The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Dragon Children: Second Generation

Postby goldenspines » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

GM is Phantom_Sorano.

Have fun and play safe everyone!
goldenspines

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC: WHOOHOO!
OOC: Co-GM is Rocklobster

---
Twenty years.....two decades have passed since the great wars that shook the world of Krangor forever. An unlikely group of children and their dragons joined forces to create what would be known as the Resistance to take on the reign of terror by Lord Stephen and his master Pandora- the goddess of disorder and evil. The heavens of Adelphe opened up to aid this band of warriors, and after a great series of battles, Stephen and Pandora were destroyed.
Peace seemed to be on the horizon-until the young daughter of Pandora, Adarah, gained age and power enough to regain her mother's throne. A vendetta for revenge has been struck on the Resistance-both veterans and newcomers. But even with the aid of the goddesses, sages, and angels, can the group of humans and dragons defeat an ultimate evil and discover themselves a second time?
----

<For Resistance people:>

Nefron peered around the group that was before him; old and new faces. His one eye scanned them intently; as if trying to gaze into their souls. He had chosen one of his favorite spots of Krangor- the lush and remote mountain top of the earth dragons called Jessla- to call forth the meeting. Amongst the towering columns and pines with statues of the three goddesses watching over them, the area felt safe and spiritual. He directed his attention back to the group.

"Thank you all for coming. I speak for my mate Minerva and I when I say I am honored to have you all here for this cause. It is daunting I know, but I am hopeful that Adarah can be stopped."

OOC: it's basically a meeting so the Resistance can all get together for a meet-and- greet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<For evil doers....>

Heilgrad was errupt with cries and screams; and not from the usual pain and suffering. In the large dark castle and the center of the realm of darkness, an infuriated young queen was brewing her own storm.

"What do you mean she got through again!?", barked the harsh voice of the young leader.

The two dragons that guarded the gates of Heilgrad- Yalis and Maud- bowed their heads to the ground.

"We are sorry, your Highness. She was able to open a portal in the eastern section."

"And?! What did she obtain?!"

"A young demon....he leaked some information...."

"Information!? What sort of information?!", demanded Adarah.

"We are not sure, Your Excellency. The demon has been captured and is outside the corridor."

"This is an outrage! Hewl! Uris!"

Two large dark figures covered in multiple leathery wings and scales appeared from the darkness.

"Yes, my Queen?"

"Find me humans and dragons that can be of help! It is time that we begin for preparations for the second war....but this time....Krangor will be our new home."

~~~~~~~~~

<For good guys in Adelphe...>

Ariel gazed around searching the crowd of robes for one in particular; her eye soon caught sight of a dash of black.

"Aaliyah!"

The angel looked up to behold the young goddess and quickly hurried over to where she was standing, bowing low.

"Your Highness..."

"Aaliyah, please refrain from your curtesy. We have grown up almost here. How are you my friend?"

"I'm alright."

"Angels don't lie, Aaliyah."

"I know; the benefit of once being human still gives me a little flexibility. I'm just tired is all, but all is well."

"And training goes well with Morigan?"

"She's learning fast."

"Very good."

"Your Highness...I'm just going to ask...you did not call me to lightly chat about my children did you?"

"No. I did not. I'm sure you have felt it...gran....Iawia is getting weaker and sicker."

"I have..."

"I am calling a great meeting today for all higher angels to attend. I expect you and your apprentice to be there after you get back."

"Get back?"

"I know you were in Heilgrad and plan to see Nefron and Minerva."

"He needs to know; he's still my closest friend."

"I know. Take Morigan with you and send my love to Minerva and the rest."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

She bowed and did the ceremonial gestures before heading up to the living corridors and to the large suite she shared with Micheal and her children.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Morigan bowed on her knees when Aaliyah walked in. "Mother! she spoke respectfuly." her eyes showed bright and lively. Morigan had robed herself in her armor and sword. She was ready to attend Aaliyah at any time. Behind her, a small bowl acted as a window to view Kragnor. The view was that of a young human man, nestled down amidst some boulders, his dragon resting atop the boulders nearby. Morigan had been watching him intently for a long while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lann sat in the shade of a large stand of boulders, Sajuuk snored lazily behind and above him atop the boulders themselves. Lann picked up a rock and chucked it up at him. "Cut that racket out! i know you don't snore and are doing it on purpose!"

There was a deep, hearty, chuckle that shook the boulders. The sent of smoke aand sulfur ambiated the area. "Such demanding tones for a field rat, neh?" There was along gratting sound as Sajuuk swirled around to brnig his burning crimson eyes to bear on Lann.

Lann opened one eye and snorted, he was not affraid of Sajuuk. Lann recalled the many times both had gotten heated and fought each other. dispite the obvious size and speed difference, Sajuuk was matched with Lann and his mix of swordsmanship and magic.

"Do you feel it?" Lann's voice was low and amused. "Yes, we are being watched again..." Sajuuk raised his slender head upwards till his snout was poiting high into the air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Twister980 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:56 am

Eraun was trapped, in the middle of a crowd. Being short had it's advantages, but this was one of the disadvantages. He got stuck in a crowd of taller people, and could not see a way out. 'Saphira, come on, I could really use your help right now!' He heard in his mind her laughter. 'My help? You worked yourself in there.' Eraun growled and started pushing his way through the crowd. He wound up at the edge of the crowd. For a minute, he thought he had seen someone. He shook it off, then headed for Saphira,
who was lying in the sun a few yards away.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1498201)"]OOC: WHOOHOO!
OOC: Co-GM is Rocklobster

---
Twenty years.....two decades have passed since the great wars that shook the world of Krangor forever. An unlikely group of children and their dragons joined forces to create what would be known as the Resistance to take on the reign of terror by Lord Stephen and his master Pandora- the goddess of disorder and evil. The heavens of Adelphe opened up to aid this band of warriors, and after a great series of battles, Stephen and Pandora were destroyed.
Peace seemed to be on the horizon-until the young daughter of Pandora, Adarah, gained age and power enough to regain her mother's throne. A vendetta for revenge has been struck on the Resistance-both veterans and newcomers. But even with the aid of the goddesses, sages, and angels, can the group of humans and dragons defeat an ultimate evil and discover themselves a second time?
----

<For Resistance people:>

Nefron peered around the group that was before him]

Eulalia stood beside Berenike, hands on her hips, in an arrogant way. Her face had its usual confident smirk and she was in a good mood.

"Take your hands off your hips, child. You'll draw attention," Berenike scolded in a whisper.

"First impressions are very important, 'Nike. I want to come off as magnificent and triumphant," Eulalia whispered back proudly, letting her smirk grow into a full-blown smile. Berenike sighed quietly and turned back to Nefron.

"You exasperate me," Berenike simply muttered to herself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=Somewhere in the Shadows of a Forest=

"It will happen soon, Chrysanthe. I can sense it," came a low voice that would be enough send chills through one's spine.

"Okay," I small, childish voice replied. Chrysanthe walked beside Aristocles through the forest.

"We must protect her at all costs."

"Yes."

"You understand?"

"Of course I do."

"Excellent."

The two continued walking through the dark forest, Chrysanthe's hand resting lightly on the side of Aristocles's head for guidance through the dark shadows.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

OOC: Such strong posts already! Awesome!

<Adelphe>

Aaliyah smiled and hugged Morigan as she headed to the wash basin.

"Looks like you have been watching the human boy again...", she said as she splashed her face with water. If Ariel noticed how rough she was looking, she couldn't have the kids or Micheal becoming suspicious. Luckily, she was not affecting Morigan's performance.

"We're going down to Krangor....immediately. I just spoke with Shaalon; Nefron is waiting for us at Jessla Mountain. We need to go and get them ready. This will be your first major assignment without me. They need a warrior angel for their mission and I'm....busy between the realms. I have full confidence in you, dear one, so we need to leave as soon as you are ready."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Twister980 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 pm

'Tch, at least you could have tried to lead me out of the crowd!' Eraun growled at his Saphire dragon. He could hear a low vibrating sound, she was laughing. 'What's so funny?' She stared into his eyes, a plume of smoke coming out of her nose. 'The fact that you were taking so long. Even at your height you should have been able to see the light reflecting off of my scales.' He sighed. 'You've got a point.' He looked back at the crowd behind him. 'Why'd we join the rebellion again?' Saphira let her eyes wander, her gaze rested a man. 'To find someone like him.' She pointed her snout in the man's direction. Eraun raised an eyebrow, he glanced where her snout was pointing, A young man, about 28, stood underneath a boulder, looking up into the sky, above him on the boulder, was his dragon. A ruby red dragon. Saphira snorted. 'We came to find people like them. One's like us.' Eraun clambered onto Saphira's back. 'Then, perhaps we should go meet them?' Saphira's lips curled up into what people would call a smile. 'Perhaps we shall.' She crouched down, and took off.

Saphira snarled. 'Wait Eraun.' She flew behind a boulder a few yards away from the two. 'There is something about that man.' She shook herself. Eraun patted her head. 'It's alright, let's wait here, see what we can learn.'
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Edward » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Yalasna, come here, it's time to go thought Alen, calling his dragon.

Already?

Yes. We have to leave soon. We can't keep the others waiting.

I'm coming. Within moments of saying this, the dragon came soaring toward the manor where Alen waited with his mother and father, landing softly right next to Alen.

"Goodbye Alen. We'll miss you.", said his mother, hugging him. His father remained sitting in his palanquin, his missing foot keeping him from giving his son a proper farewell. "Stay alive son."

"I will." Giving a curt nod to both of his parents, he leapt onto the back of Yalasna and flew away, toward Jessla Mountain. There was a single tear in his eye, swept away by the wind. Both of his parents were crying, as the servants lifted them up on the palanquin, carrying them into the manor house.

~~~~~~~~~~

After roughly three hours of continuous flight, Alen landed at Jessla Mountain. He was just in time for the meeting. As he slid off the back of Yalasna, he walked toward where the others were congregating, leaving Yalasna to join the other dragons.

As he walked, he looked down at his hand, twisting his signet ring on his hand. According to his mother, the quartz inlay would enhance his lightning magic, something about pietzoelectricity. Whatever that was. He was never very good at science. But it was his father who had given it to him, saying it would be his inheritance, as he couldn't take his father's position as lord of the small town the manor overlooked, not with a dragon to take care of. That didn't matter, as his older brother would have inherited anyway. But he appreciated the ring. It was the only thing he had left of his parents, now. He wondered if he would ever see them again.
Edward

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1498201)"]
Nefron peered around the group that was before him]

At first Trevor stood near the back of the crowd, far enough away from everyone yet close enough to hear Nefron. Revel, however, wanted to get closer, so they moved towards the left hand side of the group without making a large distraction. After they had found a comfortable spot, Trevor started to take in every detail, from the smallest child present to the curvature of Nefron's scar to the multi-colored hair of the fourteenth individual on the right hand side.

You don't have to take in EVERYTHING you know, Revel told him.

True, replied Trevor. But I want to. It could be helpful information later.

How is knowing what color hair a person has "helpful information"?

Simple. If-- Trevor suddenly began to cough violently. After a few moments, he was able to settle down enough to hear Nefron again. Revel just glared at Trevor, unsure if he was coming down with another cold or just avoiding the question, then he turned his attention towards Nefron.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 pm

<Jessla Mountain>

Nefron peered at the group as new comers slowly but surely flocked in with their young dragons. He scanned the crowd for some of his own children, but saw none. Hopefully he would see his young wyverns with riders along the journey.

"Since it seems that a majority of us are here, I'd like to introduce myself formally and also address the visitors soon to come. If you would please, please introduce yourselves also....both human and dragon."

The white dragon cleared his throat with a soft rumble before continuing.

"My name is Nefron and I am one of the original members of the Resistance that fought against Lord Stephen. Like many of the dragons here, I had a human that I bonded with, but...", he grew quiet in rememberance, "there are sometimes losses in this battle. Fortunately though, we have a powerful blessing from Goddess Sophia which will aid us greatly. Soon we will be visited by angels; one is here to deliver us news and the other to act as our personal aid in this mission. Because the Goddess was once a member of the Resistance, She helps us tremendously. I know this is a bit frightening, but we have more power on our side. So if you would please, introduce yourselves."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Edward » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"My name is Alen, and though I was not born until after the first Resistance, my father was a soldier at that time, and his troops won many important battles, though the war took his left foot from him. And I will continue his battle for him. I pledge my sword to the goddess Sophia and this cause, and shall fight, to my death if need be, to protect Krangor." Alen looked at Yalasna, signaling it was her turn to speak.

"I, Yalasna, shall also pledge myself to Sophia and the Resistance. I know that with her on our side, we shall prevail against Adarah and the wicked humans and dragons who follow her.
Edward

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Jessla:
Karin looked up at Nefron. It was obvious that she was now past the first three months of pregnancy with her first child. Next to her was her husband, Daniel, and her nephew, Xavier. "My name is Karin. My sister, Joanne, her daughter Reika, and her apprentice should be arriving shortly."
At that moment, Three dragons could be seen in the sky.
"Well, what do you know?" Karin said with a smirk.
Reika could see the group below them.
"What's going on, mom?" she asked eagerly.
"I'm not sure, my child." said Joanne. "I only just received Minerva's message for this important meeting."
Adelphie:
Michael entered his son Raphael's room. Raphael was painting and using a young angel holding a kitten in her lap.
"Son, I think you'll need to call your session short. We have an urgent meeting. Iawia's powers are waning." he said.
"I suppose I should come too." said Raphael's subject.
"I don't see why not." Michael shrugged.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm

-Ai-

Ai flew on Akita beside her mentor Joanne, and Reika. "It must be really serious if everyone is here." observed Ai with a worried tone. Let's pray that is not so. came Akita's voice in her head. Yeah, maybe it's not so bad... Ai thought to her dragon, but it was a bit half-hearted.

-Anei-

The mountain forest was calm and peaceful. The pine's leaves rustled quietly in the breeze. The tranquility suddenly ended when a loud shriek filled the air. Anei got the wind knocked out of her when a zool charged her. Another loud cry rang out when Len blasted a powerful gust of wind at the zool, knocking the demonic dog off of Anei. Anei quickly got up, her red eyes flashing. She lashed out at the zool with her bostaff, hitting a glancing blow off the side of it's head. The zool howled in pain and rage, then leapt at Anei, and swiped at her. Anei tried to dodge, but she got caught by the beast's claws in her side. Anei fell with a pained cry. Len lashed out again at the dog and bit it in the back. The zool yelped, and struggled to get loose. Len flung it towards a tree, and it tumbled into it. It gave one last long howl before it went limp. Anei got up and limped towards her dragon partner. "This is the second time that you've saved me." she whispered to her friend, tracing a turquiose mark that curled from Len's left eye, and traveled down to his side. But you saved me also Anei. And that's why I'll never let anything happen to you! he said. Just then, more howls were heard in the distance. That zool had friends! came Len's voice again. Anei nodded. "Sounds like a large group." She said. Rising off the ground, she started flying up the mountain. Len understood Anei's intentions and flew swiftly after her. Behind them, the spine chilling barking came closer. I wish I had a bow... thought Anei regretfully. She wasn't as skilled with a staff, but it was the only weapon she could get hold of before her vile half sister could kill her. Anei willed herself to go faster, her white and black ringlets streaming behind her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Lann snorted and whispered to Sajuuk. "Such fools we have for an audiance?" his voice was low and amused, "thinking to hide when they are clearly visible." Sajuuk cocked a scale covered eyebrow and huffed a plume of smoke. "I don't give a field rat's rotting tail about some halpint human and a a 2-bit dragon welp." his voice was annoyed and dismissive, "let them watch."

Lann laughed long and hard, "Someone has pride issues! Is it Male dominance?" Sajuuk reeled on him and cried, "It is a female! and of a lesser breed! I would not sully myself with feeling threatened by that... that pup!!" Lann howled with laughter as he rose to his feet and began walking towards the boulder the duo had hid behind, drawing both his blades as he walked.

Once a good distance closer to the boulder he called out, "You heard that right!? Come on out and face me. Let us see who is stronger of the Dragon Children!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morigan reached out and hugged Aaliyah, "Oh Mother!" hot tears filler her eyes and pain filled her heart. Morigan knew her mother was weak, thought she never would have spoken of it. "Leave it all to me, i wil not fail you nor the Goddess!" Letting her go, Morigan stepped quickly to the balcony and said, "let us depart, shall i assist you Mother?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Arya Raiin » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:55 pm

OOC: Sorry for the sloppy post.

-Kelsha-

This is such a pain!

Kelsha muttered as she circled the forest again. The dense pine trees made it hard to her to smell her fallen rider and it had recently rained. Not an easy job, but she had to find Aura.

Auraaa!! Where are you?

Kelsha scanned the river one last time for her rider. With a gentle flex of her wings, Kelsha glided down to the river bank. She landed with a soft thud and thrashed out a place to rest with her tail. Just as she started to lay down she noticed blood. Blood, Aura's blood.

Aura... are you okay!? Where are you?

"Nrrgh..."

Kelsha snapped her head around to see Aura stumbling through the brush.

What..? I don't see that you're hu-

She started at the arrow protruding from Aura's side.

"If you hadn't been so l-lazy, that wouldn't have happened!"

Aura snapped as she slumped against a tree. Kelsha bowed her head in shame and silently helped Aura into the saddle.

So where are we going? Kelsha asked.
Head for Heilgrad... quickly.

OOC: Yup, headed your way Soran.
Arya Raiin

Postby Twister980 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 am

Saphira growled as she heard herself insulted by the other dragon. 'Well, what are you waiting for?' Eraun shushed her, he was as mad as she was. 'Remember what uncle taught us? It's all about patience.' Eraun stepped out from behind the boulder.
"Oh, Mighty Dragon Rider, you humble us with your presence." He said with a mock bow.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:26 am

Joanne and Kilin touched down.
"I am Joanne, mage of Sophia. Karin and myself were orphans when Sophia found us. She became our new mother and we followed her without question. This is my daughter, Reika."
Reika smiled. It was time to show off her new dragon, she thought.
"Let's turn some heads, Brylin." she said enthusiastically.
Brylin nodded. The gold dragon took to the air and made a giant loop before landing. Reika leaped off the dragon and waved at everyone.
"This is my daughter, Reika." said Joanne, doing her best to retain her displeasure at Reika's actions. Although she loved her child and admired her independence, she was often dismayed by Reika's immature behavior. "She has just received her dragon, Brylin."
OOC::hits_self I totally forgot about Set!
Set watched as his wife and child made their entrances. He rolled his eyes at Reika's performance. Why must she always make such a spectacle of herself? he thought.
"Daddy, I'm scared. Is there going to be a battle?" Xavier asked.
"I'm afraid so." Set said. "But don't be afraid. We will protect you."
Set turned to Alen. "I'd heard of your father's exploits." He said. "I never met him, but I knew he was a great man."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Berenike could sense that pride was begging to escape Eulalia's soul and she sighed. In three... two... one...

"I am Eulalia, future ruler--" Eulalia was interrupted by Berenike elbowing her in the side and giving her a scolding look, making Eulalia sigh slightly. "Ahem. Future leader of my future kingdom in which I will rule." Berenike groaned inwardly as she did a soft facepalm.

What on earth made me choose you? Berenike thought grimly.

"But it will have to wait until I accomplish... my goal," Eulalia added, her smile disappearing for a few seconds before finding its way back onto her features again.

Ah, yes. That's why. Berenike thought, smiling a little bit. "And I am Berenike, mage and guardian of Eulalia," Berenike stated, bowing her head in respect.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=Aristocles and Chrysanthe=

Aristocles and Chrysanthe continued to trudge through the dark forest until they saw daylight ahead of them. They walked towards it and out into the light of day, shielding their eyes with their hands and squinted at the sunlight. After being in a cave and then a forest for so long, the light was painful.

"It burns," Chrysanthe muttered before her eyes started adjusting to the light. After a few seconds, she took her hand away from her face and sighed. How long have I been in the dark? Three days? Something like that.

"That's the price we pay for having to practice magic in a place with no people. And a small price it is," Aristocles said, patting Chrysanthe's back lightly. Chrysanthe nodded and looked around until her sight rested on a hill about a mile away. She squinted to get a better look and shielded her hand over her eyes once more. She could barely make out a group of people, some with large dragons, gathered on top of the hill.

"Aristocles, who are all those people over there?" Chrysanthe asked, not looking away from the crowd.

"Ah, they, little one, are the Resistance. The evil ones who are out to kill Adarah," Aristocles replied in a low voice.

"Some of them look intimidating..."

"Ha! Looking intimidating does not matter. The smallest of dragons can wield the most dangerous power. They are the ones you must look out for," Aristocles said.

"I guess..."
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 pm

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1498402)"]<Jessla Mountain>

"My name is Nefron and I am one of the original members of the Resistance that fought against Lord Stephen. Like many of the dragons here, I had a human that I bonded with, but...", he grew quiet in rememberance, "there are sometimes losses in this battle. Fortunately though, we have a powerful blessing from Goddess Sophia which will aid us greatly. Soon we will be visited by angels]

Trevor started coughing again. Violently. As in "Can't Breathe" violent.

Trevor! Revel turned toward him. You need to put your mask on!

No...I'm fine! Although Trevor said this, he coughed even louder than before.

Revel snorted a puff of smoke. Either you put your mask on, or I am going to weld it to your face!

Needless to say, Trevor immediately reached into a small sack and pulled out a small, silver mask lined with cloth. He placed it over his mouth, breathing the filtered air. After a few moments, his breathing slowed.

See? Now was that hard?

....Shut up, Revel....Now I look like a freak!....You better hope that Nefron doesn't notice us....

OCC: Just so you know, Trevor's mask only covers his nose and mouth. He is not Medieval Jason.
Masquerade1412

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC: at Mr. Mister: Lets have the angels arrive at Jessla.
Rockie: you can start the meeting in Adelphe

Aaliyah smiled at Morigan's enthusiasm; she was proud she was fairing so well as an angel than the sad girl she once rescued. She felt slightly ashamed of her weakness and roughly shook out her wings.

"I'm ready to fly. But we need to hurry; your father and brother will be waiting for us at the meeting."

She leaned forward and fell off the great edge of ebony into a seemingly endless realm of warm colored clouds. She scanned the area for the Point; keeping eye that Morigan was close by. Steadily she withdrew her holy weapon-the unique sickle that Iawia created her to weld- and sliced out of Adelphe and into the skies of Krangor. Jessla Mountain was a few hundred yards below them.
~~~~~

Nefron was listening to all of the introductions with great interest. He heard the violent coughs and turned his head to see the young boy in his dragon. Slowly he moved unnoticed in the crowd towards them.

"It's a pleasure to see new faces here. It's nice to meet you both."

As he spoke, he began to use his powers to clear the air and create a space of pure oxygen, trying to aid the boy without drawing any attention.

"Our visitors should be landing any moment...", he said as he turned his head to the sky where the two figures grew closer.

Aaliyah beated her large wings, stirring up dust as she landed. Facets of black robes and linens fell followed her as she made her way to the large white dragon. For anyone who did not know her or what she did, the black robes and menacing weapon made the angel appear anything but light. Nefron let this thought run threw his mind briefly as he went to the angel and they embraced.

"Nefron....it's so good to see you!", Aaliyah muttered as she hugged his face.

"Sai..."

"You know that's not my name anymore."

"You'll always be my human, dear child. But Aaliyah, it's good to see you."

They parted ways and the angel made her way over to Joanne and Set to visit her old friends with a few brief hugs.

"Everyone", Nefron began as he addressed the group, "this are the messangers of Sophia that I spoke of. With us are the angels Aaliyah and her daughter Morigan. Aaliyah serves as the Angel of Death and travels between realms."

"Thank you for the introduction, Nef, but I'll take it from here", chimed in the angel. "It's an honor to see familiar faces and new ones. I have recently come from Heilgrad and have gathered information about Adarah. I am sad to say the reports are true; she is planning to rise up again. But I did gain a piece of news: someone significant to her has escaped and is now here in Krangor. I do not know more at the moment, but I will make sure that information is passed on."

She paused for a moment, feeling a bit dizzy. The trip had taken more out of her than expected. Not wanting to give an inclination of her state to the group, she briefly concluded.

"The other good news that I bring is in the form of this angel here", she said motioning to Morigan.

OOC: you can intro Morigan if you like Mr. Mister
Phantom_Sorano

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

IC:Cathair, four days ago:

It was then end of another week, a simple three-day escort job had been turned into a week-long ordeal by a series of minor accidents. As soon as we came into sight of the city Rowena had flown off to catch up on the latest news, while I rode in with the caravan and collected our fee. By the time I got out of town and met Rowena at our campsite the sun was setting.
"There you are, what took so long?"
"eh, the guy wanted to only pay for the three day the trip was supposed to take, we argued for a while."
"Well I've got some news that you might be interested in"
"Yeah?"
"Apparently the resistance is getting back together, there's going to be a big meeting later this week."
"Good for them, why am I interested?"
"They might be able to help bandit group that we keep hearing about, and we might be able to get some courier work out of it too."
" ... All right. Where is it?"
"Mount Jessla"
"That's ..."
A few minutes searching turned up the right maps.
"... quite a ways, when did you say the meeting was?"
"Four days"
"If we leave in the morning we should make it."

------------
Present.

We had found a quiet spot near the edge of the crowd, I was sitting up on Rowena so I could see the speakers. An old White with one eye was getting things started, His name was Nefron, a brief mention of who the resistance had been...

"Are you sure this is the right meeting? They seem sort of ... silly to be the resistance. Well, except for the old soldier running things anyway. " I said as we watched a little girl on a Gold fly a loop over the crowd.
"Give it time, they're just getting organized."
"*sigh* All right... do you see any food?"

I watched as some kid across the way started coughing up a lung; and Neferon moved towards him and threw up a pure-air field around the kid, all with out losing his place in the speech.
"Did you see what he dd there?"
"I saw he did something I didn't recognize the spell though."
"I did, I use a simpler version of it on my helmet every time we churn up a duststorm. His is much better, and he put it up without losing his place. He's good."
"I told you this was a good idea"

A pair of angels landed, Nefron introduced them as Aaliyah and her daughter Morigan. Aaliyah gave her speech and ...

OOC: Sorry about being slow to post, and thank you Soran for posting right when I was almost done with it, that'll teach me to take wait so long to post. XD
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Twister980 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 am

OOC: Imma move this along since Mister hasn't RP'd.

Saphira growled, 'Eraun, now it not the time for false flattery. It would be best if we leave these two to the angels. For now.' She scooped Eraun up in one of her talons, and put him onto her back. Eraun kept his hand on his hilt. "We'll be watching." Then, the two of them flew off to join the resistance group.

A few minutes later, they landed just as Aaliyah began her speech.
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 am

Note to everyone: From this point on, my posts will be divided. I hope there is no confusion. Also, Soran, the meeting already started. Minerva's always one to get right to the point.
--Xavier--
Xavier saw Trevor place his mask on.
"Um, why do you wear that?" he asked.
--Karin--
"'Future queen'?" Karin scoffed at Eulalia. "You still think everyone is your subject? Have you learned nothing in the three years you have spent with my family and Joanne's at the temple? Have you been ignoring everything we taught you? Are you still that immature little girl who refused to leave our doorstep? Do you realize if it weren't for my sister's kindness, I wouldn't even have considered to let you in? When you talk like that, I almost regret listening to her. Do you really want to help your friend? Perhaps I should humble you again?"
--Reika--
Reika approached Aaliyah. She had a dim memory of her. She dropped her rebellious facade for a moment and offered a hand.
"Hello, godmother. It's nice to see you again."
Godmother? Brylin asked telepathically. You never told me you had an angel for a godmother.
You never asked. Reika laughed in her mind.
--Minerva--
"That is indeed an interesting piece of news." Minerva said. "We should find this person."
--Joanne--
Joanne looked up at Morrigan. "Are you the one Sophia has sent to help us in Aaliyah's place?"
Kilin shook his head. "You'll have to forgive my mistress. She's got a bad habit of not knowing when to be direct and when not to be."
--Karin's dragon--
Nolk walked up to Rowena and Cathair.
"You're someone I don't recognize. Why not introduce yourself to the others?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 am

rocklobster (post: 1498703) wrote:--Karin--
"'Future queen'?" Karin scoffed at Eulalia. "You still think everyone is your subject? Have you learned nothing in the three years you have spent with my family and Joanne's at the temple? Have you been ignoring everything we taught you? Are you still that immature little girl who refused to leave our doorstep? Do you realize if it weren't for my sister's kindness, I wouldn't even have considered to let you in? When you talk like that, I almost regret listening to her. Do you really want to help your friend? Perhaps I should humble you again?"

Eulalia's smile completely vanished. Instead, a glare replaced it as her face flushed with anger.

"You don't--" She started, but Berenike interrupted her again by giving her a sharp pinch on the arm. "Ow!"

"Hush, Eulalia. Control yourself," Berenike scolded in a motherly way.

"But she--"

"Quiet! This isn't the time for you to start."

Eulalia just looked away from Karin and Berenike, her fists clenched tightly. I'll show you. I'll show everyone.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 am

-Ai-

The showoffs... Thought Ai darkly as she glanced first at Reika, then at Eulalia. She and Akita had landed beside Joanne and her dragon, and Ai went to stand beside her mentor.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 am

Phantom_Sorano wrote:"It's a pleasure to see new faces here. It's nice to meet you both."

As he spoke, he began to use his powers to clear the air and create a space of pure oxygen, trying to aid the boy without drawing any attention.

....well....at least you didn't have to say anything! said Revel.

Yeah....whatever....Although, for some reason...It's getting kinda chilly...

What? It's the middle of the day!

I meant a breeze....

oh.....er....It certainly feels nice!

...I think we've drawn more attention than we thought... Trevor thought as a little boy walked over to them.
rocklobster (post: 1498703) wrote:--Xavier--
Xavier saw Trevor place his mask on.
"Um, why do you wear that?" he asked.

Trevor looked at the boy. ...this kid....isn't afraid?...strange.... "My lungs aren't in....the best of shape."
Then, he remembered that anything he says while wearing the mask sounds like a demonic growl.
....YOU IDIOT!!!....Now this kid's gonna start crying,...I'm gonna get yelled at,...Probably chased off the mountain.......Me and my metal mouth!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 am

"I...I'm not afraid of you." Xavier said, trying his best to disguise his fear. He had to be brave like father, he told himself.
"I'm the only one here without a dragon." Xavier said sadly. "I'm not old enough yet. I'm only here because my mommy and daddy want me safe. But I'm scared. I keep thinking I'm going to die. I guess I'm not as brave as I wish to be." Xavier's sadness turned to anger. "But I don't want to be scared either. Can you help?"
--Michael and Raphael--
"So where's mother?" Raphael asked. "I thought she'd definitely want to be present for this?"
"She's got other pressing matters. Come on, Ariel's waiting."
Raphael turned to the angel he was painting. "Take my hand. It'll be all right."
As they entered the corridor, Michael saw Ariel.
"Princess Ariel, we're here. I've brought Raphael and a friend of his."
OOC: Soran, the other angel is named Zoe. You can have Ariel address her as well. She's an extra, but I don't see why Ariel wouldn't at least know of her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 pm

rocklobster (post: 1498747) wrote:"I...I'm not afraid of you." Xavier said, trying his best to disguise his fear. He had to be brave like father, he told himself.

.....This kid is terrified....but.... Trevor smiled behind his mask. At least he didn't run.

"I'm the only one here without a dragon." Xavier said sadly. "I'm not old enough yet. I'm only here because my mommy and daddy want me safe. But I'm scared. I keep thinking I'm going to die. I guess I'm not as brave as I wish to be." Xavier's sadness turned to anger. "But I don't want to be scared either. Can you help?"

He IS scared...but it's not me he is scared of...maybe...

Revel glanced at Trevor. ...This kid seems to like you. Perhaps this is his way of saying "Be my friend"?

Trevor closed his eyes and fought the tears. I've...never had a human friend before...What am I supposed to do?

Start by helping him.

Trevor opened his eyes. He put his left hand on the kid's head and made a circle with the other, nodding as he did so. I will help you....I don't know how much I can do, but I will try...
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

--Xavier--
"Thank you. M-my name's Xavier. My mom's a priestess." He pointed at a woman holding a shepherd's staff, the symbol of her station. "What's your name?"
--Karin--
Karin sighed, recalling when she first met Berenike and Eulalia.
(Flashback time!)
A young girl arrived at the temple with her blue dragon. She knocked.
"Let me do the talking." said her dragon.
Karin answered the door. "May I help you?" she asked.
"My name is Berenike, a mage dragon." said the dragon. "This is my child, Eulalia. We need your help. She has lost a friend to the forces of darkness."
Karin looked Eulalia over. She saw how well-cared for the girl was. Her clothes were expensive and she obviously thought herself of high status.
"I'm sorry, but we do not wish to help. There's nothing we can do." she said coldly and slammed the door.
"Well, that's it then." Eulalia said angrily. "So much for your holy helpers."
"No, it's not." said Berenike. "We're staying right here. Perhaps we can change their minds."
Three days later, Joanne answered.
"You're just not going to leave, are you." she asked. "I admire that. I am the High Spirit Mage, Joanne of Darkmoor. And I shall help you." She smiled and continued. "If you join us, know this: from this moment on, you are a stranger to the world you once knew. You will die to yourself and to that world. Do you understand?"
"Yes." said Eulalia. "Whatever it takes."
"Follow me, then, child." Joanne led Eulalia to a hot spring. Ai placed a blue cloak at the spring and stood next to the priestess silently, as if awaiting instructions.
"Strip off your clothes and wade into the water." Joanne instructed as she took off her own robe.
Eulalia blushed. "What? Why?"
Berenike said. "She wants to baptize you. Let her; it will do no harm. In fact, just the opposite."
Eulalia sighed. "Very well." she obeyed and waded in, naked as a newborn babe.
"Close your eyes." Joanne said. She looked up to the sky. "Great Shepherdess Iawia, I have found one of your lost sheep. Accept her in your name." She forced Eulalia's head into the water. "Do you accept the Great Shepherdess Iawia as your guide, mother, and savior?"
Eulalia lifted her head out of the near-boiling water. "I accept." she gasped.
"Then it is done." said Joanne. "Put that blue cloak on and burn your old clothes. Welcome to the fold, my sister." She then embraced Eulalia.
(back to current day)
Karin said to Berenike. "I'm sorry I act that way. But she rubs me the wrong way. She thinks the world owes her something. That attitude is going to make her easy prey for Adarah. I'm glad you share my sentiment."
--Joanne--
Joanne turned to Nefron. "Hello, old friend. This is my apprentice, Ai." she gestured to her apprentice. "Come closer, Ai. Don't be afraid."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm

OOC: Where's Morigan?
OOC2: Rockie...Xavier can hang with Nef or we could even bring in Zephyr or one of Min and Nef's kids later.

--Adelphe--

Ariel smiled and nodded at Micheal and paint-spattered Rapheal. She placed a hand on Zoe's shoulder.

"It's nice to see you helping, Zoe."

She turned and looked around them; her face not hiding her disappointment. Aaliyah and Morigan must still be in Krangor, and the meeting was about to begin. She knew this directly affected the angel in black, but it seemed that Aaliyah was keeping the situation under wraps. Respect was the number one thing she felt for her, so she would stay silent.

"Mother Sophia is in the main hall with the others. As one of our highest angels, Micheal, I need you to assume your place near Iawia. Rapheal...Zoe....please attend and make sure the rest of your families find you."

--Heilgrad--

With the two demons on her mission to gather recruits, it was time for Adarah to focus on the project that had allowed for her heavenly intruder in come by uninvited. She powered more focus and dark energy into a large block of marble, blending and moving it as if it were water trapped in a vaccuum. Words of black magic filled the room as she grew heavier into her incantation. Slowly, the marble took from of a beautiful angel.

"Perfect....", she muttered.

--Jessla Mountain--

Nefron made his way to Joanne and Ai as he waited for this new angel to make her introduction. He had not met her before, but was told by Shaalon how Aaliyah had created her first angel; he suspected that this young female with wings was her.

"Hello Ai. It's nice to meet you.

Aaliyah made her way threw the crowd of new faces, examining them all to remember their faces. Afterall, if battle came in way, she wanted to have etched in her brain the faces that she might have to break into Heilgrad to save. She could not fight with the Resistance this time, but if she had the energy, she was going to try to bring as many back to Krangor. As she made her way threw the circle, she could feel a gaze on them all intensify; she shot a cold direct look off into the wilderness to let them know she could sense them.

"Try harder.", she mouthed before coming up to Eulalia and Berenike.

"Miss, from one stubborn person to another, listen to your dragon because she knows you better than yourself sometimes. Trust me..."
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying