The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 am

~Ai~
Ai rushed to Joanne's room and started shaking her. "Mother! wake up! Zoe has been taken again!" she cried.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

Joanne and Set sat up and adjusted their covers.
"Is Eulalia here?" Joanne asked before stopping herself. She had to show that she was still willing to trust Eulalia again. After all, it was her blood that broke the spell.
(ALLY WHERE ARE YOU?)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

~Eruan~

"You planning on coming out soon? He asked Shiro, without looking back into her tent.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 am

OOC: Sorry! Been really busy the last few days, but I can write now.

=Eulalia=

Eulalia sat up from her mat, hearing footsteps running towards her tent. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. It's too early for a visit... She thought deliriously as she stood up and ran her fingers through her curly locks.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 am

~Shiro~
Shiro finally came out of the tent. "Sorry!" she said quickly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am

--Sophia--
Just remember, my child. You owe me. Because Joanne gave you her blood, you are now in my service. But unlike Adarah, I will allow you to have free will. Joanne thinks you should be given another chance, and I am doing that. Do not squander this opportunity. Ah, here comes Karin now. This would be ample time for you to ask her forgiveness.
Karin came in, quite flustered. She looked around and saw that Zoe was no where to be found.
"I guess you wouldn't know anything about Zoe's disappearance this time." Karin said, with a tiny hint of ice. "I should strangle you right now with my powers over plants, but that won't help anything." She realized what she was saying. "Sorry, I just don't know what to do. I know Zoe needs me. I can feel her anxiety. And Joanne hasn't even performed the bonding ritual. I guess my instincts are taking over. I guess you're not the only one needing forgiveness."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm

~Eruan~

He smiled. "It's all right." He saw Karin heading for Eulalia's tent. He followed.

~Emily~

We're getting closer. Emily hated to admit it, but the sense of evil was overpowering. The portal was nearby. Close enough for her to feel it. Strych sensed her uneasiness, then looked back up at her. Mother will be pleased, right? Emily shivered. With the success? Yes. With us? Probably not.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia stopped combing her fingers through her hair when Sophia spoke to her. She listened without talking back for once and just heeded her words. She then saw Karin come into her tent, causing Eulalia to lower her eyes in still-remaining guilt.

"I guess you wouldn't know anything about Zoe's disappearance this time," Eulalia heard Karin say, causing the latter to clench her fists. "I should strangle you right now with my powers over plants, but that won't help anything." Eulalia raised her eyes to Karin, glaring slightly. She was about to fire a snide remark before Karin spoke again. "Sorry, I just don't know what to do. I know Zoe needs me. I can feel her anxiety. And Joanne hasn't even performed the bonding ritual. I guess my instincts are taking over. I guess you're not the only one needing forgiveness," Karin said. Eulalia sighed.

"I guess not..." she said under her breath, her eye twitching slightly. "But... I probably need it more..." She fidgeted with one of her curls slightly, taking a deep breath as she tried to think of a way to ask for forgiveness without seeming desperate or weak. "Karin, I... I, uhm... I'm sorry for... for hurting you and... the others," Eulalia stuttered, though she wasn't satisfied by the way she sounded. "I just... Oh, son of a-- Forgive me, okay?!" Eulalia cried as she dropped to her knees before Karin, her hands folded. "I'm sorry for everything! For-for betraying you and stealing Zoe! For trying to get the better of you!" By now, sorrowful yet relieved tears started brim Eulalia's eyes as she hoped for Karin to forgive her. "Just please forgive me."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Twister980 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

~Eruan~

He put his hand on Karin's shoulder.
Then slowly passed her. "Well, I forgive you. I guess." Eruan said.

~Emily~

She sighed, she didn't want Eulalia to suffer for her sake, but they were almost there. We're here. Strych said.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:07 am

--Gorry--
"Karin, taking it out on Eulalia won't solve anything." Gorry said.
"You're right, dear." Karin said. "I guess that's why Sophia brought us together. I didn't realize how weak I was until I met you. I spent so much time giving Joanne my strength I had so little for myself." She knelt down and embraced Eulalia. "In the end, I'm just glad you came back to us. I do love you, and you've realized this is where you truly belong. I forgive you."
--Joanne--
Joanne said to Ai. "I have a solution. Come, we shall see my sister and then I will contact Aaliyah."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 am

=Eulalia=

Eulalia hugged Karin back. "Thank you," she said quietly. She then looked at Eruan and smiled. "And thanks to you, as well."

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

~Ai~
Ai nodded, and followed her mentor to Karin's tent.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Twister980 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:19 pm

~Styrch~

He shook himself as they landed. So... What happened while I was out? Emily frowned. Well... She smiled. I changed. Strych's eyes widened. He growled. You're back to normal...! He was tempted to charge her. He knew Adarah would want him to strike her, but he couldn't. Not because of any binding, but because of... He swallowed. I can't hurt you... He looked at the baby in her arms. Why did you come here, if you changed? Emily stepped closer, petting Strych on the head. Because I couldn't leave you behind. Strych was being tugged to and fro. He growled, placing his front arms over his head. Adarah... No... No... No! He clawed at his scales. They burned on his skin. Sophia... Help me! A bright light burst from the seams in his scales. They fell off of him like raindrops. They revealed a Golden Dragon. Emily cautiously approached him. Strych? He stood up, his head up in the sky. He looked down at her. And hummed. Emily.

~Eruan~

It worked. Eruan smiled to himself. Thank you for following them, Saphira.
Saphira hummed. We'll be flying when I get back. He sent a positive reaction back to her. Well, duh. I wanna see if I can get Shiro and Len to come flying too.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

--Ariel--
Emily, turn back. I can change Strych to a good dragon. You do not need to help my enemy. She can only bring you pain. I can remove Lobinka from you forever.
--Joanne--
Joanne entered Karin's tent. "I see you're awake, Eulalia." She wrapped her arms around Eulalia. "I'm glad you came back to us, my child."
She sent a message to Aaliyah. [i]We need you to open a portal for us.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia hugged Joanne back. "I never thought I'd say this a few days ago, but I'm glad to be back," she replied with a smile.

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese=

Chrysanthe stirred in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open. She looked around before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Morning already?" She mumbled. Suddenly, Annaliese popped her head through the tent opening. She smiled.

"Morning!" She greeted cheerily. Chrysanthe yawned a 'good morning' before standing up. "Eulalia's awake and so is your sister." Chrysanthe's brightened at this.

"I'll get dressed then!" She replied quickly. Annaliese left the tent and Chrysanthe changed into a plain, blue riding dress, her riding boots, and her utility belt. She then ran outside the tent and looked for her sister.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 am

--Joanne--
"Of course you're happy. I gave you your soul back. Just remember that now you owe me. Perhaps this can be a learning experience. Adarah and her mother have turned many a ruler to their side. Now you can learn from your mistake."
Aaliyah arrived. "I thought we had reached Emily." She said when Joanne told her what happened.
"Apparently not." Joanne shook her head sadly. She sent a telepathic message to everyone to assemble at the center of the camp.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 am

~Eruan~

He followed Joanne's message and met in the middle of the camp.

OOC: Rocky, edit the last post. Ariel knows about Emily's change.

~Emily~

She held the baby tightly in her arms. They put the portal far behind them. You're faster then you were. Strych hummed. Yes... I guess I am. He growled quietly. But I'll be needing a new name.
Twister980

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 am

Summer got up quickly and threw her clothes on. She went outside her tent and looked for her sister. She saw her aways away and went over to her. "Good Morning Chrysanthe! Whats going on," she asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:27 pm

=Eulalia=

Eulalia listened before standing up. "Joanne, who's Emily?" She asked, not aware that Emily was Lobinka. "If she's been decieved by Adarah, I'll do everything I can to help get her back." Eulalia's confident and firm voice was back finally, though it wasn't as arrogant as it used to be.

=Chrysanthe, Kleon, Annaliese, Berenike=

"Good morning, Summer!" Chrysanthe replied with a smile. She then recieved the message from Joanne to meet at the center of camp. "Joanne wants us to meet at the center of camp with everyone else... I wonder why?" She thought outloud as she headed in that direction. She then felt another presence beside her and she smiled as she looked to her side.

"Good morning Kleon, Berenike," she said, nodding at each dragon as they walked beside her, Annaliese trailing behind.

"Good morning, Chrysanthe," Kleon said as Berenike nodded.

"I sense that Eulalia is awake..." Berenike stated. "I'll finally be able to see her in her normal after so long." Berenike smiled excitedly. She couldn't wait to see her child that had been for three long months. "I've missed her.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:05 pm

--Joanne--
"Emily is Lobinka. You remember her." Joanne said.
"Yeah, she's that psycho who was helping you out." said Reika.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 pm

~Emily~

Emily and Strych landed in the center of the camp. Emily handed Zoe back to Karin. "I'm sorry." She smiled sadly.

~Eruan~

He smiled at Emily. You're torn. He sighed. Yes. Saphira laughed. It's a phase. You're at that age. She patted him on the head softly with her chin. You'll grow out of it.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 am

--Karin--
Karin cradled Zoe in her arms and nursed her.
Joanne said to Set. "We need to talk."
"What is it?" he asked.
"Sophia wants Emily to join us. I want you to take her under your wing. You've been there before. You were once one of the Black Dragon Clan too."
"Sounds like a good idea to me." Set shrugged.
Joanne came back and said to Emily. "We want you to join us. We can give you something Adarah cannot: love and a family.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 am

~Emily~

She nodded, petting Strych with her other hand. "All right, but why me?"
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 pm

--Joanne--
"Because Sophia has told me you need us. Her daughter, Ariel, has great plans for you. In time, she will reveal them to you. In the meantime, I can baptize you. That will make it official."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 am

Summer- Chrysanthe's twin-

Summer looked at Chrysanthe. "Hmmm.. I wonder why," she asked.
sarahjoy78

Postby Twister980 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:17 am

~Emily~

She nodded. "All right."

~Eruan~

Do you want to wait on the flight? Eruan shook his head. No. He smiled. She'll be all right. He climbed on Saphira, the two flew over to Shiro. "Hey, you wanna come flying with us?"
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm

--Joanne--
Joanne led Emily to a lake. "You'll need to take off those clothes." She said as she undressed herself. She noticed how nervous Strych was. "I think I know why you are upset. You won't die. But you will be different. You'll be whatever color you were before you were corrupted. If you even remember that."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 pm

OOC: I couldn't edit the post, so we'll have it so he's halfway into the transformation. He doesn't know what his original color was so gold was the first color he chose. It may or may not be his.

~Strych~

He swallowed. He had no idea what his color was. He knew nothing of his power before Adarah, or his life before then. He nodded. "I understand."

~Emily~

She shrugged off her clothes, shivering in the wind.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 am

--Joanne waded into the water and invoked the blessing. She turned towards Emily and said. "Come, wade into the water and we shall begin." she said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 am

~Emily~

Emily waded into the water. Strych lowered his head.
Twister980

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying