The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Twister980 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 pm

~Emily~

Emily slowly backed away. Is there a reason you're leaving? Strych asked.
She grinned. They haven't seen each other before, they deserve some alone time.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 am

Unfortunately, at that moment, the room darkened. A demonic voice could be heard.
"Do you really think we will allow you any moments of happiness? We were sent here to break you. And we shall!" the voices laughed evilly.
"Show yourselves!" Joanne challenged. "In the name of Sophia, I command you!"
"How dare you!" the voices shrieked. They immediately revealed themselves.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Emily gaped. Strych hissed. Demons. Emily frowned. Though, what type I cannot tell.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 am

=Ambrosia, Eulalia=

Eulalia jumped slightly at the voices and Ambrosia glared at the demons. "Can you not leave me alone for once?" She yelled at them. Eulalia stood infront of her mother as a means to protect her.

"You have some nerve, telling us you're trying to break us," Eulalia stated defiantly.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm

The legion sneered in unison. "Do you really think you can win?"
Joanne pointed her staff at them. "I command you to leave her alone. She has no quarrel with you and does not deserve your wrath."
"We'll be the judge of that. She must pay for her crime."
"It does not matter how her child came into the world." Joanne said. "She is still a gift from Sophia."
OOC: have Eulalia attack the demons with Berenike's help.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

~Emily~

She growled. Stand down, Emily. This is Eulalia's battle. She turned to face Strych. Then sighed. All right... But I don't like it.
Twister980

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying