Super Smash Bros

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Isaac stumbled back, startled at the ferocity of the smaller ape. "Magikarp's in trouble! Ready Flint?"
A small but imperious voice replied, "Why you didn't call sooner I don't know."
Isaac smiled, then said, "Alright, lets go!" he ran towards Diddy Kong, feeling the power of earth moving through him into his sword. He lept up, swinging his sword with a loud cry. He knocked Diddy Kong quite a ways away, and Isaac bent down worriedly by Magikarp. "Are you okay?" he asked him.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby SilverToast » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 pm

-Magikarp-
"Magi. Magi. Karp" whispered Magikarp.

Magikarp slowly closed his large fish eyes. He then took time to rest in order to recover some health.
Medli is safe for now. Thank you human with bright hair. he thought.
SilverToast

Postby Twister980 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 am

~Medli and Malon~

Medli flew towards Pauline, and dropped Malon next to her. Malon pulled out her bow and kept it pointed in the general direction of Diddy Kong. "You all right?"
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 am

Link finally pulled himself up to the very top of the structure, off of the ladders. Oh, the ladders! What insane person designed this place?! Link heaved himself upright and steadied his sword, then brought his shield around to his arm. Now, the fight was about to begin... he was the last one to arrive. How in the name of Hylia had everyone else gotten here before him? He sighed, it didn't really matter, he supposed.
He charged at the hairy Goron with the hat, shield held in frontof him and sword ready to strike.
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am

OOC:Oddood, don't you know you shouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight?
Diddy Kong laughed wildly and pulled out his popgun. He started shooting peanuts.
"Peanuts? Really?" said Megaman.
OOC: Someone had to say it.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm

OOC: Of course you shouldn't. Unless the knife in question is the Master Sword. And the you in question is Link.

With a few easy strokes of his sword, link knocked away the peanuts closest to him, now this was just getting ridiculous. He ran forward toward the now-armed hairy Goron, raising his sword overhead, he leapt forward and swung it down with all his might. In his experience, such an attack should have little effect on a Goron, but perhaps he was lucky and the stone skin of Gorons was replaced by all that hair, or he would stun the thing with the sheer strength of his attack. Or, here's a wild thought, perhaps Link was simply ignorant of animal life and the thing in front of him wasn't a Goron at all, ridiculous!
Oddood198

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 am

Diddy Kong was stunned and fell backward, clutching his arm as blood oozed out.
Megaman saw a poison mushroom and analyzed it. This looks like it will reverse the effect
He threw it at Diddy and the monkey shrunk.
Diddy threw down his gun and acted as monkeys do when they submit to those stronger than them. It was as if he was saying "Okay, I give. Just don't hurt me."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am

~Medli~

"You stay with Pauline! I'm going to go help Magikarp!" Medli dove straight down towards Magikarp.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:37 pm

"I think he's ready to give up." said Megaman. "And look over there, another door is opening."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby SilverToast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am

-Magikarp-
Magikarp was taken swiftly by Medli. He fell asleep after being exhausted and trying to rest.

-Wario-
Wario watched the door open. He saw the strange characters from before and a new familiar face. It was his enemy, Mario.

Wario knew that he could not possibly defeat them all on his own. There was one advantage he did have. It was his place that they were in. It was his rules that they followed.

Wario insulted them by shaking his rear at them and releasing flatulence. The characters rushed inside the new place.

Suddenly text appeared that told them not to move.

" I a have them now wahaha" said Wario.
SilverToast

Postby rocklobster » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 pm

"This place stinks, literally." said Megaman as he opened the door.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying