Disukaba-Seken

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Awww, I'm sorry you have to leave Mask! D:
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby YasuoX » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi, just wondering, it says, by Diamond Dragon, everyone has to start at Akaaka Omoi. What about the people who just notice the thread but also might want join in? Since the story and the character are already in the game, can other just jump in? It just sounds like to me, Rock's character is the only one who can only be in the game already.

Also, do you have to be a player in the game because I have an idea where my character was in already in game since it was created and she appears the same through out the enter environment of the level but she is different compared to everyone else. I don't want to be a player in the game but someone else. (I don't want to spoil it, but if I have to I will)
YasuoX

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying