Dragon Children Poll

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Dragon Children Poll

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:46 am

Some of you may have noticed I slipped in a couple words from the native language of Krangor. I was wondering if you people think I should continue this.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:10 am

I don't really mind. It gives the story a foreign feel, and it gives Krangor its own culture!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Lockon Stratos » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeah, as long as you say what it is somewhere. We could make a glossary in the OoC area.
Lockon Stratos

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:02 pm

The glossary sounds good. I also plan on trying to make a complete character list. Rockie can continue with his language bit...it's very Tolkienesque.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying