The Kid From Out of Town

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Edward (post: 1507141) wrote:
Lily:
"Actually I was talking about the girl with the pigtails, is she Japanese? That would be awesome!"

"Hm? Oh, Hizoku? I think she is. Her name is certainly Japanese," Macy said. She looked at Hizoku before leaning over and tapping her shoulder. "Yo, are you Japanese?" She asked bluntly.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 am

It didn't take long for the bus to arrive at Zemeckis High School. The driver stopped and opened the doors.
Edward closed the book. "I guess we're here." he said.
OOC: First stop is the gym. There's an orientation ceremony there. Why not have someone show Edward the way?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby TheMewster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Layla slowly opened her eyes. "Ugh...", she said. "What happened...?", she breathed with a dizzy slur. She got off the podium and noticed the principal.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Hizoku glanced at Macy. "You bet I am!" she said. When the bus stopped she turned to Edward. "The orientation ceremony is in the gym. Would you like some help in finding it?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"Forget I set a timer!I remotely activated it...also I wasn't talking to you furthermore what I just made was a science project."He smirked with eyes of fire."Greater energectic girls then you have failed.Also Edward...play Crystal Sagas...its fun.Its online.Its free...and you can't hear me.Now before anyone gets any ideas I am gonna switch seats."He attempted to move.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Edward raised an eyebrow at the boy's comment. Then he turned to Hizoku. "Yes, I suppose I'll need help." he said.
"It's really not that hard to find" Therese said. "Follow us. We know a quicker way. But then, I was on the homecoming committee last year."
--Principal--
Principal Strickland smiled at Layla. They were actually good friends. "So, are you ready for a new year?" he asked. He checked his watch. 20 minutes til the ceremony was to begin.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:13 am

rocklobster (post: 1507337) wrote:Edward raised an eyebrow at the boy's comment. Then he turned to Hizoku. "Yes, I suppose I'll need help." he said.
"It's really not that hard to find" Therese said. "Follow us. We know a quicker way. But then, I was on the homecoming committee last year."

"Yeah, yeah, stop bragging," Macy said playfully as she quickly picked her backpack and sketch book up before walking down the aisle and out the doors.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 am

As they continued down the hall, Therese asked "Did you get your class schedule, Edward?"
Edward got worried. He knew it was common for schools to give their children class lists, but his "parents" had not registered him completely, so he was unable to get one. He decided this part of the truth was ok to tell. "I, uh don't have one."
"Well, that's fine. I'm sure Principal Strickland can work something out. Don't let his stern reputation fool you. He's actually not that bad. A little too hung up on discipline though. But then, I'm not one of those kind that wind up in detention."
"Can I see yours?" Edward asked.
"Sure just a minute." She took out her binder. On it was her uncle's motto: "The Christian way has not been weighed and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried."
OOC: Have Macy check for her schedule. Make it like Therese unknowingly reminded her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Hizoku then began telling Edward all about the school, hardly pausing to take a breath. "I wonder who our teachers will be..." she finally concluded, amazingly not out of breath.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Acantha stared in amazement. Who knew that such weirdos could even exist? He attempted to move, but before he could get very far, the bus stopped, nearly throwing him off his balance. She picked up her books and overtook him. "Well, if you aren't going to blow up the podium, and the pricipal has given you leave to do anything you want, then here." She motioned for him to take the rocket. "Wanna be friends? You really are amusing." She laughed a bit, but was in earnest.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 pm

rocklobster (post: 1507393) wrote:As they continued down the hall, Therese asked "Did you get your class schedule, Edward?"
Edward got worried. He knew it was common for schools to give their children class lists, but his "parents" had not registered him completely, so he was unable to get one. He decided this part of the truth was ok to tell. "I, uh don't have one."
"Well, that's fine. I'm sure Principal Strickland can work something out. Don't let his stern reputation fool you. He's actually not that bad. A little too hung up on discipline though. But then, I'm not one of those kind that wind up in detention."
"Can I see yours?" Edward asked.
"Sure just a minute." She took out her binder. On it was her uncle's motto: "The Christian way has not been weighed and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried."
OOC: Have Macy check for her schedule. Make it like Therese unknowingly reminded her.

Macy's eyes widened slightly. "Our class schedules?..." Macy opened the binder she was carrying and looked through it for her class schedule.

OOC: Does it matter or not if she has it?

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm

OOC: Not really. I thought it would be a funny scene if your character was also unprepared.
Therese showed Edward her schedule. It was a chart telling her what classes she had, when and where.
Edward nodded. "I can see where this comes in handy. Can either of you show me where this Strickland's office is?" he asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Joseph blushed for a sec then ran away in pure confusion leaving a stream of semester ums and uhs in his path.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Therese held up a hand. "One thing at a time." she said with a laugh.
Jeff said. "Yeah, you're moving a little fast."
"But I'm walking at the same speed as you are." Edward said.
Therese pointed, "Let's go this way." she said, pointing to her left.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Xavier:

Xavier got off the bus and turned off his iPod, tucking into one of the inside pockets of his duster. He had all ready memorized his schedule, and knew where all the rooms were. First was Algerbra 2, in room B102. He sighed, resigning himself to his fate. It wasn't that he was bad at math, he was acutally quite good at it, he just didn't particularly enjoy it. It would only be about a few hours, then he would finally get to play his guitar. The school band would have their first concert coming up soon, and he would have to practice very hard to get ready. But he didn't mind. It made up for all the time spent in the other classes that would probably never use anyway.
OOC: Rock, is the school on a block or period schedule? I'd just like to know for future reference. And I decided to make Xavier part of the school band. Maybe you could do something with that?

Lily:
Lily was all ready excited about her schedule. First period would be Chemistry, then US History, then Geometry. And after that lunch! She couldn't ask for a better start to the day. It was the latter half that worried her...
Edward

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 am

OOC: Hey I got an idea! Therese is in the band as well, actually. Let's make it like they know each other very well. She plays piano. Would you mind it if they are also members of the school's choir?
Also, could everyone enter the gym? I'll start the assembly later.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 am

"Oh come on!It barely exploded!"Joseph was in a panic."Quick before anyone sees I gotta get rid of it!"Joseph took the podium into another room."What do I do?I know!...no I don't.Well at least they will have to shout instead of using the mic."Joseph sat down in the gym chairs that were set up.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Edward » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 am

rocklobster (post: 1507898) wrote:OOC: Hey I got an idea! Therese is in the band as well, actually. Let's make it like they know each other very well. She plays piano. Would you mind it if they are also members of the school's choir?
Also, could everyone enter the gym? I'll start the assembly later.

OOC: I don't think Xavier would be in the school choir. But he's definitly in the band, and it's okay if he knows Therese. And Xavier plays guitar for the school band.

BIC: Xavier and Lillian both started to make their way towards the gym for the assembly. As they both took their places in the bleachers, Xavier discreetly turned on his iPod and placed the headphones in his ears, making sure his hair covered the wires. His sister could tell him what the assembly was about later, since they had the same English class. Right now she was glaring at him, but like always she didn't say anything. Xavier just ignored her and looked toward where the principal was standing, so it would look like he was paying attention.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am

Therese saw Xavier and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey, Xavy! Learned any new songs on the guitar?" she asked.
OOC: Is it all right if I give Xavier a nickname?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby TheMewster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Feeling much better, Layla walked down to the gym for the assembly. She looked around, and decided to sit with a group of 10th graders (OOC:You guys), as her fellow teachers were not here yet.
TheMewster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Macy had resorted to staying a little quiet before she noticed Therese tap someone's shoulder and ask if he learned any new songs on the guitar. She turned to the boy who's name was apparently Xavier and grinned.

"Dude, you play the guitar?! That's epic!" She exclaimed loud enough to shatter someone's eardrums.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby TheMewster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Layla clutched her ears and looked over at Macy, smiling sweetly.
TheMewster

Postby Edward » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm

rocklobster (post: 1507931) wrote:Therese saw Xavier and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey, Xavy! Learned any new songs on the guitar?" she asked.
OOC: Is it all right if I give Xavier a nickname?

OOC: Xavier's nickname is X. Not Xavey.
BIC: Xavier nodded his head and turned down the volume on his iPod, enough that he could talk but still listen to it.
"I learned a lot of Metallica songs over the summer. But only for guitar and bass. I haven't learned the drum parts yet. But I can play Master of Puppets on the cello. Like Apocalytica."

Ally-Ann (post: 1507998) wrote:Macy had resorted to staying a little quiet before she noticed Therese tap someone's shoulder and ask if he learned any new songs on the guitar. She turned to the boy who's name was apparently Xavier and grinned.

"Dude, you play the guitar?! That's epic!" She exclaimed loud enough to shatter someone's eardrums.

Again Xavier nodded.
"And bass, drums, piano and cello."

"I can play the ocarina!" Lillian exclaimed.
Edward

Postby rocklobster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

"My cousin's a big Metallica fan and he'd tell you that's definitely something to be proud of." said Therese. "But then I wouldn't know. You know I stick mostly to Christian rock. The hardest things I listen to are Showbread and Skillet."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 am

Joseph saw the people he meet on the bus talking about music."Man...they probably will start a band.I can play guitar....Man opportunities...I wish I hadn't ran away from that girl."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Edward (post: 1508045) wrote:
Again Xavier nodded.
"And bass, drums, piano and cello."

"I can play the ocarina!" Lillian exclaimed.

Macy's already ecstatic face lit up even more. "I love the ocarina! Same with the piano!... Just about every instrument I can get my hands on," she said smiling. Then, she turned to Therese. "Man, these two are awesome! Why didn't you introduce me before?" Macy paused for a moment, knowing she was forgetting something. Then the realization was etched on her face and she turned back to Xavier and Lillian. "Oh, yeah. I'm Macy, by the way."

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby samurai10 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Acantha stared in disbelief as he ran down the bus's aisle and out. She sighed. "I guess I freaked him out..." She exited the bus and took out her class schedule. She was relieved to see that they didn't have P.E. til the next day. She stunk at it and was sure she'd get an F in it.

She pulled out a map of the campus and figured out how to get to the gym, where the orientation was supposed to be. She walked there, and...

There he was again. He was in tenth grade too? Sweet. It'd give her a bigger chance to get to know him. Putting her hair over her eyes, she sat down in the chair next to him, smirking. I'll show him what happens when you run away from me... she thought to herself.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Therese laughed. "You never stick around for band practice, Macy. Do you play any instruments, Edward."
"Um, well, I play the triphal."
OOC: Whoops! A triphal is an instrument from Edward's home planet. It's kind of like a french horn, if anyone wants to know. But your characters don't know that, so act all confused.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Xavier screwed up his face in confusion What the heck is a triphal? he thought. It certainly didn't sound like any instrument he had heard of. He decided he wasn't hearing things correctly over his music, so he turned it down and looked at Edward, arching one eyebrow as if asking a question. Lillian did the same thing.
"What's a triphal?" she asked.
Edward

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Joseph's face went red."Um hi...um about your offer um..."Joseph sighed."What's the worst that could happen?"He thought to himself."Okay let's be friends.Hey do you play an instrument?I play guitar like a boss."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying