The Official Pony War Roleplay!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby josh_manga » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 am

~The Woods~
As they gathered around Big Mac, he explained what was happening.

"This book is the Necronomicon. Originally written by the 'Mad Arab', an artist in the recent century found a torn copy of it and restored it by hand. In the process the Deep Ones became aware of him and gave him new prophecies, revelations of their plans."

"Are any of you familiar with the Navigator race? They are the servants of the Deep Ones on this plane of existence, and these... Xenomorphs, are their soldiers. I've discovered that the Navigators are going to push things ahead of schedule. They aren't happy that you sealed the great Tulu away, they are going to realign the stars, manually, to focus the power of the elder 'gods' to release him from your seal."

"I know we've faced the Aliens long ago, developed the vaccine, but, like any good bacteria, virus, or parasite, they are masters of adaptation. As you may know, certain vaccines are developed by using a strain of the virus to create immunities. The problem is, certain of those strains have evolved. Rather than becoming immune, the subject becomes the alien."
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
http://lunamothmusicalentity.bandcamp.com/ http://smithcreations.webs.com/ http://www.scytherpg.webs.com/
Take off every sig, for great justice!
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:00 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1510233) wrote:After Firestorm had let her go and ran off Topaz realized this could very well be her last chance make a run for it and go after Raider. Yet something inside compelled her to do as he asked and so she was quick to follow him to the horrifying scene playing out before them, jerking her sword out of its sheath and topping next to Dia and Aoi. Once she saw Firestorm jump into the hole she wondered if he'd wanted her to follow him, but then she decided he could take care of himself and she should stay with the girl and the dragon should anymore decide to show up. It seemed she'd made the right choice, as Firestorm was running back towards then holding a woman and....and ponies! She fought to stifle her anger, now wasn't the time and she couldn't give away her cover. "Run? Now? What of the people in this village? We should leave them to die then?" She questioned once he'd finally reached them again.

-The Shop-
Firestorm had finally reached the shop. firestorm panting heavily slowly put down his comrades before laying down on the concrete. fatigued he replied to T.Raven "Hhgghhgggh, That's what I thought too. Till I realized while I was in there... Have you even seen anyone else in this town? There were this morning, but it seemed like they've all but dissappeared. The infestation must have begun sometime this morning... hgghh. hgggh.. So by the time we had our disagreement..hhhgh.. Everyone must have vanished or been taken underground... We need to create a counter measure... hhggh.. but first we must rest.. Follow me..." Firestorm said exhausted "The Tardis is this way..." Firestorm struggled back to his feet "....ugghh" Firestorm fainted and fell back onto the street.

josh_manga (post: 1510249) wrote:~The Woods~
As they gathered around Big Mac, he explained what was happening.

"This book is the Necronomicon. Originally written by the 'Mad Arab', an artist in the recent century found a torn copy of it and restored it by hand. In the process the Deep Ones became aware of him and gave him new prophecies, revelations of their plans."

"Are any of you familiar with the Navigator race? They are the servants of the Deep Ones on this plane of existence, and these... Xenomorphs, are their soldiers. I've discovered that the Navigators are going to push things ahead of schedule. They aren't happy that you sealed the great Tulu away, they are going to realign the stars, manually, to focus the power of the elder 'gods' to release him from your seal."

fluttershy looked at BM quizzically "What's the big tulu?" Flutteryshy replied.

The chimera pup started jumping up trying to reach the light orb, but failed each time due to his stature. Regardless he was having a good time. "I don't care about that thing." He replied "Is this thing what you were talking about the... Xenomorph? It puts up a good fight! I bet I can learn many things from it!" He said confident and playfully.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

~ A the shop ~

"The what?" Topaz asked when he mentioned the Tardis. "Oh great, of course you faint before you can even tell me where it is." Topaz then turned back towards Dia. "Have you any clue what he was talking about?"
TopazRaven

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Dia had hardly noticed the coming and going of Fire and the ponies. She was rubbing the salve onto Aoi, who was moaning softly. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...." Dia whispered tearfully. She was finally brought back when she heard Topaz speaking to her. Dia turned around and noticed that Firestorm had fainted. "I don't know..." she finally said, looking back at Topaz.

Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash were stunned, and still trying to figure out what just happened. Rarity however, was almost in tears. "Aaaagh! This is revolting! Someone please get me some water!" she hollered, trying to get the sticky goop off her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:14 pm

ooc: Forgive the double post, but I've had this going on in my head for awhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73xiRkysWfQ (Especialy the first part)

And I began imagining it with all the ponies singing it! It would go like this: (Edited slightly)

Twilight Sparkle: Were off on a mission. Were tough; in good condition.
Apple Jack: We're short...
Twilight Sparkle: But standing tall!
All Ponies: No fear!
Pinkie Pie: There's danger around us....
Spike: They'd hurt us if they found us! o_o;;
Rainbow Dash: Our backs are to the wall!
Twilight Sparkle: Cause we have all the courage we require.
Rainbow Dash: Take if from a frequent flyer! ;)
Rarity: Try your luck...
Rainbow Dash & Twilight Sparkle: Our plan will fly!
Spike:...This plan if applied'll be simply suicidal!! You'll be a sitting duck!!
Spike: Suppose that I do this... who knows if well live through this?!? Can't I just stay here?
Rarity: No...
Others Join in: Fear!
Fluttershy: Our team is shy one purple scaled volunteer....
Spike: No way, Jose!!! No chance!!!
Twilight Sparkle: NO CHOICE.
All Ponies: NO FEAR!
*Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash start dragging Spike away*

I dunno, maybe that can be the theme song to this or something? XD;;
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:05 pm

"Take these ponies and dragon back.Cthulhu has been considered by many to be Fires arch nemesis.If he gets out...Twilight I need my powers back.You too pinkie.It's time for you two to go home."Twilight spoke up."What about you?Your in danger this Cthulhu guy could kill you!I wanna fight too!"Pinkie added."Yeah I'll be all hi yaaaah!"She kicked a tree.And a pinecone hit her in the head."Ok maybe not like that but still!Grrrr..."Spike was a bit worried."Well...how bad is this cthulhu guy anyway?"Joseph replied."No one I know of in the world has the power to kill him you have to be unable to die of age to do that.You can only seal him up...and the last time he got out he killed a collective 1253635232 people...plus I don't have time to train you guys."Said Joseph."Please...I can't help but feel that this is what we need to do.Please?"Twilight gave him these big soulful eyes thing and he teared a bit."O...ok...but I'll need Fluttershy's consent if she wants to too and...this is not some cliche villains we are talking about these guys will KILL you.Slow and painful.They are sadistic and cruel and will kill you if given the chance...you REALLY sure you wanna fight them?"Twilight and pinkie hid behind fluttershy...even when fighting nightmare and discord they never really thought any villain would actually take their lives."Psssh...they wouldn't last five minutes."Said mag.

Ooc:Its up to you now fire...make Fluttershy epic win or something...oh and Dia we are SO GONNA use that song.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Topaz sighed. "Any other way he was right, we have to leave. To the woods now, in least we can hide in there if need be," She growled. She walked over to the now passed out Firestorm and shook her head. "I suppose I'm going to have to carry you? Good think I'm no mere mortal," she grumbled as she slung one of his arms over her shoulder and then lifted him off the ground. Considering he was quite big compared to her she couldn't even lift all of him off the ground, but in least enough to drag him along.
TopazRaven

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 am

[Firestorm's Shop]

*The bag and sudden order seemed impertinent to Kalvin, but useful nonetheless. He considered the bag's enchantment, a simple but useful expression of expandable geometry with convenient indexing, and, sorting hurriedly through the ruins of the shop, he shoved whatever looked vaguely useful or interesting into the bag, starting with the loose weaponry from the security system. As he filled the bag, his arcane senses recorded each object. While his more... dramatic abilities should remain safely under wraps, he would still need a way to deal with distant and plentiful threats without drawing attention to himself. He did not know yet how common magical training was here, but the number of guns in the shop certainly gave him a usable idea of what was available on the technological side.*

*Grabbing his final item - the shop's first aid kit, Kalvin surreptitiously formed the shadows at his side into a large-caliber revolver and ran toward Firestorm just in time to see him faint.*

Kalvin (to Topaz): Carrying him like that, you'll leave a trail a blind man could follow. Here, let me carry him.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 am

raider~joseph (post: 1510329) wrote:"Take these ponies and dragon back.Cthulhu has been considered by many to be Fires arch nemesis.If he gets out...Twilight I need my powers back.You too pinkie.It's time for you two to go home."Twilight spoke up."What about you?Your in danger this Cthulhu guy could kill you!I wanna fight too!"Pinkie added."Yeah I'll be all hi yaaaah!"She kicked a tree.And a pinecone hit her in the head."Ok maybe not like that but still!Grrrr..."Spike was a bit worried."Well...how bad is this cthulhu guy anyway?"Joseph replied."No one I know of in the world has the power to kill him you have to be unable to die of age to do that.You can only seal him up...and the last time he got out he killed a collective 1253635232 people...plus I don't have time to train you guys."Said Joseph."Please...I can't help but feel that this is what we need to do.Please?"Twilight gave him these big soulful eyes thing and he teared a bit."O...ok...but I'll need Fluttershy's consent if she wants to too and...this is not some cliche villains we are talking about these guys will KILL you.Slow and painful.They are sadistic and cruel and will kill you if given the chance...you REALLY sure you wanna fight them?"Twilight and pinkie hid behind fluttershy...even when fighting nightmare and discord they never really thought any villain would actually take their lives."Psssh...they wouldn't last five minutes."Said mag.

Ooc:Its up to you now fire...make Fluttershy epic win or something...oh and Dia we are SO GONNA use that song.

OOC: This is just a suggestion but, for stuff like the song, let's put that in the idea thread or an OOC thread so we can have a constance OOC where we can talk and stuff without having to put it up in the rp.

Fluttershy's head hung low, mane covering her face but apparent tears draining down her face. Sobbing and mumbling to herself, her muscles tensed and her face grimaced. The more she thought about the circumstances she had faced up to now, the louder her cry became.

Suddenly, She stomped on the ground force fully with her hoof. "ERRRR!" Looking up now, tears were streaming down her face. "ERRRRGGGH!!" She continuously stomped the ground in hate as she vented her anger, grass ripping from the floor as she stomped.

"Errrgh, I hate this world!" She cried out aloud.

"I hate that I had ended up here and spent the night in this stupid forest ALONE without any friends, I hate having been in constant fear this whole time, I hate having seen death the moment I got here, and I HATE those things" She exclaims pointing to the Xenomorph "I hate that Stupid TULU and all the distruction he's caused. " she points to the prophecy book in Big Mac's hands " and I hate not being home! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" She stomped around angrily, kicking up dirt everywhere.

Taking a moment to calm down. She approaced her shield and slung it on her back. Then she approached Big Mac, staring him in the with determined eyes as she spoke. "I know I'm not usually the one to be brave.." she said. "But you need to tell me right now. Will stopping Tulu get us home?"
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:44 am

"Be my guest," Topaz grunted in response to Kalvin. All to happy to hand Firestorm over. She wasn't all that fond of him for obvious reasons to begin with.
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: But first before we have a ooc thread. BOOM POST 100 FOR OUR RP YEAAAAA BABBBYY!!!!!!!

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 am

[Firestorm's shop]

*Kalvin took Firestorm, nestled him comfortably within the variable geometry of the bag, and then, revolver at the ready, followed Topaz into the forest.*

Kalvin: So, where are we going?
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 am

Kaligraphic (post: 1510389) wrote:[Firestorm's shop]

*Kalvin took Firestorm, nestled him comfortably within the variable geometry of the bag, and then, revolver at the ready, followed Topaz into the forest.*

Kalvin: So, where are we going?

OOC: Bffttt Haha, That's was hilarious Kali! Very creative XD

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 pm

OOC: That was pretty funny. xD

"No idea," she grumbled. "We need to find the Tardis or something. Any clue what that is?" She asked, turning to him. She glanced over at Dia, Aoi and the ponies as well. "Are you all coming or would you rather stay here and be eaten," she called to them since they hadn't moved yet.
TopazRaven

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1510395) wrote:OOC: That was pretty funny. xD

"No idea," she grumbled. "We need to find the Tardis or something. Any clue what that is?" She asked, turning to him. She glanced over at Dia, Aoi and the ponies as well. "Are you all coming or would you rather stay here and be eaten," she called to them since they hadn't moved yet.

- Shop-

Chasity woke up in a hard thump when Firestorm struggled to gently drop her and the ponies on the concrete.

"Wha, where am I?" She looked around but couldn't push herself off the concrete, her cocoon like entrapment preventing her from doing so.

"Ugh, what's this?" she tried to wrestle herself free. "Ugh I'm stuck!" She struggled some more. She continued to struggle free until she saw Firestorm faint to the ground. "Mr. Storm, are you okay?" She asked, but to no response. She a few other figures, A diamond haired girl with a dragon, a strangely clothed woman, and a man carrying a satchel. At this point she assumed she had to be dreaming, with the oddly colored pegasi and unicorn, as well as the hick pony trodding about. But none the less it was a scarry dream... one she wanted to get out of very badly. "Someone help me please!!! You three, anyone, Help me!" she sobbed.

She saw them start to run. "No!!! Don't leave me!!" she yelled. "Why would Mr. Storm save me if his friends are just going to leave me?" she cried.

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well from what big Mac said our worlds fused.Sorry to say.I can escort you all home.Although Cthulhu not Tulu mind you will destroy your kingdom...pretty darn easily. However if you acted as a distraction they would avoid equestria in general.Now I could train you to fight you and your friends.I could give you powers and teach you to use them temporarily.What do you say?"Twilight pondered."Um...I'M NOT AFRAID!I just remembered we beat discord and nightmare moon we can handle some Cthulhu guy!Right girls?"Pinkie spoke up."Yeah!Cmon fluttershy we can handle it!For ponyville!For equestria!FOR PONIES EVERYWHERE!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby josh_manga » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Big Mac: "I like calling him 'Tulu', it seems diminishing."

Turning to Fluttershy.

"Easy there, calm down. It'll be ok. Tulu won't escape if the stars don't align. All we need is a ship, and then we can work up a strategy on how to stop the Navigators."
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
http://lunamothmusicalentity.bandcamp.com/ http://smithcreations.webs.com/ http://www.scytherpg.webs.com/
Take off every sig, for great justice!
God bless us, everyone.
j.smith.
josh_manga

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

josh_manga (post: 1510461) wrote:Big Mac: "I like calling him 'Tulu', it seems diminishing."

Turning to Fluttershy.

"Easy there, calm down. It'll be ok. Tulu won't escape if the stars don't align. All we need is a ship, and then we can work up a strategy on how to stop the Navigators."

OOC: *coughcough Tardis coughcough* man I hope my cough wasn't loud enough to break the fourth wall and alert these guys to an obviously awesome form of transportation not but a few yards from them. :D *wink wink*

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:42 am

"Well we could use the tardis.Its like a couple of yards from here but hold on a sec real quick k?"He took out a cellphone."Hello League of Calamitous Intent?I have a complaint.Apparently the Cult of Cthulhu is back?I thought David Bowie kicked them out?"A operator on the other line said."We did!The LAST time Cthulhu got out he nearly destroyed everything!The stars have been so same no illusions have been cast its impossible they slipped by us!Your sure about this?" "I don't know...but...whenever someone says cthulhu you know stuff goes down." "Ok...ok we will look into send a report back to the heroes in your area through the...okay you know how this works by now just keep an eye open.Thanks for the warning."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1510395) wrote:OOC: That was pretty funny. xD

Dia was about to reply when she heard the cries of the woman that Fire had brought up from the underground cave. Rainbow Dash quickly looked over and assessed the situation. "Rainbow Dash to the rescue!" she shouted. Leaping up, she zoomed towards the woman and started flying around her like a rainbow tornado. The sticky cocoon stuff started coming off with the force of it. After a minute, Rainbow Dash stopped, and the mess of cocoon splatted onto another building, freeing the woman. "Ooops..." she said. Then she glanced back at the other two ponies. Apple Jack was trying to help Rarity, but instead they got stuck to each other. "Might as well..." said Rainbow Dash. She did the same thing to Rarity and Apple Jack. Dia helped the woman up, and everyone started dashing after the others.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Topaz had honestly forgotten all about the random female Firestorm had saved from the beast's underground cave. Once everyone was up and running she turned back around and jolted off into the woods, sword at the ready. Who knew what they would find in there.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 am

"Ok so what do we do now?"Said Twilight."I best recommend we keep moving. The last thing we want is Topaz finding us."Joseph lead them through the forest. "Wow we just might make it after all!"Joseph said. Then they took a turn...and it was Topaz...Joseph tried to hide the ponies in a bush."Oh hey misstress!Um...how are you?!Fine?Good!Ima just be going now...Bye!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 am

Topaz nearly jumped out of her own skin, running right into Joseph. "Hold it!" She hissed before grabbing him by the back of his shirt so he could go no further and jerking him back. "I know what you have been up to traitor and I plan to deal with you later. For now there is no time for that, what with all these creepy, slobbering beast around. What have you done with those ponies I saw you with you before? I have the rest and unless you want them to be eaten I suggest you go fetch them now! I have been instructed to find the Tardis by your friend from the shop so that we can get the heck out of here!"
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Ooc:Twilight teleported us back to town a while back FYI...

Twilight jumped out of the bushes."Give me back my friends!"In a rage she conjured a fireball and sucker punched Topaz.Twilight stood wide eyed."Did...I DO that?"Raider picked her up and used dark energy to pick up the other three.He and Mag ran off."We gotta find Firestorm!"Mag said as they ran to town.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 am

Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity were near enough to see and hear all that went on, and though that Joseph was kidnapping Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. "NO ONE KIDNAPS MY FRIENDS!" cried Rainbow Dash. She made a flying charge ad Joseph and kicked him in the back.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am

"OW! Blast it all, have I not been beaten down enough today!?" Topaz snarled from where she had landed on the ground. "Firestorm is with me Raider you idiot! The Tardis! He said to find the Tardis. Those creatures are everywhere and have captured the entire town! They'll get us next if we stick around here!" Kornac rushed over to his master and sniffed at her in worry.
TopazRaven

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 am

Mag used shock wave on Rainbow from behind.Stunning her to the ground."MAG!"Joseph said getting up."Dude not cool!She didn't know!Hold on..."Joseph's hands began to glow.He touched her and her wounds were healed."There we go...full health."Joseph got up and saw diamond dragon."Hey Joseph...did you tell Dia...why we betrayed the bronies...like the reason."Said Mag cautiously."No...it slipped my mind...um hey Dia...ahahaha....how you doing?Um...your dragon looks good!Healthy...um..."He backed away slowly."Rainbow,Rarity,Applejack!"Pinkie said hugging the ponies in a big hug."We missed you!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

[Edge of town encounter]

*Kalvin watched the encounter turn violent with curiosity. Apparently, both sets of talking ponies were from the same group, and the human they were with was another magic user. Kalvin began to think that perhaps it was technology that was the import, and magic the native development.*

Kalvin (to Joseph and the ponies with him): Not to interrupt, but who are you?
Kaligraphic

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

"We missed you too honey!" said Rarity, a bit uncomfortable since she was being a bit smooshed. Rainbow Dash was fighting to get at Mag. "Lemme at him! Lemme at him!" she kept on saying. Dia looked coolly at Joseph, not giving away any emotion.

ooc: I'm gonna freak you out Joseph!!! XDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Topaz stood up after moment, still feeling a bit dazed. She shot a glare at Joseph and then the pony who had attacked her and then turned away from them all and started to limp away. Her bear quickly following her. "I will find it myself then."
TopazRaven

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying