Dragon Children Character Poll

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Dragon Children Character Poll

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I thought this might be a great way to encourage the other players of our game. Let's vote on which characters we like the best! There's one catch: your characters are exempt from voting. You must vote for someone else's characters.
Here's who I like:
Aaliyah--Phantom_Sorano developed her quite well in the previous RP, and she still continues to impress.
Eulalia--Ally-ann does a great job showing how arrogant she is. Plus, I usually don't like arrogant characters. That's proof enough that you're doing a good job.
Ai--Diamond Dragon really should consider taking a creative writing course. She does a great job with all her characters, but Ai is her best one. I like how quiet she is.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Aaaaw, you're so sweet Rock! :)

Therese -- Rock, I love her character. She's so loving, and motherly and...I just like her alot!

Trevor-- (Mask) Trevor's a really likable and friendly guy, despite seeming a little scary is he puts on his mask (he has asthma, right?). I'd love to have him for a friend! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 am

There are so many characters that I like this go around.

Chysanthe-- Miss Ally's character is very much a girl trapped by circumstance and is trying to find out right from wrong. I like that aspect and how Miss Ally develops her character.

Joanne-- though Rockie tends to go crazy for characters, I have always loved Joanne even from the first story and how holy and loving she is. She's basically a fiction female version of her creator.

Anei/Shiro--I absolutely love this character! Miss Dia does such an incredible job taking us thru this metamorphosis of this character who is coming into her own and her writing skills are just so powerful. I love her....and if she were real, yeah...I'd be her adoptive mom too.

Yagami-- I really love bad guys...especially when they are cunning. Though Mr. Masq has only recently introduced the demon, I like his trickster attitude and his always calling the evil authority figure "Mommy"....so great.

Euran-- she's just cute and quirky and adorable. :)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying