The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 am

oOC: OOPS! I totally forgot to post!
--Joanne--
Joanne asked Emily "Are you willing to accept Sophia as your mother, guide, and protector?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Summer watched Emily's baptism with a smile on her face. She still didn't quite get what was going on.
She decided to have a talk with Joanne once she was done with the baptism. But, Until then, she'd watch the baptism.
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

~Emily~

She nodded. "I do."

~Eruan~

He nervously smiled at Shiro. "Well... If you're too busy, I understand."
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 am

--Joanne--
Joanne smiled and said, "Hold your breath."
She sent a telepathic message to Berenike. "Berenike. We need to talk when I finish."
--Reika--
Reika saw Summer. She'd never gotten to know her and thought this would be a good time. "Would you like to talk?" she asked.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 am

~Emily~

Emily sucked in a deep breath.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 am

Summer looked up startled that someone was actually talking to her. "Oh. Hi Reika. Oh.Sure. I'd love to talk," she said. "Why don't you have a seat," Summer said.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

--Reika--
Reika sat down and sighed. "You want to know what it's like to have a priestess for a mother?"
ooC: Ask her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Summer looked at Reika. "I'd love to know if your willing to talk about it," she said with a soft smile.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 am

--Reika--
"I like it and I hate it." Reika said. "I like it because my mom is the nicest person I've ever met. I don't like it because everyone excepts me to follow in her footsteps. I...can't do that. I want to be my own person." She threw her hands in the air. "Why don't people get that? I get stares all the time. And I know what people are thinking. They think I'm so perfect and probably expect me to walk on water."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 am

Summer looked at Reika. "I don't expect you to do that. I totally understand how you feel. Chrysanthe is almost perfect at anything and now that I come along they expect me to be just like her. But, I'm a total different person. You and I both are Reika. We just need to be ourselves and we will be fine. I'm sorry that people think of you like hat Reika. I truly am," Summer said softly.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:43 pm

--Reika--
"Well, at least someone does." said Reika.
At that moment, Karin showed up with Zoe. She set Zoe down and Zoe reached out to her cousin.
"What, you want my lap, Zoe?" Reika asked sweetly. She picked the baby up and bounced her on her knee.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia threw some clothes on, and with one last stretch, she walked out of her tent. Her mind started racing all of a sudden as she remembered the past few months. I haven't actually been face-to-face with Berenike for a long time... I'm surprised she lived. Eulalia thought with wonder and relief. I need to go see her... To apologize. And with that last thought, Eulalia took broke into a sprint before she saw Berenike.
"'Nike!" She called. Berenike's eyes widened at the familiar nickname and turned around.

"Eulalia!" She cried as Eulalia embraced her around the neck. "Child... It's been so long." Eulalia nodded as she let go.

"'Nike... I'm sorry... for everything. I really am," she said softly. Berenike's gaze softened.

"It's all right--"

"No, it's not all right. I was wrong," Eulalia interjected. She looked away as she bit her lip. "I-I tried to kill you..." Berenike sighed and smiled sympathetically.

"Ah, Eulalia. The one and only Eulalia," Berenike said softly. "You've been forgiven. That was established when you returned to us."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 am

--Joanne--
Joanne finished baptizing Emily. "Put your clothes back on. By the way, you truly are a beautiful girl. I can see why Eruan likes you." she dressed herself and walked over to where she saw Berenike. She hid out of the way when she saw Eulalia asking for forgiveness. When Eulalia finished speaking, she came out from where she was hiding and warmly embraced Eulalia.
"It's never easy is it?" Joanne said softly. She smiled. "If you're looking for forgiveness from me, you already have it. I changed you back, after all. Besides, we need to talk. All three of us. Sophia came to me in a dream. She believes it is time, Berenike. Time we told Eulalia all about her family."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 am

~Emily~

She quickly slipped on her clothes, a blush tinting her face. "Thank you." She followed Joanne's line of sight to Eulalia. She smiled.

~Eruan~

He sighed, and walked away. Shiro may have gone back to sleep, or maybe she didn't even hear him. He climbed onto Saphira's back. Let's fly. The two took to the sky.
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 pm

=Eulalia, Berenike=

Eulalia's eyes widened slightly at what Joanne said. She looked at Berenike for confirmation on what she just heard, earning a nod from the latter. "My family?" She asked incredulously. "You... you know about my family?"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm

--Joanne--
"Yes. I am sorry, but I kept my knowledge from you because I had promised Berenike that I would not reveal it to you until we felt you were ready. After what has transpired between you and Adarah, I believe you are ready. You see, you are not the first in your family to have met Adarah. You are the product of two warring clans: the Montagues and the Warrens. Your parents knew their elders would never approve of their marriage, so they had you out of wedlock. She also knew that if she had you, her family would disown her and you would not have a comfortable lifestyle. She gave you up so that you would live."
OOC: Have Berenike tell her her mother is still alive.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 pm

~Emily~

Her eyes widened as she listened to Joanne's story. "Wow..." She whispered.

OOC: LOL sounds like my family's clans.
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

=Eulalia, Berenike=

Eulalia's eyes widened again. "So that's why I was given up..." She stated softly.

"Your mother is still alive," Berenike told her with a smile. Eulalia gasped.

"Wh-what?"

"She's still alive," Berenike repeated. Eulalia was speechless as she shook her head slightly in wonder.

"When can we see her?" Eulalia asked suddenly, looking back and forth and Joanne and Berenike, hoping that they could.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

--Joanne--
"Right now." Joanne said. "It is imperative that we do so. If we do not, she may make the worst decision she could ever make--to commit suicide."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 pm

=Eulalia, Berenike=

Eulalia felt her heart stop for a moment. "S-suicide...?" She whispered. Berenike nodded.

"That is why we must go and see her," Berenike stated. Eulalia nodded vigorously.

"Of course we must! We will!" Eulalia said with finality, her assertive (or possibly aggressive) personality returning. "I won't have my mother commit suicide, I simply won't!" By now, Eulalia was so worked up that she could feel herself shaking,

"Shh, calm down child! We will visit her!" Berenike whispered soothingly. Eulalia calmed down some.

"When?"

"As Joanne said. Right now. Gather some of your things in your tent, but keep it minimal," Berenike instructed.

=Chrysanthe=

Chrysanthe had been hiding herself behind a tent, holding a small basket of berries and nuts she gathered. She overheard Eulalia's, Berenike's, and Joanne's conversation. I should go with them... Maybe for some moral support for Eulalia... She thought as she walked towards them.

=Ambrosia=

A soft whimpering sound could be heard in a small cottage. A woman of thirty-five sat on her make-shift bed (which wasn't really a bed; just some old blankets folded on top of each other) as she contemplated whether to kill herself, and how she should do it. Hang yourself!

No, poison is quicker!

A stab to the heart is the quickest way...
Ambrosia clutched her head as demons argued within her head. "Please stop..." She whimpered.

MAKE US! They yelled back at her before laughing maniacally, causing Ambrosia to choke out a sob.

Where did it all go wrong? She thought to herself. She then remembered.

--Flashback--

A young woman, no older than 18, stood on the roof of her family's manor at dusk, hands on her hips, her bright blue eyes overlooking the courtyard and lands with a sense of arrogance. Her long, blood-red hair blew about whenever the wind changed directions. She inhaled the scent of peonies and cherry blossoms, dreaming about the day that she would inherit the rights to her family's manor and riches.

"This, my dear Ambrosia," her father would say when she was small, "is all yours. The manor, the lands, the courtyard, even the peasants will be yours once you are 21." Ambrosia's eyes would sparkle when her father would tell her this.

"Even the peony trees?" She would ask with enthusiasm, for those were her favorite in all the land. Her father would burst out laughing and pat his daughter's head.

"Yes, even the peony trees!" He replied as he gestured toward all the trees that were currently letting go of the pink fairy-like flowers.

Ambrosia smiled as she overlooked the lands. "Mine," she said to herself with a smile. Continuing to look around, she thought that she could see a shadown near the barrier wall of the courtyard. Her eyes narrowed and she almost called for the guards, but she refrained from doing so. Becoming curious as to who was intruding in her home, she crouched down on the roof before crawling onto a large statute toward the ground, using some of the climbing plants as ropes to hang onto for support. She landed on her feet as quiet as possible. With the speed of a cheetah and silence of a church mouse, Ambrosia ran towards the shadow. "Halt!" She said in a sharp, but quiet whisper once she was within six feet of what she could tell was a man. The man looked startled and Ambrosia heard the sharp sound of a sword being drawn.

"Come no further," the man said calmly yet threatenly. Ambrosia stood up straight and squinted, trying to see what the man looked like.

"I could say the same to you; you're trespassing on my property," Ambrosia said, smirking as she drew a knife. "Step into what little light is left so that I can see you." The man obeyed, sword drawn, as the dim, orange light of dusk engulfed his features. Ambrosia couldn't help but stare at the man for a moment. Dark, curly hair, forest-green eyes, tall and muscular.

A suitable man for a husband... if he weren't a trespasser, Ambrosia thought with slight disappointment. "You look familiar," she stated as she eyed the man. "Have I met you before?" The man looked at her with slightly curious eyes, lowering his sword slightly.

"Perhaps," he replied, intrigued that the young woman wasn't fleeing and crying bloody-murder that a trespasser was in the courtyard. "Your name?"

"I think it's fair that you give me your name first," Ambrosia said imediately and bluntly. "My home, my rules." The man's eye twitched slightly.

"Fine. My name is Darius," the man said. "Darius Warren." Ambrosia's eyes widened at the man's last name.

"You're of the Warren clan?!" She said incredulously. "And you dare to trespass in my home?!"

"And you must be the young mistress Montague, correct?" The man said somewhat smugly.

"Ambrosia Montague," Ambrosia replied, already running towards Darius with her knife. He easily dodged her sloppy swipes and grabbed her wrists. Unfortuantely, the momentum that Ambrosia had gained from running caused her to barrel into Darius and the latter fell back, Ambrosia falling ontop of him. Darius quickly flipped htem so that he was ontop of Ambrosia, who was about to scream for help.

"Scream, and I'll severe your head off your shoulders," he threatened calmly as he held his other hand to Ambrosia's mouth. Ambrosia would have kicked or hit the man ontop of her, but something other than the sword to her neck told her not move. Darius removed his hand from Ambrosia's mouth.

"Why are you here?" She demanded, glaring at the man. Darius kept the sword to Ambrosia's neck.

"I didn't ask to be here," Darius said quietly. "I'm actually supposed to be kidnapping you." Ambrosia's eyes widened at this. "But I don't want to." Ambrosia glared at Darius.

"What's the catch?"

"There is no catch," Darius stated in confusion. "I'm the only one in my fmaily with a straight head and I don't wish to be at personal war with another family for ridiculous reasons."

"Well, that's all fine and dandy, but you can get off of me any time you like," Ambrosia said with a smirk. "There's no rush, though." Darius couldn't restrain the blush that painted his face as he quickly stood up off of the young girl, dusting himself off as if he had accumulated dirt on his clothes.

--End of Flashback--

The current Ambrosia smiled. Ah, yes. I remember. That was their first meeting. A fluke way of meeting someone, let alone the person you loved.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 am

OOC: Wow, that was almost something out of Song of Ice and Fire, Ally. I also think Shakespeare would've liked it.
--Joanne--
Joanne saw Chrysanthe approaching. "I assume you overheard. If you wish to join us, get Kleon and come. We will not dally. This is an urgent matter."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 pm

OOC: D'aww, thanks, Rockie! That means a lot. ^^

IC:

=Eulalia, Chrysanthe=

Eulalia ran to her tent and stuffed a few of her clothes into a sack. Pulling her long hair into low, loose ponytail. She didn't have time to weave it into its usual braided bun. She ran back to Berenike and Joanne and looked at Chrysanthe. "Chrysanthe?" Chrysanthe nodded.

"I'm coming with you guys," she said. And with that, Chrysanthe made a mad dash to Kleon. "Kleon! We're going with Eulalia to visit her mother."

"W-we are?" Kleon asked.

"Yes, yes! Now hurry!" Chrysanthe replied in a rush as she tugged Kleon towards the others.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

--Joanne--
Joanne said to Kleon. "I need you to do me a favor. I want you to go over to Kilin and lend him your speed. We have to get to Eulalia's mother as quickly as possible."
OOC: Lending speed won't slow Kleon down, just so you know.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Summer was so busy that she didn't notice her sister leave until she got on her dragon. She stood up. "I wonder where their going," she asked out loud.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:18 am

Kilin answered. "We're going to meet Eulalia's mother. It is imperative that we do so--a matter of life and death."
He turned around to come closer to Kleon, but sent telepathically, If you wish to help, decide now and come with us. I must warn you: it will be dangerous.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 am

~Emily~

She watched the exchange between Kleon and Kilin. Then looked over towards Eulalia.
Chrysanthe had decided to join her, so why couldn't she? "I'm coming too." Strych?
He huffed. I know you don't like that name anymore, we'll figure something out. She told him quickly what was happening. I need you to fly me there. He was silent. All right.

~Eruan~

He was silent throughout the whole flight. Saphira tried to strike up conversations with him, but he remained silent. Are you ignoring me? A small smile made it's way onto his face. Yup. Saphira growled in mock anger. Then did a quick barrel roll. Hey! Don't do that, you know it makes me sick! Saphira laughed. But you enjoyed it.
He chuckled. Yeah. The silence settled back in. What's on your mind, Eruan?
He sighed. I don't know... So much has happened lately. Eulalia, and now Emily, have come back... He huffed. It's too much to take in all at once. Saphira listened carefully. Would it be too much to ask Sophia to help you in this matter? He stopped. It's what I should have done... He bowed his head. Sophia, please instruct me in what I am to do here in the resistance, and please guide me in the matters of the heart. He opened his eyes. So where to? He stared off into the sky. Back to camp.
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am

=Eulalia, Chrysanthe, Kleon, Berenike=

Kleon nodded. Of course I'm coming, He thought back. "Chrysanthe, are you ready to go?" Chrsyanthe nodded, holding up her small sack of few things.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 am

Summer quickly ran up to her sister. "Chrysanthe! I want to come too," she said to her.
She didn't want to leave her sister again.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 am

OOC: I'm going to assume Kleon already gave Kilin his speed.
"Let's go then." Joanne said as she mounted Kilin. "Time is not to be wasted."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am

~Emily~

Strych landed, Emily quickly mounted him. "Let's go."
Twister980

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying