The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Now......let's get ON with my bad self!

Name: Yagami, Demon of Misfortune (if you can come up with something better.....then you are welcome to help!!!!)
Type: Espionage
Bio: Was originally a successful merchant, with control stretching across the continent. One day, a powerful storm destroyed his best wares, ruining him financially and mentally. Adarah gave him an offer he couldn't refuse: Work for her, and he could have whatever his heart desired. Obviously, he wanted to become the world's most powerful merchant! His wish was granted, but he also runs a very expansive information business...

It will be a pleasure murd.....battling with you all!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Jason's sword which is called a shoto. Is basically a katana cut in half. It is a japanese short sword.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Now for some information on two of my characters...

Maximillion & Amarose Devon
Brother/Sister
Bio: On one occasion, Yagami offered a family a luxurious estate, complete with castle, peasants, and guards. The price: In one year, the man and wife would have to give him their twin children, Max and Amarose. The parents, eager to become Lord & Lady Devon, accepted. After a year had passed, a strange plague devastated the Devon estate, killing both the Lord and Lady but leaving the two children unharmed. Yagami explained to them that it was "Greed" that killed their parents and told them that he would take care of them.

Years later, Max & Amarose are now Yagami's personal bodyguards and private assassins. Max is built like a fortress, and he is just as strong as one as well. Amarose is highly intellegent and able to quickly and stealthily eliminate any target.

Weapons: Morning Star (Max) Poison Kunai and Shuriken (Amarose)
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Mr. Rock and Soran... sadly due to school I don't have enough time to participate. I'm so sorry! :(
Arya Raiin

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Awwww...We'll miss you Arya... v.v
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Is there still time to get on board with this?:sweat:
If there is I've got a few ideas for characters but I'm not going to post to no avail. That and the fact that I've never done a role-play before make me a bit timid. I'd like suggestions on how to make an interesting character without making myself god. That means I can't even make a self-insert because I obey not real-world but cartoon physics.
(Absolute truth.)
Lockon Stratos

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Sure, we haven't really started things yet, so you can join. Just remember, no more wind dragons will be accepted. We could use more villains and green dragons.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Sweet that exactly the kind of dragon that would fit me. I've always been the emotionaly, if not mentally, stable person in my circle of friends. Anyway here's what I think is my best idea.
Name:Brandon
Description: Big is the word to go with. He's easy to spot because of his towering stature and broad shoulders. His almost gray, blue eyes are the most expressive part of his face, being almost the only indicator of his state of mind, usually. He cuts his dirty blonde hair extremely short, out of a habit he developed as a child. Although his size and grim demeanor would scare most people witless, he is an extremely kind person. Unfortunatly, due to being used several times in the past, he's distrusting of people he doesn't know very well, but, like most people with this problem, once he's your friend he'll fight to death for you. When it comes to right and wrong, he can't keep his mouth shut which gets him into a lot of problems ie: being run out of town for mouthing off to the wrong person or about the local brothel. This absolute devotion to point out and/or destroy evil comes from his grandfather who had a major influence on his views of the world and he tends to quote him a lot.:sweat:
History: Not much to say. A pretty normal childhood and rearing.
Dragon: Here's where I need a little help. I can't make a decision on what to choose. It's mostly a case of partner dynamic. I'm swinging between a female green with whom he gets along very well or a male red who makes him get into even more trouble. Which do you think is a better idea? (sorry for the vague descriptions but that's about all I got.
Lockon Stratos

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 pm

I vote for the female green! :3
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1503678) wrote:I vote for the female green! :3

Actually about that, Rock, I can call you Rock, right, I'd actually prefer a more rock and stone type earth dragon, and am suprised there isn't something like that already. Maybe I'm the only one who wants something like that but still could you think about it.
P.S. It's mostly for combat's sake. I mean plants and healing is cool and all but, not as satisfying as beaning someone in the head with a hunk of granite or skewering them with spears of flint.:evil: I'm sadistic.
Lockon Stratos

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:41 am

The reason I don't go for rock or stone dragons is that to me, the idea defies logic. I have a hard time believing that making the ground shake is enough to hurt someone.
Oh, and did you read my OOC thread? It'll give you more info on the difference between mages and regular dragons. If you're a mage, your power comes from your environment, not from the dragon. The dragon is merely there to guide you in using your abilities properly.
And yes, call me rock, rocky, RL. I don't mind.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 am

Hello kiddies!
:)

Rockie, you have done a capital job, dear. Thanks for putting up with me.

Hmmm.....

If anyone wants to play AyraRain's characters, please contact me so I can ask her permission. If not, we'll think of something to do with them...

@Mr. Masq: Your recent character additions look interesting....though I wonder if they have any dragons or abilities....would love elaboration. Otherwise, approved.

@Mr. Lockon: Hmmm....your idea for a dragon intrigues me. We technically don't have a green sage dragon, so your dragon could gain more options that way.....hmmm.... Honestly, if you are really wanting to go in the direction your are aiming for, I would go for a red dragon and have them and their human specialize in volcanic based fire. Please send me a detailed character sheet with your dragon information and we can tweak it to get approved.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lockon Stratos » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1503793) wrote: @Mr. Lockon: Hmmm....your idea for a dragon intrigues me. We technically don't have a green sage dragon, so your dragon could gain more options that way.....hmmm.... Honestly, if you are really wanting to go in the direction your are aiming for, I would go for a red dragon and have them and their human specialize in volcanic based fire. Please send me a detailed character sheet with your dragon information and we can tweak it to get approved.

I'd have to go with the green, because the type of personality I want for her simply doesn't fit with a typical red's. Her job in the partnership is to try to temper his zeal for do-gooding (can't think of a better word) and absolute intolerance for anything even slightly immoral with cool logic and kindness. Here's a general description of her, read it tell me what category works best for her.
Name:Feld
Description: Now if Brandon is the rock slide, than Feld is the farmer's field. Whenever Brandon's temper begins showing itself, she is always there to attempt ease his rage before he does something foolish. She may not always succeed but she has managed to keep the two of them alive. Like her partner she is stalwart and true friend, although far more trusting and willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But, if you have earned it, her wrath is far greater than Brandon's. Few have ever found themselves in this position, but those that have survived speak of it in trembling and fear.
Lockon Stratos

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

I like it! I like it! You're in!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lockon Stratos » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Great now could someone bring me up to speed on what's happened so far.
Reading 8 pages of post with multiple viewpoints is a bit daunting.
I'm kinda asking for a Cliff's Notes on what's happened so far.
I will read it if I have to, but for the second time in my life I'm scared of reading something because of diffulculty rather than content.
Actually, that's probably a good thing for you guys as the only other writer who did this was Tolkien himself.
Lockon Stratos

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Cliff Notes:

Oy....

In the realm of Krangor, everything is controlled by the goddesses. Iawia-creator of the universe- is dying. Her daughter Sophia is preparing to take her place while Ariel-her daughter and basically Holy Spirit-aids her. Conflict has arose because the dead evil goddess's daughter Adarah has claimed the throne and seeks revenge and ruin.

Twenty years prior, a group of humans and dragons called the Resistance formed to defeat the evil goddess Pandora, and now the Resistance has risen again to defeat Pandora.
The Resistance is lead by two dragons-Minerva and Nefron- along with the main priestess Joanne, her warrior husband Set, his sage dragon Ba-Pef, and their children. New characters from all walks of life are now joining the Resistance....though their may be a few Judas Priest characters in the mix.

The rest of the story focuses on individual characters. A big development is having Adarah's half sister join the Resistance and that one of the angel connected to the Resistance is a target because of her unique ability to weld a weapon that allows her to cross through Krangor, Heilgrad (Hell), and Adelphi (Heaven).

The best thing to do is to read through the pages and jump in.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Alright I've finished that, and I guess my dragon decision was made for me. I'm not complaining Rock, more like thanking you. I'm notorious for taking forever to make a decision. Anyway, I'd like to ask something. Can she be a wyrm? I always thought that if I ever made a female dragon character that it should be a wyrm. The idea of a long, slender body always seemed realy effeminate to me.
I think that my character in real life would be either Scottish or at least be of Scottish descent, so I thought that he should have a Scottish type dragon.
Lockon Stratos

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Masquerade1412 (post: 1502964) wrote: Max is built like a fortress, and he is just as strong as one as well. Weapons: Morning Star (Max)

Something tells me that a fight between our guys would be pretty interesting.
Lockon Stratos

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 am

Lockon Stratos (post: 1505233) wrote:Something tells me that a fight between our guys would be pretty interesting.

:evil: You wouldn't want that, my friend. Trust me.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Lockon Stratos » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 am

I'm probably the guy who has to fight him. I don't think any other human member of the Resistance has the muscle to go toe to toe with him. Ah jeez, I just remembered, I haven't given an armament yet. Brandon uses a claymore. For those of you that aren't complete melee weapon fanatics, the claymore is a ridiculously long and heavy blade used extensively by the Scots, being their weapon of choice. He sometimes carries a targe (A shield with a long spike in the middle that is usually paired with, you guessed it, the claymore) but not often because it's too cumbersome to carry everywhere.
Lockon Stratos

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, I've put it off long enough. It's time I introduce Karin's husband.
Name: Gorry
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Green
Personality/Bio: Gorry is Karin's husband. They have a warm relationship. He met Karin while she was travelling with Joanne looking for a place to live. He let them stay at his house and eventually, the two fell in love. Gorry is something of a pacifist, but if the situation warrants it, he can and will fight.
Dragon Type/Name: Red/Phobos

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 am

Name: Summer

Eyes: Sea Blue

Hair: Slightly curly, long, black hair

Personality/Bio: Saphire is the opposite of Chrysanthe. Saphire is lively, courageous,ready to run and fight! So. For her to stay with an innkeeper and have to clean all day, was TORTURE. Now, she's ready to be free, ready to run towards the light!

Dragon Type/Name:Green- Luna

Height/Length: 10 feet tall, 12 feet long

Personality: Sweet, helping,kind, outgoing and smart.
sarahjoy78

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

This is just so everyone else knows I approve your character.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 am

Okay. :)
sarahjoy78

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 am

Summer is actually 14! Thanks!
sarahjoy78

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 pm

. . . But I thought Chrysanthe and Summer were twins?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 pm

They are.... Rocky told me that u made chrysanthe 14....
sarahjoy78

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying