The Kid From Out of Town

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Kid From Out of Town

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

GM is RockLobster.
Have fun you guys! ^-^/
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Thanks, CK!
Therese was waiting at the bus stop. Soon her first day of school would begin. As she checked her bag, she took out her ipad and plugged in her headphones. Then she hit Shuffle. She knew today was going to be an exciting day.
OOC: I changed my mind and made Therese a 10th grader. In fact, the school now starts at 10th grade.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Joseph looked around at the many new faces and already he realized he didn't care about any of them...no one bothered to talk to him anyway he was a little glad though new people scare him.He looked around again and saw people staring at him and talking about him.He was a nerdy as such he dressed as one.He had on a necklace with a fluttershy on it but because people never happened to notice it he didn't care...seriously...no one ever noticed his brony side.It was unsetteling at times.Anyway seeing as he had no friends he went onward to the school.He wondered if this school year would be better then the last.No one noticed him unless he was insane and because of it no one liked him.He was either quiet or insane...he needs to get his bipolar checked."Abandon all hope ye who enter here."He said aloud.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Macy walked back down the sidewalk, making little beat sounds with her mouth to entertain her self rather than just enjoying the scenery as she walked towards the bus stop.
"Today," she paused to add a few beats, "is the start," she added a few more beats, "of highschool," she added a few last beats as she walked beside Therese. She stopped her beatboxing and smiled at Therese. "Hey, Therese."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby TheMewster » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 pm

OOC:Thanks Rocky for actually giving me students!!! Hang on I'm going to check the idea thread I forgot my character's name! ^^
BIC:Layla rushed down the hall. "Why do I have to be late on the first day?", she screamed, causing her fellow teachers to give her dirty looks. As she was running, she ran by a door on her right, then turned back and...
OOF!!!![color=Black]
[color=White]She fell back, lucky to not be flattened like on those old cartoons. Layla rubbed her head, then praised God that she was alive---she was going very fast and felt like she was hit by a train---almost. She barely got herself up and together, then stumbled into the room and fell on her podium and leaned up against it, her head right on the wooden top, dizzy and barely conscious.
[/color][/color]
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 pm

ooc: We can still keep our ages, right Rock?
BIC: "Hiya guys!" came a voice from behind. Hizoku came sauntering up. She was wearing her usual headphones, which were connected to her iPod. When she came up beside Therese and Macy, she did some fancy footwork. "What's shakin?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm

"Ahh unity how it looks so inviting and restricting and...restricted ok I am no good with poetry...I better get started on my insane idea no one seems to care so it will be easy to do!"He totally walked by the girls saying that.You see he didn't care...no one seemed to notice him or even care so he could say stuff aloud and you wouldn't be able to hear him unless he was talking to you...and you were focusing on him.Its a gift and a curse.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 am

Therese smiled at Hizoku and Macy. She had been friends with them for as long as she could remember. She paused her iPad out of politeness and said. "Not much." The bus arrived and as everyone got on, she noticed another familiar face--the curly-haired nerd, Jeff Powers. She sighed and sat down behind him. She felt a little like she was being mean because she noticed he was sitting alone. Why does everyone treat him like this? she thought. She, too, had once thought Jeff wasn't worth socializing with. However, when she was forced to do a project with him, she came to a different conclusion. Jeff may be weird, but he's not a bad person.
"Hi Jeff." she said as she strapped herself in.
"Hey Therese." Jeff turned around. "So how was summer with your family reunion?"
"Great!" Therese said.
At that moment, the bus stopped again, and a new person Therese had never seen before got on. He had long black hair with a slight purple tint to it. He sat down by himself at the back of the bus. No one seemed to know him or care that he arrived.
Who is that? Therese thought. I thought there were no houses here. she looked out the window and saw a green brick house. I know that house wasn't here before.
OOC: The new face is Edward, our alien. But no one knows he's an alien yet. You can talk to him if you like.
--The Principal--
OOC: Because Mew is playing the only teacher, I've decided to create some faculty for her to talk to.
The school's principal, a kind man with a black beard, heard Layla fall.
"Are you all right, Layla?" he asked as he came in.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:10 am

Macy was sitting in a seat with her knees pulled up to her chest. She pulled out a sketchpad from her paint-splettered backpack and started to draw when the bus stopped and she saw a boy with long purplish-black hair get on. She watched as he walked towards the back of the bus before staring back at her sketchpad. Long hair, even though he's a guy, purplish-black color to it, sitting by himself... He must be an artist! Macy thought. While the bus was still stopped, she unbuckled herself before walking towards the back of the bus and sat in the seat across from the kid. She smiled and made a peace sign.

"Yo. You new around here?" She asked. Besides, no one likes to be alone. It's not fun.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 am

Joseph was sitting next to a kid with purple hair.He was getting his prank ready.Of course no one would notice him doing it.Even the kid next to him didn't notice.He was tinkering with some kinda rocket thing.It looked like a firework of some sort."No one is gonna forget today...no one ever notices me so now im gonna make sure they notice THIS!Hey...new kid I know for a fact your not listening but that girl is relatively nice for someone with no abillity to notice me...which isn't so bad so you should talk to her...your not listening to me...thats cool.No one does..."He got back to tinkering with his rocket.He was adding gunpowder...very...very...slowly."This one is gonna be MUCH better then last years!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 am

Hizoku sat beside Therese, and said a quick hi to Jeff, then twisted around to look at a boy she had never seen before. "Who's the new kid?" she asked to no one in particular.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 am

"Ok done!When this works I will blow up the podium with fireworks!"He said aloud knowing no one was listening.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am

"BLOW UP THE PODIUM???" shouted Hizoku. Everyone in the bus stared at her, then turned to who she was looking at, which happened to be Joseph.

ooc: Joseph, you are SO busted! XDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am

"H...how...did you do that NO ONE NOTICES ME!" "Who are you talking to Hizkou?"said someone in the background."SEE!?HOW ARE YOU NOTICING ME?THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!I CALL SHEINANAGINS!YOUR CHEATING.....or something.Ok for real how did you hear me?"he said in a serious tone."What are you looking at?Hizkou?Stop staring at the new kid."Said the same person in the background."Freakin see?He thinks your looking at him!Not me!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby rocklobster » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1506580) wrote:Macy was sitting in a seat with her knees pulled up to her chest. She pulled out a sketchpad from her paint-splettered backpack and started to draw when the bus stopped and she saw a boy with long purplish-black hair get on. She watched as he walked towards the back of the bus before staring back at her sketchpad. Long hair, even though he's a guy, purplish-black color to it, sitting by himself... He must be an artist! Macy thought. While the bus was still stopped, she unbuckled herself before walking towards the back of the bus and sat in the seat across from the kid. She smiled and made a peace sign.

"Yo. You new around here?" She asked. Besides, no one likes to be alone. It's not fun.

The new kid looked up sheepishly. "Y-yes. I guess I stand out a bit, huh. What's your name? Mine's Edward. Edward Terrence."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm

rocklobster (post: 1506675) wrote:The new kid looked up sheepishly. "Y-yes. I guess I stand out a bit, huh. What's your name? Mine's Edward. Edward Terrence."

"Sweet. I'm Macy. Macy Jones," Macy replied with a wink. "So, Edward. Where're you from?" Macy pulled her knees up to her chest like she had before, but didn't bother to buckle her seatbelt this time. She was safe.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm

"I got back to being ignore...im still blowing up the podium."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby samurai10 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Acantha silently sat behind one really insane dude. He was mumbling to himself nearly the whole time. She was glad that she was alone, she didn't like socializing.

However, when the attention of all the kids on the bus was drawn to him, his reaction was totally hilarious! She started giggling and couldn't stop. And that last comment was the worst.

"Hahaha! Wow, that was hilarious," she told the boy, hoping against hope that he would accept her. "I'm Acantha. I know having a Greek name is really weird, but who cares. Nice to meet you. And try not to blow up the podium. You might get expelled."
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 am

Edward hesitated a bit and then remembered what the elders told him. He had to pick a place very far away from the town he was in.
"Um, ever been to Utah?" he asked. "I'm from some small town there."
Therese raised an eyebrow. "Does that mean you're a Mormon?"
Edward shook his head. "I...uh don't think so." he stammered. None of the signals said anything about Mormons. he thought. I'll have to do some research on them.
Jeff turned around and said, "Well, hello, newbie." He then did the Vulcan gesture. Edward tried to do it, but was unable to at first. He looked at Jeff's hand strangely, curious as to how he did it.
OOC: The "Vulcan gesture" is that "Live long and prosper" thing Spock does on Star Trek.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 am

Hizoku made a mental note of keeping an eye on Joseph, then she turned to the new kid. "I'm sure you'll like it here!" said Hizoku, grinning.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 am

Macy nodded enthusiastically. "This place is awesome! Almost as awesome Japan! Almost," she said. "So, what sort of things are you into?" Macy asked. She wanted to know more about this kid. The more friends, the merrier, right?

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Edward shook his head. "I, uh don't know. I...just arrived in town. Do you have any idea what kind of hobbies would be good?"
Jeff watched the newbie quizzically. "There's something odd about him." he thought. "It's as if he doesn't know anything at all."
"Maybe I can set you up for a game of Sword Saga. I'm always willing to have a new player."
OOC: Sword Saga is a board game I made up. It's similar to Dungeons and Dragons. If you like, you can act either like you play with Therese, or you think there's something wrong with a Christian playing a D&D style game.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Hizoku looked at Edward curiously. That was a weird way to answer the question. Like he didn't know what hobbies were... Hizoku shook it off. "Oh, that game is awsome!" she said. "If you like RP games, it's one of the best ever!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Macy nodded again at Hizoku's reply. She kinda felt sorry for the new kid; he looked lost. "Give him a break, guys. What is this, 20 Questions?" Macy asked with a chuckle before taking her sketchpad out again and starting to draw.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Edward » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Xavier:
rocklobster (post: 1506888) wrote:"Maybe I can set you up for a game of Sword Saga. I'm always willing to have a new player."

Hearing Sword Saga mentioned, Xavier immideatly whipped out a character sheet from his messenger bag, showing it to Therese. He also pulled out one of his Magic decks, looking at her as if to say "Do you play Magic too?"

Lillian:
Ally-Ann (post: 1506881) wrote:Macy nodded enthusiastically. "This place is awesome! Almost as awesome Japan!

"Japan? Are you Japanese? That would be so cool! I love anime, I acutally taught myself Japanese so I could watch it in Japanese. My names Lillian, but my friends call me Lily. What's yours?"
Edward

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Edward (post: 1506976) wrote:
Lillian:

"Japan? Are you Japanese? That would be so cool! I love anime, I acutally taught myself Japanese so I could watch it in Japanese. My names Lillian, but my friends call me Lily. What's yours?"

"Naw, I'm not Japanese, but I wish," Macy replied with a side-smile. "I've been to Japan, and I love anime along with a bunch of other art styles. And that's awesome that you taught yourself Japanese! Oh, and I'm Macy. Nice to meet ya." She gave Lillian a thumbs-up before looking out the window to see if they were nearing the school yet.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 am

Therese smiled. "Ah, you play Magic, huh. I've tried, but I'm still a novice when it comes to the card variety.
"So, what's it like in Utah?" Jeff asked. "Ever been to Bryce Canyon?"
This was a question Edward was ready for. He'd rehearsed questions about Utah's landmarks (except for the Mormon tabernacle). He took out a book of photos. "We go there a lot." he said. "Here's some recent pictures we took." He showed the book to Jeff, Hizoku, Macy, and Therese.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Xavier:
Xavier, leaving the new kid's interrogation to the others put on his headphones and turned on his iPod and closed his eyes. For the rest of the bus ride he would just listen to the music and ignore everything else, while it lasted.

Lily:
"Actually I was talking about the girl with the pigtails, is she Japanese? That would be awesome!"
Edward

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 am

"NOW YOU NOTICE ME?!OK STOP!I HAVE BEEN IN ALL OF YOUR CLASSES SINCE 5TH GRADE HOW COME YOU CHOOSE NOW TO NOTICE ME!?This is weak im telling you.And for your information the kindly princible(or however you spell it im on my dsi) and I have an agreement until I get some friends im allowed to do whatever...NO ONE CAN STOP ME!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby samurai10 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:59 am

Acantha stared for a bit at the outburst of the boy, and then she started....

Giggling.

This boy really was too funny! "Oh my gosh! You're so funny. You can't have been in all of my classes since fifth grade because I've been homeschooled from kindergarten until ninth grade. Unless you're a stalker, or have been in the same program as I am...." With almost lightning speed, she leaned over the seat and grabbed the rocket that Joseph was holding. She smiled a wide grin. "I can stop you."

OOC: I sooooooo wanted to put an XD in there. It was really hard not to XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying