The Official Pony War Roleplay!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Topaz fought to control her anger as she watched the two men disappear into another room. Every part of her wanted to strike the window with her sword and break the glass before leaping in and strangling Raider for his betrayal. "It seems I was right and there really is no one in this world I can truly trust." She backed away from the window and forced herself to calm down. She would wait for Raider to leave, which she hoped he did soon, then pay this Firestorm a visit.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 pm

"You use almost unattianable Phenoix down which can bring back the freaking dead to sleep on....wow....well otherwise I have no qualms...I blanked out their memories for good measure.Except Fluttershy....she was too cute to attack.Not that I attacked the others but...its just...I can't do it.Well its only a matter of time before Topaz walks in on us.So we better get moving.Hold on a sec how are we gonna find them?...oh god...FLUTTERSHY IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WHAT IS TOPAZ TAKES HER!?Oh dear god...but she sent polar bears corrupted by the darkness!We need help."Um...wake up you two..."Twilight woke up."Who are you two!?WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FRIENDS?!" "Nothing i assure you but um they are in danger now you could attack us and go back to sleep or trust us and be in safe hands."Pinkie woke up."WHAT?!WHO ARE YOU WHERE AM I?WHAT AM I?WHAT LEVEL IS THIS!?DID WE GET THE NACHOS YET!?...oh ok im fine...just a dream.So where are we?OOOH!What this?Necromincon...Whats inside?"she opened it and a claw of cthulhu came out along with:"FREEDOM AT LAST I CAN WREAK MY UNHOLY VENGENCE ON THE..."It was closed by pinkie pie."Boring!Ohh whats that?The contained souls of all the Final fantasy villians...do not press the button....boring!Oooooh!A book on the dark secrets of the universe.This is a roleplay on a forum...none of this is real.We are a cartoon.BORING!Don't you have anything that is fun!?" "....SLEEP!FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SLEEP!"Pinkie pie did nothing and started to hop in place."Sleep why its soooo much stuff here to look at!" "OH GOD SHE IS TOO HYPER WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!"Twilight walked up to her."Pinkie...lets calm down for a sec okay?"Pinkie stopped."Oh alright..."She said."Ok now...lets get this story setteled.Do you have tea or something...im parched for some reason."She asked Fire.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Rarity and Apple Jack woke up to the sounds of fighting. They stared at the scene. Rainbow Dash was wildly fighting Dia, who was trying to subdue her without using her powers. Aoi was trying to separate them both without little success. "If you would just listen to me!" cried Dia. "Hah! How do I know if you're telling the truth??" shouted Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow!" shouted Apple Jack. Rainbow Dash immediately stopped in mid air. "Maybe we should listen to her..." Apple Jack said, pointing to Dia. Rainbow Dash hesitated, then went back to her pony friends. Dia slowly walked up to them. "What manner of creature are you??" asked Rarity, her eyes wide. "I'm a human...Haven't you ever seen one?" "N-no, none of us have." answered Rarity, eyes still wide. Dia noticed this. "Well, if me being in human form scares you that much..." As she spoke, Dia was enveloped in blue light. When it died down, the ponies couldn't see her anymore. After a moment or two of silence, Dia pulled herself up onto the bed. She was now a blue eyed pure white earth pony, with long wavy mane and tail, and her mane covered her right eye. "Is that better?" she asked. The three pony friends sat staring at Dia in shock.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby firestorm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Fluttershy shoke with fright as the wind wiped about her.

"Ah!" She screamed reacting to a sudden gust through the trees releasing a loud shrieking noise. The woods seemed more noisy than before.

Her neck stood straight in alertness, fidgeting from left to right as she looked about. After a few moments, she rested her head again... Only to be scared once more by a large crashing thud.

"eep!" She buried her face in her hooves.

A small mournful groan came from outside in the darkness.

"Hello .... Who..who's th...there?" She asked.

She walked outside to check, shaking with every step. She noticed several trees torn down and brush scattered about. She jumped back when she saw something moving about the rubble.
A
"I'm warning you I know pony karate!" She shouted.

A small creature came from the rubble toward her. snake tail, bear cub hindlegs, lion forelegs, wings like an eagle, and a lion cub's face.

"A..A.. A chimera cub.... But where did it come from?" She walked deeper into the forest snd was startled at what she saw. A grown female Chimera...unconcious, battered, bruised, and with a tree harpooned through her throught.

Fluttershy couldnt believe it. "shes...shes..."

Fluttershy noticed the cub clawing and meowing at its mothers lifeless body. She picked up the small cub by the skin of the neck and took it away from the sight of its dead mother.

It was quite the walk back to the shield. Farther then she thought. The cubhad fallen asleep from exhaustion. She placed the cub under it then laid next to her young companion.
Dont worry little one. Ill take care of you. But still... Where did you come from? she thought.

She noticed another portal opened in the sky before it closed the next moment.

Fluttershy laid her head next to her new friend. "I dont like this world...“
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Raider made japanese tea."Oh my god this is good!I love this!"She drank another cup."Ok...so if what your saying is true we gotta go find my friends before topaz does!I don't want them to die!Spike stay here and try to contact princess celestia okay?"Spike did a aye aye captian with his hands then started writing letters."Ok...lets go!"Joseph got up."Wait!You can't take these guys in a fight!They will kill you.Hold on I do have one idea...but..it..um...ok stand still you two."He blasted them with a draining magic and they screamed in pain.But then he reversed it.The symbols for mage and hunter came out of his hands and into them."How do you feel?"Twilight was woozy but then...."I...feel...GREAT OH MY GOSH I FEEL SO POWERFUL RIGHT NOW!ITS LIKE HAVING FIRE CORSE THROUGH YOUR VEINS!"She said."Pinkie suddenly started jumping up and down."Ooooh I feel like distracting someone!Stay still you two just do it!...keep staying still!"She stared at them."As you may be able to tell Fire I gave them my powers parts of them anyway.Now they can stand at least half a chance against the polar bears."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby firestorm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 pm

"You might not want to leave through the front door." Firestorm told them with concern "I noticed a strange ill dressed woman afront the store window. she seemed quite angry at everything going on in here. Grab all you can Come with me to the garage."

Fire guided everyone to an old elevator. Several large weapons and placed them in his messenger bag. He picked up the cthulu box on the way into the elevator and placed it in there too. the elevator creaked as it lowered. The elevator lowered for quite some time It opened into a large dark room. Fire reached to the lightswitch. The cavernous room lit up section by section, revealing modes of transportation from different dimesions, including some vary famous vehicles from comics, movies, games and others.

Firestorm smiled slightly. "What can I say I'm a hoarder haha."

He walked up to a square item covered in cloth.

"Now this.. this item is on loan from another dimesion traveler.. Now I'm grateful he let me borrow it" firestorm grinned.

firestorm pulled away the cloth to reveal the Tardis in all it's bluish glory. It shown as becon even in the finely lit room. Each of it's feature's finely kept. It's insides just as intact.

"I've got a warning for you though. So who knows where we go. But then again, anything is better then here hmm? Well we're off. But first to the non-time, I've got a cthulu box to deposit there."

After dropping that tentacly jerk at the non-time the tardis jumped again this time back to current date but obviously not Nu Blanc. Firestorm looked curiously under the machine before he made a diagnosis. "I believe that jump to the non-time took to much energy for the tardis to get to the destination I had placed. It's definately earth, and it's the same time and dimension. Just not where we were supposed to land."
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Growing impatiant once they didn't come out Topaz crossed the street and peered into the shop window once more. She walked over to the door and walked inside, the heels of her boots making a soft tapping noise as she walked. She went into a back room and was frustrated to find no one there. Clenching her first she fought to calm her temper once more.
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Firestorm's security system in his shoppe activated and turret's turned on and started to blast T. Raven. solid metal doors closed behind her and all the vehicles began to explode. debree flew everywhere.

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:29 pm

OOC: That sounds fun. Lol, I'm off to bed now.

IC: Topaz whirled around in alarm when the security system went off. She quickly called her magical staff to her side and created a force feild of dark power around her in order to survive the blast. Of course she hadn't been quite quick enough and now had a long gash across her left cheek and a bullet had clipped her on the right shoulder.
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 am

"What in tarnation did you do?" asked Apple Jack. "I just shifted, that's all." said Dia as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Can all...hamans (That how she pronounced it) do that?!" demanded Rainbow Dash. Dia smiled. "No...I'm sort of special. It it's pronounced human." She said. After a moment of silence the explanations started....

"So let me get this straight. Your friends Twilight Sparkle accidentally made a portal, all of you got sucked into it, and you got separated?" asked Dia. The three ponies nodded. Dia whistled. "She must be pretty powerful to do that!" she said. "We're really worried! Something might have happened to her, Spike, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy!" put in Rarity. Dia sat on the bed, thinking. "You know, that guy from the shop might know something..." piped up Aoi, who had been siting on her rug quietly the whole time. "That's right!" cried Dia. The blue light enveloped her again, and she returned to her human form. The three ponies cried out in surprise. "Oops...sorry about that." said Dia. "Anyway, That guy might have a solution!" "Well what are we waiting for!" said Apple Jack. "Let's go!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 am

Once the terribly violent security system had finished attempting to assassinate her she cautiously opened her shadow force field just a bit to peek out and see if it would be safe to attempt to leave. She saw debree scattered about everywhere and metal doors blocking her way out. How fantastic! She puled out her sword and keeping her dark shield intact ran forward, slamming in into the metal slab preventing her from reaching the front door and slicing through it. Her sword was shall we say, unique to say the least. She stumbled out of the now technically ruined store and let her force field disappear along with her staff and tumbled to the ground to catch her breath. Blood still seeping out of her wounds and dripping onto the ground. Quite a few people stared at her with wide eyes before continuing on their way.

OOC: I hope this isn't considered god molding or power play. I don't know how she'd get out otherwise. xD
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 am

ooc: I don't think it does.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 pm

OOC: Yay! Thanks. xD
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: We are in a roleplay where we've managed to contain cthulhu and we're riding around in the tardis, I think we've kicked in the doors to anything goes. Though in its purest essence yes, you did follow the rules concerning God-modding T.Raven. Most people, when concerned about God-modding, is talking about the other player allowing the other character to be hit. It's no challenge for the other player, and it's no fun for the player who's fighting him cause it truly eliminates all chance of winning. So you did fine :D. Also, let's remember that we have the rpg idea thread for Ponywar if we need to continuously talk in OOC. Just remember that guys. :D

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 am

Joseph was looking at Twilight."What?"She said."Your gonna have to teleport us."said Joseph."Um...okay Ive never tried to do it with this many people."Her horn glowed and we ended up back in town outside an inn."Im sorry!Its just that these powers are new and..."Joseph pushed them all into the inn."HIDE!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby firestorm » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

raider~joseph (post: 1507030) wrote:Joseph was looking at Twilight."What?"She said."Your gonna have to teleport us."said Joseph."Um...okay Ive never tried to do it with this many people."Her horn glowed and we ended up back in town outside an inn."Im sorry!Its just that these powers are new and..."Joseph pushed them all into the inn."HIDE!"

Firestorm took the tardis back to town. A specific Time Lord would not be happy if he heard Fire had lost one of the most significant pieces of technology in history. After putting it in cloak went and looked for the rest of the gang. He quickly found them in front of the inn down the street from his shoppe. He was far from it, but he knew what that faroff smokestack rising to the heavens meant.

"That Blasted woman blew up my shop! Nooo!" Firestorm cried out in rage Who knows what treasures have been lost to mankind forever! Arggh!"

first storm opened his messenger bag and put on an item that seemed like some sort of high tech back pack. It shined silver and blue with a metallic sheen. when he put it on, a strap with spikes lodged into a vertical row of holes up his upper back toward his neck. All sorts of noises whirred and beeped from the machine. 4 Arms made of pure energy emitted from the machine.

Firestorm reached in his bag with all six arms and pulled out a couple broadsword, 1 katanas, a scimitar, and a very large Broadsword.

Firestorm growled in anger. "You wench you'll pay!" Firestorm raised his voice in anger.

He was quite angry at the situation, but honestly he didn't know what to do. He wanted to avenge and rescues his precious treasures but he didn't want to alert the woman to their presence. Grudgingly, he went inside with the others but still staring at the shoppe from the window.

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am

Topaz glared at the now burned down shop. "I hope you don't react like that every time someone walks in to you!" She hissed. "Wouldn't have many customers then would you?" She stood up and dusted herself off. Wincing at the pain in her shoulder. "Perfect. If I don't want to bleed to death then I need to get this taken care of before I go after those fools."
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Joseph kicked the door down"THIS IS OFFICAL TOPAZIAN EMPIRE BUISNESS!I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!OK you two hide!"Pinkie spoke up."But what about you two?" "We gotta get Spike.Stay here!"He closed the door.They looked behind them and saw a giant yellow chicken throwing darts at a picture of a fat guy.

Ooc:Better dia?

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

ooc: Joseph, I'm confused about your last post. 4 ponies? I didn't have Dia and the others come yet. :/
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Ooc:Sorry Dia I gotta get rid of my ponies to help introduce an antogonist.What is about to happen is gonna help point out the climax of the story.If you want I can zilch the last post.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Kaligraphic » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm

*It was a dark and stormy night. Somehow, nights like these always were. The gods, after all, were nothing if not theatrical. Slowly, Krok led his band of warriors up the cliff to the unsuspecting Cimmerian village above.*

*But this... is not Krok's story.*

*Neither is this the story of a vast and incomprehensible survivor - or perhaps destroyer - of a universe that no longer exists. Yet such a creature did enter our story, if only a little. The tiniest of specks of such a vast creature, spat through a dimensional rift as countless times before - a scout, a probing finger to test what lay beyond.*

[Main story setting]

*Humans and ponies... a mundane world, but certainly one that the speck could deal with. It took on a form of its master's likeness - or what it imagined its master would look like as a human. It knew of names, though it had none, so it took that from its master as well.*

*As the new... Kalvin... approached the settlement, he fashioned for himself from the shadows garments such as would pass for common on a hundred similar worlds. Brown pants, a green shirt, and - a concession to the comfort of his new form - some very fine leather boots.*

*When he reached the town, he was greeted with the whine of powered weapons. This was curious to him, as the presence of ponies suggested that this world was still largely dependent on draft animals for labor. Following the sound, he arrived just in time to see a bleeding woman stumble out of a storefront that had clearly seen better days. What intrigued him even more was that she appeared to be using an early form of magic to deflect the bullets. Such conflicts were unusual indeed in worlds without travel capabilities, as magic and technology seldom developed on the same world. Perhaps the dimensional rift he had come through was part of larger pattern of travel capabilities?*

*In any case, his woolgathering was wasting the opportunity to learn more. Already another had come to investigate - perhaps the proprietor of the store? Kalvin approached the scene, displaying his caution by remaining out of the weapons' line of fire.*
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 pm

OOC:Ok also tomorrow I will be on a ipod so I will be able to post better.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Ooc:Wow I thought more would have posted by now I was waiting for for fire but okay.

Raider and Mag saw the corpse of Spike.Impaled by shrapnel all over.Raider casted a resurrection spell."WHO WHAT WHERE WHY??!!IM ALIVE!?HOW AM I ALIVE!?"Spike said in a panic."Calm down spaz.Raider brought you back.He can do that stuff."said Mag.Spike looked at him."Woah...you could give the princess a run for her money...."Spike said in awe."It's nothing.Come on we gotta hurry before Topaz finds us!"Said Raider.He jumped out and saw Topaz with her back turned.He carefully tip toed into an alley."I don't think she saw me."He thought.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 am

Topaz whirled around, her senses going off the wall enough to give her a headache. Raider was near! 'Oh, I am going to get him now!' She thought to herself. She went through a mini emergency care kit she had somehow brought with her and hidden in her cloak, tended to her wounds with a lovely healing potion and some band-aids and then stalked off in search of her traitor minion.
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:52 am

ooc: Ok, where are the other ponies again? *is still kinda confused*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby firestorm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Firestorm grabs topaz by the back of the cloak and lifts her up. he stares her straight in the eyes.

"Oh no woman, you will not be going anywhere. Not till you pay for the damages to my shoppe. Now you can pay in two ways.... Money.... or time. Which do you prefer? The cost for all this probably immeasurable in this gamescape, so I wouldn't even think about paying."

Fluttershy slept soundly underneath the shield in the middle of that mysterious forest. Her new friend decided, as thanks to her hospitality, to get breakfast for the both of them. But what DO ponies eat?

...well, he can always just catch a second dead buzzard for her...

and that's just what hey decided on doing as he ran into the forest to please his new friend with the best breakfast EVER.

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:38 pm

"My fault!? How is any of this my fault!? All I did was walk inside and the place started shooting bullets at me! Then it exploded on it's own! I was injuried and it ought to be you paying me for the physical pain I suffered! I demand you to unhand me at once!" She snarled while struggling as best she could to get out of his grip. Didn't seem to be working though.
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1508012) wrote:"My fault!? How is any of this my fault!? All I did was walk inside and the place started shooting bullets at me! Then it exploded on it's own! I was injuried and it ought to be you paying me for the physical pain I suffered! I demand you to unhand me at once!" She snarled while struggling as best she could to get out of his grip. Didn't seem to be working though.

"Not the way I see it young madam, " Firestorm responded to the girl's demand "the backroom is quite difficult for the average person to get in there. Sensors, radars, and security systems. On top of that... an alternate dimension identifier. It picked up residue from you and alerted me the moment you entered. Which is why I had them all leave. That gives you motive. You entered my shop for a reason. On top of that you broke into my backrooms. That's breaking and entering.

The theif doesn't go and break into a house then try to sue the home owner cause he trips and twists his ankle as he's trips while running out when the alarm goes off.

I and raider are the only ones I know that possess that tech. What were you doing in my shop? Why did you go after us?" Firestorm asked, "You ARE gonna tell me, and you ARE gonna return my shop to it's proper condition. You understand?" Firestorm stared at the female as she continued to struggle. Firestorm lost his emotion of fear quite a long time ago... when he had to go through... well... We'll just find out about that later.

Kaligraphic (post: 1507203) wrote:*It was a dark and stormy night. Somehow, nights like these always were. The gods, after all, were nothing if not theatrical. Slowly, Krok led his band of warriors up the cliff to the unsuspecting Cimmerian village above.*

*But this... is not Krok's story.*

*Neither is this the story of a vast and incomprehensible survivor - or perhaps destroyer - of a universe that no longer exists. Yet such a creature did enter our story, if only a little. The tiniest of specks of such a vast creature, spat through a dimensional rift as countless times before - a scout, a probing finger to test what lay beyond.*

[Main story setting]

*Humans and ponies... a mundane world, but certainly one that the speck could deal with. It took on a form of its master's likeness - or what it imagined its master would look like as a human. It knew of names, though it had none, so it took that from its master as well.*

*As the new... Kalvin... approached the settlement, he fashioned for himself from the shadows garments such as would pass for common on a hundred similar worlds. Brown pants, a green shirt, and - a concession to the comfort of his new form - some very fine leather boots.*

*When he reached the town, he was greeted with the whine of powered weapons. This was curious to him, as the presence of ponies suggested that this world was still largely dependent on draft animals for labor. Following the sound, he arrived just in time to see a bleeding woman stumble out of a storefront that had clearly seen better days. What intrigued him even more was that she appeared to be using an early form of magic to deflect the bullets. Such conflicts were unusual indeed in worlds without travel capabilities, as magic and technology seldom developed on the same world. Perhaps the dimensional rift he had come through was part of larger pattern of travel capabilities?*

*In any case, his woolgathering was wasting the opportunity to learn more. Already another had come to investigate - perhaps the proprietor of the store? Kalvin approached the scene, displaying his caution by remaining out of the weapons' line of fire.*

Firestorm turned to the mysterious man, mean while still holding the strange woman up in his right hand. Firestorm squinted his eyes at the mysterious man. This new visitor seemed regular, but something seemed a bit off. His cool composure seemed odd for an onlooker who just recently arrived. One would figure he'd panic by now. Of course, one would also figure that seeing the position Firestorm was in when the man entered, he'd be more concerned with the girls safety than anything else. None the less, Firestorm decided to give him the shadow of a doubt.

"I am sorry my friend, if this predicament seems rather odd. This woman broke into the backrooms of my shop, which caused the my security systems well..." Firestorm turned to the burning building and regretably continued " secure everything." Firestorm turned back toward the man. " But rest assured my friend, despite the fire destroying everything I own, I'm sure the proper authorities have been alerted to bring this young woman to justice." Firestorm gave a friendly smile toward the man while firmly holding up T. Raven.

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Topaz narrowed her eyes in cold rage and then went limp in his grip. Obviously she would not be getting away this way and was only further exhausting herself. "I was looking to buy something, but you'd left by the time I'd come in. I was just looking for you," she replied gruffly. "I thought I had seen someone I knew in there with you earlier. I have no money to give you sir. I am not a rich woman. How do you wish me to repair your shop then?" She replied more calmly now.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 am

"Your right I should forgive Peter.Wow you guys are the best!"Said the giant chicken man before running out the door.Joseph unstealthed in front of the door Spike in tow."Ok seriously your like a genius!Could you teach me your ways?"Joseph was stunned."Why?"Spike replied thinking of Sir Spike(Diamond dog episode guys.)"If I could do what you do I could win Rarity's heart easy!"He daydreamed a swooning Rarity on his arm."Spike!"Twilight snapped him out of his daydream.Pinkie Pie had turned the empty inn room into a party in about 37 sec estimated."There you guys are!Im throwing a party!"Joseph was dumbstruck."Why?"Pinkie tackled him and got in his face."I got nervous so you know...PARTY!"Mag just spit out."She OCD'd a party.Wow."Pinkie got off Joseph and he said."Wait how many people know about this party?"Pinkie replied."Everyone!I sent invites to all the rooms under the doors see!"She showed him a pink invite with balloons and such saying "Pinkie Pie's first Inn party!At room 56 at Ye Old Inn."Joseph looked in horror."Let me guess you passed them around town too."Pinkie looked at him funny."How did you know? "Joseph closed the door.He took out a energy pistol and hid."Mag go scout out the roof.Make noise if anyone comes."Mag nodded and left out the window.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying