The Great Event

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Okay, here's the deal: the RPG's concept started way back when I still had a computer to use. Now, however, I'm limited to the library computers, which have time restrictions. Therefore, to get things started, in place of an information drop, I will list a small set of rules and then you can all introduce your characters in the RPG thread. The rules are as yet to be determined, so please check back regularly for updates.

Thank you, and God Bless.
- Michael Lance
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Rules for introducing characters:

Postby Michael Lance » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Rules for introducing characters are as follows:

- Characters cannot interact with any NPCs Diamond Dragon and/or I have created until either Michael Lance (Maikeru) Niji Sakasa, or Hikari Sakasa have contacted them.

- Characters must be in Graceville at the time of their introduction.

- And finally, characters cannot interact with each other until absolutely everyone has been introduced.

Thank you all, and God Bless
- Michael Lance
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 am

Oookay, people - things are moving much too slowly around here for my liking, so I'm giving everyone until the end of the week to start posting in the RPG thread, or else I'll have to multi-post :P

No pressure, y'all.

- Michael Lance
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

D'oh

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 am

Yikes! Sorry guys -- I have a few more things that need to be told about my character - and you guys need to do this, too!

Age - 19

Educational Status - GED Graduate (last year completed: 11th grade)

Faith - Atheist*

Relationship Status (- this is optional, everybody -) - Single by choice.

*[my character is an atheist. I, however, am not. Please just keep that in mind everybody]

Sorry about that, guys! :bang:
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby samurai10 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Lol, okay.

Educational Status: Um... she's in 12th grade, I guess.
Relationship Status: Single also by choice.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 am

samurai10 (post: 1538955) wrote:Lol, okay.

Educational Status: Um... she's in 12th grade, I guess.
Relationship Status: Single also by choice.

By the way, I would just like to point out the things like the Educational Status are not optional, but you do have quite a few options: For instance, military schools, pre-graduate and homeschooling, to name a few.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 am

Hmmm... this is interesting...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Twister980 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Name: Cliff Shinji
Height: 5' 11'
General mood: An extremely cocky, though competent fighter. He is easily angered, and tends to get into fights.
Appearance: Image
Type: Fighter
Educational Status - Senior
Faith - Reformed Presbyterian
Relationship Status - Single
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Revised Character sheet.

Nickname: “Dutchâ€
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Michael Lance » Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 pm

> Eye color: Crystal Blue.

> Gender: Male.

> Hair color: Auburn with blue streaks.

> Height: 6" 3'

> General mood: A loner disposition that usually puts people off. Tends to snap under stress or when people interupt his train of thought (which Hikari does constantly). His considers his trust to be something that must be earned - even Niji and Hikari haven't entirely earned his confidence. Among his friends, these are the ones he trusts the most:

> Michelle Moore: A girl he met in the Western region three years ago. He hasn't heard from her since he woke up*, and she is one of the people he's searching for.

> Sara Winters: Another girl, also met in the Western region - she's been looking for him since he dissapeared over two years ago*, and he's almost completely forgotten about her at this point.

> Skyler Jacobs: One of Michael's best friends, he's the oddball of the group - his antics frequently get him in trouble, which Michael [usually] helps him to get out of. He's been sticking by Michael's side since he met him (over five years ago), but he was sent away to a "school for the gifted" when it was realized that he had great potential as a partical physicist.

> Jacquelyn Stuarts: Michael's nearest - and, to him, dearest - friend, a teenage girl whom he met when they were both in junior high. He feels that he can be open with her more than anyone else, and he's been searching for her desperately since the Event - she dissapeared without a trace, and he's been on her trail since he woke up - which, to his growing horror, is growing steadily colder. He feels lost without someone to confide in, and even more lost without Jaquelyn.

> Type: Special-Class "Avatar."

* I am alluding to something that has not yet been revealed - all will be revealed in time, young ones. ^^; lol, I'm not doing that again...

Anywho, this post was made in the hopes that anyone who doesn't know we've already started - well, now they'll know! lol

Also, anyone who submitted a character sheet is accepted. Just fyi ^^
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 pm

A new character revealed!

> Eye color - Blazing White
> Gender - Male
> Hair - Brown, but slicked back at an odd angle
> Height - 5' 11"
> General mood - The oddball of the group, Skyler Jacobs is often a little oblivious to his surroundings. Although he screws up more often than he gets things right, he has a heart of gold and is willing to bite the bullet for just about anyone.

> Class - "Mechanizer" (the basis for this class will be revealed soon enough)

> An aside - Skyler is single, for reasons that will soon become apparent. ^^;
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Advent - Dawn

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying