Final Fantasy Rolan's Legacy

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Final Fantasy Rolan's Legacy

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 am

I just finished Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light and loved it so I made this rp based on it.

Rolan...was the orignal hero who was chosen eons ago to defeat Chaos. He succeeded. When the time came for a new Rolan to again seal away Chaos...he failed and while Chaos was sealed away Rolan lost the Mother Dragon whom he loved dearly. Rolan eventually joined the 4 heroes of light who defeated Chaos and his minions indefinatly. There was a era of peace and prosperity throughout the world. However...Chaos...just wouldn't give up. Even before these events Chaos has tried to cloud the universe in shadow. He once united a bunch of villians to destory order forever. He once tried to absorb the negative energy of an entire world. He even dabbled in kidnapping a princess as a plot of four fiends who game him the power to become Chaos! Chaos always loses...ALWAYS. But this plan was perfect...all he needed was bait and time. A lot of time...and a lot of time has past.

Magic is gone from the world.

All the creatures and monsters are gone save for a few.

Rolan...is dead...but...

Before Rolan died he married a human girl named Azelea. Who bore a child. Rolan's decendents bore across eons of time into the new world. The dormant power within his decendents is still there. And Chaos has just enough energy to try one...last...time.

And he may just succeed this time.

In modern day new york a group of seemingly normal people are about to realize their destiny as the saviors of the world. For the seals are about to be undone. And when the lights go out and the world is in peril only they can save it. They are Rolan's Legacy.

This is the story of basically modern day earth actually being taken over by fantasy creatures. The Main characters of the story are all actually related by blood keep this in mind.

This is the character sheet.

Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Crowns
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

At some point during the story we will be given powers...thats as unspoilery as I can be.

Crowns give you powers BASED off these...not these powers themselves. That would make no sense.

this is a list of powers you can pick. You may pick up to three. They will be given in an order. I would suggest putting weakest to strongest...if you have questions about that then PM me. Thank you. (Ps: Your character will get elemental powers if they pick a spellcaster class: Black Mage, Scholar, Spell fencer, Elementalist, and Sage. Alchemists can make energy bombs. Monks have their own magic. Shaman and Dark Fencer have dark magic. Heroes have light magic. White mages have healing magic. Bard, Musician, and Seamstress have their own magic. Also no one can be a merchant, salve maker, scribe, or story teller.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy:_The_4_Heroes_of_Light_Crowns

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Fencer

Oh and if you want to make a character that isn't rolan's decendent then specify so in the Bio section. If you only make one character it is gonna be assumed that it is Rolan's decendent. Oh and Only Rolan's Decendents get crown power. If you wanna make like a soldier character thats fine but only Rolan's decendents get crown power.

Weapons transform as you use your crowns. You can only use one at a time and can switch on the fly. They can be two weapons as well then turn into one.

Name: Joseph Sarrows(Duh its not like I haven't yet not used this name.)
Ethnic: White
Look: He has brown hair with a few spikes in the front. He wears this blue jacket he got at a flea market. He wears this brown shirt underneath. He likes jeans a lot.
Bio: He is a nerd. But a very hyper nerd. He has lots of passion about fantasy and is the go to guy for such subjects of fiction.
Weapons:
1st: Two short swords.
2nd: A giant shurikin.
3rd: A black katana with razors along the edge.
Crowns
1st: Bandit
2nd: Ninja
3rd: Dark Fencer
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Name: Dia
Ethnic: African American/asian
Look: Image
(thick black hair with strikingly blue eyes)
Bio: (will add this later)
Weapons:
1st: A huge scythe with a diamond blade.
2nd: two Tessens (battle fan)
3rd: two silver dirks (they're between sword and dagger in length)
Crowns
1st: Scholar
2nd: Bard
3rd: Hero
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 am

Name: Saphire
Ethnic: White
Look: She is tan, with long blond hair, and blue eyes as blue as the sea. She's not a girly-girl. She prefers jeans and a t-shirt. She usually wears a bright red shirt with a black coat like thing over it.
Bio: She is very spunky, She's ready to fight anyone or anything, she's always been a leader,so it's hard for her to follow instructions. She loves fantasy stuff and she doesn't know why. She loves to read about fantasy all the time! When she issn't outside or doing sports of course.
Weapons:
1st: A bow and Arrows.
2nd: A long sharp, sword.
3rd: 2 short swords that I keep hidden,in case of emergency.
Crowns
1st: Ranger
2nd: Spell Fencer
3rd: Dancer
sarahjoy78

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 am

Here are the links for the crowns that weren't mentioned in my last link. I also need one last player. This player needs to be a white mage crown then they can be any other two they want.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bandit_(Job)

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Elementalist_(The_4_Heroes_of_Light)

No one can be a party host...its just to complex for a role play.

Dancers have the power to restore people's energy. NOT their health.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dancer_(The_4_Heroes_of_Light)

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Interesting.

Considering that its an urban fantasy setting would firearms be acceptable for a ranger?
And is there any issue with using the beastmaster crown?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:39 pm

MomentOfInertia (post: 1520773) wrote:Interesting.

Considering that its an urban fantasy setting would firearms be acceptable for a ranger?
And is there any issue with using the beastmaster crown?

No issues but id restrict you to three beasts. No more no less. And you can talk to animals. Also firearms would ok. If you wanted to be a soldier thats fine too. But it would be awesome if you were a white mage. It would kinda just help the plot along. And while you can be a ranger if you wish sarah got that class and it would seem weird having two. You could be a wayfarer and the bow and arrow would still match your crown type. Wayfarers kinda go with the ranger crown on a count of the nomadism and also it would bump you up to four pets because the wayfarer's most powerful attack involves a faithful fox.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Alright, here we go.
I'm assuming you want me to pick up the pets along the way, if not some suggestions would be appreciated. (there's no way he won't wind up horribly nerfed or OP if I do it all by myself)

Character sheet Mk.I

Name: Keith MacNiall
Ethnic: white, part Scottish.
Look: Tall, gruff, dark clothes (olive drab &/or navy blue)
Bio: Soldier in the Army rangers, changed specialty to field medic/surgeon, transferred to an army K-9 unit, now works odd jobs and as a part time EMT in NYC.

Crowns:
1st: Beastmaster
2nd: Wayfarer
3rd: White Mage

Weapons:
1st: axe (lochaber axe)
2nd: rifle (M14, modified)
3rd: quarterstaff (9’long, ferules on either end)

Pets:
1st: -----
2nd: -----
3rd: -----
And the Wayfarer’s fox (I'll come up with a name for the lil' guy later)
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 am

Ok I will give you some suggestions later but for now I have to get this in to a mod.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby goldenspines » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:09 am

goldenspines

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying