucked through a shining red door.
Twister980

Postby firestorm » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 pm

[quote="Twister980 (post: 1589657)"]~Malon and Medli~

The two were silent as the tiny robot introduced himself, and the man with him. “Lovely ladies let me introduce myself, I, am the great and might Giant Robot Impact!â€

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Link looked at the door curiously when he first saw it, then when one of the others -whom he recognized as the angel he had seen in one of his flashbacks- looked inside and opened the door. Link was sucked in with the rest.
When he looked around the place he found himself in, he was a little confused. It all seemed so... he didn't even know what. There was only black, black as far as the eye could see, and everything seemed to be quite flat. He looked to the angel, who's name he didn't know, and waited for him to say something, as he appeared to be the leader of the group.
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 am

As they stepped out, Pit looked around. At that moment, several monkeys approached, and they weren't armed with bananas. They were armed with...wrenches. (get it? monkey wrench?)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

~Medli and Malon~

The dragoon slowed to a halt. A hundred feet in the air. Medli glanced down, then up at Malon, then over at Goemon and Impact. "Well, guess this is our stop. Medli jumped over the edge, then began flapping her wings. She landed gracefully on the ground. The dragoon proceeded to flip, dumping the others to the ground. Somehow unharmed.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:18 pm

OOC: OK, I guess I need to let you know the monkeys are the bad guys.
The monkeys advanced toward the heroes, chattering loudly and angrily. One of them pointed at the heroes and they began throwing wrenches at everyone.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Grimacing as they came forward, Isaac flung his hand forward, focusing his psyenergy. He shoved some of them back, and while they were staggering, he rushed forward and destroyed several of them.

Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Link shrugged the shield off his back and it slid down to it's spot on his forearm. He raised it and blocked a few wrenches, then drew the Master Sword. He walked forward leisurely, easily deflecting a handful of wrenches every few seconds, and soon he was within striking distance of the monkeys. Those he was near were felled easily, for the most part they weren't exactly experts in using a wrench to block a sword.
Although, he couldn't shake the feeling that these monkeys reminded him of something, they were flat and black, like everything else here, that coupled with their movements seemed oddly familiar, but Link couldn't quite place it.
Oddood198

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying