The Kid From Out of Town

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:24 am

Macy tilted her head slightly. "What is a triphal?... Maybe it's some sort of awesome instrument from Utah!" Macy said. She looked at Edward. "What does it look like?"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby samurai10 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 am

Shoot, he noticed me... she thought. She giggled at his stuttering and answered his question. "Yeah, I play the piano. I'm not that great though, and I absolutely stink at sight reading."

OOC: I'm guessing everybody knows what sight reading is right?
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1508390) wrote:Macy tilted her head slightly. "What is a triphal?... Maybe it's some sort of awesome instrument from Utah!" Macy said. She looked at Edward. "What does it look like?"

Edward blushed. Great, there goes my cover he groaned inwardly. "Um, I meant French horn. You know, those big round horns that look like overgrown bugles?"
At that moment the principal tapped the mike, and feedback was heard throughout the gym. He heard a ticking sound a picked up the device that was planted.
"OK, who wants detention?" he said wryly.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 am

"Ehehe secondary device....the first one didn't go so well...however the principle is not however able to notice me on his own...you see my innate powers of no one seems to notice me kinda work like a somebody elses problem field.You can only find me by accident.As such he knows for a fact I did it he is just looking for me...he can't hear me either as a added bonus.How you broke it astounds me.Now then that secondary device is actually a spark releaser...hey il meet up with you later."He pressed a switch and thousands of blinding sparks came upon the princible.Joseph made a dash for the door and escaped out the bathroom window...and just stood there.A few teachers walked by him.It had always been this way.People walk by him.Don't notice him.Sure teachers never called on him in class.Or noticed he was there.He had to mark the box where his name was ahead of time.It got lonely...but someone noticing him...this could be a good year.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TheMewster » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Layla is sitting there, waiting for the principal to get his little speech over with. Normally she was sweet and bubbly, but in a gym surrounded by unruly teenagers us the one time Layla felt grumpy.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby rocklobster » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

OOC: Let's all fast forward to lunch tomorrow, K?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 pm

ooc: Ok, I sorta got left behind in the excitment anyway... XD;;
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Ooc:Ill post first I guess.

Joseph sat alone at lunch.He got away with it as usual.This lonely thing was gonna change soon he wondered if anyone else could notice him.Either way he looked around for that girl he could not remember her name.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:26 am

Therese noticed Edward sitting alone. She felt sorry for him and sat down.
"So how's the first day so far."
"OK I guess." said Edward.
"You get that schedule figured out?"
"Yep."
"Can I see it?"
Edward handed her a sheet of paper.
"Hey, we got a class together after lunch! I have computer class too. Mr. Shiefer is a patron of my uncle's church, so we already know each other."
"You work at a church?" Edward asked. "I'm sorry but I know very little about that...sort of thing." he confessed.
Therese was astonished. Someone this boy's age not knowing about God?
OOC: Could the next poster sit next to them and overhear the conversation?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm

As Lillian walked into the lunchroom, she noticed a boy sitting by himself. She didn't know his name, but she had seen him on the bus, mumbling to himself. He was doing it right now too.
"Hi, what's your name? My names Lillian, can I sit with you?" she asked, the words running together in her excitment at possibly making a new friend.

Xavier was sitting down at the lunch table with Therese and Edward when he noticed Lillian sitting down at Joseph's table. He shrugged, perplexed at her seemingly insatiable desire to meet new people. He didn't have a clue how she did it. As he was thinking, he overheard Therese talking to Edward.
"You work at a church? I'm sorry but I know very little about that...sort of thing."
Xavier was confused. Who didn't know what a church was? And wern't a bunch of people from Utah Mormons or something? He looked at Edward, raising an eyebrow as if asking a question.
Edward

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Macy walked out of the lunch line, tray in hand, and looked for a place to sit. After looking around for ten seconds, she found Therese sitting beside Edward and Xavier. I should go sit there!... But where's that Lillian girl? Macy thought. It took only a few seconds for her to find Lillian sitting at a table with a boy. Macy didn't recognize the other kid and she wanted to sit with them, but she wanted to learn about the new kid, Edward, first. So she started walking to Therese's table and sat down across from her. "Heya," she said to everyone.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 pm

About the same time, Hizoku came and sat down beside Therese. She looked exhausted. "Man, what a history lesson!" she mumbled. She had never liked history that much. And adding to the fact that the history teacher had monotone drone almost drove her mad.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 am

Edward realized he might've blown his cover again.
"My family isn't into the whole religion thing." he tried, hoping that wouldn't mess things up.
He turned to Macy. "You're Macy right? Isn't that the name of some store that throws big parades?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 am

Macy laughed. "Yeah, it is. I bet my parents liked the store so much that they named me after it," she joked. She looked at the food on her tray and scowled. "I'm forgetting something... Oh! I forgot the chips." She looked at the lunch line that was still very long. "Stupid school, not having another lunch line section..." she mumbled angrily. She sighed before taking two dollars out of her pocket. "Off to the snack machine it is. Jeez, and it's so expensive, too." She got up from the table and walked to the other side of the lunch room. She scanned all the options for snacks. "Hmm... Doritos. Definitely the Doritos." She inserted her two dollars and pressed the letters and numbers for the bag of chips to be released. She pressed enter. She waited. And waited some more. And did some more waiting. "... Ten seconds is long enough! Come on, you blasted money eater!" She growled, pounding on the machine with her fist. She kicked it, but still the bag of chips wouldn't drop. "TWO WHOLE DOLLARS!!! I could've bought a decent ice cream cone with that amount money!" She kicked the machine one last time for good measure before resorting to just standing there and glaring at it.

OOC: Whoa, Macy. Take a chill-pill.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby samurai10 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 pm

When she had gotten home the day before, the first thing she had done was to rush to her room, and find the bottle of dye that she had saved to be used when she met a guy she hadn't known before.

Bright purple.

It was now with this hair color that she got her lunch. She had to ask for directions from the last teacher whose class she had gone to before lunch. What a weird man, and he would never shut up. After she finished getting her food she looked around at the cafeteria. There were a ton of people everywhere. She quickly and quietly walked around, looking for a place to eat. She finally found Joseph, the strange boy she had met yesterday. He was eating with somebody else though. She frowned, then walked up to them and stood on the other side of Joseph. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 am

Therese watched Macy and had trouble containing her laughter. She always found Macy's temper amusing. Edward got up and said. "Allow me."
He placed his index finger over the coin slot and a tiny spark shot out from it. The Doritos bag shook as its spring-loaded tray came to life. Instantly, the force of the spring made the bag fall, and it landed in the slot.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:00 am

"Cool....hey um...im joseph and um...excuse me...you have purple hair...it...it um...it...it looks really good."Joseph was never good with girls then again he never had any hands on experience."So...um...does anyone play end of fiction epilogue?I just made a character its fun!(OOC:A nod to my friend Masq.)Anyway...I um...."Joseph was surrounded by girls...yup the boys back home wouldn't have believed this stuff.Suddenly a little kawaii(God I hope I spelled that right.)robot came out his backpack with a cookie in his hands."Chibi?What are you doing here?"Joseph said with a smile on his face.The robot's head opened and a ! came out."Aww...your sweet."He took the cookie."Everyone this is chibi robo.Say hi chibi."Chibi did a wave with one of his arms.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Macy blinked. Her eyes widened. She moved her lips, trying to form words, but she couldn't. And this made her look like a fish as she pointed to the coin slot. "H-how did...? You... And the slot... and the... the spark thing... and the... HOW?!" She stuttered like an idiot.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

--Edward--
Edward blushed, realizing he'd made a mistake. "Uh...trick a mechanic taught me?" he tried, looking around for a crowd to slip into. He slinked into the long lunch line. Suddenly those hot dogs actually sounded appetizing. He really hoped they weren't really made from dogs. :lol:
--Jeff--
Jeff saw Joseph's robot. "Wow! How'd you make that? Can I see the specs on it?" he asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:32 am

"It's just one of those citrusoft robots.Haven't you guys gotten one before?They are kinda big in japan.I like them.Chibi is very nice.And helpful.A bit too helpful...I think he works too hard."Chibi's head opened up and a brush came out which he then used to clean a stain."See!Always like that.I actually received him from this lady who said I needed him more then she did.She also gave me his friend Telly but I'm not sure where he is.I guess back home."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 am

--Jeff--
"Neat. Kind of reminds me of those persocoms in Chobits. Can it talk?" Jeff asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 am

rocklobster (post: 1509995) wrote:--Edward--
Edward blushed, realizing he'd made a mistake. "Uh...trick a mechanic taught me?" he tried, looking around for a crowd to slip into. He slinked into the long lunch line. Suddenly those hot dogs actually sounded appetizing. He really hoped they weren't really made from dogs. :lol:

OOC: XD Nice one, Rockie.

IC:

Macy raised an eyebrow. Well, he's certainly not mormon. But I'm beginning to think that he's something else... She thought, amused at the way he ran straight into the lunch line. Macy just shook her head in wonder before grabbing her Doritos and walking back to her table. She opened the bag before looking at Therese. "I know what Edward is," she said to Therese in a serious voice. "He's a wizard."

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

--Therese--
Therese laughed. "You've been reading too much Harry Potter again, haven't you."
OOC: Just so you know, Therese is a huge Rowling fan. Use that against her jokingly. (She actually didn't read her books until Rowling revealed that she is a Christian.)

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 am

Acantha glared at Joseph. "You know, you still haven't answered my question. And I mean, that's a really cool robot, but you could answer my question so I don't keep standing here like an awkward turtle."

OOC: Uh oh, you've made her mad. :P

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 am

"Oh yeah um...sure...I am sorry...I am not used to this many people around me...its kinda...new."Chibi gave Acantha a flower from his head.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

rocklobster (post: 1510062) wrote:--Therese--
Therese laughed. "You've been reading too much Harry Potter again, haven't you."
OOC: Just so you know, Therese is a huge Rowling fan. Use that against her jokingly. (She actually didn't read her books until Rowling revealed that she is a Christian.)

Macy pursed her lips. "Tch. It's not like you don't read Rowling's stuff. Why, I thought I saw you reading Ron Weasly's lines over and over while you were on the bus. I think you were blushing, too," Macy said jokingly, pointing a Dorito chip at Therese. Then, Macy rested the back of her hand on her own forehead in a dramatic pose as she batted her eyelashes. She changed the pitch of her voice to a high, faint one. "Oh, Ron! Thy words soundeth like the poetry of an angel when rolled from thy rosy lips~!" Macy couldn't help but laugh at her own joke before popping the Dorito into her mouth. "I'm kidding!"

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:48 pm

"Yeah, I did dress up as Hermione for three years straight." Therese said.
OOC: Lunch ends tomorrow morning. Can Therese and Macy both have computer classes?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Macy had just finished her bag of Doritos when she heard the bell ring. She swung her legs out from the bench and stood up with the speed of a cheetah before throwing her trash out. She quickly put her tray up and ran back to her table to retreive her backpack.

"Computer class! Let's go," she said with simple finality.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

ooc: Waaah! What should Hizoku do?! *has blank mind* D:
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:46 pm

OOC: I'm still waiting for Edward to post with Lillian... =/

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying