Magicology (new thread because the other one is gone and we're starting a new arc)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Magicology (new thread because the other one is gone and we're starting a new arc)

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:59 am

Well the old thread is gone (It's not like we every used it so I can see why). In the spirit of it and the new arc this will be the central command. (I would have posted this earlier but touhou 13 came out and, so, um...yeah.)

Continuing where we left off it has been two weeks since summer started and now Hyvn is arriving in Camelot City with it some problems. In it is secrets to both Camelot as well as the whole world.

For the active players you will have one opponent per fighting character. All opponents are S class but don't worry even a C class on their best day can beat a S class on their worst and all of them are not having a good day.

Of coarse this also means there will be some fighting and likewise we'll need some rules to make sure nothing go out of control.

+Rules of combat:
1: No killing and if you can help it no major injuries either. The opponents have been ordered to hold back and so your characters should not kill them either.

2: No coming up with your own theories on what they're doing. The ending I have in mind might surprise you so if you want to some info slipping PM me what you think is happening and I'll give a 'no' or a 'your close' answer to help.

3: Do not end it in one post. What good is a climax action that ends in one page?

4: Do not think you have to win this battle. It's going to be tough but winning isn't just about defeating you enemy.

Edit: One more thing (That I forgot)

5: We're fighting on there turf. In the bios there's an extra part call 'Battleground. Respect it.

Expect characters to be PM'd soon and when you get them post them here.

FIGHTO!1
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

Okay, sorry for any delay, I just posted!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Nobody posted the enemies.....I'll do mine anyways.

Mary is fighting:

+Name: Glen May
+Alias: Spring Storm
+Age: 19
+Gender: Male
+Type: Air
+Class: S
+Talent: Skateboarding
+Appearance: Stands at four foot eight with short blond hair barely sticking out of his grey beanie to show off his blue eyes. He wears a green t-shirt with a crown printed in the middle, blue jeans and a grey jacket tied around his waist and green converse shoes as well as two straight cutlass swords kept in an X upon his back.
+Magitech: A small skate board that can act like a hover board and his swords which can make blades of wind.
+Personality: Somewhere between English gentlemen and rebellious punk but really loves to get to see the world through Hyvn.
+Background: England’s Representative from Sealand. The youngest of Hyvn’s eight and is thusly seen as a kid by the others (As if his height didn’t help enough). Never really liked being trapped on the metal island that is Sealand Glen spent most of his days skipping school and skateboarding, it wasn’t till a friend modified his board to act as a magitech did he become fascinated with magic (Though he still played hooky a lot).
+Other: Chosen because of his rebellious nature not in spite of it. Based off a breeze, little bunny fufu and Peter Cottontail believe it or not.
+Battleground: A wide open area filled with ramps, rails, and wires to look like an indoor skate park that was hit by a tornado.

While Chase will be battling:

+Name: Calvin Trorace
+Alias: Black Sun
+Age: 48
+Type: Stardust but black instead of white.
+Class: Zero S
+Talent: Fortune Telling
+Appearance: Slicked back, short, grey hair and beard and faded blue eyes. His outfit is a 1930’s black business suit and hat.
+Magitech: An Umbrella that he sometimes uses as a cane.
+Personality: Not the brightest bulb but that may just be an act.
+Background: America’s Representative and, since he’s the oldest, leader of Hyvn’s eight S class mages. One of the few surviving members of test subjects from before Magitech were safe for public use known as the ‘Zero Generation’.
+Other: Based off of shadows and death.
+Battleground: A common open space.

Like wise post your opponents so everyone will know who you're fighting. Okay?
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 am

Woops. Kinda forgot... >_> (Nina: You didn't forget. You're just lazy. Me: Shoo, shoo! You're not supposed to be here! *Kicks Nina out*)

Nina's Opponent

+Name: Ruì Bùkě Dǎng [锐不可挡]
+Alias: Human Volcano [Rénlèi Huǒshān: 人类火山]
+Age: 21
+Gender: male
+Type: Fire
+Class: Technically a class S but doesn’t use a magitech so is more like an E class which is no more than heating the air around him.
+Talent: Fighting without using a magitech, so he has a very hot bare fist.
+Appearance: Spiky black hair held back by a red headband around his forehead and green eyes. He wears an orange with golden edges, sleeveless martial arts uniform and flame tattoos on the up side of his arms, loose red pants and brown shoes as well as a red sash around his waist and tied in the back to look like a bird tail. Two black, elbow length glove hang at the right side of his sash.
+Magitech: His gloves. Prefers not to use them but has them in case he decides to get serious. When he does use them their covered in fire.
+Personality: Hardheaded and hot blooded
+Background: Hyvn’s representative from China’s Celestial Tower. Most famous for being able to beat high classes without a magitech (I’ve said it four times now, don’t forget it.)
+Other: His tattoos look like real flames when the air around them is heated up. Top ten ranking in the Celestial Tower. Based off of a camp fire.
+Battleground: Fire proof arena.

Melany's Opponent

+Name: Rainerio Salvaje
+Alias: Wild Heart [Corazón Salvaje]
+Age: 32
+Type: Physical
+Talent: Knowledge of forests, jungles and plant life.
+Appearance: Light brown, almost tan, short, slicked back hair with thick sideburns and blue eyes. Only wears a pair of cargo shorts as to show off his thin yet muscular build and body hair that is the same color as his head hair. He usually does wear more covering clothing but we won’t see it in this fight.
+Magitech: A collar around his neck and an artificial tail for balance. Will use bits of his battleground as weapons when need be.
+Personality: A wise man with plenty of wise cracks.
+Background: South America’s Representative from Bosque Mente. A Horticulturalist (Studier of trees and flowers or all plant life) spreading his knowledge and learning more about the plants of the Earth. Lover of monkeys
+Other: Mainly based off of a monkey.
+Battleground: A self-grown, artificial Jungle.

And I have a question. How'll our ocs get to the battle grounds? Like, how'll it come about that they'll need to fight their opponents?... Or is that a secret?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh, dear! I must have overlooked that part.....Here's mine!

+Name: Latvia Karlstad [Латвия Карлстад]
+Alias: Winter War [Zimnyaya Voĭna: Зимняя война]
+Age: 26
+Gender: Female
+Type: Space
+Talent: Marksmanship, aka she’s good with guns.
+Appearance: Pale brown hair that could reach the bottom of her shoulder blades but is kept in a braided back bun instead. Her eyes are crystal green held back by a harsh and somewhat emotionless expression. Her clothes consist of a light grey hunting/ combat uniform with dark boots and gloves and a pair of ski goggles that when not in use are kept around her neck.
+Magitech: Her goggles and gloves.
+Personality: The hunter type. Seems cold hearted but warm to those she trusts. She loves small, furry things like rabbits and hates the color white because it’s hard to keep clean.
+Background: Russia’s Representative. An experienced hunter and man tracker now teaching her skills to other countries.
+Other: Based off of General Winter. I’d like to think her fighting style is like Homura’s from the Madoka Magica anime. She’d keep a large storage of weapons at a certain place and teleport them or ammo in or out, killing her prey there or forcing them into preset traps. Of course since no one can be killed in this run she’ll be using non-lethal armaments (Ex: Rubber bullets, flash grenades, a baton instead of a knife for CQC, and no pointy things in the traps just to name a few.)
+Battleground: A mock copy of a snowy Russian forest but isn’t really cold.

Kung_Fu, forgive my insolence.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying