The Official Pony War Roleplay!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby josh_manga » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

what... where.. am i? what am i? what is my purpose?

i'm hungry.... must... eat... am i alone? must make brethren.

Is this a cage? metal. hmph! nonsense. *bends metal bars wide and slips through them*

(sounds of alarm goes off in the building)

what? someone must have seen me. i'll just... hide.

(a man enters the room, gazing open mouthed at the broken cage, talks agitatedly on a walkie talkie, not seeing the snake like tail slipping down behind him, not noticing the creature's presence at all, till it stabs him through the chest.)

Now... i escape!
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
http://lunamothmusicalentity.bandcamp.com/ http://smithcreations.webs.com/ http://www.scytherpg.webs.com/
Take off every sig, for great justice!
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby Kaligraphic » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm

[Outside Firestorm's shop]

*Kalvin considered the man's story. Certainly, it was not unreasonable for a shopkeeper to maintain technological security measures - they did so even within his master's domain, but such systems were seldom so destructive of the property they were set to protect. The violence of the automated response all but screamed that something "interesting" had been stored there - something of far greater value than the rest of the shop.*

*Likewise, the apparent shopkeeper, while dead set on seeing his intruder brought to justice, seemed almost flippant about the loss of his shop. Kalvin briefly considered various possibilities for the encounter - insurance fraud, marital conflict, paranoid delusions, espionage/counterespionage, concealed advanced technology/magic, the shop as a concealment structure for an entrance to a system of tunnels or teleportation system, and various others. Perhaps the shop had sold weapons, and the "security system" had actually been the vendor's prized merchandise. There were too many possibilities, and he had too little data. Naturally, a small, measured amount of curiosity was in order.*

Kalvin: I hope you will forgive me for saying so, but were I the proprietor of a shop, I would rather see a thief steal a little of my goods than my security system destroy them all. Perhaps, *he said cautiously,* you have overdone it a bit on the security. Even against whatever she might have stolen, you have destroyed your shop and damaged your neighbors'. *He indicated significant damage to the walls of several nearby shops.*
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby josh_manga » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 am

Moving quietly down the large corridor, it hears the sounds of many people coming his way. Spotting an opening to an ventilation shaft, it crawls through and makes its way to the outer wall. Eventually it found itself looking out over a courtyard. There were many people moving around doing different things in the night by the light of the courtyard lamps. Opening the grate carefully, it skittered across the wall, reaching the top and going over the other side.

free at last!

Running at breakneck speed, it hurdled its large but agile body through the dark alley ways of the city, all of which were abandoned, the citizens having gone inside their homes for the night. Up ahead, it could sense more people. Scaling the nearest wall, it looked carefully around the corner, seeing three guards out on patrol. Waiting till they passed under it, the creature killed one with its tail, jumped down killing another with its claws. The third man panicked, screaming in terror at the sight of the thing. It turned around slowly, coming faceless face to face with the man, its lips sliding open in an evil grin, silver teeth shining in the moonlight. Its mouth opened wider and wider, then something lunged forth from its mouth, killing the man instantly.

Then the creature vanished into the night, escaping the Imperial City for good.

ooc: by the way, my daughter saw me writing this and thought the smileys on the side were apples.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
http://lunamothmusicalentity.bandcamp.com/ http://smithcreations.webs.com/ http://www.scytherpg.webs.com/
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby firestorm » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Kaligraphic (post: 1508356) wrote:[Outside Firestorm's shop]

*Kalvin considered the man's story. Certainly, it was not unreasonable for a shopkeeper to maintain technological security measures - they did so even within his master's domain, but such systems were seldom so destructive of the property they were set to protect. The violence of the automated response all but screamed that something "interesting" had been stored there - something of far greater value than the rest of the shop.*

*Likewise, the apparent shopkeeper, while dead set on seeing his intruder brought to justice, seemed almost flippant about the loss of his shop. Kalvin briefly considered various possibilities for the encounter - insurance fraud, marital conflict, paranoid delusions, espionage/counterespionage, concealed advanced technology/magic, the shop as a concealment structure for an entrance to a system of tunnels or teleportation system, and various others. Perhaps the shop had sold weapons, and the "security system" had actually been the vendor's prized merchandise. There were too many possibilities, and he had too little data. Naturally, a small, measured amount of curiosity was in order.*

Kalvin: I hope you will forgive me for saying so, but were I the proprietor of a shop, I would rather see a thief steal a little of my goods than my security system destroy them all. Perhaps, *he said cautiously,* you have overdone it a bit on the security. Even against whatever she might have stolen, you have destroyed your shop and damaged your neighbors'. *He indicated significant damage to the walls of several nearby shops.*

Firestorm looked toward the damage to the buildings adjacent to his own. He felt quite a bit guilty about damage his measures of security had caused. "I do apologize for the damages to my neighboring shop owners. But many of this shops antiquites... well... you seem innocent enough, so If you join me for a walk after all this I will gladly explain everything."

TopazRaven (post: 1508117) wrote:Topaz narrowed her eyes in cold rage and then went limp in his grip. Obviously she would not be getting away this way and was only further exhausting herself. "I was looking to buy something, but you'd left by the time I'd come in. I was just looking for you," she replied gruffly. "I thought I had seen someone I knew in there with you earlier. I have no money to give you sir. I am not a rich woman. How do you wish me to repair your shop then?" She replied more calmly now.

Firestorm turned to TopazRaven, with a now grimacing look on his face. He turned them both toward the shop. "You however, DON'T seem innocent enough. I know you have some sort of tech, but to which extent of it's power I do not know. If you can repair my shop and the damage to the surrounding buildings with your tech then I will let this go. But otherwise you will be brought to justice, understand?" Firestorm said while glaring at Topaz waiting for a response.

josh_manga (post: 1508431) wrote:Moving quietly down the large corridor, it hears the sounds of many people coming his way. Spotting an opening to an ventilation shaft, it crawls through and makes its way to the outer wall. Eventually it found itself looking out over a courtyard. There were many people moving around doing different things in the night by the light of the courtyard lamps. Opening the grate carefully, it skittered across the wall, reaching the top and going over the other side.

free at last!

Running at breakneck speed, it hurdled its large but agile body through the dark alley ways of the city, all of which were abandoned, the citizens having gone inside their homes for the night. Up ahead, it could sense more people. Scaling the nearest wall, it looked carefully around the corner, seeing three guards out on patrol. Waiting till they passed under it, the creature killed one with its tail, jumped down killing another with its claws. The third man panicked, screaming in terror at the sight of the thing. It turned around slowly, coming faceless face to face with the man, its lips sliding open in an evil grin, silver teeth shining in the moonlight. Its mouth opened wider and wider, then something lunged forth from its mouth, killing the man instantly.

Then the creature vanished into the night, escaping the Imperial City for good.

ooc: by the way, my daughter saw me writing this and thought the smileys on the side were apples.

Fluttershy yawned as she awoke from her restful sleep. She crawled up from under her shield, and started to admire the Forest around her. Surely, the forest quite beautiful during the day. One would almost think it was a completely different forest at night Evergreens as tall as the eye can see. The sky was a beautiful deep blue and all sort of strange birds made their beautiful calls from their homes inside the hollows of the tree trunks. The grass was a vibrant emerald hue and crunched crisply with each step.

Fluttershy almost forgot the absense of her new friend.

"Oh little cub, you must see this!" She replies to which no response is given. She turns to her empty makeshift shelter and sees not one being in sight. She runs through the meadow toward the forest worried for her charge but stops shortly at the foothold of the treeline.

"Uh..Uh.. little cub,... h..hello?" she asks fearfully. She takes a few steps back before turning her back to the treeline. "M..Maybe he went another way." She turned to see a tree line surrounding the whole meadow, and then she remembered... she was lost. How can she expect to find her little friend if she herself doesn't know where she is. She sat herself down and began to sob a bit.

However, that soon stoped as she was startled by something in the the trees. "He...Hello?" she said asked. "I...I...Is someone there?" she muttered." the trees to the left and to the right of where she was looking began to rustle now as well, in sync with the sound of scattering feet running back and forth.

Fluttershy walked forward slowly toward the trees, scared to death about what might happen. She slowly got to the tree line and starred into it, barely able to make out a shadowy figure.

Then the rustles stopped.

She expected something to happen, but hadn't.

Then suddenly something jumped out from on top of the tree line and right in front of Fluttershy!

"RARRGH!" It growled.

"AAAHH!!!" Fluttershy screamed running toward her shield. She threw it on her back and turned toward the what-ever-it-was. But soon relaxed to see the little chimera cub laughing heartily.

"Haha I thcaaareed you!!" it gleefully muttered while holding breakfast in his mouth.

"That's not funny! Don't get used to that o...hey YOU CAN TALK?! I DIDN'T KNOW CHIMERA'S CAN TALK?! ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE OR CAN THE REST OF YOU DO THAT?! HUH HUH HUH TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!" Fluttershy ran back up to the little cub excited to learn how came across this new ability.

"Well." the cub dropped the food to the floor so he can talk." That's because I wasn't able to talk yesterday." He replied. "I learned it while was out this morning gathering breakfast for you and I as thanks for taking care of me yesterday. Here have some." He tossed the second buzzard he killed to fluttershy.

Fluttershy looked at the dead buzzard with disgust then back to the cub. She rubbed her hoof behind her head trying to figure out what to say to the cub. "Ummm.. No thank you. I don't usually eat breakfast til Noon." She replied. "But what does hunting have to do with learning how to talk?"

"Well, while I was hunting, I heard these tall hairless creatures speaking to each other. They were talking about finding something that escaped their home or... a Imperial city i think they called it... Well anyways we Chimera are fast learners and after a bit of fumbling with my mouth. TADA! I'm a Jabber Jaw!" :D

"THAT'S AMAZING!" Fluttershy announced in delight "Can you learn other things like fetch or rolling over?!" she asked.

"I'm not a pet.." he mumbled.

"Heh oops, sorry" She apologized to the young cub, ".... Aaaanyway, hurry up and eat breakfast. I wanna go see this city your talking about!"
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 pm

"Very well sir. I will repair the damage to the best of my ability," she replied grudgingly.

Meanwhile her polar bear companion Kornac had been rather busy throughout the day. Ordering the other polar bears to scout out the other towns and to prevent the resistance from collecting any more supplies. He'd returned to the dark castle to inform Topaz of his doing, only to find his master gone! He wondered where she had gone to and set out to look for her. However, he was also quite hungry working all day so he ran off into the woods first in search of something tasty to eat.
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: I feel a big old xenopony/chimera/Magical Polarbear smack down coming really soon! Also, don't think recruiting bears will be that easy. Remember how much I have sway with my coca-cola trucks of power XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby josh_manga » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 pm

away from the city, traveling by night, the Xenopony made its way to a smaller town, one with less observation technology, and wasn't already on the alert to find the creature.

It swam to the bottom of the nearby lake and dug a tunnel into the side of the foothills of a mountain. From there, it lay in wait for passers by, killing them, dragging their bodies back to its lair and turning them into chambers for the Xenomorph genes to adapt the native genes to its own purposes. Slowly, a large cavern, filled with eggs was formed.

Then, one by one, citizens from the nearby town began to go missing. No one could understand what was happening, the people were disappearing from their houses, gardens, sewers. Always at night.

Eventually, someone tried to set a trap for the predator. Seeing where it came from, holes dug up from below the city through the soft earth and even the hard concrete, followed it back to its lair with a posse. They were surprised to find a massive hive of the creatures lying in wait for them. What came next, they totally saw coming... not that they could stop it.

Later that night, there were five new aliens born.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:33 am

".....You did....ok....well...ehehe...this is awkward."Said Joseph."I'd thought a polar bear would be attacking us by now....Ok everypony and spike out the window!We gotta move!"Joseph fashioned a rope out of sheets and climbed down the second floor window.The other three followed."Ok fearless leader what's the plan now?"Said mag rather annoyed."Um....into the woods!"He ran in."Is he always like this."Asked twilight."nah this is him panicky id rather this then him confident.He gets destructive when the odds are in his favor."The four then ran and Joseph stopped them telling them to be quiet."It's Kornac!"Mag spoke up."What is HE doing here?"Joseph replied."I don't know let's keep an eye on him to see what he does."
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:08 am

Kornac stalked through the forest as quietly as he could, cursing his white fur for standing out so much. How would he catch anything here!? His ears twitched as he heard voices nearby. He assumed at first they would belong to humans, he had no taste for people, to salty. However, their was no scent of humans here. Only animals. So he crept closer, shoving his head through the leaves of a nearby bush and was surprised to see a pony and some other strange creature sitting there talking over a dead bird. 'Pony!' He thought to himself in alarm.
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Dia and company arrived at the now charred store too late to catch the pony trio's friends. All five stared at the scene.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby josh_manga » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

the charred remains of the shop hiss and crackle with heat. A nearby can rolls off an uneven surface, hits the ground and rolls gently to a stop near a charred floor tile. As Dia and her friends survey the scene, the tile suddenly flips over, revealing a dark hole beneath it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kornac hides in the foliage just beyond the clearing where the pony and the strange creature converse unawares, clear, viscous ooze drips down from somewhere in the tree above him onto his left shoulder.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 am

Kornac gave a startled snort as something wet fell on his shoulder. It smelled so rotten he fought the urge to gag as he looked upwards to see where such a liquid had fallen from.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

"HOLY GOD WHAT IS THAT THING?!"Said Mag pointing at the tree.Twilight and Pinkie ran up to Fluttershy."Fluttershy are you okay?We were so worried!"Said Twilight.Joseph pulled out a giant sword.Upon seeing the sword Pinkie and Twilight dropped their mouths."Its...so big...how is he using that thing?"Said Pinkie.It was a runeblade longsword with a red jewel on the hilt."Ok...lets dance...."Joseph said with dark aura surrounded him."Wait for them to make a move."Said Joseph.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 am

Kornac gave out a sort of bark of alarm at the sight of the creature. Hearing Joseph's voice he felt relief at seeing a familiar face, not knowing him a traitor. He jerked his head out from the bush now and backed away from the strange being in the tree so he was standing closer to Joseph now, his face contorted in an angry snarl and the hair along his spine bristling.
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 am

Dia immediately noticed the hold. Walking over to it, she peered inside suspiciously. Apple Jack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash joined her, while Aoi went to the roof of another building to survey the area. "I don't like the look of that..." said Apple Jack, nervously looking into the hole.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby josh_manga » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

The black serpentine creature lunged out of the tree at Kornac, clawing, biting, and lashing out with its scorpion tail. Hissing loudly, a small mouth jolted out of its open maw, thrusting toward Kornac's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From behind, two more xenomorphs rush the group, one whips its tail at Joseph's sword hand, while the other leaps on top of Pinkie, emitting a sinister purr as a second mouth protrudes from its throat, teeth gnashing mere inches from Pinkie's face.

While Dia and the others remained occupied with the ominous hole, a black, pony like creature with a large weeny dog shaped head jumps out at Aoi from behind, grabbing and ripping at her tail, while two smaller humanoid creatures rush in from the sides and try to rip at her wings.

Down the road trots Big Mac. He stops for a second under the shade of a tree and takes a few sips from a running stream nearby. Looking back at the satchel he carries, taking note of the shape and size of the thick, rectangular object it contains, he lets out a breath of exhaustion.

"Hope ah get back in time..."
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Kornac snarled in surprised and jerked backward as fast as he could. Of course being a polar bear meant you weren't all that quick sometimes. The jaws from the second mouth scrapped his muzzle and he roared savagely in response before lashing out at it with one of his massive paws, long black claws ready to rip and tear that strange creature's second mouth right off.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Joseph's sword stayed in place as he sliced the beast in half.The aura of darkness disintegrated the body.Mag gyro balled the other one and Joseph repeated the process.Joseph turned to the big one and casted a ball of light at it trapping it."Ok...what is an Alien doing here?I'm sorry but I thought we killed all these things.We made the vaccine for the babies remember?That was ages ago...what's one doing here now?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Kaligraphic » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 pm

[Firestorm's shop]

*The new arrivals were certainly curious, as was the now apparently significant hole in the shop floor. Kalvin was about to ask who they were, when some sort of vicious street animals pounced on the new arrival's pet, though, it was clear that the interruption had to be dealt with first.*

*While his abilities were negligible in comparison to his master, Kalvin was still significantly faster and stronger than his assumed form conveyed. He decided to hold back somewhat, rather than reveal his real strength against a few stray animals. After all, he still didn't know whether the people he had just met would prove friend or foe. He opened with one swift kick to the head to stun the unusual black equine, another to the chest to knock the wind out of it, and a third to push it back far enough to gain a useful separation.*

*With the larger creature stumbling, Kalvin could get a good look at it. With its smooth, elongated black head, bony carapace, spiked limbs, and knobby tail, Kalvin knew immediately what to call it: ugly.*

(OOC: Suggestion - if we start each post/section with a header saying where our action takes place, it'll be easier to remember where everybody/pony/thing is.)
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 pm

ooc: Good idea Kaligraphic.

-Firestorm's Shop-
Aoi roared in pain when the strange pony-like creature bit her tail. Before she could attack it however, a man suddenly jumped out and started kicking it. That gave her the liberty to concentrate on the two others that were trying to rip her wings. She fired a ball of blue lightning-like fire at one, hitting it head on.

Dia's head jerked up, and she whipped around to face the new chaos. "Aoi!" She screamed. Immediately her eyes started to glow, and her white hair began turning into diamond. It began moving by itself, unaided; They formed into long, double bladed tentacles, and shot toward the battle scene. One of the humanoid creatures got speared right through by one of them. With her hair raised up, you could see that Dia's hidden eye was really ruby red, and glowing. Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity shrank away from her in slightly awed horror.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby josh_manga » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 pm

-Rooftop Outside the Shop-
The xenomorph hissed a screech of pain as its body became immolated in the blue flames, carapace melting and smoking in the heat. The creature dashed away, disappearing under the city through a sewer opening, leaving a trail of green acid burning through the building and street as it went.

The second one leaps on Aoi's back, clawing at her head and gnashing with its smaller mouth, but just as it did, Dia's hairblades penetrated through its gullet, killing the creature but spraying acid all over Aoi in the process.

The xenopony shook its head to shake off the stunning effects of the assault from Kalvin, hunkering low, ready to spring in any direction, its tail lashing about like a wounded cobra, ready to strike the first thing foolish enough to get close.

-The Shop-
As Rarity backed away from Dia, another xenomorph sprang up from the hole in the shop floor, grabbing her and pulling her back into the hole with it.

-The Woods-
The xenomorph writhed and hissed angrily, trapped in the prison of light.

-The Road-
Big Mac hears the sound of yelling, battle, and... something else up ahead. Sneaking through the dense foliage, he reached the clearing where the others were, and spied the remaining Alien trapped in the ball of light. He also spotted Fluttershy, seeing her safe and obviously not a prisoner, regardless of her strange company, Big Mac eased on into the clearing.

"Howdy y'all! Shutterfly, how you doin'? Am ah too late for the party?"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 am

Ooc:Fire has been afk for a while.Ima control fluttershy until he gets back.

Fluttershy was so glad to see the others."Twilight Pinkie!I'm so glad to see you!I was worried.Hey did you meet my new friend?"Twilight stared at Big Mac."H..hi how did you get here?"She gulped.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby firestorm » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 am

raider~joseph (post: 1509417) wrote:Ooc:Fire has been afk for a while.Ima control fluttershy until he gets back.

Fluttershy was so glad to see the others."Twilight Pinkie!I'm so glad to see you!I was worried.Hey did you meet my new friend?"Twilight stared at Big Mac."H..hi how did you get here?"She gulped.

OOC: joe dude sorry for not being here in a while but.... I was actually gonna have here interact with xenopony (if that's okay with josh), I wasn't planning on having here meet up with everyone just yet -.-.... oh well

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 am

Ooc:Sorry man.I didn't know.Ok someone post so we can get back on track.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby josh_manga » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 am

ooc: xenopony interaction is totally permissible. There's plenty to go around... :evil:

Big Mac: Walked, mostly. Ah see y'all have already met the Aliens... Looks like i was too late after all.

Big McIntosh gestures to his satchel.

"But ah don't believe we've all been introduced. Who're your friends?"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm

"Are you new in town?...oh I'm Joseph this is mag...seriously I've lived here 10 years and never met you once."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm

-The Shop-
Rarity screamed bloody murder as she was dragged into the hole. "RARITY!" shouted Apple Jack. Rainbow Dash dropped in after Rarity.

-Rooftop Outside Shop-

Aoi screamed in pain as the acid fell on her. She started writhing around, the acid taking quick effect.

Dia, hearing Aoi's agony, suddenly came to her senses. Her hair dropped limply on the ground, and went back to it's normal length. AOI! She screamed.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby josh_manga » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"My name's Big McIntosh, but y'all can call me Big Mac. Fluttershy and i've been friends for a while. Do you know my lil sis, Applejack?"

"I've been traveling for some time, something came up several years ago, so ah left to better understand it. What ah found, was this..."

The large red pony pulls the object from his satchel, revealing a large, black, leather book. The cover is cracked and stretched, tacks hold the leather in place over the hard cover, but in the center of the book's cover is what appears to be a face wailing in agony.

"Do any of you recognize it? It's not the original, if that's what you're thinking..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in the hole, Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash hear the dripping of water off the ceiling and walls, Rarity's screaming could no longer be heard. The floor below them is covered in sewage, but they notice the stream has a definite flow, and coming from downstream is a warm draft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atop the building outside, the Xenopony lashes at Kalvin, then dashes over the side of the roof, disappearing over the edge.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 am

-The Shop-

Firestorm was stunned at all that happened all at once. Just as he was going to get his precious shop back it seemed things took one big step backward... and he had enough. He clenched his fist in anger as he snarled at the scene. "That's ENOUGH!" He Yelled with all his might.

he turned to T.Raven. "This will be your penance. Help me defeat these beasts and you'll be free to go!"

He put down T.Raven aside and ran to the xenopony. With plenty of distance between them his backpack activated and a large energy based arm reached from it and grabbed the pony, tossing it into the city skyline and out of site.

Firestorm ran to Dia's side kneeling next to AOI. He reached into his bag and pulled out the first thing he could, medicinal aloe. He gave it to dia."Apply this to the face. It won't help with the scarring, but it will relieve the pain."

He looked to kalvin "You my friend! I'm sorry we haven't been able to introduce ourselves yet but.." Firestorm pulled out some sort of headgear then tossed his messenger bag at him "It's a magic satchel. Scour the remains of the shop and whatever seems helpful, no matter how large, and put it in the bag. Hurry. Go!"

Firestorm put on the head gear then jumped in to the hole. He grabbed on to Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. There rustled in his arms for a bit. "Relax I'm a friend." He muttered to them.

He stood in darkness for a moment, ready for whatever might attack him. His energy arm reached to press a button on the headgear turning it on. A ruby visor slide over his eyes. "Vital signature on. Okay now setting locator for known species: Pony." He starred at rainbowdash for a few moments before the visor responded. "Species registered. Searching for other Vitals from said species in the immediate area.... Vitals found."

three yellow blurs appeared in Fire's ruby sights. One next to him, Apple Jack, One far above him, which he assumes is the xenopony, and one far ahead of him, barely noticeable.. Rarity.

"Okay. She's that way my friends." Firestorm pointed with his energy arm. "Now let's turn on the lights." He turned on the high beams of his Visor. Suddenly dozens of xenomorphs surrounded them. They hissed and reeled away from the light for a moment. Firestorm held on tight as the ponies hid in fright, burying their faces in his shoulder. "Don't be afraid children. Everything will be alright."

Firestorm summoned three more energy arms from the 3 other slots in his energypack. Bum rushing the creatures. He ran through them, not stopping to fight a single one but hurrying toward rarity's vital signs.

Firestorm wore away the soles of his shoes as he ran, crushing the heads of a couple of xenomorphs under his feet along the way.

They then found themselves in a chamber with a large hole over looking into the city. There where humans were attached to the walls in some sort of stick goop. Covered from neck to toe they seemed asleep waiting for something. Amoung them was Rarity...and next to her... Chasity.

"Chasity no!!!" beasts began to pour in from the way they came and he noticed face huggers coming in from the holes near the roof.

Firestorm reached 2 of his energy arms and ripped Rarity and Chasity from the wall, though both were still covered in goop. With his last two available arms he scaled the walls, kicking down every alien standing in his way. finally pulling them all through the hole in the roof and climbing back onto the citystreet he noticed they were down a block from his shop.

"We have to block this hole!" firestorm rushed to a large shop at one side of the street. With all his might pushed the building trying to topple its support. "No use! Energy pack us some of my life energy!" The arms changed color from a deep red to a pale blue and electricity sparked from around them. "RAAARRRRGGGHH" Firestorm screamed as he felt some of his life slip away.

The building toppled with a large crash. All of the debree flooding the street and sinking into the hole filling it completely.

"Okay pack stop now!"
the arms converted back to it's original hue.

Firestorm then rushed back toward the shop, still holding the three ponies and Chasity "There is more! There is ALOT MORE! We must get out of here!" He yelled as he reached the group.

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 am

After Firestorm had let her go and ran off Topaz realized this could very well be her last chance make a run for it and go after Raider. Yet something inside compelled her to do as he asked and so she was quick to follow him to the horrifying scene playing out before them, jerking her sword out of its sheath and topping next to Dia and Aoi. Once she saw Firestorm jump into the hole she wondered if he'd wanted her to follow him, but then she decided he could take care of himself and she should stay with the girl and the dragon should anymore decide to show up. It seemed she'd made the right choice, as Firestorm was running back towards then holding a woman and....and ponies! She fought to stifle her anger, now wasn't the time and she couldn't give away her cover. "Run? Now? What of the people in this village? We should leave them to die then?" She questioned once he'd finally reached them again.
TopazRaven

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying