End of Fiction: Epilogue

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

End of Fiction: Epilogue

Postby goldenspines » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 pm

GM is Masquerade1412.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 pm

OCC: Ladies & Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! Allow me to welcome you to the Show. Please turn off your cellphones and dispose of your drinks in the proper bins. Thank you and enjoy...

"...Why?" The King of Marse wheezed. The monster's claw had ripped through his chest without any form of resistance, and the King was slowly fading away. "You promised me....You said I would see wonders beyond my imagination."

The creature merely smiled. "I kept my word. Now, you will see the wonder of the afterlife."

The King was enveloped in a bright light and shattered, disappearing from existence. The beast Dorgun walked over to the former King's golden throne and sat down, making his victory complete.

Footsteps from the dark connecting corridor of the throne room broke the silence. "Who is there?" Dorgun demanded.

The intruder entered the candlelit room. Wearing solid black armor with a white crest and a deep red cape flowing behind him, the man stood before the mysterious new King.

"How dare you!" the monster cried. "Do you have a death wish?"

The silence continued, the candlelight reflecting off of the crusader's long silver hair.

"Very well. Prepare to die!" Dorgun leaped from the throne and hung in the air as if by magic. He pressed his hands together, and a blizzard shot out, freezing the ground below. The man jumped off of the ground to the throne and then bounced off of it towards the beast's back, drawing his sword. Dorgun spun around and whipped his black tail, which struck the man's sword with such ferocity that he was propelled to the wall. The man was not too badly harmed, for he had blocked the brunt of Dorgun's attack. The ground was slick due to the ice spell. The man pushed off of the wall, sliding towards the monster with considerable speed. Dorgun, with his spiked feet, ran across the ice, intending to cut the intruder short.

The man spun, evading Dorgun , and swung his sword around, scratching the dark beast's back. The ground lost its iciness, allowing the intruder to walk firmly on the ground. Dorgun growled, "Excellent. I have never before had such an amazing opponent. You cannot win, but I will allow you to live, if you choose to serve me instead."

The unnamed assassin raised two fingers and muttered incoherently. Suddenly, his hand was wrapped in a blue flame. He pressed his hand against his sword, which also burst into flame. He grabbed the sword with both hands and lunged at the black monster. Dorgun smiled. "Too bad." Then, he rushed at the man, claws outstretched. They both swung at each other.

Silence filled the room. Neither the man nor the creature moved or even attempted to look at the enemy behind them.

The creature fell to the ground, an ivory dagger sticking out from its back. Dorgun laughed. "I have lost."

The victor sheathed his sword and walked over to the dying beast. The beast looked up at him. "Tell me. Who are you?"

For the first time, the silver-haired man spoke. [color="DarkRed"]"'The Blood-Stained Masquerade'."[/color]

On the other side of the screen, a boy with short, silver hair said, "Although, most people call me RedMasq."

The beast's voice echoed through the speakers. "Do not think you have won. I am but the first of many."

The boy smirked. "I know. You've told me exactly 73 times." The screen faded to black and was soon filled with white from the names of people he did not care to memorize. The boy's real name was Lee Font. Everyone around him knew that. No one, however, could ever imagine that the world's greatest End of Fiction player was a sixteen year old high school student.

Lee got up from the chair and checked the clock. "Three hours. A new record." He grabbed his schoolbag and entered the kitchen. As usual, his parents were not home. They had already started their morning commutes. The fact did not bother him. He was used to it. After grabbing a couple of granola bars and a Mountain Dew from the refrigerator, Lee went outside, locking the front door behind him. School would be starting soon, and he didn't want to be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The time was 7:30 A.M. Seven days remained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm

He is the greatest mind in MMO's maybe not the strongest but if you run with him you will be strong.He isn't the best player but he is the best leader...he can break down a battle in 5 seconds flat...he can run a guild out of its hold with only a finger to tap his hotkey...he has enough treasure to fund a small country...and he isn't even 21.He is the leader of the Silver Slayers...he looked at his prey through enhanced sensory eyes."Ok...the paladins are on the way...these are the guys who picked on that newbie guild.They paid us good money...lets do this.(He is speaking in mandarin btw.)He ran up and magnatised the armor to prevent movement and activated his skill of theft.He robbed them blind of their potions and cut them a few times for good measure.He pulled out a spellcasting charm and threw it at them it was a anti light charm that prevented skills or items that allowed light attacks.Light attacks were non elemental but had a element of their own...they had to be earned in hard quests.When he was done a wolf neko knight cut open one of the paladin's chests.Dead.They only needed two people...these were a group of 10 paladin quest finishers.One of them was a water elemental and was able to heal herself before striking the lighting elemental Nomad.The knight retailated with a ice strike stopping the attack mid cast while the Nomad put his blade through the Paladin's head.The others were easy picking after that.10 level 70 knights who finished the paladin event had died...one could be heard saying."Wow...get pk'd by Raider~Joseph."Raider couldn't help...but smile.He was good...and he knew it.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby everdred12a » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 am

Another work day had come to a close. Dan Blackburn was not a man to complain, though. Sure, no one ever put on the next pot of coffee when they took the last cup at the office. Sure, when the boss brought in a dozen doughnuts as a "hope your day doesn't suck so bad this time" treat for the office, he rarely ever got one, but Dan was thankful that he was at least bringing home a paycheck.

As he pulled his car into his parking place outside of the apartment he called home, Dan loosed a heavy sigh. Not from tiredness or boredom (because what's more fun than an office full of accountants?) but because he wasn't sure how much longer all of this would last. After turning off the car and grabbing his briefcase, the seemingly long march back home began.

In reality, it was just a couple of flights of stairs, but what plagued Dan was the worry of what sort of bad news would welcome him home today. It seemed like something was broken every day and that there was no end to it. A decent meal and a stint on the ol' world wide Internet seemed really nice right about now.

As he finished trudging up the stairs and into his apartment, smells of breakfast enveloped him - eggs, bacon, pancakes; he wasn't disappointed. It was actually one of the better cheap meals in his opinion. From there, there were hugs and kisses. Pleasantries were exchanged, and miracles were had, in that there was no extraordinary news today of new bills or broken appliances.

Over supper, he did have to listen to Clare's stories of the jerks that inhabited her school. Dan sympathized with her, for he had gone to the same school and new how dog-eat-dog the parking lot was, and what it was like to have lazy people in his project groups. But sadly, there was no advice he could offer to her.

"You're not gonna get on that game again tonight, are you?" Dan raised an eyebrow towards his wife, as if to say that she should know the answer to that already. Clare sighed and shook her head, which prompted a subdued laugh from Dan.

"Then at least help me do the dishes," Clare started as she rose from the table. "You know, you owe me like, 40 backlogged episodes of Dancing with the Stars." She tied her long, wavy, auburn hair into a ponytail, and then began to cart her dishes over to the sink.

"I don't get what you see in that crap," Dan answered as he rose and carried his own dishes over.

"And I don't get what you see in that video game crap, so we're even." As Dan arrived next to her, she gave him a playful nudge with her elbow and smiled. "You're lucky that I love you anyway."

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled. "I'm very lucky, sometimes. Other times, all the doughnuts are gone."

When all the dishes were cleared, the two retired to the living room. Clare took her spot on the couch, leaned back, propped her feet on the coffee table, and turned on the TV; Dan made his way to the desk his computer was at in the corner and had it boot up.

Upon pulling up his personal email account, he noticed a strange email. To him, it looked like someone phishing for his password, so he took it upon himself to send an email to the game's customer service department to let them know about it. "Special free mount, my butt. You think they'd come up with more realistic scams than this and crap like 'your account is complaints,'" he thought as he sent that email to the trash.

Now that his email was out of the way, Dan started up his MMO and logged on, ready to engross himself in the slaying of pixelated creatures and forget the troubles of the day.

OOC: I promise that not all of my posts will be books. I swear.

everdred12a

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

(In mandarin)"You keep the money this time...your gonna starve yourself if you don't get any food.Im gonna so solo a bit.Before you log out tell that lazy russian Takzok to make sure our guild is protected.Im logging off."

Joseph was 14 when he learned about making money online.He was good at these games so he got the basics.He made lots of money on the chinese servers so he stayed there most of the time.He learned to sneak out and play at night to keep up with his teammates...soon he was well noticed as a genius at raids.People wanted to play with him...it evolved day after day into a business...he didn't want it too it just did.Soon he was known as Raider the great!Raider~Joseph the pkk...it was...a little strange.But it had a charm to it.He soon realized that people were making their livelyhoods playing the game.Thats why he takes it seriously...he has to.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

The wind streamed through Tomo's short hair as she sat curled in the small treehouse, the only place she could get away from her bullying brothers and have some peace and quiet. She was playing some older Sega games on her PSP, namely Ristar. She grinned as she beat Greedy for the hundredth time. She was the kind of gamer who not only liked the newest games out there, but also liked some older games as well.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm

OOC: Um...Dred...The e-mail hasn't been sent yet. Sorry for the confusion, but I'll say when the letter will arrive. Until then, regard that mail as junk.

Sakura Academy was not your normal school. Aside from the abnormally large number of classes, the after-school clubs were diverse and covered almost every subject from "the Amazing Dart Club" to "the Zebra Appreciation Club". Lee did not participate in these clubs, however. He had a reputation of being a loner, and he liked for it to remain that way.

"Hey, dweeb!"

Lee did not stop as he passed Jeff, the high school's quarterback.

"I'm talking to you nerd!" Jeff picked up Lee by the shirt collar and held him in the air. Lee did not seem to be in pain or scared. Actually, he looked like he was bored.

"You seem to have a problem listening. Mind if I help with that?" Jeff said directly into Lee's face.

"....Are you a doctor?"

Jeff looked like a deer in the headlights. "Excuse me?"

"A doctor? A medical practitioner? Is that your occupation?"

"What kind of nonsense are you spouting?"

"If you're not a doctor, how could you possibly make a diagnosis as to the state of my hearing?"

Jeff let go of the boy's collar and stepped back. "Man, you're weird."

Lee just shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry to disappoint." He walked away without another word. He went inside the English classroom and sat down at his desk next to the window. I will never understand people's need to be superior....
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am

Jaylin sighed. Although she enjoyed moderating, she still couldn't escape the emptiness she always felt being unable to walk. She looked around at her peers. If they only knew what they were taking for granted. she thought.
She patted her dog, Josie, on her head. Then she logged in to Prologue. She wasn't ready to start with the new version yet.
Her online character appeared onscreen with this message in the chatbox:
Mariko is ready for play.
OOC: Can someone greet Mariko. Also, let's make it like only Jaylin's fellow designers know she's handicapped.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: Heh, Perineum Academy...

---

Andrew kicked off his shoes as he came through the door to his apartment. One of them landed in the basket where they kept their shoes, the other...well, it was close enough. As usual, his roommate was stretched out over the couch, chatting up a storm with whatever girlfriend he had this week. Andrew waved; he didn't seem to notice. How that guy got enough money to pay his share of the rent, Andrew'd never know.

He swung open the door to his bedroom and fired up his computer; the fan whirred to life, the screen flashed pages of text on the screen, and the OS made its startup noise. All was right with the world once again. He went through the usual stuff: checking his e-mail, flipping through his favorite forums, etc. Someone was talking about that new End of Fiction MMO again; it reminded him that he needed to check back in with that. A minute later, he had logged in, and was off on some "kill Cactiwalkers, get their spines" quest. Just your average day on the east Eresian plains.

The usual crowd of newbies and farmers were out there, swinging their swords and slinging their spells. That is, except for the fairy girl or whatever flying around with angel wings - he didn't remember seeing any skills that gave players any abilities like that. Her username, Mariko, had the Vintage logo after it, so she was some sort of staffer. Typical. Still, he didn't envy her, seeing how much ban pleading she was probably getting, going out in public, or complaints about the game, or requests for free stuff... Still, being able to fly would be pretty useful. Jenn loped over next to her, chasing a Cactiwalker through the scrubby grass. Those things were resistant to earth attacks like what Jenn had, but she wasn't much of a mage anyway. A big pointy stick would do just fine against them.

Mariko gave some sort of greeting, and the chatbox filled up with messages in response. Andrew typed out his own, just to be polite.

Jennumaura: Watch your back out there, cuz getting spammed w 1001 Flechettes feels bad, man
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Phoebe sighed before kicking the front door of her house open roughly. She trudged through it and slipped her shoes off. She had lied to the teachers that she didn't feel well and needed to go home. In truth, she really just needed to escape from the other kids who always whispered about her, even infront of her.

"There! That's the girl with the famous parents!"

"Her? She doesn't look like she can argue. She doesn't talk us."

"It's always the quiet ones that can put up a fight, let me tell you." Those whispers were common and Phoebe knew that if she she yelled at them to shut up or give a smack on the head, she would be expelled or something close to that. So she lied.

Who cares about my grades anyway? Not me. And certainly not my parents. Phoebe thought before sitting down on the computer chair and logged on. Everyone needs to take a breather. What's missing one day of school gonna do?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

"Hey, quirt!" Tomo jolted at the sound. Peeking out from around the trunk, she saw one of her brothers approaching. No, not now! I don't want to deal with him now! she thought. Quickly Tomo Jumped out of the tree and started running deeper into the woods. She heard her brother breaking into a run after her. No...no! I don't want him to catch me! she thought.

ooc: You're wondering why Tomo's not in school, right? Well, she's supposed to be homeschooled, but ever since Tomo's mother died and her father started working alot, let's just say he didn't seem to care whether Tomo did her work or not.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 am

Mariko smiled. A message appeared in the chatbox "I know this area, Jennumura. It's one of my favorite areas to unwind."
Jaylin opened her inventory and selected her character's wolf, Kiba. At that moment, an arctic wolf materialized next to Mariko.
"This is my wolf, Kiba. And in case you're wondering about the wings, yes they work. I'm not only a moderator, but I also did the motion capturing for all the sprites. You have no idea how hard it was to do motion-capture on flight. We used a trained falcon for that. I even used my real dog for Kiba and all the other wolves. Wolves and dogs aren't really that different in movement, so it worked out fine. Bet you never thought you'd meet one of the game's designers, did you?" Mariko said. She took out her epee and prepared herself for battle.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

The classroom was filled with the usual chatter of students, the teacher had gone out to speak to the principal who had called him. Two books lay open on Astra's desk as his blue eyes scanned over them. He was reading 'the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire' for the tenth time that month. He was studying up for an exam he had. The college he was supposed to get into specialized in History. Not that he really cared, this college was his parents' decision, not his.

The door to the classroom opened and the teacher entered, looking grave. His serious face turned to Astra, who's head was down.

"Mr. Severus."

His name sent sniggers of amusement through the students. Who had been ceaselessly tormenting him since Harry Potter had become internationally known as one of the best book series. Much like the character, Severus Snape, he felt a great amount of disdain for the people who would, more likely than not, never ever get into college. Those people, were all of his classmates.

Lifting his blue eyes, and ignoring the looks or mocking faces that would often put their fingers on their noses and hook it like Snape's. He met the teachers eyes; "Yes, sir?"

"You are to leave early."

Astra knew better than to ask why, if his parents had summoned him, then they would never tell the teacher or the principal. Being powerful Lawyers, they had that effect. With a sigh, Astra scooped up the large books and his book bag, he towered over the rest of his classmates as he walked with a fine grace of ease out of the room. One student though, tried to trip him. It forced Astra to step unevenly over the leg.

Snickers rebounded in the class and the Teacher scowled at his students, "Silence." He hissed. Most choked on their laughter while others couldn't seem to find the restraint needed. Astra nodded to the teacher and disappeared down the hall to the limo he knew was waiting for him.

He was on his way home now, what on earth could be so pressing, that his parents had called him out of class in the middle of the day? He looked out the window, gazing at the scenery. Must have been something very, very important.

OOC: So I don't make this uber long, I'll explain in another post. XD Later.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

President Nishimoto tapped his fingers on his desk. Epilogue was taking longer than planned, and he was desperate to get it finished quickly. He pressed a button on his desk.

"Yes, Mr. President?" The receptionist asked.

"Out of curiosity, where would Mariko be?"

"I do believe I saw her go into the Game Room a little while ago. Do you want me to send for her, sir?"

"...No. I'll give her a few more minutes. After all, she does enjoy playing Prologue..."

The receptionist was silent. "Is there anything else, sir?"

The President leaned back in his office chair. "That will be all."

There was a soft click as the line was cut off, and the office elapsed into silence.
Masquerade1412

Postby everdred12a » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:31 pm

As the world unfolded before Valmont, Dan began to examine the town chat to see what was going on. There were the usual things - buyers, sellers, trolls; but there was also talk of one of the developers was hanging around in the desert zone of Eresia.

Given the fact that his guild's server-first kill of the boss Mugen had been taken away because the boss "wasn't functioning as intended" and was going to be locked down until "we get it functioning as it should be", it greatly bothered him that there was a dev out messing around instead of getting the boss back up-and-running so they could reclaim their server-first.

After a moment of pondering, Dan decided it was time to go figure out what the story was. With a few words, some hand gestures, and a special catalytic powder, Valmont had opened a portal to the town nearest to Eresia.

On the other side lay the town of Soralia, a town in the midst of the desert, centered around an oasis. After preparing his canteen and making sure that all of his gear was fully repaired, Valmont pulled his hood up over his head and set out into the barren wastes that were the desert of Eresia.

Before long, Valmont arrived amongst the lowbies and cactiwalkers. They paid him no heed, Dan offered no acknowledgement to them either; he just looked around the area for the Vintage logo floating next to someone's name. When he finally did, he was coming in on the end of a conversation about wolves, but Dan was totally uninterested.

[Valmont]: Hey, hey, GM. Care to answer a question for me?

everdred12a

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am

So apparently the GM thought she'd be flashy, pulling out her speshul snowflake wolfy familiar and talking about how awesome it was and how hard she had worked on it to lord it over the rest of the players, then asking about how surprised they were to see a staffer. Must be a new mod, to have her acting so high and mighty. Well, it was time to take her down a peg, then.

Jennumaura: nah not really, lol
Jennumaura: I've seen you guys around.
X_BlazingFireStrike_X: WTS Blackthorne Saber, 30K
Valmont: Hey, hey, GM. Care to answer a question for me?
Jennumaura: I mean, there are a lot of you but you're the only one who flies around like that
OVERLORDRANGER: hai makiro can u give me a fox like urs only it has a white face black body w red stripes & fire enchant??????
Jennumaura: Seems a bit ostentatious

Chew on that, snowflake, thought Andrew, sending Jen after one of the cactiwalkers, but not before a few boosts to damage and critical rates. She went after it with a will, shrugging off the bursts of needles that it threw at her. Just a few sort halberd chops later, she was a couple hundred gold richer, and had another set of needles ready to go for the quest.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Tomo peeked out from behind a tree and looked around. No one was there. She hoped feverently her brother had given up chasing her. Quickly she made her way back to the house. Climbing the big tree that stood beside it, she traveled up until she was able to step onto the roof, then went to the open window of her room. It was a small room with no color painted on the wall, and among various video game consoles and game cartridges were drawings she made. However she didn't want to draw right now. She wanted to get away from everything in a way that only a game could. Going to her laptop, she logged into Prologue. Her white haired, toxic-green eyed avater appeared in the desert zone of Eresia, the last place she had been. Looking into the chatbox, Tomo saw that one of the games mods were nearby. She navigated around until she found her, a blue haired woman with wings. Tomo smiled and typed in;

Solar Moon: Hi! I found that your an EOF moderator!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Mariko sighed. Couldn't the world give her a little happiness? If they knew the truth. No, she didn't want anyone's pity.
She typed in to Valmont: "What is your question?"
Then she saw Solar Moon and waved. "That's right. You don't need to worry about me. I'm not in a banning mood today. Not that I ever am, to be honest. I hate having to do that."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby everdred12a » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 pm

[Valmont]: What's up with the boss Mugen?
[Valmont]: He's been bugged for weeks and my guild wants our server first kill back
[Valmont]: But there's been no news about it and the player base is starting to get irritated that you guys have done nothing but dodge the question

Dan typed away furiously at his keyboard, so much so that it was getting Clare's attention.

"It's a keyboard, honey, you use it to type things. You're not supposed to kill it."

"I know," he answered, "but I finally got up with one of the GMs about our boss, and I'm more than a little upset over this whole mess. I want answers!"

"Typing harder doesn't make the message get across with any more intensity than usual... You know what? Nevermind. Just remember that these GMs are people, too."

everdred12a

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm

OCC: Ever heard the saying "Time flies when you're playing video games?"
After disposing of the wrapper in the nearest trash can, Lee opened the door to the computer room. He strode over to the computer in the far corner of the room and booted it up. After logging on, Lee clicked on the Firefox icon.

404 Server Not Found

Lee sighed and turned off the computer. There was no use checking the others; if one was down, then they were all down. He shut the door to the computer lab and went to his locker. Before shutting the door, he made a small note on a notepad attached to the door: F1ND T43 50URC3.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Mariko fidgeted as the new messages appeared in the chatbox
[Josie]Sorry, but I can't really help you there. I'm just a moderator. I'm not administrator. Take it up with the President. I'm sure you folks know which one he is.
At that moment, some star slugs appeared. Mariko smiled. This ought to take her mind off things. She quickly took out her epee and sliced at the one closest to her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

In the hub town Raider was being attacked by a rival band of pkk's.The news was spreading and soon loads of people were gathered in the square.Joseph had taken several metal objects and using magnetism turned then into a shartnel storm.The DoT was so high the lower level players just dropped like flies.The high leveled players scrambled to heal while Raider just picked them off one at a time."Why does everyone look at me like that...It's not nice.Is their something on my face?"He asked calmly.Soon he was reviving invites glalore and he decided to leave.After he lost the goons he saw a group of players.Bored he decided to ask to join their group.

(Raider~Joseph has asked to be invited to your group)/:Can I join?

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Ooc:Sorry bout the multipost but it won't let me edit.Volmort is the one who raider sent the invite.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby everdred12a » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

[Valmont]: Meh, dunno why I actually expected answers
[Valmont]: Not like any of the other GMs were helpful either

And so Valmont opened another portal back to the main city, stepped through, and went off towards the auction house. Moments after arriving in town, however, he received a party invite from someone he didn't know.

Dan opened his friends list to double check - each person had a note next to their name to show who the players were or why he knew them, be it for professions, someone he met in a dungeon, or real life friends; but this person wasn't on the list. He accepted the invite anyway, however.

[Party][Valmont]: You needed something?

OOC: I'm assuming that by "Volmort" you meant "Valmont," if this was not your intention, let me know so I can change this.

everdred12a

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Ooc:WHAT IS UP WITH ME?!No it was meant for you.

[Raider~Joseph]:Nothing just needed a party is all.You guys doing this instance?You get the patch?Thing has been glitchy lately.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 am

Tomo had been reading the conversation thus far without typing anything in. She began to lose interest when she also saw the star slugs. She took out her claymore and slashed at one of them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:02 pm

President Nishimoto left the bland office and started taking his usual stroll of the building. He stopped after reaching the Game Room.
Smiling, he muttered, "I wonder how she's doing..."
He opened the door quietly and saw Jaylin sitting by herself, a smile spread across her face. The same as always... She didn't seem to notice his arrival, so the President silently sat down at the computer facing away from her.

He began to type.
Username: Nishimotor
Password: *****

Access Granted. Welcome Mister President.

His avatar, a rather plainly clothed fighter, appeared in the desert area. Nishimoto glanced at the chat box and saw the various messages, including one in particular.

Mariko wrote:Take it up with the President. I'm sure you folks know which one he is.

Nishimotor: *Poof* Did somebody call Genie?
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 pm

OOC: Mariko is her character's name. Her real name is Jaylin. Just thought I'd mention that.
BIC: Mariko blushed. "Mr. President!"
Jaylin turned around in her chair to see Nishimotor. Nishimotor was one of the few people who knew her secret. She treasured their friendship because he didn't pity her. He seemed to understand the kind of friendship she wanted.
"There seems to be a personal matter that needs your attention." she typed into the chatbox.
OOC: Jaylin gets quite formal when she's around her superiors.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm

OCC: And Nishimotor is the President's username.

Nishimotor: Oh? Well, then. Let's hear it.

At long last, the school day had ended. It seemed to last far longer than it did, but Lee was not concerned. In fact, he was too preoccupied with what he needed to do in Prologue. After all, RedMasq had to make an appearance, or his followers would start to worry.
Lee made it home at exactly 3:15.
He logged on after finishing his homework assignments and a tall, slender, silver-haired character appeared on the desert plane. The label above the avatar's head had three stars, indicating that he had achieved the highest rank among non-employee characters. Few know that he reached that peak in a month.
RedMasq turned to the steadily increasing group. Apparently, a Mod and the President himself were holding a conversation with some of the other players.
Probably got hounded by the noobs looking for an easy win... Lee thought.
Masquerade1412

Postby everdred12a » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am

[Party][Valmont]: Hold that thought

[Valmont]: Yeah, my entire guild has been trying to figure out what's going on with Mugen
[Valmont]: Our server first got taken away
[Valmont]: Boss wasn't "working as intended"

[Party][Valmont]: Wasn't doing an instance out here, but I have time to kill
[Party][Valmont]: something in particular you're looking for out here?
[Party][Valmont]: and yeah, it's bugged to no end lol

everdred12a

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying